Lmao libshits don't believe genetics...

>lmao libshits don't believe genetics, they don't realize that whites are genetically more intelligent and more prone to innovation haha what retards
>omg what do you mean whites are genetically more submissive, this is jewish slander, genetics isn't real, we are emperors!!!!!

The state of Jow Forums.

Attached: reparations.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War
youtu.be/c5Wi4Llln-s
youtu.be/TNRRWTbSjhE
youtu.be/w2JS0PSmZqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b-b--b-but muh eastern european fat weight lifters
Only reason blacks don't rule the lifting scene is that there is zero interest in it. Black genes = warrior genes.

Attached: genetics in action.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

Samurai fear the black bulls.

Attached: japs get the rope too.webm (500x500, 1.85M)

BASED black man

>Only reason blacks don't rule the lifting scene is that there is zero interest in it
We should make powerlifting a crime then - they'll take over within a year.

Didn't need to make boxing a crime for blacks to dominate it.

Attached: greatest of all time.png (1920x1439, 3.9M)

wurld star n sheeeit mayne

Attached: 1523601717196.jpg (593x665, 64K)

>we are emperors

It's we WUZ emperors you god damned coon

Except trailer park welfare white trash insist they still are, for whatever reason.

High time preference is a form of weakness, Tyrone.

Nigger

No u.

see Are athletics and fighting "high time preference"? The whole time preference shit is a white man's fetish for hoarding cash and being miserable today, so you can be rich and miserable tomorrow.

Report and move on you morons

The truth hurts, discount german?

Attached: know your place.webm (720x1280, 680K)

>civilians in charge of fighting
Absolutely adorable.
This is why I'm hoping for a WWIII, seeing these retards trying to survive in the middle of a warzone with no safe places to go would be hilarious.

Gaze upon the negro as he thrashes and wails in vain in the name of the empire that has never and will never exist.
You can baitpost on Jow Forums all you like to distract yourself from the absolute historical reality; I understand. Escapism is a natural human reaction to rage and sorrow.
Go in peace, my black friend.

Attached: 1525686197973.jpg (4000x2208, 931K)

When im around black guys i feel feminine, one time i held the door open for a group of black dudes and one said, "Thanks bitch!" The whole group laughed at me and was trying not to cry.

Backstory?

See...this is how we know you're not a real nigger. Real niggas think Austria is where kangaroos and koala bears come from.

You mean women are more submissive?
There's a reason niggers get shot.
Thankfully, it's mostly by each other.

>Black genes = warrior genes.
Africans were routinely mopped around ion their home turf by inbred not-germans, so that ascertain is as invalid as any child you might have(if it survives abortion)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War

Attached: 9C919B3E-D8CB-4593-8558-33BF92A7A149.jpg (269x200, 8K)

I believe in the existence of a white ethnostate

>Black genes = dick sucker genes
fify

The fact anyone thinks "submissive" is genetic and not a behavioral trait is pretty retarded in itself.

Reminds me of the people who say they eat cheetos everyday because of genetics.
But what do you expect from a shitposting faggot.

>whites are genetically more submissive
Uhh I think you Blacks are more violent/aggressive. Yeah, that's true, no shit.

>I believe in the existence of a white ethnostate
nigger

Das rite brotha
tell whitey

even trailer trash are better than middle class niggers

This , nigger frustration derives from them being genetically retarded.

>>omg what do you mean whites are genetically more submissive
The only reason this happened is because the whites with dominant traits killed each other off in WW1 and WW2. It was mostly the pussies who fled and hid from war survived and were able to procreate and spread their submissive genes.

>be around blacks
>relax
>the end

They actually died off, Europes conditions were much harsher which explains all the innovation from whites.

A black story.

The causualties weren't even nearly high enough for that. Why do mutts never understand evolution? How many american soldiers died in your twisted little mind?
Whites aren't more submissive either, civilization and propaganda just keep them calm.

Good one dude, one mans battle against feminism.
Give him your power bros.
\o/
/ \

These.. chaulkasians, are natural born clucks. They wouldn't understand, as a matter of fact they empower these roasties who in turn trample all over their marble sized balls

Attached: redpill1.jpg (240x202, 8K)

I think it's mainly that a lot of Europeans here now are high trusting people since a fuck ton of them left to the USA that weren't high trust and they trust the higher ups in various positions of power as a rule of thumb , that's the main problem.

niggers gonna nig

Subtitles:

>"Be gone!!"
>"Get to Steppin!"
>BAM
*hits the glass*
>"Fuckin Thots!"

*sits down like a boss*

chimped out monkey on the loose...

Attached: 2aazre.jpg (500x885, 135K)

>when the ones who are genetically submissives somehow conquered almost every nation of the World

The germans did dominate in the war, Europeans for the most part aren't "submissive" just "high trusting" .

Attached: WW94593.png (684x574, 53K)

>whites are genetically more submissive
No we're just polite and civilized something your nigger brain don't understant.

double leg take down, elbow smash until out cold, then throw his carcass off the bus

Not high trusting, we love the rule of law. Once that breaks down due to war it's high season, blacks become submissive cucks to the royal English empire. I give it 10 more years and the UK snaps.. when it does nothing will save anyone with a darker skin than my diarrhea after a good indian

>boxing
>dominated by blacks
Are you a time traveller from the 1980s?

Weren't black slaves in the US for some 300 years? Sounds pretty fucking submissive to me

Attached: 1525834045808.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

What's it like being a self hating white?

Mate, your people went from barbarians and conquerors to little bitches within less than 100 years. I can only imagine that the majority of your actual men simply died in battle.

>ooooohhhh ooohhhhh
>eeeeeee eeee eeeeee
>screeeeeeeeech
>flings poo
GIBS ME DAT SEET OWLD LADY!!!!
>SCREEEEEEEECH
Fucking niggers.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Yes and if that mongrel-mixed wannabe dunecoon did that around me, I'd whip him like his great-great-grammy got it on the plantations.

That's why Africa is such a nice place....

I agree, what's making it worse is that it's very cramped here, it's pretty much at boiling point, i think you'll probably be surprised how many whites will get killed off as well, just for being such traitors.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS SEETHING RAGE

Attached: large_de7f0de865475ef74e81741e859b524f.jpg (593x601, 23K)

It's wearing a $1000 jacket.

nigger

Attached: 1505142478014-pol.png (1440x2357, 2.32M)

are those literal tits?

(you)

Attached: 1502258296584.jpg (707x1024, 146K)

Being the first three posts in your own shit thread is incredibly sad.

if blacks are so powerful how come you were the slaves of arabs before, and will be in the future when all whites are gone?

ay lmao you have the servant genes not strong genes

dont be transfobic user

Attached: 1522315717748-pol.jpg (332x327, 31K)

>sweden
>white

>20 year old man can intimidate a 20 year old woman and her 50 year old mother
wow well done

>OP is proud of the fact that black people are inherently so uncontrollably violent that they can not exist peacefully in any society in which they comprise the majority which is why they come leeching and niggering in the west which will turn it into the country they came from - at which point they will end up poorer and get less gibs and eventually be killed by their own for a nickel or a chicken wing.

SAGE

See how submissive I am after working all day. I almost explode in anger when some old cunt pays the bus fare in coins and doesn't have them ready before getting on. I don't have time for minority antics after 5pm.

traitors are worse than the enemy
at least the enemy knows the battle maybe on
traitors try to appease until the last second
then turn when the going gets tough
they deserve it first rather than the enemy

youtu.be/c5Wi4Llln-s

Attached: 1525834083395.jpg (900x744, 161K)

It's not that whites are more submissive, whites and other caucasoids and mongoloids are normal.
It's that blacks are more mindless , more primitive and more bestial.

You can go ahead and boast about being more similar to homo erectus than non-blacks if you want you stupid nigger, lol.

Enjoy being permanently the least powerful race who is always on the bottom on every country you immigrate to and whose countries are all shitty because you're so primitive and stupid.
At least you can be proud of the fact that you start fights at a moments notice like pitt bulls or baboons. You subhumans don't have much else to be proud of.
You're not even the best at fighting. UFC is dominated by white people and brazilians (triracial people). You're just good at starting fights at a moments notice like mindless animals with no impulse control.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x256, 3.82M)

They are, manners are one thing but this reaction from Jow Forums.. it's pure beta shit. How do you explain the pussified attitude ITT?

They're henpecked numale faggots who are advancing the degradation of the self respecting male in western society. Allowing for the constant attack on traditional values, universal values across various cultures... dude in the OP wasn't having it, he'd had enough. Look at the smug look on the bitches face, she's used to treating men like nothing and takes that outburst as a once in a life time freak occurrence in her world filled with betas with no sense of dignity, who are willing to do whatever she asks for her own amusement.

Violent dumb niggers prove we are better...hilarious

Attached: IMG_0716.jpg (500x380, 60K)

holy shit this is true in ways i can't describe

>he doesnt know who lomochenko is

Probably bait but higher IQ people avoid violence because they have the foresight to avoid repercussions, control over their emotions, and co-exist with others despite differences.

Blacks on average have the lowest IQ. They are more likely to go unga and go rape or kill. Crime statistics show this to be true.

>5'5 slav who weighs less than my bicep curl

youtu.be/TNRRWTbSjhE

Attached: 1525688176653.jpg (540x774, 71K)

if only this wasnt so accurate...

This guy is right.

this, nigger, this!

If you put that AJ bump on that weight, with his current skills, he would get brutalized by Loma.

a 5'5 slav who punches mouthy fuckwits' jawbones into powder

>Prioriterad sittplats
It means its a place reserved for special people.
Of course a PoC should always be considered as such since they face discrimination. This white woman dared to sit there and was rightfully shoved off.

He never saw Loma vs Rigo

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 17K)

is he pissed because there isn't a dick in his mouth and ass?

Attached: 1504666160054.jpg (640x563, 50K)

Everyone has their breaking point, and someone with high IQ and foresight knows that if things are allowed to keep happening, they're bound to get worse.

And your kind has allowed your pussy ways to affect the entire country. Women have your tiny nuts in a vice grip and you'll bend over backwards to do whatever they ask no matter how ridiculous and damaging to everyone else.. you're all like this. I usually lean toward conservatism but there's a part of me that wants totally open borders, it's the only hope for a reboot. This faggotry that you "people" are pushing needs to end, and if massive additions of foreign machismo that doesn't give a rats ass about your lopsided treatment of men is the only way, then so be it.

This is literally black bulls castrating white sissies.

>I was only 19 years old.
>I loved Žižek so much, I had all the books and films.
>I pray to Žižek every night, thanking him for the knowledge he's given me. “Žižek is love” I say, “Žižek is life."
>My dad is Jordan Peterson. He hears me and calls me a cultural marxist. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Žižek.
>I called him a pseudo-intellectual.
>He hits me and sends me to sleep.
>I'm crying now and my face hurts.
>I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm...
>It's Žižek! I was so happy.
>He whispers in my ear an obscene joke.
>As I laugh he grabs me with his slavic hands, and puts me on his lap. I'm ready.
>I am all ears for Žižek.
>He penetrates my mind and expands my view on the current predicament.
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Žižek. I can feel my neoliberal illusions shattering and my eyes starting to water as i am picturing future authoritarian regimes in the west.
>I want to revitalize the left.
>He sniffs a mighty sniff as he fills my young mind with his wisdom.
>My dad walks in.
>Žižek looks him straight in the eye and says,
>"We are approaching a catastrophe."
>Žižek crushes him in a debate and leaves through my window.
>Žižek is love. Žižek is life.

Attached: Zizek.jpg (640x427, 51K)

American asians are basically niggers anyways

Attached: Hagiwara_Sakutaro.jpg (440x523, 168K)

LITERAL SQUIRREL MONKEY ON THE LOOSE

youtu.be/w2JS0PSmZqw

Attached: squirrel monkey2.jpg (500x319, 162K)

kill yourself nigger

>Backstory?

A nigger was in the area.

Fin.

Attached: worlds_collide.jpg (1600x900, 182K)

>neger bankar
>alla flyr
Vad är det för fel på folk?

no worries they are all being suckered into
regions where they will get drafted for ww4
vietnam 2.0

Attached: 98o788.jpg (600x600, 185K)

Attached: sunbro.jpg (640x548, 53K)

Jow Forums is bunch of whiteknighting putting pussy on a pedestal grovelling manginas. They're 100% Deltas

Pathetic white s- oyboy bitches

Same goes for Americans. Pissing their pants afraid to offend niggers.

don't you have some gibs to collect tyrone?

Attached: 922.jpg (680x510, 23K)

They still are for the most part. The Jews have successfully put them in such a cultural decline that most are slaves to the state for their entire lives. We as in whites in the US are headed in that direction if we allow are current trajectory to continue.

You faggots don't believe me..

Just look at who took offense to what I had to say. Look at the rag he's flying