Did Obama ever chimp out?

Are there reports of Obama ever privately chimping out and acting like a monkey in the Oval Office?

Attached: Pietro-Boselli-2017-Bench-Body-Underwear-Campaign-001.jpg (800x1198, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There were reports of him generally acting like a nigger (flip flops, espn, smoking camels in the bathroom) but I don't recall any claims of chimping out. He did once say something like
>HOL UP
>HOL UP
>HOL UP HOL UP NOW
in public when he lost control of the crowd, which was pretty funny.

Obama does not strike me as a chimp out type. He is the effete mulatto par excellence

Why's his pecker so small?

Whites tend to be growers. Add tightish underwear into the mix and it can get pretty small.

Was that the first thing you looked at user

There was that thing showing his erection through his clothing to the women on air force one.

not sure about obama, but I bet there should be stories about his husband michelle chimping out while obama just cowers in fear in the corner of a room, or under his desk

obama was a cool motherfucker.
cool mother fuckers don't chimp out

Obama no.
Trump however chimps out daily. On Twitter, in the white house, at Marlago, in front of the pres etc. There are reports of him throwing temper tantrums and running to his bedroom. Say what you will about Obama but Trump is 100% a nigger.

Probably roids. It's a shame because he has a 10/10 body. Imagine how many Stacys got disappointed when he dropped his pants and saw his 3 inch dick.

>implying he likes Stacys

because he's (somewhat) white

show your flag shlomo
envy much ?
must suck that the rabbi bit too much of yours right

>that bulge
Might as well become a trap.

Like this?

Attached: IMG_6374.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Hol up!
youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao

Roids don't make your dick smaller you low IQ retard

He was talking to Anderson Cooper on the phone iirc

>Fine job in your athletic competing event, my good man.
>Bah!!!! MUH NUGGAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: Obama-nigger-handshake.gif (780x439, 2.95M)

you know if you have big muscly thighs like that, does that mean they rub together a lot and chafe?

curious

Yup. That is in fact how I discovered spandex underwear. It was not comfortable sweating and chafing in the summer.

It's the best. It's cool in the summer and warm in the winter and it holds everything in place, but there's still plenty of give and latitude. So soft and nice.