How do kikes stay on the same page throughout the world?

It seems they are the only group of people who are all on the same page.Like a hivemind. Do they have one giant kike chat room? have special meetings at their synagogues?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (791x593, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress
act-il.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the instructions are ingrained in them through religion.

They use apps and shit

World Jewish Congress

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress

theyre not really kikes hate each other for being too jewish or not jewish enough

We have a Snapchat group.

a Jew only app?

>Do they have one giant kike chat room?
>implying verbal communication is necessary
>like a hivemind
>hivemind, as in the coordination of bees across a colony
You do know bees can't talk, right?
Group evolutionary strategy.

Do you not know they teach the Chosen peoples and the goyim to their kids?

They dont. Open your eues and ears.

That said many kikes have a deeply ingrained resentment toward white people. They express it differently.

Get em out of politics , media and finance and theyll bigger off to the holy land.

It's not just kikes it's also through useful idiot freemasons of all races. Free masonry is just kabbalah.

kinda this. Jews as a whole always come first, before nation even before even religion, the group always is most important. They all act this way which is why they seem like they are organized when they are just instilled with this extreme collectivism from birth

I'm not asking if they have all. rather one or the other

It's like, through the media. Normal social interactions don't come naturally to them. Jews are too weird. So they turn to media and outlets to learn how to conduct themselves. Politics is downstream from culture.

Look at teleology pf their cultural and genetic maake-up, perhaps a pattern will arise

Jewish Summer Camp is where they learn all this shit.

their summer camps need to be Breivik'ed

we are rootless and international, we move arround all over the place all the time.

Also we are as above the white man in though as the white man is above the black man.

This makes many things just appear as common sense to us.

Attached: DKtVgZtXoAEB7T3.jpg (547x560, 56K)

>above the white man in though
>in though
>in though
>though
Not with grammar like that you ain't try larping somewhere else

Jews are manipulated just like everyone else is. Why do you think blacks all have the inferiority victim complex hivemind?

Same reason all the Jews have the 'oy vey anti-semite' hivemind. But you're seriously delusional if you think the Jews don't have factions withiin their ethnic group. Some Jews are liberal secularized faggots who constantly shill in favor of Palestine(John Stewart being an example), while conservative Jews believe in maintaining their ethno-state and kicking out every muzzie in sight.
There are unironically Hassidic Orthodox Jews who think forming the state of Israel was a sacrilege.
Ultimately they are manipulated by the Synagogue of Satan, the Rothschild-tier Jews just as much as anyone else. The Jewish mafia is just another tool in the pocket of the Luciferian cabal. But if you try to tell that to some Jow Forumsacks they'll go full stormfag because they don't want to acknowledge that there's more to it.

This is the whole irony of everything. Jews, Whites, Blacks, Asians, whoever, in the mind of the Rothschild-tier Luciferian 'Jews' we are all just niggers for them to manipulate like cattle.

in your mind perhaps. but really you're some of the dirtiest people on the planet. below niggers and spics. now to gtfo of my country. hellspawn

We are above your primitive concepts of cleanliness.

that's like asking how does each starling know how to create this display, each bird is obeying it's own personal rules which combine unknown to them into this pattern

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Good god! Please get a nose reduction!!!

Attached: image.jpg (500x333, 51K)

uh huh

Attached: Nose+picking+Jew.jpg (530x398, 43K)

High-power-level Jews hold the name YHWH in their hearts all the time, and know that all things are of their God. It justifies every act and makes all things good.
Trouble is, the comforting presence of G-d is only around when the going is tough. It's hard to remember him all the time. So you have to keep making happenings, particularly by doing awful things, so as to bring him back and have that good feeling again.

T. Person who has personal relationship with his own, extraterrestrial comforters

If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Hold the word 'love' in your head for 5 minutes and see how knowing that the whole world is of love will help you. But see how it's only worth remembering things as long as you're not settled. Once you feel good, you want to forget about it and think about something else.

Good luck on your journey of understanding

Attached: 23515.jpg (177x266, 18K)

act-il.com/

Yes, one of many.
These are the cunts shilling pol.

Their member lists are all available on north korean deepweb pages. Happy hunting.

Attached: jewish extremism.png (340x180, 133K)

Quality bait.

Through their RABBIS, religious or not
>pharisees

Partly correct. They have way, WAY more advocacy groups than anyone else by far.

Attached: 1485893713712.jpg (974x928, 281K)

jews = aliens

take me for example, jewish, hazel eyes, bipolar tendencies. i feel like im thinking in a collective hive and i can feel other jews in public.

everyone else seems super predictable and the jews i sense are on the same plane as me intellectually. i sometimes feel like jews are half human half alien or something idk

but i dont actually associate with other jews other than my immediate family and im poor as fguck

are you a full blown kike?

OP, clearly they are able to smell one another.

So actually I forgot to answer OPs question.
YHWH is a real god. His name helps Jews to all do the same thing. You see, just having him around makes you act as he wants you to.
It's like how having 'love' with you always is going to make you always be love (highly recommended) or having 'waheguru' in your head is going to put you in alignment with the Sikh way. Actually, the universal one is 'love' but there are extraterrestrial ones that ferry information between Earth and other places, so they're a different kind of 'universal' if you catch my drift.

Have fun experimenting with the names of God that work for you! The fellow in this image is head of Mission Rahma, which uses that word to commune with extraterrestrials and to align themselves with that frequency, or however you want to put it.

Attached: sixtopazwells.jpg (482x373, 42K)

Like crude Talmudic eugenics

They don't. It's a conspiracy theory believed by people who fall for logical fallacies and pareidolia.

You could say that these cosmic 'keys' help to attune one's being in alignment with their word. This could be done by modifying one's DNA. It is entirely possible that Jews who carry YHWH around with them help their god to direct fellow Jews through a link in their DNA. Since the CNS (central nervous system) exchanges with the DNA through the link of RNA, memetic changes caused by higher Jews could help to attune the behaviours of lower Jews by pathways more subtle than your obvious method of convincing them openly.
So that I could tell you to do X and you would do Y, which is what I really want, without anyone having to know that was my intention.
You could call it the power of God if you like, or mind control as another metaphor.

My personal belief is that I do this as well but for all humanity by passing on the extraterrestrial message for humanity's ongoing evolution.

Actually, we have a separate section of our brain exclusive to us located in our noses, which allows us all to connect to one large, central brain.

No, you're just a cuck. Not a Jew.

Genetically encoded behaviour, but people tell me this isn't a thing so who knows.

their in-group preference is taught to them from birth. everything just falls into place. it's not complicated.