Which eye color is best?

Only 2 % of world population has master race green eyes.

Do you sexually select based on eye color?

Attached: green_eyes.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/mr-pan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice eyes are important

Attached: 1489217055414.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

Brown, they just work better.

Attached: quote-creation-and-destruction-are-one-to-the-eyes-who-can-see-beauty-savitri-devi-121-93-80.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Wtf I'm master race now

>Do you sexually select based on eye color?
Yes. Brown > short term, Blue/Green > Brown in a long term. I love how dark medish women look but I would rather my children to look local.

I guess everything non brownish is fine

Attached: white or non white.jpg (2036x540, 245K)

Feels good being a 2% er, feels good indeed. Master race and a mastermind.

Dude, I have that Nat. Geo, issue. I fell in love with those eyes the first time I laid eyes on them.

Got the other picture of her that guy took?

A lot of hazel eyed people want to feel special and say they're green

When you are a mongol, color isn't matter

Attached: dfNd1hQVV-Y.jpg (668x720, 52K)

By this logic siblings that share both parents are of different race

Attached: cu4jw38jhdg01.jpg (750x544, 89K)

Honey with auburn eyes isn't white to you? But lots of those Europeans carry genes for blue eyes. Strange how grey eyes aren't problematic to you, I've come to notice how those eyes tend to be Jewish people. Clearly, you're a minority in your country, Gaulish Varg user...

Shite, do I qualify? Varg please respond

Attached: 8D1C2DBC-FF89-403C-961B-003D78D4619C.png (750x1334, 1.87M)

Idk man. Green eyes rarely look green. They are more hazely bile colored.
I am enchanted by eyes that are genuinely forest green or golden, but they are profoundly rare and unlikely to be passed on.

well fuck I guess he's white then

Attached: darkblauw.jpg (800x600, 50K)

I would never fornicate with a woman without blue/green eyes. No real preference, as long as we’re talking about actual green eyes and not the darky brown eye shit that looks vaguely greenish if you shine a flashlight at it.

yes, possible, because only 50% of the genome of each parent is transmitted
grey is intermediate between blue and green, my father has blue eyes, my mother green eyes and I have grey eyes while my sis has blue ones
C-5
>doesn't understand the principle of double condition

German/Irish Mutt here. Dark brown hair and Green eyes. THE ETERNAL MICK.

"brown, pure hazel, honey"

lol. It's all just brown shit to me.

Only 2%?
Me and my brothers, my wife, and apparently most people on Jow Forums have green.
How can this be?

I have brown eyes but I admit it without hesitation that blue eyes are the absolute best. Green eyes are nice also.

Tell me 10 philosophers/scientists/politicians/engineers/artists who had neither dark hair nor dark eyes.

Nicola Tesla, Hitler, Nietzsche, Caesar.. 90% of every man in history that mattered had either dark hair or dark eyes, or both.

I have green eyes, and I can honestly say I’m a superior 10/10 chad and 100% straight!

Attached: 4ADAFD14-7D5A-46BF-A1A9-B3DE0813BD13.jpg (500x631, 47K)

This may be true, but there are literally billions of brown-eyed people.

I've got green and my wife has one green and one blue. Too poor to breed, though.

Got green eyes, dated girls with green, blue, grey and brown eyes. Hazelnut eyes can be pretty as long as they don't belong to shitskins

You do realize that the majority of the world is populated by people with dark hair and dark eyes right? If they weren't the majority of philosophers/scientists/engineers that made significant contributions to the world, then they wouldn't even be average.

This. Simple probability.

Lol I have shitskin brown but wife has green, that guy nailed it how can so many people have green eyes if it's only 2%... Anyways I definitely prefer green/hazel or even blue eyes. Obviously more asctetic but that's raysis

Forgot the memeflag

I have blue eyes and my mother has green eyes.
My girlfriend has raven black hair and dark brown eyes, good by genes

Green eyes are adulterated blue eyes. They are a mix of brown and blue.
>Eye color is of very great importance in race determination, because all blue, gray, or green eyes in the world to-day came originally from the same source, namely, the Nordic race of northern Europe. This light colored eye has appeared nowhere else on earth, and is a specialization of this subspecies of man only, and is consequently one of extreme value in the classification of European races. Dark colored eyes are all but universal among wild mammals, and entirely so among the primates, man's nearest relatives. It is, therefore, an absolute certainty that all the original races of man had dark eyes.
The master eyes are not just blue eyes but LIGHT blue eyes, with no flecks of brown.

>my dad
Blond, Green eyes
>my mom
Shitskin hair, shitskin eyes
>me
Shitskin hair, shitskin eyes

t-thanks god

Green eyes are the result of middle-eastern admixture. Only blue eyes can signify true aryan master race.

You are a basement dweller

As someone who loved to play baseball, I'd prefer brown, as they can just see better.

As a guy that likes to get laid, I'm thankful for my blue eyes.

But setting Chinese, Indian, Persian, Italo-Greek and other non-white great discoverers aside, and just looking at Europe in the last 400 years, where all advancement has been taking place, brownies aren't that great of a majority as they are in the entirety of the world

t.

Attached: 30F74FD0-9F00-4145-A1F7-14BF21FBCB14.jpg (506x667, 50K)

Irano-Nordoids were a pre-Arabic invasion population of the middle east, they stayed there after the ice from the ice age wthdrew and were white, but got mongreled by arabs. Any light eyes/light hair can only occur from native European/white genes, them occuring anywhere else is Euro influence/common origin, not the other way around.

Green eyes originated in eurasia among the proto celtic/ proto indo european people. These people were also frequently red haired but could be black haired or blonde.

>Which eye color is best?
Dark blue.
Dark > Light > shiteyes.
Yes.

r8

Attached: C7638DFE-320A-42EA-A162-C101925B7EF5.jpg (2048x1248, 720K)

none, why bother so much.

Pic related, slightly admiex Irano-Nordoid, real Afghan native.

Attached: SlightlyAdmixedAfghan.jpg (310x437, 31K)

>tfw you have the mutt of eye color, le 56% hazel eyes

Another example, a Kurd

Attached: NativeKurd.jpg (800x1067, 522K)

differences cause division but (((you))) already know that

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-181531.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I am C1 with brown eyes, brother is C5 with blue eyes, stop with this Divide and conquer bullshit, Europeans harbour great genetic diversity (my brown eyed mother gave birth to a blue eyes child) - this is common with Europeans.

Only 2%? My family are mostly green eyed (not me unfortunately, brown eyed pleb) and most people I know have green eyes or a mixture of green and brown.

literally whiter than the average Jow Forumstard

gray or blue

Attached: Winterfun.jpg (852x480, 40K)

I only considered blue eyes when selecting a wife. Only dated 1 person ever with brown eyes. All my kids ended up with Blue eyes. Race intact.

green eyes are great, they just aren't as great as blue eyes.

>C1 with brown eyes
>le native Briton iberoid
>dares to post non ironically on Jow Forums

Attached: braindead5.png (645x729, 91K)

True. They are remnants though. Most got arabified/turkified and are nothing like they were originally, sadly. Pic related is a native Armenian.

Attached: Armenian.jpg (395x269, 57K)

Conbirmed white. Turquoise master race.

>grey is intermediate between blue and green, my father has blue eyes, my mother green eyes and I have grey eyes while my sis has blue ones
lol, no
grey eyes have no melanine in the iris
blue eyes have melanine where there's silicone in grey eyes
green eyes have even more melanine
if anything blue eyes are intermediate between grey and blue
though grey is the only eye color without an iris full of nigger particle

Burgermutt nazi larpers btfo, middle easterners are whiter than they are.

Last time I was in France most of the locals seemed to be similar, you frog eating fuck.
I hope you got paid well for your post.

Last one, an Iranian native. Looks kind of Russian, most likely Scythian genetically.

he's not the Messiah!
he's just a very naughty boy!!

Attached: thelifeofbrian.jpg (1900x2817, 344K)

Pic

Attached: NativeIranian.jpg (390x510, 71K)

i can tell u jealous of us cheddarmen whyteboi

Attached: albanianbeauty.jpg (640x726, 76K)

Green and grey eyes are such a slavic thing

The worst thing about the whole thing is, if the middle east used to be white, the very same thing can very much happen to Europe, with enough time, that is, as we know it happened to whites before.

>between grey and blue
*and green

>coming from a fucking frenchman

nice.
eugenics for all non greys when?

Map of what used to be a genetic extension of Europe.

Attached: Scythians.jpg (1559x837, 332K)

heterochromia

pic related : hapa French girl with her Serbi*n immigrant boyfriend

Attached: agathe auproux.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I have green eyes, and non of you can stop me from impregnating my Asian waifu

Why are there so many fucking slide threads?

>muh striking Nat Geo Afghan girl eyes
her eyes are pinned due to having a shit ton of opium in her system after a hard day working, collecting sap from heroin flowers.
like fremen from Dune but instead of blue within blue eyes and the Weirding Way they get MOAB'd back into pre-history just to farm more morphine and sit on top of the largest Lithium Mines

Bullshit. If I was a shade dumber I'd call you out as jidf. Green is a special

I have blue eyes.
Over the last year or two I have only found women with blue eyes attractive.
Green is a close second.

>hapa
Dangerous game

Attached: 1519073648097.jpg (639x396, 41K)

I thought that was an Arab before I read the description

because of patrick little IMO.

Here's "aphgan girl" from the iconic photo taken by National Geographic as she looks today. The message? Gotta strike while the iron is hot, ladies.

Attached: 01-sharbat-gula-house.adapt.1190.1.jpg (1190x793, 95K)

Is turquoise a real eye color?
People used to say I had blue eyes, but then I found out they were actually green. But looking at that chart, it looks more like the turquoise picture, even the difference between the outer color and the inner color.

>hapa
>posts a korean

Should I post a Bosnian and say
>poles

Alternative message: invest in tweezers.

Brown eyes are warmer and comfier.

Attached: IMG_20180426_151355.jpg (649x277, 103K)

Attached: shaved off korean jaws.jpg (800x534, 191K)

I have dark green eyes (you could call it brown) and I will breed only with blue eyed women.

She looks like a male mexican immigrant in a rag.

Afghanboo here, that guy is not an Afghan. It's some weird ass internet myth. He's from France. I personally messaged him on Flickr once about it and he's fully aware of the myth. He said he's even done a DNA test and he's mostly European (I think he said he has a tiinny bit of Arab or Berber in him)

flickr.com/photos/mr-pan/

Pic related is an actual red-haired Afghan.

Attached: 14963276_116615892149241_8415845068602017031_n.jpg (600x800, 42K)

No, because I'm not an incel retard

Well I guess so, there is a bunch of shades of green, blue and grey between pure green and pure blue.

>He's from France
Huh, didn't know that. Nice.
>a tiinny bit of Arab or Berber in him)
So atleast the myth got something right.

>Arabs/Berbers having anything in common with Afghans

no

Attached: afghn-10196nf.jpg (603x900, 709K)

Young Afghani boys, literally whiter than Jow Forums.

Attached: f74158d5a32c4a8cf7f7dfcc29ede583.jpg (435x372, 53K)

White girls with big dark eyes are the best.

Attached: 1458793038065.jpg (624x624, 51K)

Not the Afghan origin, but the admix part, this was correct, no?

nani??!

I select women based on how closely they resemble Rachel Cook

Attached: 13408837_1746654928947396_1772936165_n_0.jpg (750x750, 110K)