Jews are subverting white society with the goal of eradicating whites from the face of the earth...

Jews are subverting white society with the goal of eradicating whites from the face of the earth. Post their workings here

continuing from spammers are extremely triggered right now

Attached: 1526098182233.png (714x644, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU&t=3459s
archive.is/zWJO6
youtu.be/inbCEpjFEzg?t=28m1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
theguardian.com/world/2018/may/01/christians-in-jerusalems-old-city-under-threat-from-settlers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they hate the white christian

Attached: 1526269764791.png (640x512, 70K)

>white liberals at 48% yes

Attached: media.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

With their (((WW1+WW2))) the Zionists deceived tens of millions of Europe's strongest and most virile whites into killing each other.

Attached: Der Jude.jpg (750x1055, 168K)

Attached: Fellow white people_2.jpg (1200x928, 183K)

Attached: 14811191.jpg (500x548, 50K)

Attached: 1526346630520.jpg (600x683, 93K)

Whites are only 7% of world population.

>muh poor shitskin minorities

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU&t=3459s

To see how the (((MSM))) are brainwashing white women to think being in a reproductive relationship means having her childrens' father be non-white, do an image search for things like
>white couple
>white woman with white children

Attached: bing - white woman with white children.jpg (620x418, 61K)

This kids look like monsters.

Attached: fskPU3v.png (1050x710, 424K)

Attached: rabbis.png (1750x2280, 1.2M)

B bump!

Attached: sfegrh.jpg (1366x768, 431K)

Attached: 1515077008500.jpg (300x300, 13K)

archive.is/zWJO6
Source for OP

Attached: 1500927669588.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

ty
its true bloodsuckers will pay but we did it many times in the past without guns
theyll just make it easier

Attached: 1512082669676.png (396x408, 206K)

As long as the children don't have the ability to fight back against their enslavement and the destruction of their world the Zionists don't give a fuck what they look like.

It *is* sad that so many women will pay the ultimate price for trusting the (((MSM))) - much like millions of women have died horrific and painful deaths because (((Hollywood))) told them smoking cigarettes was glamorous.

Attached: uswhites1.png (685x1382, 394K)

Attached: uswhites5.png (1288x1616, 1.73M)

>so many women
fortunately propaganda has been very ineffective in this regard
our biological drives run too deep for most people to be subverted into mixing

Attached: 1511682004308.png (1600x1717, 134K)

Jews aren't eradicating white people from the earth. You morons are doing it to yourselves. The Jews are being the smart ones in this situation, remaining tribalistic while you commit suicide.

>tribalistic
>almost 60% of ashkenazis mixing with goyim

jews are pushing non stop propaganda onto white people designed to destroy us and white people believed it therefore jews did nothing

whites are finally now beginning to wake up and will do what we do best

Attached: 1526170895444.jpg (480x368, 28K)

I hope you're right, but it only takes one mixed child to effectively remove a white woman from the gene pool (since few white men will sign up for supporting her and another man's offspring).

With white reproductive rates already declining any white womb lost for whatever reason is a danger to whites (and a victory for Zionists).

Attached: yahoo shows white women their ideal.jpg (280x354, 27K)

No, you Americans are to blame. You spread the meme of the "land of opportunity" to the European countries, and then bombed the shit out of the Middle East to maintain your hegemony over the world. You are directly responsible for the migrant crisis in Europe. America is a culture-less, history-less, mongrel nation that has done nothing but drag Western civilization into the dirt. Now you idiots are harping on about "whiteness." as if all whites are the same. Europeans have been killing each other for the past 2000+ years for their cultures and now you amerimutts have the gall to say all white people are exactly the same? What a fucking joke.

sure its never a good thing but its rare
there are some 780 million whites alive today
we've never been defeated in our history and I highly doubt that now at a time when we are more connected than ever possible we'll lose

buttmad faggot
i hate america more than anyone we're a ZOG state and the US will and must collapse
sorry you arent going to be included in the ethnostate but we'll do well

White isn't an ethnicity mutt.

lol, Hitler warned us about arguing with you jews.

Attached: Reishit.jpg (959x658, 181K)

Hi, jew.

Attached: 954876EA41AF42F3858AB8F0C986DDEA.jpg (640x479, 62K)

Attached: Gilbert_Gottfried_brags_that_Jews_run_the_world.png (1873x1791, 1.01M)

Attached: O0w7psCBlsdpvtvFyfh0eRg4RGtnuGNMJcfxHoGvGio.jpg (738x606, 71K)

>literally playing semantics
white is slang for what is most certainly an ethnicity
be as mad as you want. you arent included and we'll be happy on our own. chimp out about it more please it feeds my soul

Attached: 1523155131074.jpg (640x732, 107K)

Attached: 1511648353908.png (1503x1894, 1.22M)

I am a Jew who works in Toronto's financial district. Ask me anything.

have you made peace with your god and are ready to die?

You won't relent until all whites are dead, will you?

Attached: DUHNfMEXkAETiTu.jpg (750x554, 40K)

Hi rabbi. Taking a break from sucking babies' dicks?

Attached: Baby's first orgasm.jpg (992x563, 110K)

Yes.

What's Clare Bronfman really like?

No, the idea is that whites survive as not to abruptly change the socioeconomic fabric of the West. However, we are working on 'half-lifing' (if you will) the majority European-ancestry population.

>can't even stop a bunch of backward palis with stones and sticks

White people will do fine, once the deluded christcuck boomers die off, they'll wisen up to the jewish control over their nations, and some price will have to be paid for all that subversion.

Attached: 1526196214948.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Dicks.

Haven't met her.

Her kids are not white. People of european origin don't have these facial features. As a matter of fact, even the mother has rather odd facial features.

How do you think we're going to exact that toll? Face it, the boomers are basically our only chance, and that's not even one. Once they die off, we'll be universally minorities in our own countries. There's no future for whites, only death and pain.

Like shogi, it's already over, we're just playing out the last few turns.

Patrick is finally shining the light on JEWISH SUPREMACY and their role in ETHNIC GENOCIDE PUSHED VIA DIVERSITY. THE MEDIA ARE 100% CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS. BANKS ARE FUNDING ISRAEL PROXY ENEMIES.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF THE UNIQUENESS OF THE HUMAN RACE. THEY ARE DESTROYING REAL DIVERSITY VIA "DIVERSITY"

We are not DIVERSE if we are losing our ethnic nationalist homes.

PATRICK LITTLE IS YOUR FRIENDD

WATCH:
youtu.be/inbCEpjFEzg?t=28m1s

Attached: 1526345238244.png (1222x733, 83K)

I'm Jewish and pol has turned me from a self-hating Jew to a Zionist extremist who unironically wants white genocide. Is this normal?

Attached: zionist.png (1024x647, 632K)

Did they really? Then I am glad I am not white

For a jew? Yes.

i am was a liberal
now i hate whitoids thanks to pol

i dont know what you think of me but pol has make me admire the jews too

It also made be realize how pathetic goyim are.

Attached: jews.png (1191x1900, 2.36M)

Friendly reminder.....if you voted for Trump, you voted for ZOG.

friendly reminder the US needs to collapse its beyond saving

Very interesting. I have not seen this before. Really surprised Jews dislike Christians MORE than Muslims.

What I don't understand is why Christians like Jews so much.

Okay.

Yeah, US may be lost and whites will likely have to retreat to Europe which can still be saved. As for the jews, they'll get theirs. Left is beginning to hate israel for their own reasons, and minority races are more wise to jew control than white christian boomers, they have no reason to fight or die for jews one the control of this country goes to them. Bibi is off playing nice with Russia because he sees the writing on the wall with the US.

Attached: 736d095.png (1600x900, 1.14M)

>Hurr durr democracey will be maintained with a white minority.
That's when the gibsining reaches over drive and everything falls apart, a tyrant rises up and cleans everything up. Murrica won't have it too too bad because it's just a population war with Mexicans who, though violent, are lazy aimless catholic cucks who still inevitably circle around a white upper class.

IT's europe that might actually have unironic genocide by pissed off muslims, assuming they just don't all move down to spain because of "muh conquest).

The time for democratic solutions is fastly slipping, this doesn't mean we're going to die out.

Left has always hated Israel. It's the evangelicals that love Israel.

You think Europe will be saved? Yeah, we'll go first, and hard. But Europe only 10-20 years behind us. There isn't going to be a European migration. Look at South Africa. There is already a genocide of the Boers happening, and yet not one country is taking in asylum seekers. What makes you think they will do any more for us?

You think the weapons are going to last? You think whites are going to be able to rise up? Any war like that will be international in scope, and whites won't have allies. That won't go any better than sitting and waiting. Not to be misunderstood, when it comes to that I'll fight and die for even the sliver of chance it brings, but it's a joke if you think we're going to come out the other side the winners. The logistics just aren't there. And there's no easy way to weed out the traitors that are guaranteed. We'll be fighting our own as much or more than the spics.

For a second I thought there were 1488 retweets.

>What I don't understand is why Christians like Jews so much
Denial, mostly. Christians want to believe their fantasy that Jews are like Christians, instead of accepting the horrifying truth that Jews are like Jews.

I think Europe will be fine, yes they are overwhelmingly liberal too, but immigration is bad, but not that out of control yet and looks like the threat of rising right wing is making them clamp down a bit, and what muslims did make it in will make them a bit anti-jew as well.
I still see them as majority whites past 2050. US will be gone by then.

>You think the whites can rise up?
Ah, yeah? History shows we are capable despite being a vast global minority.
Now we might end up being politically dominated by chinks, but I highly doubt they'd just genocide us.

Nice thread OP. You can really see how the shills are sliding things so hard atm.

Don't fall prey to their demoralization tactics.

We outnumber our real enemies, the oligarchy, 100,000:1.

The only way we lose is to not fight. So...fight.

Attached: It's beautiful.jpg (728x455, 69K)

Jewish Feminism redpill + Kike control of every major industry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Attached: 1521481932243.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Attached: 345765478768676.jpg (595x822, 142K)

Yea probably right

Attached: 1514082121401.jpg (319x304, 38K)

They absolutely will without a second thought. If it comes down to China or Russia in a civil war/world war or something , run to the Russians.

France, UK, Germany, Spain will all be majority non-white by 2070, most by 2060. That's without a single new immigrant, because of birth rates. It's not going to pull back, this is unavoidable at this point.

That's the best case scenario, and our only chance of surviving. But I doubt China cares enough to prevent our genocide. Maybe if they saw it as advantageous, but I don't see how it benefits them to get involved at all.

>Very interesting. I have not seen this before. Really surprised Jews dislike Christians MORE than Muslims.
>What I don't understand is why Christians like Jews so much.
It's only Evangelical Christians. Majority of jews are liberal, so they don't like the very conservative Evangelicals. Evangelicals like jews because of the bible, and the most religious jews are the ones that are actually right wing.

Didn't say it was going to be easy. That's 50 years, things can change a lot by then. Start having families and pumping out babbies.

Germans are an ethnicity. Polish are an ethnicity. Hitler was an ethno-nationalist. He wanted ethnic German supremacy. White nationalism is a meme.

From all the different people on earth, jew have always hated whites the most.

White societies left unchecked lead to paradise, back to the garden.

The last thing jews want is transcendent cattle.

Do you know why they claim other people are cattle? The oldest written texts on earth talk about a group of gods and their cattle. Jews found these text, stole the idea and based their whole religion around it. They pretend to be the lost gods / the chosen of the lost gods, so that everyone else can be classed as their cattle.

You know who are the biggest opposers to jews? Muslims. Why? They used the same fucking story as a base for their religion as well.

Jews being the magical money-changers and lying bankers has given them an edge over muslims though. Hence why we now look at Jerusalem as a capital of a terrorist nation, paid for by, you guessed it - their fake debt money originally released in America, England and France. Nearly the whole world is now covered in these debt central banks.

Fucking kikes and their small dick frustrations, out to enslave the world.

About time America grew some balls back. Let the have their dessert, and give the people back what has been their birthright forever; to be free and independent (FROM FUCKING KIKES).

BANG BANG BANG JFK

Yeah jews really hate Christians. Boomers are really the most stupidest goys on the planet right now. The jew spits on them in jerusalem, which they are fighting to preserve for the jews.

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/01/christians-in-jerusalems-old-city-under-threat-from-settlers

Alright, jew.

Attached: 66D9nX.gif (594x591, 159K)

Kikes are pure evil

Attached: 1522729736250.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

I hope you're right. Really, I work everyday trying to make it happen. But I lose family and friends it seems like daily to this diseased culture. Suicides, over doses, institutionalization, crime. I see objectively weaker, dumber, less deserving, lazier people get rewarded while hard working whites I know are shit on. It's hard to imagine that getting better as we shrink in numbers.

"White" is not st ethnicity, its a race. Its a broad umbrella term for multiple erhnicities thst are exponentislly genetically closer to one another than to other racial groups.

European writers, thinkers, and politicians have spoke about the white race for generations.

You're correct that the US is largely responsible for mass immigration, but not in the way you think. The "migrsnt crisis" is nothing. France and the UK were already doen to 85% white before it ever began. The real issue is the universalist prphressivism that the US normalized after ots vixtory in WW2 (however, the UK was pursuing the same, it was just smaller).

Europe was lost the moment they opened the floodgates to the middle-east and are still continuing to do so. Devastation and ruin are all that will come of it for decades before the invaders are pushed back and out and rebuilding commences, even then it will be changed forever.

They aren't going to accept American migrants, just our assistance in rebuilding if we haven't fallen into civil chaos ourselves by then. White flight in America will point north towards leaf land I wager.

Hitler also specifically referred to "the white race" in Mein Kampf.

Koreans and Japanese people know they are Asian. Speaking in racial terms is natural and to be expected comsidering we've reached a global scale where the distance between one continent and another is only a few hours. Race is the tribe on a macro scale.

>reading Mein Kampf

> being an ugly Jew

I've never read it, but you cited its author in one of your angry and uninformed posts.

Yes and we're glad you're irredeemable now.

Yes, but memes are real.

>lower than Muslim

Bump, you glorious bastards

Damn, these threads do seem to attract actual Jews who get butblasted

Yup and is fun to watch.

I've lived in Brooklyn all my life and the Hasidic Jews that live here are all welfare queens. Most of them are illiterate and barely even speak Yiddish anymore. They have municipalities by the fucking balls that no one will touch them. They have their own schools and ambulances. I'm surprised that there isn't a Hasidic precinct sanctioned by the NYPD by now.

>jews are subverting white society
By...marrying gentiles? You're dumb

Not surprising that Jews love Buddhism, as it is the closest to the new world religion that they are creating.

oy vey dont look at that. theres a reason jews arent afraid of ISIS

pre WWII germany was hell on earth for germans
it can get very very bad but its never too late