BASED TRUMP BASED ISRAEL

BASED TRUMP BASED ISRAEL

Attached: GO TEAM TRUMP!!.jpg (623x557, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qc_brr52yY&t=1s
westernjournal.com/ct/avenatti-docs-leak-got-8-million-out-of-thin-air-when-stormy-arrived/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does Israel love him so much? What has he actually done for Israel other than move an embassy? Do they care that much about that nonsense

he good goy'd on iran.

Why did kikes hate that agreement so much? Now Iran can make nukes freely.

Because it extorts funds from the first world which will ultimately help them fund their nukes in secret

you mean the funds Iran used to waste ISIS faggots in syria? The ISIS that Israel created?

I forgot you vampire familiars don't like to mention details when it comes to your subversive shillings.

>Iran's assets were first frozen by U.S. president Jimmy Carter in 1979, after revolutionaries overthrew the U.S.-allied Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi's administration and took American hostages. After the Iranian Revolution in 1979, the United States ended its economic and diplomatic ties with Iran, banned Iranian oil imports and froze approximately 11 billion 1980-US dollars of its assets.[6]

>Many of the assets were then unfrozen in 1981 after the Algiers Accords were signed and the hostage crisis ended.[dubious – discuss] At the time of the 1979 revolution, the Pentagon re-sold some $400 million in Iranian military equipment already paid for by the deposed government, and the money was "placed in an escrow account".[1]

>Much of the frozen cash includes Iran's income from selling a limited amount of oil prior to the lifting of the sanctions, when Iran could legally sell oil but could not transfer the money back to Iran, because doing so was illegal under U.S. sanctions

Iranian frozen assets in international accounts are calculated to be worth between $100 billion[1][2] and $120 billion.[3][4] Almost $1.973 billion of Iran's assets are frozen in the United States.[5] According to the Congressional Research Service, in addition to the money locked up in foreign bank accounts, Iran's frozen assets include real estate and other property. The estimated value of Iran's real estate in the U.S. and their accumulated rent is $50 million.[1] Besides the assets frozen in the U.S., some parts of Iran's assets are frozen around the world by the United Nations.[1]

4d chess my burger friend

It's only because Israel was buttblasted that their Daesh puppets were destroyyed that they went crying to mommy to get her to scrap the Iran deal.

The more you know.

This podcast discusses a bit about Trump's links to Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qc_brr52yY&t=1s

THEY WANT A EXCUSE TO START SHIT WITH IRAN AND SEND JEWMERICANS TO DIE FOR THEM

>Now Iran can make nukes freely.
Which gives Israel an excuse to commit more acts of aggression against Iran and sway more Americans that war with Iran is a just cause. If Iran ever gets close to the bomb you can guarantee the US, UK and France will invade them and Israel would love for that to happen.
Expect to see Israel poking Iran a lot more in the near future to goad them into doing something irrational.

Jews do not flatter people that they like, they flatter people whom they desperately want to do something.

Look it's easy to go Full Hunter Wallace on this shit and act like this is Trump turning into John Bolton, but it isn't. There will NOT be a war with Iran. It's not in the cards. It'd be electoral suicide and also we'd probably end up losing because the Russians have stacked the deck full of SAMs.

The Jews are trying as hard as possible to play to Trump's ego but despite it all, he isn't actually retarded. So stop spamming this cringey shit, it's as bad as when I had to smack the teeth out of your mouths over the Bolton huu huu Israel shit two weeks ago. I was right then, and you were wrong, so stop fucking spamming this shit or it's going to be goddamn embarrassing for you.

Attached: MV5BNWVmZDE2NmQtZWU5OC00MzUzLTg2MTUtZTQ4NzUwNDljYTFjL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc4MzI2NQ@@._V1 (214x317, 17K)

>It'd be electoral suicide
Outside of Jow Forums the right seems to be itching for a fight with Iran to defend Israel.

It's a good fucking thing that Trump's floor is above sealevel then. He needs to appeal to independents and liberals to win, not satisfy neocons. They'll vote for him over Harris or whichever nigger the Democrats put up no matter what.

There will be no war. You can simply watch and see as I am right, or you can continue to make up reasons why Trump will do the single stupidest thing possible.

I've been thinking this too. But aside from sporadic mumblings and hopeful odes by MAGAPEDES, we've seen very little evidence that Trump isn't planning to genocide Iran at Israel's behest.

The evidence is that we didn't fucking invade Syria last April. Look if Trump were going to do total war, it would've happened already. It would actually help his numbers--but why wait? The Establishment's attacks on him would cease instantly if he just obeyed the kikes and killed Assad, then invaded Iran.

He hasn't done it yet. Why? Because he doesn't INTEND to do it. The window for easy action is already over. Ignore the shit that you see on twitter, look at the actual situation. Trump talks big, but acts small, that's literally his entire strategy it's what he did last April, it's what he did this April, it's what solved Korea. This is a pattern, and it suggests that large-scale military intervention is not his style.

So quite to the contrary, I say that there is very little evidence that Trump IS planning anything, since he talks shit constantly and we haven't invaded any of the countries he's talked shit on.

Attached: 1521238538363.jpg (505x960, 172K)

Attached: xa318-600x381.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AmG1IG19wD.jpg (600x381, 49K)

>Why does Israel love him so much?

Cause he's the most pro-Zionist president in world history.

Attached: 429cea5df6aa34752305757bde00b5793e3109eecca2edef9e2024f8efc38701.jpg (967x729, 479K)

>we've seen very little evidence that Trump isn't planning
because that would be trying to prove a negative
how jewish is your post

The (((((((((right)))))))))))) has really been showing their true colors lately. Amazing how we still have Trumpfags on this board.

Attached: 1525976199546.jpg (2040x1509, 1.08M)

excuse me while I remain unconvinced

Attached: 1524420171628.png (1036x1376, 235K)

because everywhere else (((they))) are still anti trump day in and day out?
because (((they))) actually abused FISA to spy on him?

Right wing media:
>this is surely the smoking gun that will get killary arrested!
Left wing media:
>this is surely the smoking gun that will get drumpf impeached!

It's a fucking stage show mate.

You're painfully low IQ. People still support Trump because Trump is objectively fucking better than the alternative, and might even be working in our direction, albeit obliquely.

/sg/'s damningly retarded population has already sunk its teeth into this stupid neocon huu huu meme, and it's making them look like retards every day that we don't invade.

So paradoxically, /sg/, a board that supposedly stands against neocon wars in Syria and Iran, is now desperately shilling for a neocon war in Syria and Iran, because the alternative is that I am right, and there will be no war, and that Trump is a hero.

And there will be no fucking war. Be sure of that. Here's the real question, when there is no war, and peace is achieved and Iran rises to its rightful place, will you or will you not fucking apologize to me for being stupid?

Attached: image.jpg (700x922, 164K)

>t. too young to remember when it was supposed to be jeb bush and the right wing media was against trump

Stormy Daniels lawyer document leak exposes he received 8 million in dirty money tied back to Hillary and Huma's Saudi partners
westernjournal.com/ct/avenatti-docs-leak-got-8-million-out-of-thin-air-when-stormy-arrived/

Attached: DdHld5sWAAAzDNM.jpg (1024x620, 152K)

Given the amount of inbred Israelis infesting Jow Forums right now, how do you think Bibi's going to react after one of his kikelings confirms what he had been suspecting all along? Do you think Bibi's going to stage more false flags?

>t. too young
It was only between 2-3 years ago and Jeb was so uncharismatic nobody would have took him winning seriously, and was dropped. If Trump was an actual outsider and went off script, he wouldn't have been let nowhere near the White house. He's the Republicans version of Obama, used to bring in youth and disenfranchised voters.

People being conned into voting against their own interest? Wow, such things surely can not ever happen

yeah but its still only your word against facts. Meanwhile Trump's building bases in Syria. That's clearly the US ripping a sovereign state apart, after Syria had done the world a favor by destroying thousands of Daesh. You see, you'd like people to believe that Trump's got this super secret move to decouple the links between Satan and the US of A. But all the rest of the world sees is nation building and regime change. Your optics is so bad, that walking away from it would require a ledendary feat, and I don't think you have the necessary resources to do it.

Right!
People memeing for war are literally milhouse

Ur embaressing urselfs, pls stahp

Le JIDF D&C shills.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3266, 2.02M)

>lets remember history the way that makes me right
it was supposed to be jeb bush and fox news was against trump until they begrudgingly support him today

huh?

Attached: 1521269763744.png (598x336, 18K)

I wouldn't "like" to believe shit. We had cassus fucking Belli in Syria you imbecile. We could simply have invaded them last month.

So give me. A reason. Why. We didn't.

You can't. And you can cringepost as much as you want but in six months when I am demonstrated to be right, will you or will you not fucking apologize to me for being wrong?

why didnt world war 3 start last year when 50 tomahawk missiles were fired at syria by the only superpower

>So give me. A reason. Why. We didn't.
Russia is there.

He literally gave away his daughter to prove his loyalty to them.

Okay. And Russia is also in Iran. So again. Explain how we're going to war. Explain to me how we are going to magically go to war, or fucking apologize to me for being retarded.

Last chance you smoothbrained /sg/-tier retard.

Attached: 1ckxu7.jpg (481x373, 31K)

>indians talking about giving away daughters

Attached: 1526174510001.png (662x1208, 215K)

>whataboutism
>totally ignores the next line

yeah ill believe you when i see it. It's a good thing we didnt invade syria with that cassus my asshole is wider than thou bullshit because journalist at ground zero found zero evidence of a gas attack. Compounded with the fact that the boy who got doused with water had been underground for days prior to the filming of that video that Trump called his "evidence".

Again, I'm not hating on Trump, and I do still have hope he's not an Israeli asset. But we need to start driving nails into Israel because they're fucking out of control over in the middle east.

why would you want a world war? Do you understand how disastrous that would be even in the early stages? You would see Russian Americans arrested. Hunting parties will start roaming the countrysides killing Hispanic americans. Even if you're white, you would be hunted if you were caught providing shelter for colored people. Then comes the retaliation from the colored people themselves. They won't go after you at first. They'll go for the weak. Then the children. Then the women.

And all of it, because Israel said so!

I won't apologise for shit, Iran have said they're going to continue the deal so you won't be able to use nuclear weapons as an excuse. You might not go to war conventionally but you've already been hinting heavily at starting another (((uprising))) there which is the same shit.

And let me be clear: A lack of a real answer will be considered submission. It will be considered and seen as a fucking apology by all those who witness this.

So again. Give me a coherent, well explained reason why you believe that we are going to go to war, or else you might as well have knelt down and kissed my feet while huu huu huuuuing about John Bolton. You understand me faggot?

This isn't whether or not I'm right or wrong. I'm right. The numbers are in. This is whether or not you want to admit that you were wrong like a man, or cringe and sob in a corner like a bitch.

Which is it going to be?

You've already seen it, the fact that we are not literally rolling tanks into Syria is evidence. Trump is doing the best that it is possible to do given the circumstances, and that is, basically nothing.

Submission it fucking is, fag. Nothing is going to happen, and you'll remember me until the day that you die.

Attached: rangr.jpg (1611x287, 83K)

not to mention he fights so hard to defend Israel. A terrorist state.

Wait hunting shitskins in the woods sounds amazing, maybe world war would actually be good. As for "reactions from colored people," they'd be butchered in the millions. They can't retaliate against shit, they can't even stop killing each other.

So I wish that war would happen. But it won't.

>Trump is doing the best that it is possible to do given the circumstances, and that is, basically nothing.
>establishing military bases in a sovereign country is basically nothing.
Kill yourself kike.

>It'd be electoral suicide and also we'd probably end up losing because the Russians have stacked the deck full of SAMs.
The Russians have like 4 dozen S500's at best which means 1.5 dozen that actually are fueled and good to go. That's the only SAM system I'd be scared of, otherwise SEAD will fuck everything else up. The US is too stronk, you let Jow Forums memes cloud your mind if you think they will lose indirectly to a country that has to rob its own gas stations for fuel.

>He isn't actually retarded

Attached: 1524627320966.jpg (720x809, 54K)

A holding move is very different from an invasion. We will withdraw as Assad retakes the country.

The alternative is war with Russia. So again. Explain to me how that is going to happen. Do you think it's going to happen? No. You don't. You've already backpedaled hard.

So you admit that I am right and now you want to change the rules.

Perhaps I overestimate the enemy, but you're supposed to overestimate the Russians because muh maskirovka. They probably have a trick up their sleeve and it wouldn't be hard to coordinate.

Submission accepted. A lack of an argument can be treated as what it is--a public admission that I am right.

Attached: JosephSmith.jpg (348x400, 27K)

TOTALLY WORTH THREE BILLION!!!!!

>Perhaps I overestimate the enemy, but you're supposed to overestimate the Russians because muh maskirovka. They probably have a trick up their sleeve and it wouldn't be hard to coordinate.
Something like that. Russian MoD was BRAGGING about having 40-60 S500's a year or so ago which means 12-18 will actually shoot at shit.

Trump FC will be the club Ronaldo and Messi will go to after they decide to leave La Liga.

Attached: 1525767335053.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>The alternative is war with Russia. So again. Explain to me how that is going to happen. Do you think it's going to happen? No. You don't. You've already backpedaled hard.
I have never once said you'll get in a conflict with Russia, I've said you've done as much interfering as you possibly could in Syria while not triggering conflict. and it's hardly nothing like you keep saying it is.

>A holding move is very different from an invasion. We will withdraw as Assad retakes the country.
No proof of that whatsoever.

>you've done as much interfering as you possibly could in Syria while not triggering conflict.
almost like.....preventing conflict
whoa

lets be realistic here. It would be actual bloodshed. Not like in Cowadoody. Bloodshed numbering in the millions. You'll have a police force that would be split between defending coloreds and whites because the kikestream media has conditioned them to do so. It's not going to be black and white because you'll have devious faggots doing their own little false flags. You'll see hundreds of thousands of mini podestas kidnapping children amidst the chaos. fun fun fun until you're forced to buy water and rations from podesta. You better not have a daughter, because that's Podesta's preferred currency!

And all because Israel said so!

Attached: 22551112244633.jpg (484x252, 32K)

PLEASE WATCH THIS.
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Reminds me of some biblical end times stuff. I'm bad with remember the specifics and which part of the the book it's in, but basically... everyone will love the bad guy before he bites their fucking heads off.

As far as everyone doesn't love Trump... Not in the world. But the Bible only includes a small area of the middle east and a bit of the old roman empire. As far as I'm concerned it was written by Jews for Jews. And THEY all seem to love him. Interesting entertainment for us, at least.

>almost like.....preventing conflict
Staying out of it would've yielded those results, Trump didn't have to occupy a third of the country. Actually being their has raised tensions higher than ever before, it hasn't prevented anything.

preventing conflict by creating conflict? Are you hillary?

because that shitbird you're replying to is from a lower class of subhuman. He believes that if he shills hard enough for Israel, that people will be swayed to his side of the conversation, and not away from him.

It's called Football.

Attached: 4443322566745.jpg (190x265, 6K)

So, that's what you get after all these dead soldiers? Kek!

Attached: eggman.gif (240x257, 673K)

Believed a lot of it, but that Unit 8200 was fucking tinfoil-tier.

>you can guarantee the US, UK and France will invade them
lelfuckingno, fuck that shit we're out permanently, will not happen good luck mutts and fuck you.

Attached: fuckoffmutts.jpg (1200x799, 201K)

They might be understanding that Trump will win in 2020, and if they want to keep killing Palestinians, maybe now is a good time to start sucking his dick as hard as they can.

This will be good for the alt-right, but let’s never forget that Jews still need to be gassed.

There's still a decent chance that he will kill more jews than Hitler.

We will wait and see.
But I am not holding my breath but hope you are right, otherwise the only way out of this is civil war. I am tired of this kikery.

You cant be bigger jew kike lover than D-DRUMPFster.

Attached: 15259801856571.jpg (640x487, 144K)

I hope your right because this shit is making me feel ill.

Found the Boomer

Attached: 1525110259825.jpg (443x768, 117K)

>Why does Israel love Trump
I don't know that but I do know why Trump loves Israel so much. Pic related

Attached: 95564561431.jpg (1407x1668, 576K)