What if the jews were right the whole time and were God's chosen people?

What if the jews were right the whole time and were God's chosen people?

Attached: 1526267031292.jpg (384x414, 26K)

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

SAGE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1523665035691.jpg (480x480, 15K)

The jews were CHOSEN to receive God's Son.
The end.

If God were Satan that would make more sense

Of course they were right, that's why jews rule the world

Attached: 1524802244399.jpg (460x670, 83K)

That would made me glad for being correct in choosing Moloch worship.

jews were allowed to rule as a punishment for neglecting god's holy blessed mother, its a chastisement for our neglect of god's mother user.

Attached: 5764u4hj4hdgdfgdfg.png (500x616, 351K)

What if I am the chosen of my deity?

Key word, they WERE
By rejecting Christ, they rejected salvation

THE FIRST REPORTED VICTIM OF 9/11 WAS A ZIONIST COMMANDO WHO SERVED AS CAPTAIN IN ISRAEL'S SAYERET MATKAL (THEIR DELTA FORCE).

HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE SEATED B/T TWO HIJACKERS ON AAF11, THE FIRST PLANE TO HIT THE WTC. COINCIDENCE?

His name is/was Daniel Lewin.

Sayeret Matkal specializes in hand to hand combat (inc. knives), hijacking/airport scenarios, paratrooping, and *impersonating Muslim extremists*. In fact, Benjamin Netanyahu is an ex-Sayeret captain who impersonated an airport technician to kill hijackers on a commercial plane. Experts say ther training is the toughest of armed forces worldwide.

It's reported Daniel Lewin was *stabbed to death* w boxcutters *before* Flight 11 crashed into the WTC, yet his seat number 9B was specified by flight attendent Betty Ong as a hijacker's before she complained of trouble breathing (gas agent on plane?).

Flight 11 is the same plane three "Dancing Israelis" were witnessed celebrating and photographing at Doric Towers in NJ, before five were arrested, detained for 71 days by FBI, and failed polygraphs. They worked for Urban Moving Systems in NJ, which was quickly abandoned by Jewish owner Dominik Suter, who fled to Israel w his Jewish wife, after FBI questioning. FBI raided UMS offices. Findings are classified.

Research Daniel Lewin. 9/11 raises lots of questions ignored by normies. But the Daniel Lewin story is so incredulous their ears perk right up. If the first victim of 9/11 was indeed a Jewish military hero who tried to kill hijackers, why is he unknown? Do you know about him Jow Forums? Why not.

>Daniel Lewin
>Edmund Glazer
>Omer Marmari
>Oded Ellner
>Paul Kurzberg
>Sivan Kurzberg
>Yaron Shmuel
>Dominik Suter
>Dov Zakheim
>Michael Chertoff

Memorize their names. Share them. Research them. Make infographics. Specify names about 9/11! No explosion debates.

Btw, Charles Lewin, Daniel's dad, was a Zionist poet in Israel who hated the US. He refused to visit Daniel in the US...until the week before 9/11.

The jews are satan's chosen people.

Muslims are on course to usurp that title. If all of Europe falls to Islam then they'll set their eyes on the Americas next.

That's actually kept me up at night.

Life on earth has only existed a relatively short period of time. What if the Jews are actually preparing us to fight some greater evil that they've been keeping at bay this whole time? What if their centuries of Jewing has just been basic training and we're all Private Pyle? I've seen people speculate that they may be intentionally trying to manipulate us into an uprising and embracing NatSoc, and it seriously scares me that they're not only doing that, but on a grander scale.

Attached: panicpepe.jpg (243x229, 40K)

This, now they are satanic servants.

yeah no

Yes Jow Forums we are Gods chosen people

Attached: Black-Israelites-3-2.jpg (1000x667, 754K)

Not possible unless god himself is evil.
Once you know the things that Jews have done and are A-OK with doing, there's just no way.
Maybe at some point in time there were Hebrews that were a different people than what Jews are today but not the ones that are here now.

Attached: bob filner jewing intensifies.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

Trust me they arent.

Attached: c0ddae80-9e98-432f-becd-378ebe337da5_228792_10150296108172586_7789445_n.jpg (600x600, 56K)

god is a jew folk tale

What if there were a perfect combination of pixels on a 1000 px grid, that when seen would cause your brain to "crash"

Stay away from optical illusions.

The Bible says that when the Jews disobey God, he will send a scourge upon them the likes of which the world has never known.

We are that scourge. Deus vult!

Attached: 0ab42ffb2cbe6fd73485fb24cd74acb8--black-jesus-torah.jpg (403x403, 50K)

Attached: 6138247ea0964722fc472611c23c46c8--black-families-pictures-of-families.jpg (210x308, 14K)

Attached: 704937_8QV07ghK.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Attached: Moses-red-sea.jpg (1024x709, 78K)

This.

jews are rich, but they don't control the whole world like religion. think about that

Attached: 14ad90e27f462c108a5b721404494671.jpg (480x360, 34K)

I really want to believe that, but there's been so much of history that's been hidden, lost, destroyed. So much has been manipulated, I can't help but wonder if there's a grand scheme for all of this. The best one can hope for is that ultimately it's for a good purpose, because the alternative is even worse.

I'm sure I see you post this once a day

Deuteronomy 28, speaking to the "Chosen People"

15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.

25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27 The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. 29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

What happened to the eleven other tribes who weren't Jews?

they were

just not anymore

did ya not read the Old Testament then the New Testament? Ya dumb ass

Well, then they will have to prove, no no, hey, listen, they will have to PROVE, thats right, the existence of god.

God's chosen people wtf.

By cheating and lying and playing victim?

This world belongs to Satan, so knock yourselves out.

The Lord has spoken.

looks like every girl I meet when i go out to the bars.

where was god when they were allegedly turned into kebab

Attached: ZatQLXByjF-14.png (300x250, 63K)

Then we shall defy God.

>ants are superior to humans because there are more of them
How much glue do I have to huff to get this stupid?

God said they were synagogue of Satan. The jew inverts everything

Europeans are the real Jews

>ONE POST BY THIS ID
The only thing that means is that they haven't replied in the thread they created. Seeing as this was the first reply what about that did you find suspicious? There's no user history or karma here

That means they “were” but not any more.

Attached: 99ABB920-A4F8-4823-A59A-B021C2AFA531.png (4032x4032, 2.54M)

Dumb motherfuckers have been trying to kill them for 4,500 years and keep fucking it up. The Jews continued existence is reason enough to believe in God.

Egyptians? Nope.
Assyrians? Nope.
Babaylonians (twice!), Greeks, Romans, Moslems, Catholics, Lutherans, Nazis, nopity nope nope nope.

What is the secret of their immortality?

The original jews were pretty much killed off, modern jews are mostly descendants of converts without any ethnic ties to hebrews.

yes do some real research and you will see Daniel Lewin left behind a family that believes he is dead, that's a bit high of price is it not?
then research that the detained israelis actually sued the us government for unlawful imprisonment, that takes a hell of a lot of nerve, if you finally get released from a country after you were exposed carrying out an operation that killed 3000 of it's citizens to then turn around and sue that country for keeping you in prison for a few months.

this is literally the 3rd thread i've seen tonight where you've used this pasta. dont you have anything better to do?

If they are God's chosen people then it's our role and duty to God to oppose them as the adversary.

Attached: onechance.jpg (509x499, 29K)

Hey! Jew here. We are the master race and the Zionist goy will serve us. We invented affirmative action to ban whites from competing for important jobs with us. You will serve us as we use our media to tell the blacks that you have "white privilege" and so your women must be raped.

(((God)))

I just feel bad that the rest of us are left out on the fun.

/x/