You guys want the truth? Ok

You want the truth? Ok.
Jews don’t run the politics in the world, but families do. Families. Hierarchy families that’s have been connected to world wide super powers for hundreds of years dating back to feudalism in Europe. Simple as that. To some extent you people are correct, a lot of the “Christian kings” in feudal Europe were Jews. Jews.

Feel free to ask me anything, i will try to give you guys full answers without endangering myself or people I care about in my life.

My family is one of these, has been since ashekenazi jews lived in the Holy Roman Empire. My family then moved to Eastern Europe. My last name literally translates “a Jewish coin of small value.”
I.e. a shekel.

I have many family members both extended & non-extended who have been leaders in the modern world, whether it be Hungarian communist prime ministers or revolutionaries in Italy. Leaders of Italian bands of mercenaries or Scottish nobles. Pilots of the world governments to military instillation which are off limits to the public.

You might be thinking that’s nice and all, but what relevant family members do I have today?

Nothing much really, just a bunch of university professors. That’s what really matters today. That’s where shills are full force.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Attached: C4657180-5F2D-4923-91D8-D4BD174796DE.jpg (284x178, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lsV500W4BHU
youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0
youtube.com/watch?v=K5jvUXij7nU
youtu.be/953PkxFNiko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the jews.

Completely untrue. I am Jewish and can confirm we do indeed run the world.

show tits

fpbp
/thread

go back to inbreeding like einstein who married his first cousin because your kind love incest love so much.

Your right on some things wrong on others.... at the end of the day it doesnt matter and noone will believe you even if you made powerpoints, and diagrams and NO your life wouldnt be in danger... it would be lauded and held up by others like us who would use you to point to when anyone slaps on too much tin foil as a prime example of retardation...

You cant win, only the species can win....

>Hierarchy families
>To some extent you people are correct, a lot of the “Christian kings” in feudal Europe were Jews. Jews.
WRONG, we're FULLY CORRECT

Jews took thier place. Banksters are the new monarchs and monarchs were indoctrinated into brainwashing pedo sex cults.

Never come to Jow Forums and act like you're smart. You're a pleb through and through. Back to youtube with you.

Attached: jews expelled usury.jpg (646x795, 369K)

Its nigger jews

What do these "families" plan for the future?

Who do you think ran the Templar exchange trades throughout Europe? Jews.

fuck off kike

People who say the Jews control everything are literally blue pilled.

Jews are, and always have been scapegoats-- does that mean there are no bad Jews who use Judaism to their benefit? No. But they are used as scapegoats by the secret societies and elite families. You put Jews in front of every act of evil, and it acts as a shield for you, since you can easily deride any opponents as anti-semites.

Secret societies use the Abrahamic religions and communism to control the global Zeitgeist.

The families are constantly fighting one another over power, even the Jews will fight each other that’s why you see the media going after Israel so much- even though the media is controlled by families like SOROS, they will directly attack Israel for existing

>Who do you think ran the Templar exchange trades throughout Europe? Jews.
nope.jpg they were left out hence their takedown just like a youtube channel

>but families do. Families
Families of jews

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 5K)

jews have a strong in group preference and will always side with their zionist cohorts. It doesn't matter if only a small portion are filthy kike bastards that's all it takes

The Jews controlled Christian holy orders.

Step 1: Christians wanted to pilgrim to Christian Jerusalem, so they’d sell all their shit to Jewish banking templars

Step 2: the templars would give them bank notes instead of actual money, the pilgrims would then pilgrim to Jerusalem & when they were finally safe from Muslims & bandits, they would then turn in their Templar Jewish bank notes in to the Templar banks at Jerusalem, where they would then give the pilgrims the currency said on the bank notes

This was the most successful Jewish banking scheme to ever exist during this time period.

So, is your name sheckelberg, or sheckelstein?

stop rewriting history and stick with your holohoax classes.

Attached: 1525565926094.jpg (600x430, 70K)

There are about 4 direct different translations of my surname varying from ashekenazi to German to polish to Hungarian

None of which I will be posting here lul

Attached: 1525237977667.jpg (630x960, 125K)

Why do you think this is a lie, lmao?
Why would pilgrims have all their valuables while going from Western Europe to Jerusalem? It would not only slow them down but it would draw attention to bandits & Muslim raiders. Without any valuables on them, pilgrims would be more likely to safely make it to Jerusalem. Although Muslims would still kill them for religious reasons

Refute it or shut up.

i'm tired of being a pleb. how do i amass wealth and power in the modern age?

>Why would pilgrims have all their valuables while going from Western Europe to Jerusalem?
because jews were around and would attack pilgrims and slit their throats for even a gold end cap to a walking stick which was widely known.

the people got all their stuff back and the templars didnt take a single cut which is widely known since its documented shlomo.

what are your objectives?
what do you think of the rest of humans?
what do these families think of the rest of humans?
do you seem yourselves as genetically superior?
do these families share a common origin? do they think they do? or are they just those families that have historically succeded while others fail?
is there a plan or something?
a general concensus?
any secret you want to share with us?
whats the place of china in this powerstruggle, they seem to be largely independant
your goals in this life?

a personal one
what do you think of mexicans?

cutie for attention

Attached: cutie.jpg (1280x721, 110K)

try refuting that jews are all inbreds like einstein who like all jews loved incest so much he married his own first cousin since no real woman would want a half dick jewish male...

watch out your jewish fragility is showing....

It’s pretty much nearly impossible, people who pretend to make it almost never do. Sure they make it for their life, & then their children’s lives are shit mediocre when their rich & successful parent dies.

To be honest I wouldn’t worry about ‘making it.’ Not really worth the effort. I’m a complete neet & live off of my families businesses. You need money to make money.

this

Attached: 1526358747639.webm (624x480, 2.94M)

Uh huh. Genealogical research will connect you with all sorts of famous people. Go back just 12 generations and you have 2^12 = 4096 direct ancestors and exponentially more extended family from them. Pretending any family has a meaningful connection with a people in the fifteenth century is literal delusion - even ignoring doubtful paternity, the rate being somewhere between 1 and 5% per generation, throwing actual continuity out the window on century-long timescales.

self-righteous white males deserve to be socially rejected.

1% of mankind are decendants of gengis khan
just saying

enough jew talk

spill some shit senpai

I am done with the internet for today.

Attached: 983475983745.jpg (1948x3000, 647K)

>name literally translates “a Jewish coin of small value.”
a nickname from Polish grosz, a coin of small value:
Gross, Grosh, Gros, Orosz, Brosz, Groszek, Grose, Grass, Grof, Groll

christkikes getting BTFO AGAIN

The families don’t really care about humans
& when you say ‘humans’ lol
A lot of the families have Jewish origins but none of the Jewish families are religiously Hebrew

There’s not really any plan, I suppose you could say one plan is to have enough money to leave earth when it’s necessary/possible to fully colonize another planet. You think they’re going to just let anyone on a new planet that’s colonizable? Only the best. Depending on the circumstances, maybe wage slaves.

I don’t really have any secrets that I’m interested in sharing other than what most of you know.

China is just one big factory with cheap labor, people think China somehow will take over the world but it won’t be possible. They will not be able to be stable without the income from other counties, though I would keep an eye on the Chinese african colonies because they’ll be interesting in 3-4 decades

My goal in life is to get off the grid

Mexicans are just native Americans mixed with Spanish blood I really don’t think much of them, I believe Mexicans on average are actually around 66% European when it comes to their DNA. Very few of them look like real native Mexicans & this is something that no one really thinks about

OY VEY FUCK YOU DELETE THIS

>I run the world with my fellow uber-elite senpaitachi, senpai
>endangering myself

what a pathetically lame attempt at a LARP..

This is probably your one chance to ask me questions & this is how you treat me?

go back to your world of self importance friend where your fantasy is reality.

>You want the truth? Ok.
>Jews don’t run the politics in the world, but families do.

Attached: 1440367814954.jpg (514x585, 156K)

Yah, what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: vf.jpg (799x482, 121K)

it's addoh shoah

Attached: 1471631419428.png (327x274, 140K)

what kind of questions are you looking for? i wouldn't know what to ask a member of a "noble" family, aside from predictable things like:

The Christian will never admit his connections to Judaism, lmao. Sorry to tell you this, but Christianity is just paganism, but all the lord & mythos has been changed to stories from the Middle East- made by Jews.

shouldnt you be banging your sister inbred to catch up on your chromosone count like einstein did and he was the smartest you people ever produced and still didnt invent anything but a bigger inbred gene pool for your people.

Now I know you're a complete and total fraud and a poor one at that.

>Orosz
he was such a neet boi, living off his familam.

Attached: 20180515-010056.png (666x733, 743K)

Are all these families you speak of working together towards some type of goal, or are they fighting each other for power?

the inbreeding keeps them from any kind of rational or logical thought.

What is he future of global business and money, and what should we invest in? I wouldn't mind being a barnacle on the hull of the money boat.

Fighting each other

The merchants hold the power, man.

not entirelly wrong
but judaism is a remaster of hindu religion mixed with egyptian paganism

however, the orignal things in judaism are actually fucking insane, like their old "lord of the flies" cult

when you say "off the grid" you mean like living in an island for yourself
dont giving any more fucks about the world?

do you think difficult times are ahead?
natural disasters? manmade cataclisms? the solar minimum?

how do you think the future will play out?

Attached: abrahamicreligionsarebabylonian.png (651x207, 23K)

Crypto currencies will soon be part of the stock markets & recognized by the U.S. & other governments as genuine currencies, causing crypto currencies to lose their independencies

Invest in land. Literally the only investment guaranteed to make money. You might not become rich but your descendants will.

The merchants have ridden the back of the fat white sow to get to where they are. Your families are the ears and eyes of that sow.

>do you think difficult times are ahead?

lol, that's also what i assumed they were hinting at, in case they're not a shill.

There are a lot of little Cisco gouchoes in there. The Aztec babies.

An island would be the last place I want to live. There are many islands that existed 50 years ago which are now under water lmao, they’re the most unstable pieces of land that exist. Just look at Hawaii right now.

When I say off the grid I mean I want to get out of the system, live off the land away from civilization. Stop contributing to these systems & they will destabilize.

Can a nigger get a good job? Fuck.

> Stop contributing to these systems & they will destabilize
lol wat

dont go away
you didnt answer the most important questions, the second part
do you think difficult times are ahead?
natural disasters? manmade cataclisms? the solar minimum?

how do you think the future will play out?

The rich fucks are going to New Zealand. Others to big bunkers. There's pleanty of proof for their current state of preparation and money spent.

>fingerpokeofdemasculization.jpg
Checked

Attached: 05D69EE7-2A20-4CAD-9149-A74D58BE5EC3.gif (250x250, 425K)

Ask a faggot larper questions?

sage

does anyone want to brofap with me in /h/?

Attached: 1523431383713.jpg (620x876, 182K)

Well I can’t say for certain other than I suggest people leave the U.K. & Greece. Leave the U.K. to get away from their government, leave Greece to get away from what happens when the EU abandons you like they abandoned Ukraine, except turkey will not stop the way that Russia did

Attached: 1522263963351.jpg (1191x1684, 151K)

You sound too low tier to have any useful knowledge.

Do you know why these "guys" created/modified humans and what their intentions are with us?

Attached: aliencrop.jpg (500x316, 59K)

they have to sit in back of oven :(

but what of anne frank?

Will you pay off my student loans?

Giraffes evolved long necks to eat leafs from trees.
Lions evolved to run fast in order to catch their prey
Humans evolved to...?

Humans aren’t evolving anymore they’re degenerating, doing nothing but sitting on their asses all day so now it’s up to scientists to find ways to evolve humans further.

it was royalfag LARP few days ago, today it's good kike goy, trust me
full damage control
are they getting ready to stir shit up in middle east?
fuck of JIDF

Attached: alex jews.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Give me some coordinates so I can gas a few of your comrades that you don't like

yeah you already tried to shill this shit in that other Bill Cooper thread faggot. fuck you

Doesn’t matter what they do in the Middle East lmao, they’ve been stirring shit up for the past year with Iran & Syria bombing whoever they want because the U.S. won’t put them in check anymore, thank you trump

Literally no idea who you’re talking about lul

Jews and ethnic groups are just large families.

>multiple "its not the jews" threads pop up in the same hour
>just a coincidence goy

Attached: 3666_900.jpg (512x397, 23K)

Yup, shitty smokescreen larp OP.

Get fucked.

Lmao every single time you people say “Hurr jews are hiding something”

Half of the time jews aren’t hiding anything & the other half of the time shit is happening yet they still don’t hide it LOL clearly you don’t understand how Israel works

Good job avoiding the question. The human evolutionary process is definitely different and unnatural. However, what we are doing here is beneficial to someone. Sadly that someone is not God or anyone related.

Attached: antigod.jpg (1000x526, 562K)

>it's not the jews

Attached: inb4provenforgery.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

yeah its my way or the highway, everyone that insulted me has been logged and targeted.

Attached: 213135345.jpg (1280x720, 378K)

Attached: 12321343245.png (1628x2220, 101K)

youtu.be/lsV500W4BHU

Attached: 2343465435654.png (657x527, 251K)

>Jidf frustrated artists don't debate semantics.
A shame what that Mercury unexpectedly created in vaccines.

Attached: A9603C03-4F93-4154-AECB-6E7B95139806.jpg (576x351, 50K)

how does Israel work?

wait till you see what happens to him.

Attached: 1461456549518.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Weak

youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0

Israel does whatever the fuck it wants & its not some secretive shadow like Jow Forums pretends it to be

Crypto moon, when?

youtube.com/watch?v=K5jvUXij7nU

Attached: 1461449677705.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

>Israel does whatever the fuck it want
Hello jew.

|
|>
|

Sage

Oh so it’s like that huh

youtu.be/953PkxFNiko