Microchip Implants

What does /Pol think of Swedish Employees volunteering to have microchips embedded in their bodies?

Video Related: youtube.com/watch?v=2Tjp8NDgmII

Attached: gettyimages-51479626.jpg (400x225, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKOF_cfz1HA
youtube.com/watch?v=8wHGq_JuseA
vimeo.com/26487586
youtube.com/watch?v=jP2Ow2CX6OQ
biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/13.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=63zbHBs-UX8
youtube.com/watch?v=TY8fcTN5OL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'd better say no no no
To the micro chip

You'd better say NO
to the microchip

They wanna shut us DOWN!

[revelations 13]

youtube.com/watch?v=oKOF_cfz1HA

Not surprised, Swedish cucks are very easy to manipulate. They already allow Africans to rape their women and children, so why not go full cuck and get their asshole microchipped

>letting them control the only thing that is truly yours
im actually developing my own version of augs, its pretty simple right now, uses muscle sensors for control and a very unusual workaround to the nerve connections to give you a sense of touch

its only a claw right now, but im working on making an entire limb

Attached: 8e3.jpg (1050x1400, 859K)

if you know how it works theres literally nothing wrong with it. Knowing myself Id play with it and tear my skin up eventually

If all it can do is get you in a gym quicker this would fail hard in America

The fuck you think we think nigga??

Attached: 1510523496896.jpg (640x480, 13K)

post pics Im interested in stuff like that

The chip has to go in the ass, well specifically in the gluteus. Just for extra irony.

Not surprising in the least

I would but im at college right now, but its just a simple switch for claw operation with my muscles

but the real kicker is the ''touch'' function, but im not sharing that part

Attached: 11776-03.jpg (600x600, 169K)

beautiful marks of the beast desu

Attached: abstract.png (680x684, 170K)

>he doesn't even evolve his adrenal functions and CSF production
noob

what the hell would they need a microchip implant for?

Attached: iphone-x-kf-device-tab-d-3-retina.png (920x1000, 403K)

the real problem isn't what signals you emit - passcodes, heart monitor data, geolocation

the real problem is what they TRANSMIT back into YOU.
the microchip is the dictator's wet dream, especially considering some other technologies that exist for manipulation.

>Go too near an arrest with your camera, electric shock
>Start questioning authority, soma\drug release
>Do anything they don't like, have your body surveilled

I beg you guys to say no to the microchip, and implore your family\friends to not get it too. the microchip is the end of humanity

youtube.com/watch?v=8wHGq_JuseA

protect from rape

> being this autistic
you do realize things you say need a power to work unlike check in chips that work like credit card chips
spoiler, your credit card never receives data

>defending nwo intravenous surveillance devices
i think you're in the wrong town buddy.
go get a chip mate, you deserve it.

NWO is here

Self-cuckery:The final frontier

Attached: 4A6A2275-7DB1-41F2-8613-D86F356DF199.png (553x860, 417K)

Geez they are passive morons.

>brainletwojack.png
t. I have no idea how any 21 century tech works

bby, ur in wrong town, pol isnt about stupid conspiracies but facts which is why pol uncovers a lot of shit based on facts not lack of knowledge you represent

all people saying its bad in any way are fucking retarded, I have a friend who works with micro implants and it is p much same as taping rfid card to your hand. If that somehow scares some of you, go bin your smartphone. Phones are much more evil than that

fpbp

> microchip
> is fucking huge

Attached: comment_45fbZ7vhn9sX80jWJezt0xguRQUbI1mh,w400.jpg (400x544, 48K)

Now imagine size of these things if they actually do everything some brainlets imply microships would rn

>being this a newfag
i know this article is about RFID chips and that they're passive, you absolute spastic
the issue is once it becomes commonplace for people to get chipped, the amount of technology will increase
just like how a mobile phone was once a pager, then a cell phone, then a camera phone, then a PDA, and now it's a full blown GPS, heart rate monitor, 4G HD surveillance device.

same shit will happen to microchips.

you're a stupid cunt aren't you.
people already have credit cards etc. why would they need to IMPLANT IT in their fucking skin?
and I don't carry a surveillance-phone, stop ASSuming, you're looking more and more like an idiot.

vimeo.com/26487586

>MICROchip
>Size of 2 pills

Wherever they gonna put that in I ain't gonna comply

The bible predicted this

If I could get my card as an implant rn I probably would bu friend said I should wait about a year more with it. Theres no NEED like you say but there is also no need to use smartphone over old nokia, its only about quality of ilfe and ease of use.

Your conspiracy falls flat at the
> the issue is once it becomes commonplace for people to get chipped, the amount of technology will increase
Its basically saying same thing as
> phones werent evil back then but they are evil now

Its just a stupid thing to say, if any dictatorship has such a technology (I wish, fuckers like you dont deserve any freedom anyways), since its dictatorship like you say, chipping becomes mandatory and even if you go protesting about it now you wont change jack shit.

however it is not the case for decades to come

I guess the Swedes are going to make a real life version of The Belko Experiment, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=jP2Ow2CX6OQ

I wish

The ultimate level in cuckoldry

Extremely foolish.
I seriously hope this doesn't become a fad because it will be pushed onto the rest of us if (((they))) can get away with it

see
and

Personally i would sooner die than receive the mark of the beast

>volunteering to have microchips embedded in their bodies?
It's fucking retarded and gay. You might as well just cover an Amazon Alexa in petroleum jelly, and insert it into your rectum.

Very against chip implants. I think it would be more acceptable if it was completely "open source" and could be publicly audited to see if it does what it actually says, but we know it won't be.

I implanted an RFID chip in myself last year. I use it to cheat the public transport system.
Free busrides :D

>quality of life
implying life is better in the walled garden

> I probably would
of course you would you're a sheep

>not the case for decades to come
don't worry about it goy

>fuckers like you dont deserve any freedom anyways
deserve? who made you judge judy and executioner?

stop being nigger, it is open source from companies that want it to be open source just like any software so pussies like you can check chips for themselves

Completely avoided my point that you should use 2001 phones if you think this is not useful improvement but Jew control

I do my own research which is why I consider you stupid , I've seen how trivial it is in development

Am not worried cuz unlike you I worry about nigger who actually pose real threats not some made up shit

>I've seen how trivial it is in development

You mean you've physically been involved in the development and manufacturing process or you mean you've watched some Jewtube videos about it? You also seem to imply that phones back then, which didn't have cameras nor internet access and thus weren't connected to any (((network))) 24/7, are somehow on par with (((smartphones))), where a (((network))) has full access to your microphone, camera, and is constantly connected to the internet, and there's no difference between the two.
The only conclusion I can reach is that you're a Jew or a genuine retard.

what you think i am some kinda pathetic beta male? HA, i already got augmented, jokes on you, jews.

Attached: pew vision.png (363x424, 104K)

>use 2001 phones
i do. your point? it can still be triangulated to within 100m or less, a form of control.

>I do my own research
yes but your eyes are closed to the truth
did you watch any of the videos i've posted?

>I worry about nigger
you are being controlled

they are too stupid to remember a pass code

>Mark of the beast
>Hackable both remotely and w/i range
What could possibly go wrong with something connected to your central nervous system, with the ability to send signals to disrupt your heart or brainwaves???

In fact, after re-thinking that last part...we should meme this into existence. RFID kill switches into every city nigger, mudslime, and lgbtbbqwertyap. Btw, they are much smaller now, that was 2012-13ish...nano-dust nao fuckers. *Poof*

>rape
It's consensual. Swedish women crave the BBC.

Attached: Swedish_squats.webm (1280x720, 261K)

>The Mark of the Beast

>16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the markā€”the name of the beast or the number of its name.

>18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.c

biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/13.htm

Attached: b49504be0cda2620888617f6bad1aa67.jpg (480x360, 17K)

And 'da boss's' are too stupid to understand, that even those chips can be hacked, and uploaded with maleware that takes over the entire system.

youtube.com/watch?v=63zbHBs-UX8

youtube.com/watch?v=TY8fcTN5OL4

Dude infected a whole buildings network in 10 seconds...just by scanning in.
>RFID chips folks, wave of the future