THIS IS THE HAPPENING YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

THIS IS THE HAPPENING YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
>GOVT UNVEILS LIST OF COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH NXIVM, BRONFMAN COMPANIES INCLUDED

THIS. IS. IT.

frankreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018-05-11-agreement-on-sealing-info.pdf

>DOS (or “The Vow” or “The Sorority”),
>NXIVM CORPORATION DBA ESP;
>FIRST PRINCIPLES INCORPORATED;
>JNESS, LLC;
>THE ETHICAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION,
>EXO-ESO,
>THE SOURCE,
>ULTIMA LLC,
>AXIOLOGY, INC.;
>BUYER’S ADVOCATE, INC.;
>EQUIPT CORP.;
>NXV PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (NX PMC);
>SUNSHINE PROPERTIES, INC.;
>ELITE HOUSING CORP.;
>ETHICAL VALUE EXCHANGE, LLC;
>WEB EQUIPMENT, LLC;
>ELITE MARKETING PROFESSIONALS, INC.;
>POIESIS, INC.;
>RCG CORP LLC;
>RAINBOW CULTRUAL GARDEN, LLC;
>PRECISION DEVELOPMENT, LLC;
>ETHICAL PRINCIPLES, LLC;
>EXECUTIVE HOUSING & PROPERTIES, INC.;
>MOVING PIXELS, INC.;
>MY IMAGES, INC.;
>NX APPAREL, INC.;
>NX PROPERTY MANGEMENT CORPORATION;
>THE ART OF MOVEMENT, INC.;
>GENERAL SERVICE PAYMENTS, INC.;
>GENIUSES, LLC;
>ONE ASIAN, LLC,
>WORLDWIDE NODES, LLC;
>BUNDLED ELEMENTS, LLC;
>SURE HOLDINGS, LLC;
>PSC I, LLC;
>E MALLARD WEB, CORP.;
>ETHICAL MEDIA, LLC;
>WORLDWIDE NETWORK, LLC;
>CREW HOLDINGS, LLC;
>EXECUTIVE SUCCESS PROGRAMS, INC. (NV);
>ETHOLUTIONS, INC.,
>DON’T BE DUMB, LLC;
>PLUGGED-IN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC;
>SOCIETY OF PROTECTORS, LLS;
>NXV TRUST;
>ETHOLUTIONS, INC.;
>PRINCIPLED PRODUCTS, INC.,
>NXIVM PROPERTIES, LLC;
>FOWL HOLDINGS, LLC;
>2430AUT1 TRUST,
>BBFC TRUST,
>EMF TRUST,
>NX TRUST, INC.;
>APPLIED PRINCIPLES,
>THE ROOFING COMPANY,
>SUCCESS PROGRAMS UNLIMITED, LLC;
>LIFE LEARNING, INC. (NV);
>WORLD AUDIENCE PRODUCTIONS, INC.

Attached: bf5.jpg (600x631, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethicalmedia.org
exoeso.com
jness.com
frankreport.com/2015/12/18/raniere-influenced-groups-downplay-connection-to-nxivm-raniere-disciple-accused-by-woman-of-rape-heads-mens-group/
archive.fo/tiMSy
pamelacafritz.com/who-i-am/
archive.fo/zvd0w
transformerdc.org/about/council
archive.fo/hDwIZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nothing happens
egas

>ITS ENDEAVORS, INC.;
>MALLARD WEB CORPORATION;
>SWEET P’S, INC.;
>7 SEVEN, LC,
>FRANKLIN, LLC;
>ACK KNOWLEDGE, LLC;
>ALOUSCH, LLC;
>COALITION OF ETHICISTS, LLC; [I bet that’s a powerful group].
>DEVELOPMENT TRAINERS, LLC;
>ESSENCE INTERACTIVE, INC.;
>ETHICAL HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION; >EVENTS FOR HUMANITY, INC.;
>ETHELETICS, LLC;
>HOUSE OF EQUUS, LLC;
>IMPRESSIONATES, LLC;
>OCCAMS RAZOR, LLC;
>OUR EVOLUTION, LLC;
>RCG CORP LLC;
>RCG KIDS INTERNATIONAL, LLC;
>RETURN TO NATURE, LLC;
>RHYTHMS OF INFLUENCE, LLC;
>SPIRIT @ 19, INC.;
>THE RANIERE INITIATIVE, LLC;
>TRUTH, LLC;
>VEINTE-SEIZ, LLC;
>VILLAGE HALL LLC;
>WISDOM SYSTEMS, LLC;
>WORLDWIDE NODES LLC;
>ACK MANAGEMENT PTE LTD;
>NXIVN MEXICO SA DE CV;
>ACK WAKAYA HOLDINGS LLC

GET TO WORK AUTISTS

Damn kike that was quick

SEL SELL SEL

>Rainbow Cultural Garden is an early child-development program which, through careful, progressive exposure to multiple languages, cultures, representational systems and aesthetics, seeks to inspire and capture the miraculous, creative, learning lives of children.

>The Science

>Some scientists believe certain critical periods correspond to a period of synaptic excess known as the “exuberant period,” occurring between infancy and early school years when the brain overproduces connections far more than will be preserved in the average adult. During this critical period, a child’s experience — sensory, motor, emotional and intellectual — determines which of these synapses will be used and therefore preserved.

www.rainbowculturalgarden.uk/about/

Yer a wizard harry. This shit came out last week. Full of the usual (((coincidences))) last I looked some anons were looking into connections between some of the entertainment companies and the producers of the concert in Vegas that was shot up by a completely lone white male with high powered ar 15 ghost assault machine guns.

The Society of Protectors (SOP) is a secret group created by Keith Raniere to teach men how to be men.
Its website claims it “helps men to become more powerful and influential members of society by giving them tools and a network of honorable men for support. SOP is not only curriculum, it involves practical tests to strengthen us with respect to readiness, responsiveness, character, honor, strategic thinking and leadership.”

Among the teachings are:
Men control the world. Women are subordinate to men.
Men are polygamous by nature. Women should accept the polygamy of men.
The stronger the man, the more women he can own and control.
Men cum on women’s face or bodies to claim ownership of them. If a woman accepts his cum, he owns her.
Women desire to be with one man. But women are fickle and opportunistic. Women don’t keep their word and don’t have character. They will leave a man if they find a better protector or provider. They are like fleas jumping from dog to dog till they find the best host.
In the beginning, a man may lie about having sex with other women. She must first be made dependent on him. They act like princesses. When they don’t hear what they like, they become hysterical babies. Women are babies who can’t handle the truth.

Once they become dependent on a man, then they need to be humiliated. Women are always getting away with breaking their word in society without any consequences. Men should get them dependent – and then let them know they are not valued.

Telling them then about other women trains and degrades them at the same time. This is good.

A man should seek out his women’s flaws and weaknesses and bring them to her attention. If the woman is defiant, she should be mocked, insulted, scorned, debased, given penance, punished, neglected and banished in that order.

Raniere-influenced groups downplay connection to NXIVM; Raniere disciple, accused by woman of rape, heads men’s group
>1. The Knife of Aristotle
>Media Analysis
>Nicki Clyne (executive producer)
>Sylvie Lloyd
>Melissa Rodriguez
>Analea Holland
>ethicalmedia.org
>2. “The Source”
>Acting classes
>Mark Vicente
>3. Exo/eso
>Yoga-Themed Program
>exoeso.com
>Allison Mack
>4. JNESS
>Women's Group
>jness.com
>recruiting tool for NXIVM/ESP
>5. Society of Protectors
>NXIVM coach James Del Negro (accused of raping young woman and claimed she raped him but no criminal charges filed)
frankreport.com/2015/12/18/raniere-influenced-groups-downplay-connection-to-nxivm-raniere-disciple-accused-by-woman-of-rape-heads-mens-group/
archive.fo/tiMSy

There are other cults preaching similar principles to SOP and its counterpart JNESS.

ALEFANTIS CONNECTION

Pamela Cafritz who is a co-founder of JNESS, a sub-group of NXIVM, and of the Cafritz family that runs the philanthropic Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation (worth $735 million), and the foundation supports "transformers" (arts non-profit) of which James Alefantis is Board Director.
Pamela Cafritz
>"Originally from Washington D.C., Ms. Pamela Cafritz comes from a prominent family of builders who helped develop the nation"
pamelacafritz.com/who-i-am/
archive.fo/zvd0w
Transformers
transformerdc.org/about/council
archive.fo/hDwIZ

This is a lot of information to go thru. Are there any real anons left on this board to help or have the kike shillfags and CFR already won?

Bumping you all from a related thread. Godspeed.

bump

Attached: 1522042556180.png (914x352, 149K)

Attached: 1509564176512.png (1283x515, 115K)

Attached: 1498886168439.jpg (1542x1913, 419K)

Attached: 1507552267705.jpg (960x867, 155K)

Attached: 1521107935665.jpg (655x765, 113K)

Attached: 1515626199266.png (800x384, 70K)

maybe distill this down to normal folk speak?? We talking pedo's here.

>Q didn't predict this

Attached: 1510875150153.png (1928x2208, 655K)

sellll EVERYTHING

Attached: 1500856631402.jpg (1572x1488, 627K)

Attached: 1495044682362.jpg (2623x4215, 2.87M)

Attached: 1502681248107.jpg (2552x4168, 2.37M)

Attached: 1505239279060.png (1046x796, 570K)

Attached: 1512382431044.jpg (494x575, 110K)

Bump

Attached: 1505868271167.jpg (1985x1164, 561K)

Attached: 1515323627264.png (2680x1316, 2.16M)

Attached: 1503028330518.png (2104x960, 555K)

Attached: 1498935708965.png (2034x834, 595K)

Attached: 1518398724505.png (2030x756, 524K)

>RCG Kids International
All hands on deck

>OMG a secret club dedicated to convincing women to shove things up their ass rules the world
You could have learned this by joining a fraternity in college, you pathetic friendless autist.

Attached: 1510386931795.png (2006x1420, 1.14M)

Attached: 1519007040387.png (1518x1050, 166K)

Look into Larry Jacobson

Attached: 1498540027011.png (2198x1438, 1.44M)

Attached: 1501562944068.png (2018x1280, 760K)

Attached: 1516777321874.png (1692x1110, 273K)

Attached: 1502727488758.png (1542x1476, 2.1M)

I'm not a degenerate so go fuck yourself

He's right ya know.

L I Q U I D A T E

Attached: 1510607394932.jpg (1480x833, 200K)

It's about grooming young, vulnerable women.

that the best spin you got?

blue wave of tears

NXIVM is a sex cult run by Keith Raniere previously based in Albany NY started in 1998.
Allison Mack (actress in "Smallville") is second-in charge.
NXIVM is run as a personal and professional self-improvement group with many famous and wealthy attendees.
Members of NXIVM included the wealthy Bronfman sisters who bankrolled much of this, Nicki Clyne, Grace Park, Kristin Kreuk, India Oxenberg.
Clare Bronfman is running the group since its leaders arrests.
Members of or people associated with/attended courses at NXIVM include children of former Mexican presidents, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama (who spoke at one event for a reported $1 miilion).
DOS is a group for women within the group that had to give up compromising material to Raniere and were branded with Keith Raniere/Allison Mack's initials.
It has been reported that many were forced to eat and sleep little and controlled in cult-like conditions.
DOS were reportedly Raniere's sex slaves.
Raniere was arrested and given various charges including sex trafficking and forced labor.
Mack was arrested with charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy.
NXIVM runs Rainbow Cultural Garden, which is involved in child development programs.
Sara Bronfman is CEO of RCG which has locations worldwide.
Raniere was living in Monterrey Mexico before his arrest.
NXIVM members had to give $29,900 to Clinton.
Speculation that this all links to Pizzagate, sex trafficking and blackmail of influential persons and politicians and is much bigger than it seems.
Allison Mack took over from Pamela Cafritz who died of cancer in 2016.
Pam Cafritz was of the Cafritz family which runs the Morris and Gwendolyn Foundation worth $735 million. This foundation supports "transformer", which is an arts non-profit which has on its board of director James Alefantis (of Comet Ping Pong and pizzagate suspicions).

She looks like the old mayor of Nashville.

Attached: gurl-power.jpg (800x731, 113K)

>ONE ASIAN, LLC.
oh how I wish there was only one asian

I was being tasteless user. I don't condone anything these sick fuckers do but the psychological tactic behind it works like gospel truth. Women are biologically driven to submit to this type of power dynamic. A good, strong, responsible man establishes dominance and through his leadership preserves the family. This is an obvious but effective perversion.

Is it this hard for kikes to make an interesting business name these days? They're basically just slapping random words behind LLC on a lot of these.

nothing will ever happen if WE dont do something
if WE dont hillary will just keep taking kiddie blood intravenously and die in a scientific research lab old folks home

>.uk
Fuck.

Attached: image.png (600x555, 281K)

bump

Bumping for important thread

>ethical

Bump again, reading all this is mind blowing.

Catherine Oxenberg who is an actress in NXIVM is the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia. Marina Abramovic could be connected.

Can't you autists ever be concise? No one wants to sit here looking at your schizo looking massive images that have no context

Attached: sherlock-crazy-wall.jpg (584x425, 54K)

THIS IS HOW YOU TAKE DOWN THE ROTHSCHILDS

THIS IS THEIR ACHILLES HEEL.

>TRUTH LLC
Uhhhhhh, is that the children’s anti tobacco group?

GET

OUT

Attached: 1523744514400.png (1800x1578, 199K)

It's actually constructive criticism. People would pay more attention if you could get your message across more efficiently.

Attached: 1524911163150.png (565x3246, 1.19M)

Attached: rachelchandlercctv2.jpg (768x2933, 162K)

blump

Attached: rachelchandler.jpg (1254x428, 123K)

I never heard of any of these. Are any brand names indicated?

bumpo

Attached: 473535324635.jpg (600x367, 38K)

Attached: lRKDtJK.jpg (991x609, 67K)

Somewhere a stockbroker is screaming right now.
>Drag it all into the light
>Do it

Attached: 1204756477.jpg (500x500, 41K)

It's all coming down, friend, it's all coming down. Stocks down 1.25% in the last half an hour

>blowing
Just like all those women

Attached: HPoWwvb.png (1024x768, 646K)

bump

go on

Attached: z5nQhUC.jpg (1200x734, 106K)

>>DON’T BE DUMB, LLC;

Attached: 1520211851374.jpg (430x492, 41K)

Attached: 1524856818333.jpg (685x1024, 207K)

>>ONE ASIAN, LLC,
>pick one

>and only one

I unironically believe you either such a guy or you aren't and will never be able to pretend to be one.
I can only imagine the hoardes of pol aspergers trying to practice their female domination tactics while actually simply sperging in public.

Literally who to all these companies except the roofing company. I am assuming they are mostly real estate related since it is easy to move money though them.

what a really specific thing to need to defend yourself from

right? And I didn't even realize allegations like these were being made.

They shut it down

Attached: 1523111228136.jpg (646x432, 12K)

I can't remember where I heard it, it could be an extension of the "if you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to hide" line of thinking coming out when people were just learning about the NSA years ago, or whether it was used as a smear campaign tactic during the election cycle....
but I thought addressing accusations like these lent them validity? Are these people legitimately retarded?

>THE ROOFING COMPANY

MEIN GOTT!

EVERYONE LOOK INTO LARRY JACOBSON

>ethical
>don't be dumb
>geniuses
>society of protectors
I'm a little surprised I don't see "We Don't Diddle Kids" on that list.

I've never understood the sex thing
Why the fuck are they so focused on sex with children?
Even from a strictly pleasure standpoint children aren't equipped to make it very enjoyable. If they were teens that'd be one thing but actual kids makes zero fucking sense
I dunno, maybe I'm just not degenerate enough to find kids sexually appealing in any way?
Someone pls explain

What's with all the ethics and ethical, this shit looks like one guy came up with all the names

Attached: 1526222718414.png (315x364, 20K)

I unwittingly enacted this on the last girl I dated. She was a typical "depressed" girl with low self image, and when I didn't immediately fuck her the second she took her clothes off, it threw her for a loop. She was constantly asking for my attention, and at one point literally broke down and flat out begged me to have sex with with.

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, and a lot of it comes from (at least as much as I can tell from self reflection) comes from my first long term relationship, where I was stabbed multiple times, while losing my virginity, by the girl I was sleeping with. As a result, sex always puts me in this strange mixture of detachment and hyper aware fight or flight mode.

The short version is, I started lightly hitting her at first, and saw a lot of positive reaction to it. Eventually (inside of two weeks) I could duct-tape her hands behind her back and closed fist punch her ribs while I was going as hard as I could, and she would literally tell me "Thank you." every time I did.

Tl;dr - women are fucking insane.

Women a

Attached: 1525920992477.jpg (2677x1763, 816K)

>NXIVM
So this is the next pizzagate? Fuck off you mentally ill schizo.

b u m p

Attached: a1252.jpg (642x930, 149K)

Bump, I recall this from a couple of days ago. Anything promising surface??

bump

Funny because it seems like human nature to me. ive seen married men treat their wives like this all the time and get sent to the dog house.

>>PLUGGED-IN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC;
kek