WHY WORRY ABOUT RACIAL DIFFERENCES WHEN GENETIC ENGINEERING WILL FIX IT?

designer babies are around the corner Jow Forums so why are you all so worried about MUH RACE

Attached: 67777ccf24e2c89bfcec86a3d83f050c-1024x765.jpg (1024x765, 98K)

Because people like chocolate vanilla

what?

By the time it's even viable and affordable you'll be a validate.
Also why would kebabs and niggers pull a white cuck and edit their mongrel spawn to look like the faggots they just conquered?

because the kid will look better?

the world will become a more depressing soulless place once that happens

Man should not attempt to play god. Designer babies will obviously be a thing but watch them all have horrific defects

They fuck their family members and produce room temperature IQ mongrols. Do you think they care about looks? lmao

yes,I agree it really scare me
but people are fucking retards they will want it so bad
especially shitskins

yeah,but who will choose to have a bad looking kid when he can make it good looking?

I've just explained why.
Perhaps I need to violently ass rape you with a big black cock in order for you to listen. You are from Sweden after all.

fuck off
you are way more cucked than us
elections are coming in sweden

this scares Jow Forums because they will no longer feel special

A: we don't know if CRISPR can be applied large scale (financial, ethical, technical and religious issues?)
B: Putnam studies
C: Societal cohesion
D: Nationalism. Finns deserve a homeland for ourselves, it doesn't matter if these muzzies etc. had an IQ of 100, they still wouldn't belong here

>cuck
>cuck cuck
spoken like a true boomer cuck

Because they will not be allowed since they go against the UN human rights.

it will happen eventually

how do they go against human rights?

Because they dont allow human modification.

for now
it will happen someday only question is when

It will be illegal since all UN nations must follow what they sign and human modification or experimentation is illegal so this will never work.

Nothing really matters anymore. The chinks got hold of crispr, and they aren't bound to things like morality and ethics. Best to start learning Chinese now.

Only the super wealthy will be able to afford so.

In the future the wealthy elite classes will all be genetically engineered (not natural) whites, while the remaining 90% of humanity will be the brown underclass

chinks will start doing it eventually
which will force other nations to do it

how far in future?

Well they will not be allowed to do it since they follow the same rules.

I think elites will still use it
because they can get away with it
how will someone even tell the difference?

the elite != general population
The elite are already using high tech medical equipment to outlive everybody but they arent more than 5-7% of the entire globe.

Because only the social elite will have access to it, you know brave new world with those kids they make in to different classes? Prepare for 6 foot 4 chad superjews, whilst everyone below will end up some fat 85 iq mutt by then

I guess no point in having kids then we are looking at a slave world in future

Why dont you end yourself then, isnt the world now a prison also with the government surveying you 24/7?

Because progressives will legislate designing niggers into their NWO constitution probably.

Your State ID and Birth Certificate will have "Genetically Modified Human".

Mine will have "Human".

Your heritage was given to you by an impulsive screen press. Mine was gift through the generations. Good luck with your artificial existence.

>fix
You mean accelerate

Attached: Landian.gif (420x464, 125K)

Don't be so naive
the genetically modified human will be smarter,taller and way better looking than you

atleast I don't have to worry about superhuman kikes now who are way ahead of me

Whites will be long dead before it's ever viable. Which means it wont be viable because shitskins can't do shit.

>designer babies

the first designer babies will be bogdanoff babies

Attached: BogForce.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

They will be banned in America, like sexbots, because muh morality.

Kind of like stem cells.

Only reason why US will cave in is because China will pick up the slack.

Yes, but most "engineering" is merely going to be embryo selection rather than CRISPR. It's cheaper and easier to use for mass eugenics. Governments like China will probably subsidize screenings as they will calculate it will same money in the long term.

Normal people won't have CRISPR supermen babies. Those will be designed and adopted by the state and raised in special institutes. Normal people still want their kids to look like them. You're not going to see East Asians make Aryan babies en mass.

>thinking genetic engineering in EU will catch on

We tried that already, swecuck.

wrong
they are coming out in 20 years

wrong
they will be available in 20 years

Embryo screening won't be illegal because people respond to incentives. They'd rather their own kids be better too, than to allow only a select few who use loopholes to have advantaged children. It will only be made illegal as long as the technology is not ready and affordable for the mass market. The masses will hold it back until they can use it too.

The end of the neckbeard you dumb cunt

I think shit will backfire. The first designer babies will drop dead in their teens and nobody will know wtf happened. Evolution is going slowly for a reason.

This is already happening: genetic counseling, marketing eggs and sperm, selective embryo implantation, selective abortion, gene therapy. The US FDA just approved the first gene therapy.

In the 1st world the limiting factors to development of a scientist, artist, athlete, etc is not nurture, its genetics including epigenetics. Instead of genetic engineering, parents will purchase high quality sperm and eggs. Selective breeding is already happening large-scale. Selective breeding will produce happier, healthier, stronger, smarter offspring while reducing diversity. This is not good or bad or moral or immoral (you'd need an ethical standard to judge), but rather it's simply a force of nature.

But will it happen before Sweden becomes over 50% Muslim, burns all science literature and enslaves native Swedes. Swedish "men" will get to work the mines while Swedish women become prostitutes, concubines and sex slaves

Cool story you fucking mongol rape baby
muslim population will not reach above 13-14 percent in sweden in next 100 years

>parents will purchase high quality sperm and eggs
I don't think people want to voluntarily cuck themselves, except for homos and lesbians. In the west, people are even reluctant to make their own children, which is a bigger issue than eugenic nerd shit.

Then explain their islands in the south china sea

What will be funny is that 99% of people having designer babies are going to select white features, and then the media is going to go apeshit and question why no one is choosing nigger features.

They should do a test where one clone is from an artificial incubator and one from a woman.

Because Muslim fags and niggers won't do it. Just like they don't look after the kids they already have.

I've always said Eugenics were the key to ending racism, but apparently this itself is racist.

Anyone thinking DNA is like a restaurant menu where stuff is non-correlated can kill them selves

Calm down Sven I'm just being realistic. I wouldn't want you guys to be enslaved, unless it's by us

As opposed to the horrible defects they already have?

I mean...there's a whole continent...called Africa

I think there will be legal restrictions by then. If not then you will have people like Trump making their kid a 6'6" aryan that is immune to HIV and Ebola and has eagle hawk vision.

It will cause a huge disparity between rich and poor and cause civil unrest

how were you being realistic?

By the time this technology is even close to being viable or mainstream the damage of current demographic trends will already have been done. In fact I guarantee you will never see this tech because sometime in the 2080's the researchers working on this will have been dragged out to the streets and brained by order of local warlord Tyrone "Redtoof" DeMarcus for being white. Such is life in the beautiful multiculti American experience.

>immune to HIV and Ebola
>implying that's good

They already dictate your laws and dominate you culturally and politically and murder you in the streets and fuck your women at under 5%.

All you neonazis are pathetic and afraid of advancing society. You just want the rules skewed so your lazy ass has a chance

refugees will go back to their homeland ones the war ends there

lol ok fag

Look at your population size and then look at the amount of migrants pouring in.

You'll be lucky to even still exist as a people in 100 years.

are you fucking retarded?
Go to google and look at the statistics

What will be the liberal excuse when everyone chooses white features, which have been shown in studies to be the most appealing?
Will there be a limit on white genes?
or will whites just be outlawed since we will be able to edit them from the gene pool?
>be 2030
>have to apply for white child licence
>get rejected and forced to birth a shitskin
>feels bad man

>are you fucking retarded?
Why would this even be a question that comes into your mind on Jow Forums? Nearly everyone here is a reactionary whose never read a single book

Look at demographics now and realize that things will get a lot worse even if you were able to close the borders. Imagine what Sweden will look like in 2100
>As of 2017,Statistics Swedenreported that around 2,439,007 or 24.1% of the inhabitants of Sweden were from a foreign background: that is, each such person either had been born abroad or had been born in Sweden to two parents who themselves had both been born abroad.[20]Also taking into account people with only one parent born abroad, this number increases to almost a third in 2017.[21]
>According toEurostat, in 2010, there were 1.33 million foreign-born residents in Sweden, corresponding to 14.3% of the total population. Of these, 859,000 (64.3%) were born outside theEUand 477,000 (35.7%) were born in another EU Member State.[22][23]

Attached: swedenramadan.jpg (588x444, 55K)

you fucking retard not all foreigners are muslims
most of them are legal immigrants from europe
right now muslim population in sweden is 8 percent

kek believing the UN has any authority

>Of these, 859,000 (64.3%) were born outside the EU
>muh based black guys are great as long as they're not muslim
Sven, I...

Since 1980 Sweden has taken in 2 million migrants and the current population is 10 million.

By 2050 1/3 people will be muslim in Sweden.

well they came here legally and probably got swedish education
they are not a threat

kek
the desperation in these words....
I'm sorry

Attached: 1458670260186.png (840x532, 65K)

sweden was doing good even when we were having non-eu immigration before
but refugees are cancer

>reactionary
i mean technically yes. its natural to react to having people trying to genocide you

>they are not a threat
fucking kek
you have no idea sven

Genetic engineering in the west is illegal.
China will do it, they will kill every last one of you without remorse.

Attached: 1493634973467.jpg (426x412, 49K)

First they ignore you , then they laugh at you , then they fight you , then you win.

This is your mind on immigration, your people could end up being non-existent in 100 years WITH EASE due to a single war or mass-genocide committed , wake up you fucking idiot.

>they can do God's work
no they can not

Attached: 1525843737999.png (331x327, 106K)

>assuming they will leave us

stupid basement dwellers

Good luck Sven. Just be more tolerant, ignore the racists and it's all going to be fine

Why dont you leave this thread and enjoy your diverse country instead of wasting time here.

Yeah,I will

I said they will kill you.

Flesh.

Why keep this mismade bag of clay and water when we can ascend?

We will have collective comsciousness, hyper intelligence, new worlds.

Racism tribalism is an extremely shortsighted tribal impulse from our instincts. But in the modern world these instincts are dangerous, and these impulses misguided.

Nucleur fusion and AGI coupled with genetic engineering are the only things that matter.

Then do it and stop wasting here, I mean you live in a integrated and happy multicultural and multiracial country, go and celebrate you are a beacon for the rest of us.

My face when the Chinese turn themselves into nordics

Attached: 03C52225-8121-406E-BB12-C1D2D08739AA.jpg (384x384, 21K)

Most places don't even let you choose the sex of your baby, OP.

Slowly over time by choosing more desirable traits you will end up with a Nordic

The wealthy will travel to China to get pregnant en masse

Because we need to get to the point where we have such technology in an affordable package first. Wouldn't it be a shame if the only societies capable of producing that technology disappeared before they could bring it to fruition?

It's not a perfect science; what will they do with all of the children that don't meet the buyers criteria?