Is Google Secretly Based?

Just got my shareholder proxy notice for the upcoming meeting and I shit you not - Google is asking its shareholders to vote against having the very stuff they're advocating should apply to the rest of us from applying to them.(Pic is the statement in question)
>But muh woke Silicon Valley cares about muh gender pay gap!!!!
>But muh environment!!!!
>But muh diversity!!!!
Larry Page = Donald Trump?

Attached: Google Based.png (986x637, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/footer/contact-us/
dailycaller.com/tips/
twitter.com/DailyCaller
abc.xyz/investor/pdf/2018_alphabet_proxy_statement.pdf
rework.withgoogle.com/blog/googles-commitment-to-fair-and-equitable-pay-2018/
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1652044/000130817918000222/lgoog2018-def14a.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poltards get in here

Factionalism is a noxious weed through out any thing with power, google did a bunch of diversity hiring for moderators and other non technical staff, which means they're either SJW men or easily offended ""minorities"" brainwashed to be easily offended.

When you realise it, affirmative action is quite honestly the worst thing about our society. It's designed to lower standards and make things shit.

Hmm, bump

>is jewgle based
no, fuck off Sergey
herbs in the fields

Look at pic related you fucking leaf

BUMP

i've seen this somewhere...
not much diversity.
it's like the jews don't want to play with the rules they fixed.

Attached: 1526079037972.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

This is potentially damaging shit. If that's legit you need to bring it to the attention of the Daily Caller.

dailycaller.com/footer/contact-us/

dailycaller.com/tips/

twitter.com/DailyCaller

No, they like money and they know that their PC progressive politics are mainly to control the california raisins they have as employees.
They understand fully that they would lose literally millions if they put diversity hiring into practice, put equal pay measures in place, and only promoted based on diversity quotas.

That's not being 'based', that's smart business.

The reason they don't want those reports is because they understand that the shit they push isn't applicable to reality. They aren't "MUH BASED JEWGLE" for being a Jew and trying to hide the truth. Think for a fucking second man.

Fuck them, measure them by the same yardstick. You get alll the fucking diversity you offered us, google. And report gender pay.

sage in all fields

Attached: (((larry-page))).png (870x57, 7K)

bump

I hope this shit makes news and Google gets a piece of its own shit

It's real

Prop. 6 = Pg. 62
Prop. 8 = Pg. 66
Prop. 9 = Pg. 68

Beat me to it but here are the pages in question.

Attached: Gender Pay Gap.png (622x724, 181K)

also, a report on their lobbying efforts. You didnt box that one, OP, its #5.

>Google is asking its shareholders to vote against having the very stuff they're advocating should apply to the rest of us from applying to them

what the fuck are you trying to say here

That they're hypocrites. Sorry muh english sucks cuz my public school was more concerned with teaching me I can be a girl if I wanna

Attached: Sustainability.png (582x901, 233K)

npr is helping the white man

...one particular npr station is very good
i call it the lonely mans radio

Ah. Good point.

Some of the Silicon Valley schools ban computers. They know very well the evil they are doing.
They aren't based, it is just us vs. them.

I love their circular reasoning
>We are for diversity so therefore we are diverse and accordingly must recommend to vote against a diversity policy...
Muh head

Attached: diversity.png (628x738, 200K)

COCAINE

I don't care about larry page - simply pointing out (((their))) hypocrisy

Sage yourself asswipe

Attached: Get Out.gif (474x379, 445K)

They recommended voting against all of the proposals. I wonder if they always do that.

>spends 24/7 stabbing white society
>turns around and asks not to be stabbed with the same knife by shareholders

No, (((google))) is not based at all. I know these things can seem confusing but just remember this rule in the future: non-whites can never, ever be based under any circumstances. Jewish people especially can absolutely never be based.

because you have to be fucking retarded to not know gender politics, diversity politics are fucking cancer to business

so obviously Google promotes these hoping the more gullible idiot businesses which are their competition in silicon valley will operate their businesses with these cancers ingrained into their culture

Love how they try to prove how transparent they are by referring us to a link that doesn't disclose shit

Attached: Lobbying.jpg (612x785, 217K)

my local station has an old white guy that really doesn't want to be a part of the modern liberal agenda, it's just so obvious. I expect he'll retire soon if they don't straighten up.

It's irrelevant if they do. They are asking shareholders to vote against the very shit that Google tries to shove down our throats. Hypocrisy can cut deeply into their image. And in this day and age optics matter. Their base, being brainwashed, can't discern that there is a difference between "company policy" and "virtue signaling" anyway.

This can be leveraged to put a chink in Google's armor, so to speak.

Attached: laughs in american.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Google cites this page in defense of the gender gap:
rework.withgoogle.com/blog/googles-commitment-to-fair-and-equitable-pay-2018/

>Based on these analyses and adjustments, we have zero statistically significant pay differences.
>At the end of our annual compensation planning process (for salary, bonus, and equity) we ran rigorous statistical analyses to check the outcomes before any amounts were final. We conducted separate ordinary least squares (OLS) regressions to check for pay equity in each job group -- a job group is made up of job family (like Software Engineer) and level (like Level 4). The OLS method allows us to account for factors that should influence pay (e.g., tenure, location, performance ratings) and look for unexplained differences in total compensation (salary, bonus, and equity) across demographic groups. Specifically, we looked for pay differences based on gender and, in the U.S., by race / ethnicity.
>Our analyses covered every job group with at least 30 Googlers total and at least five Googlers per demographic group for which we have data (e.g., at least five men and at least five women). These n-count minimums ensure statistical rigor (e.g., higher statistical power, narrower confidence intervals) and allowed us to include 89 percent of Googlers (n=63,153) from entry through executive levels. We did not find statistically significant pay differences for 62,925 Googlers, but did for 228 Googlers across six job groups. We therefore increased compensation for those 228 Googlers, totalling ~$270k USD, before finalizing compensation planning and paying any Googlers.

So when they do their own internal audit of the gender pay gap, they apply all of the rigor of the anti-feminist arguments, but then publicly they go and repeat the BS feminist claims and talk about the issue like it's a real problem. They have their cake and eat it too, what weasels.

stockholder proposals are usually garbage, it doesn't mean anything. making those reports would just be a waste of resources.

OP do you have a throwaway email to contact you? I have family over now, but want to go over this in detail if possible.

No prob I'm about to head out to dinner with the lady anyway.

[email protected]

Agreed. This one simply offers a tremendous opportunity to let them put up or shut up. If I were in their place I sure as hell wouldn't do it even if I believed this shit.

bump, this is good shit

ensure is not a jew shill lib :)

If it's real, anyone who owns google stock should have gotten the same letter unless this only went out to very large holders, which I believe would be illegal, and isn't likely to go to someone that comes to pol to post about it.

This is real fuck face. I manage a large foundation. And even if I was larping, here's the shit on their website.
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1652044/000130817918000222/lgoog2018-def14a.htm
Fuck off shill

Attached: 1526332985580.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Thanks for the heads up.

Isn't that called hypocrisy?

it's real.

dont be so mad.

HOly shit it’s real

OP, this is great. We gotta spread this around. Look at their fucking hypocrisy, right there in Alphabet's corporate documents.

they can never undo what they have done

Everyone is just finding useful idiots to benefit them in some way. Votes, money, land, or whatever. As soon as the people who helped you get it want their share, you sever ties and turn on them.

I've said it before: There are no leftist politicians. Only rights catering to leftist voters temporarily.

Attached: useful idiots.jpg (728x1024, 68K)

This shit is literally because good, white men are yelling loudly and telling the powers that be how much we do not want brown people in our society.

Attached: notpeople.jpg (392x409, 35K)

I bet they won't vote to get rid of H1B Poos though

Nice try m8

This will make news for sure. All it takes is one female to read that paragraph and that's it.

JEWGLE GATE INCOMING

KEK

BUMP

Just imagine the media backlash .

KEK

Attached: 1462767086111.png (1500x625, 451K)

As with any corporation, they face a dilema; the executive sweet is redpilled, the truth is the thruth afterall and profits must be the goal, however their customer base is bluepilled, no sales, no profits. Thus they must pursue a public bluepill strategy, including excessive bluepilling in other areas to build up progressive credits, while maintaining internal redpill strategies to ensure they maintain product superiority. It is hypocrisy but it also is essential hypocrisy. To behave otherwise would be to fail as a company.

Huh, this one is weird. The supporting statement seems to be taking Google to task for being a liberal echo-chamber.

Suite

lol
makes me very happy when these publicly leftist kikes have to reveal their true nature
too bad it has no effect

Vote for it. They will destroy the order of Google through hiring mentally ill and low iq people for fiversity. They reap what they sow.