Easiest way to unclench the jaw of the devil

What to do if a pitbull lock its jaw on your dog or child?
Finger in eye, sharpie up ass, break a leg?

Attached: 8712876214098.jpg (306x345, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiQqScJCxpI
youtube.com/watch?v=12xc0iEz1gg
youtube.com/watch?v=jb19dx8Kmvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullet in the brain

Beat me to it.

what the fuck is this new pitbull spam? is this the JIDFs new psy op? kek.

Okay once my dog is dead then what do I do?

Fpbp

shoot the nigger, adopt dog

Stick your penis in his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiQqScJCxpI

It’s not the dog, it’s the owner. Shoot them too.

Attached: 94BEAA01-FA7A-4F78-9130-6E2D4E5A4827.jpg (749x737, 98K)

Shitposting on Jow Forums?

If you let the pitbull get close enough to your dog or child you already fucked up.

I’ll never forget when a pit bull attacked my brother’s dog. My brother had a boxer. Me, My brother and the owner of the pit bull couldn’t get the dogs apart. My brother BIT the pit bull and it let go.

Tickle them

pull the dogs legs apart as far as you can so you literally rip it apart

Attached: 1483053652552.png (2560x1440, 1.67M)

>all this pitbull garbage
kys. also if a dog (of any breed) bites you and wont let go, wrap its leash around its neck and strangle it until it cannot breath.
they have release their grip to breath

Haha Canadian traditionalism

Go for the eyes or the nose, a dogs nose is super sensitive so whacking that thing will really get to them; this could be a double edged sword as if the dog doesn't back off and turns on you you'll have to grow a pair and jam your arm down it's throat.

Also, it's only a myth that the pit will "lock" it's jaw, they are just very strong.

If you out a sharpie in your own ass you can concentrate on a good solution

They dont lock jaws its a myth. Fucking retards

You have to break the plexus, grampa taught me that

>be me around 8
>walk with grampa around the countryside
>suddently a massive pit charge us out of nowhere
>freeze on the spot in terror
>grampa take a stance, let the nigger charge first
>then when he's within range, he delivers the hardest, most brutal audible bone-shattering kick I've ever seen in my life
>quadrupede niggers fly off in an arc emitting a high pitched squeal before falling flat not moving a single muscle
>pretty sure it dies while flying
>grampa grasp me and we dart out

They are tough as shit, I had to kick one it the face so hard it broke the skin through my shoe, then threw a diesel piston at the fucker, he stopped, but i had to back away to get to my gun but he had enough by then. If you can't carry a gun carry a knife and gut the fucker or break his spinal cord. Scramble his brain threw his eye socket if you have to, no mercy

Punch nose afaik.

BOY! YOU BETTER PUT SOME WATER ON THAT DAMN SHIT!

"Lock" is figurative, numbnuts. It's a called a deathlock.

fpbp

shoot dog then shoot owner

This also.

I had some pit lock onto my dog (a 40lb retarded looking pug/lab mix). It wasn’t very intelligent of me but I mounted the pit from behind and racked my thumb across one of his eyes.

not everyone walks around with a gun ya know

congratons you’re winner

yep. Slit muscles or tendons will never be the same. You gotta shot that shit before it bites you. which makes me mad we can't carry guns in Poland.

>If you out a sharpie in your own ass you can concentrate on a good solution

listen to the nip, they have spent generations perfecting techniques of this nature

Attached: Japanese_fetishes.png (215x125, 46K)

your gramps was the last real canadian

The problem is that even if you manage to kill the mutt his jaw ''locks up''. I suggest stabbing and then prying the jaw.

I like this story

what leash? niggers don't keep their dogs on a leash. Because muh slavery trauma

Attached: Nigger-on-a-leash.jpg (344x437, 43K)

>jam your arm down it's throat

They aren't lions, that's a terrible idea. Eyes and nose are best bet. If you've got two free hands grab it's snout and thumbfuck it's brain. Don't let go for anything, because the bastards will bite you twice if they feel like it.

I would probably get it into a head lock, if I can't suffocate it start biting its ears and face off.

Rip it's fucking nose off

Stick something like your thumb or the handle of a spatula in it's ass. Pouring water over the nose might work if the dog isn't set on killing whatever it's attacking, most dogs aren't trained to kill and won't just keep going but if its some idiot with a rescue pit then the dog could very well have been trained to maim or kill before they got it. An ice cube in the butt probably works best but I've never seen it done because nobody had any ice and almost everyone has a thumb. Don't try to punch or kick it in the head if it's actually "locked" because those type of dogs have a stupid strong skull and you'll probably hurt yourself. Shoot it if you think that's really necessary, but like I said, unless it's been trained to kill/maim or abused like hell it's highly unlikely.

.t attacked by pit mix when I was a kid, dog attacked by pit before, currently own a pit

All you have to do to get them to turn loose is jam their lip into their teeth using your thumb or fingers. It works with all dogs.

When our GSD's got into fights with eachother or other dogs, we usually just kickem in the nuts but that's GSD's. Don't know if that's an option for pitties.

cuck

What about strong as shit pepper spray? I doubt it would on them but it had great effect on stray dogs, what about the bear spray kind? No one owns a pit here so just some speculative questions not to mention if someone used a gun on a dog there would be headlines about ''lel fucking faggot hates animals XD''.

>This pitbull bullshit is tricks to distract everyone.
>Falling for jewish tricks.

But then you have pepperspray in the wound wich sucks just as much or even worse.

Shoot it with no regard to who or what may be behind it.

push into the jaw. it will open up the mouth. slide arm out, and choke hold the dog until it passes out or dies

Usually you will only have your hands and maybe a leash.

woops, thought you were asking if they got a hold of your arm. but yeah, choke hold the dog. it's your best option unless you have a weapon on you

one good crowbar strike to the head

maybe if you have a weakass dog like a Labrador user
Even my JRTs would ignore that if they had something they really wanted (i.e. in prey mode)

You need to get a object like a strong piece of wood and pry their mouth open

>when the stereotypes are true

Attached: 1512586359097.gif (1280x640, 155K)

some shit from MDE

Unironically this

grats on the lil bitch dog

Attached: 1776.png (620x957, 557K)

If you dislocate both hips, the dog will yelp automatically, releasing it's bite. Once released, it may sink it's jaws back down faster than the blink of an eye, however.

To dislocate both hips, grab the dog's ankles from behind and stomp your foot on the dog's lower back, jerking the legs up and back as fast and with as much snap as you can. Try to sever it's spinal cord, this is also possible, especially if your foot is slightly higher up the back.

The most important thing when going for this technique is to be prepared for the dog to whip its head around and bite your hands if you get a grip or even approach. Be prepared to counter with a hard kick from your rear leg and retracting your hands as quickly as possible if the dog begins to turn. Look at it's eyeballs, these will move in advance of the dog's shoulders when it turns.

Speed and fluidity and commitment are everything. Don't lose your grip by trying to be gentle. Grab it's feet with a death grip and make sure you stomp the pelvis down and bring the legs up simultaneously, one fluid snapping motion, no wind-up, no build-up.

If the dog is small enough for you to hoist easily, and it lets go of it's bite when you seize it's ankles from behind, you can hoist it up over your shoulders and slam it down on the ground HARD on the back of it's head. Don't let go, one slam might not incapacitate the dog. Be prepared to hoist his weight and slam him back down on the other side, like a Warner Brothers cartoon, or like what the Hulk did to Loki. This can be used either in conjunction with dislocating the hips, or instead of. If a curb or fire hydrant is available, try to slam the dog's skull or spine directly down on that.

If anyone wants anymore dog-fighting techniques, I'm writing a book and I will most likely advertise it on here in a year or so, so stay tuned and watch for my threads about dog fighting techniques. I have fought hundreds of wild dogs across New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado.

good larp until the last paragraph

youtube.com/watch?v=12xc0iEz1gg

sure user, a dog bred to take on animals its own size or larger (fox/badger etc) is a 'lil bitch dog'
what breed of dog do you have?

in 2018?

> read dog anatomy book or hang out at butcher shop
> shoot or stab dog in the arteries
> cut tendons that look jaws to you

meanwhile rottweilers being shit scared of the same animal
youtube.com/watch?v=jb19dx8Kmvw

Spray water up it's nose.

sounds like its well trained and doesnt attack anything it sees

killing a dog would be like killing a man hand to hand. Same rules apply.

> cut dogs arteries
> stab out eyes
> try to disembowel it

Someone needs to draw a map of a dogs vital points/areas. Places to cut with a pocket knife.

A karambit would be good if you can cut its throat as it thrashes around or is pulling.

Locking jaws is a meme. Pitbull have weaker bite strength than a german sheperd they are just more aggressive and have higher pain tolerance than most breeds.

Also, just choke it and it will let go.

>terminator jaw may-may
Why are Jews shilling so hard against America's dog lately?
No seriously, ask yourself; "could this have anything to do with (((them)))" any time you see 2+ threads a day trying to ban assault X.

Attached: ww1 dog poster.jpg (1280x803, 194K)

I'm quite serious, believe it or not. I've been attacked by dogs, typically small packs of 2-5 members, more times than I can count and I've developed a whole system around exploiting the physical and mental tendencies of dogs.

I'm pretty good at fighting humans too, but there's already thousands of books written on that. I've only seen one dog-fighting book and it was very limited and tame.

The thing about being so vicious and brutal is that it's essential for dispelling a pack. The dog you have to counter-attack first will almost certainly be the alpha. Kill or cripple the alpha of the pack and the other dogs will almost always flee and cower and bark, but they won't come near you after that. Especially if you do it quicker'n shit right off the bat. So it seems like I'm just advocating brutality for it's own sake, but it serves a higher strategic and tactical purpose. Dogs emit a certain yelping sound when they are hurt very badly, and this yelp breaks the rest of the pack out of it's frenzy.

A pack of dogs drive each other's aggression levels through the roof. Much more dangerous than a single dog. Most dogs are cowards and won't attack except as part of a pack. Killing the alpha dog scares off the ankle-biters who drag you down from behind as the alpha keeps you occupied in the front.

more stories plz

>ears back
>attempting to tuck stump tail between its legs
user the useless lump is terrified

a good dog should kill pests on the property

Inject it with onions.

Attached: old-english-bulldog-yawning-outdoor-head-profile-portrait-purebred-wide-open-mouth-46178655.jpg (1300x1130, 161K)

Lift it's rear legs off the ground to take away its leverage and repeatedly body slam it with your full weight. Bend and crack its joints. gouge its eyes and fuck up its nose. Unless you're hurcules you won't be able to pry its mouth open, so use your massive size, weight, and length advantage to grapple the beast to death.

*Star-Spangled Banner plays

Based granddad

i really wish i could kill every single sub human that willingly owns and defends these fucking nigger kike dogs. show me a SINGLE sentient individual that affiliates with these pitbull dogs.

poisoned steak over the fence of any cunt who owns these

>A pack of dogs drive each other's aggression levels through the roof. Much more dangerous than a single dog. Most dogs are cowards and won't attack except as part of a pack.

where have i heard this before

based dog fighter

>America's dog
They haven't said shit about the golden retriever, or the golden doodle, or the black lab or any guard dogs or any herding dogs
they're only singling out pittbulls as nigger dogs.
and they are nigger dogs.
To be dealt with exactly like niggers should be dealt with.
Strict supervision and training and a distrust for their nature.

Attached: kick it in the nuts.jpg (350x318, 12K)

moar dog fighting tales.

how many puppers have you killed? evar had to go to hospital ater dog attack?

Finally get to tell this story:
> friend dogsitting his dealer's Pitt bull
> On second day my friend's dog, a lab, walks too close to Pitt while its eating.
>Pitt bites and locks down on neck of elderly lab.
>Friend sees the whole thing and immediately tries to ungrasp pits Jaw, but after several seconds realizes this is impossible.
>punches dogs nose, no reaction.
>Fingernails in eyeballs, no reaction.
>Lab begins to die.
>Runs inside, grabs 9mm pistol.
>Doesn't want to kill dog so first shoots Pitt in thigh, no reaction.
>Can't shoot Pitt in head because proximity to Labs neck so he shoots it in the heart.
>Tries to pull jaws off, still just as strong.
>Shoots Pitt again in chest, this is now it's third gunshot wound.
>Finally slowly pry the jaws off as the life slowly leaves the Pitts body.
>Rush Lab to vet, dies on the way.
>Dealer was mad he killed his Pitt Bull.
Those who're claiming they can't or don't lock their jaws don't know what the Fuck they're talking about.

Then you are beyond help.

A break stick inserted in the jaws
Failing that, a broom handle will also unlock their maw

your frind failed, and the failure killed his dog- nd the pitbull.

i've saw a quite similar situation, cincidentally involving a pitbull and a lab, who were being fed in close to proximity, when the pitbull wnt nuts and locked onto the lab.

in this cse though, the owner was there, and he grabbed the pit bulls tail and shoved the handle of a butter knife up its arse.

The pitbulll let go immediately, and did not know what the fuck to do.

>attacked by a pit as a kid
>your previous pet dog was attacked by a pit

>you currently own a pit

This is weirdly reminiscent of the "I had sex with my rapist to feel like I was in control again" shit. Why do you keep a niggerdog, user?

jamming your arm down any mammals throat is a great deterrent method. You clearly have no knowledge of subject at hand.

could have taken a hatchet or dremel rotating saw to the base of the neck.

take axe, hit the spine of the pitbull. You want to sever the spine. Take out the hind legs, you take away its ability to pull. Hack at the neck. Stab its neck with a knife. Bleed it out as you take out spinal cord. Should go limp.

so he kicked it where? the Plexus? the chest

This is the only unironically correct answer so far, besides bullet

this is also a good answer. just go khabib mode and wrestlefuck a dog to death.

The real question is why would you have a child anywhere near a damn pitbull

>Golden - Scottish
>Labrador - Canadian

yes a doodle is the perfect mutt dog for america

Jam whatever part of your body its biting as far back into its mouth as you can, this will prevent the dog from activating all of its jaw muscles
Don't just poke the eyes, actually gauge them out. Using your finger like a hook, scoop out the eye and pull. Ideally you will remove both eyes

Ty bro

>shoved the handle of a butter knife up its arse.
did he have loicens for this weapon?

Yeah, it's at the top of the chest where the two halves of the chest meet in a little point.
This only works if it doesn't already have a hold on you though. If it's got you or someone else, you can accomplish the same thing by grabbing its front legs and yanking them outwards until they're parallel to the ground. This breaks the legs and lodges various bones into its vitals. Cops and troops are taught this.

my old roomate had a pit.
I now understand why pit owners defend them, because they are RIDICULOUSLY loyal and act like little foo foo dogs to them.
But even though she was "well trained" there was still an incedent where a friend was walking in while a lady was walking by with here terrier or whatever and the thing shot out and clamped it. (that started quite the ordeal as this was a rough neighborhood)

anyway i use to play with the retard dog with a tenis ball, and she would bring it back wanting me to throw it but at the same time would never let it go (retard)

The best way i found (without injuring it) was to take a blade of grass/ long thin leaf or stalk and jam to the back of its throat. Hitting the uvula. instant realease. and worked every time

Attached: 1524542993088.png (656x654, 294K)

yeah except youre gonna lose your fuckin arm to sepsis dumbass

you really want to minimize the bites and defibnitely not have it slobbering like fuck all over your deep wounds

grab your child and twist it in the air till doggys neck breaks