BRAVO RUSSIA. CRIMEAN BRIDGE IS OPEN

Europe’s longest: Putin leads column of trucks at Crimean bridge opening ceremony (VIDEOS)
A new 19km bridge connecting the mainland with the Crimean Peninsula has been officially opened, making Russia the host of Europe’s longest bridge.
President Vladimir Putin personally drove a truck across it to mark the occasion.

The opening of the bridge was all about the people, who created the massive construction in record time.
A column of dozens of heavy-duty vehicles including hauler trucks, construction cranes and cement-mixers buzzed along, occasionally tooting their horns.
Putin, who showed up for the ceremonial trip unusually dressed in casual style, drove one of the two Kamaz trucks in the front of the motorcade.
His usual entourage was literally sidelined, keeping at a distance on the other half of the road.

rt.com/news/426774-crimea-bridge-opening-ceremony/

Attached: Crimean Bridge.jpg (900x506, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=CA_v41ZQCI8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=7ApnRTs2eCA
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-07/how-elon-musk-beat-russia-s-space-program
rt.com/business/419840-russia-wheat-sold-half-world/
rt.com/business/412826-crimean-hotel-best-travel-award/
youtu.be/Zru7A73yPmk
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So Crimea can now easier get Russian products thus will grow better? I applaud this. Great job Russia

Russia has 4 tallest buildings in Europe, longest bridge in Europe, highest mountain in Europe, biggest gape in Europe, fucking space station

YUP,
RAW: Putin drives truck across newly-opened Crimean bridge.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=CA_v41ZQCI8

Why salty?

Bridge to Australia when?

no homo

Praise mighty Israel!

is it just me or did he almost force the other truck off the road at the end?

it was the camera angle on the turn

The weak should fear the strong

The USA made one of these 40 years ago and it survives cat 5 hurricanes

Russia is like a developing country lol

To me it kinda looked like the kind of distortion you get from video stabilization systems whenever you make a sharp change in pan direction. Some autist will invariably step though it frame by frame soon enough.

Are all Americans as stupid as you are????

Here is nice video of the bridge at night with blue lights.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=7ApnRTs2eCA

^^^THIS

Wow it has lights?

We built a 7 mile bridge in 1935, your engineers are garbage

Russia is not Europe, so all this does not count.

>your engineers are garbage
LOL.
LMAO

Attached: Russia threatens U.S. space program.jpg (800x451, 70K)

!

Attached: Putin gives 2 medals.jpg (800x542, 51K)

Ok Igor

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-07/how-elon-musk-beat-russia-s-space-program

A single American is going to launch more rockets this year alone than your country has in a decade kek

>biggest gape in Europe

Attached: 1515412624789-1.jpg (402x411, 66K)

save your efforts I'm not clicking on your shit.
you are starting to me very lame, I have better things to do then posting with dumb American.

I thought (((Musk))) was from South Africa

more like a developing county

American capitalism and exceptionalism allowed space x.

kek

Fucking rekt

Attached: 8886.jpg (1200x936, 172K)

Russia becoming world's bread basket with wheat exports feeding half the planet.

Shipments of Russian food have reportedly grown by 25 percent since 2012. The country also boosted exports of products such as sweets and sugar.
The country has managed to capture more than half of the wheat market in recent years, becoming the world’s biggest exporter of the grain,
thanks to bumper harvests and attractive pricing, Bloomberg reports.

The exports are reportedly set to beat another record this season.
Russia is expected to sell 36.6 million metric tons of wheat overseas, according to Moscow-based agriculture consultancy SovEcon and the
Institute for Agricultural Market Studies (IKAR).
Nearly half of the world’s nations purchase wheat from Russia, which has been improving yields year after year in an attempt to curb its dependence on agricultural imports.

rt.com/business/419840-russia-wheat-sold-half-world/

Attached: GOD Blessed Russia..jpg (900x506, 267K)

Have you seen the map in your lifetime? Russia is wide u'know. It's located in Europe - from it's western borders to Ural Mountains.
> A single American is going to launch more rockets this year alone than your country has in a decade kek
Delusion level "pure-burger"

russians are niggers
everyone in europe knows this
and so do you

>q-quick let's talk about our bread harvest so nobody realizes Russia is a shithole

Your space program is objectively a joke and has not done anything worthy of note since USSR collapsed

>> largest exporter of carbs

Lmao no wonder Russians are all chubby

Ah, the Kuban Bridgehead.

Someone post a picture of von Manstein just for old times sake.

LOL, American idiots eating GMO shit food because their leaders don't give fuck about their own people, LMAO

PUTIN IS GREAT LEADER WHO LOVES HIS COUNTRY.
AMERICAN LEADERS ARE TOO STUPOD AND TOO GREEDY TO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY.

Attached: Russian-President-Putin-signs-GMO-ban law+.png (530x600, 469K)

>Russia has 4 tallest buildings in Europe
Also the tallest Mosque in any western country.

Its actually pretty big news since the EU and US have been targeting Russian agriculture hard

Only the rest of the world doesnt give a shit about that when they can save a shit ton on grain.

>Also the tallest Mosque in any western country.
??? AND ???

BID DAY FOR RUSSIA! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BRIDGE! WE JUST RENOVATED A DUMPY PIECE OF SHIT IN JERUSALEM FOR $300 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH IS COOL TO I GUESS. #MAKEISRAELGREATGOY

And? I don’t even eat carbs it’s shit food only natural fats and proteins

So, blowing that thing up is going to be the #1 agenda for all Ukrainian idiots for the next couple decades isn't it?

The Ukraine is a zog shit hole now. They all deserve to die

How do you think the US became a super power? It all started with our agricultural dominance.

>Crimea gets fancy bridge
>meanwhile average Ivan in Omsk is still living in a run down commie block
bravo

>And? I don’t even eat carbs it’s shit food only natural fats and proteins
It shows how uneducated you are about function of carbs in the diet in the digestive processes.
Typical fat American, going from one extreme to the other extreme.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.03M)

Still, I imagine there are more than a few over there screaming about how they need to bring down that "symbol of oppression"

Well, the possibility that you are a nigger is waaaaay more higher than be being shitskin, so...
> let me tell you aout your country.

And it will continue to grow, because of the rising population in the East. Also because the ice is melting a lot of territory is opening up in the North.

Based Russia

So Based

Attached: file.png (769x410, 179K)

There's no country more based.

Attached: file.png (772x619, 223K)

wow it surely wont end up in rubbels in a year. lol.

Such basedness really makes you think

Attached: file.png (782x234, 39K)

Yeah but the people live like trash. Smoking, alcoholics, HIV positive, drugged out, floored birth rates.
Just walk into an average apartment house in russia and see how wrecked it is...Everything is so corrupt that unless putin oversees it himself it doesnt work.

Yet your leader has to fly to Moscow every time he needs a permission to bomb arabs.

Don't you know though, we're a White Christian Nation nao. We must kick out every single muslim out of our country, especially out of their lands.
Surely it won't cause us any problems, fellow Russian person, we must hurry and do that, liberate Kazakhstan, too :^)

Imagine being so angry at Algeria overproducing you in human resources that you have to resort to bring up the oligarchs' origin, and not oligarchs being oligarchs.

Let's not pretend we're top tier bridge builders. The Germans have that shit on lockdown.

Attached: German Engineering.jpg (800x484, 110K)

yeah, russia has always been great on the heads of its people.

>yeah, russia has always been great on the heads of its people.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Attached: ?-1.png (398x600, 48K)

obviously you know that today's Russia is the second country in term of positive immigration (receive migrants)
just beind US, with half the population

The russian people have never lived well or been free despite russia becoming an empire several times.
You really think anything is gonna change in that regard?

Yes, it will.
As soon as Hezbollah will make rockets pour on the entire Israel Land,
the fake jews that emigrated to Israel because they've been told they could steal Arab's Land will come back to mother Russia to avoid the bombs.

Looks nice. Well done.

Still prefer China's infrastructure and massive projects though.

>Still prefer China's infrastructure and massive projects though

Which are litteraly falling apart almost everywhere

Attached: 57357__468x_shanghai-rubbish-bridge-collapses-11.jpg (530x348, 17K)

I hope you are at least succesful at making yourself laugh with that one.

and TIGERS

>Looks nice. Well done.
Hotel in Russia's Crimea named best in the world (VIDEO)

Russia’s Mriya Resort & Spa in the Crimea has been named the best holiday hotel and resort by the World Travel Awards.
The hotel won the award in the world’s leading leisure resort category.
Russia’s Aeroflot airline was named the best brand and the city of St. Petersburg best tourist destination.

The Mriya Resort & Spa has won the award for the first time. Its competitors in the category were the Atlantis The Palm in Dubai, Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic,
the Italian Forte Village Resort and Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort in Egypt
According to Booking.com a room in the hotel costs about $230 per night.
Russia’s largest bank Sberbank spent $300 million building the Mriya hotel, and is the sole owner.

rt.com/business/412826-crimean-hotel-best-travel-award/

Attached: CRIMEA-RUSSIA_hotel.jpg (900x506, 309K)

>steal Arab's Land

Steal nothing. We handed it over to the Jews after we took it from the Turks who had it off the Arabs with some help from us.

Those people own nothing. They simply resided in a place during history because we needed someone to pick the grapefruit.

>and TIGERS

Attached: Tiger-Siberian-running.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

technically, it's more they've been sold (and betrayed) by the Saudi.
Pic very related

Attached: 1-32-590x277.jpg (590x277, 28K)

Russians are sloppy,corrupt and have cabin fever. The oligarchs simply react to what the west is doing and want to take advantage of Trumps graciousness as you can see what NK is doing. The Russian people live like rats while the leadership builds great work projects in the name of irrendentism. The average lifespan of a Russian peon is 65. The government uses religion, propaganda, thuggery, violence, imprisonment,murder to hold the federation together. Russia like China are expansionist empires that subjugate their own people for control and growth.

approx. translation :

In the name of Allah the very mercyful, I , Sultan Abel Aziz Ben Faysal, Ibn Abder Rahman Al Faysal Al Saoud agree and recognize a thousand time to Sir Percy Cooks, Great Britain delegate, that there is for me no objection to offer the Palestine to the unfortunate jews or anyone else, as Great Britain will decide, and for which I will not dispute the decision until the end of world.

Russia is a military power that has bases in Syria. Syria is their vassal so of course Bibi needs to make a deal with Putin.

homosexual turd detected.
user are you dying from AIDS yet. LOL

Attached: Gay filth-SATAN is your FATHER :r.jpg (1024x465, 162K)

glad I checked the catalog because I would have started a thread when I saw this video today.
will there be new photos soon of the longest bridge in Europe?

Attached: KerchStraitParallelBridges.jpg (1362x1615, 1.12M)

i've built this bridge with my own hands. took a while but now it's done. thank me later.

Nice bridge, should help with economic/population growth

AIDS is far more widespread in Russia as anal is very popular as contraception is limited. The increased buttsex spreads disease alongside the use of dirty needles.

You think because America is tolerant to homosexuals we are spreading the bug. But hetero couples spread the bug more in Russia. Oh and Russia has a gay club. Their military.

Attached: ass_jealous .jpg (483x600, 43K)

Jesus RT controls your little shill brain.

Attached: Lukashenko-It's better to be a dictator than gay.jpg (640x301, 20K)

it is fake, everything is filmed in mosfilm, ukraine will get all this "decorations" after collapse of russia if they are not destroyed by earthquake

Attached: fake bridge.jpg (800x565, 64K)

That is incredible

Putin is unironically based cause he fights against the judeoamerimutt zog world order

Of course as Russia had to even cut their pride and joy military by 20% due to funding concerns. Russia is only at being an exporter of bulk while the people live on big macs and vodka.

Meanwhile in Murmansk - youtu.be/Zru7A73yPmk

Attached: 00s.jpg (1100x733, 328K)

Stop with this shit.
Russia is not in Europe, Ukraine is not in Europe, Israel is not in Europe.
For all the shit you talk you sure want to be a part of Europe really bad.
>ahahah Russia is based enjoy your rapefugees Europe get BLACKED
>b-but we are E-Europeans Russia is a European country and Moscow is just like Paris WE ARE NOT ASIATIC WE ARE ARYAN EUROPEANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: russia.png (800x600, 52K)

>will there be new photos soon of the longest bridge in Europe?
O, I'm sure there will be lot's of pictures and videos.

O yes. After decades of economical neglect by Ukrainian swines in Kiev, CRIMEA now will flourish for sure.

There is this excellent documentary, very well done:
Crimea. The Way Home. Documentary by Andrey Kondrashev
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU

It's long, yes, 2:25:49, but extremely educational for those who are really interested in history and politics of Russia, Putin, Crimea.
The Film was made to keep in history every significant episode that happened in Crimea in Spring 2014.
It took 8 months to finish the film and enveloped Simferopol and Kerch, Yalta and Bakhchisaray; Feodosia, Djankov, Alushta and a dozen settlements of Crimea

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU ARE INTO LEARNING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, NOT THE FALSE WESTERN PROPAGANDA.

Attached: CRIMEA-WAY BACK HOME.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

>Stop with this shit.
>Russia is not in Europe, Ukraine is not in Europe,
Please read image in this post

Look at a map, fuckhead.

How many levels of propaganda are you on? The only ideals putins fights for are the control of his oligarchy.

YOU.ARE.STUPID.IDIOT
NO MORE POSTS EXCHANGING WITH YOU...BECAUSE.YOU.ARE.STUPID.IDIOT

Attached: bag of idiots left open.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Huge country, under economical war, not enough money.

Maybe stop your war and give money Shlomo, you have too much.

YES, (((he))) thinks that we don't know about poverty and starvation of (((Jews))) in Israel.
He thinks we don't know of degeneracy in Israel.

Attached: Evil gay_pride-parade_in Israel.jpg (800x533, 91K)

Maybe Putin should accept democracy first. Putin and pals threatened the life of a Moscow mayor if he ran for office. The educated Russians dont like Putin that live in Moscow but thats where the Kremlin is so he strong arms politics.

how about t.i.g.e.r.s

FUCKING EVIL LGBT ISRAEL.
GOD WILL DESTROY YOU ALL FOR THE FILTH YOU ARE PRACTICING IN HIS HOLY LAND.

Attached: gays in ISRAEL-gays in ISLAM.jpg (579x768, 72K)

>how about t.i.g.e.r.s

Attached: TIGER-Russian Amur tiger.jpg (1024x639, 239K)

Hey, homosexual crying bitch, who raped you in your ass that you are so triggered now, LOL
what a crying faggot you are, LMAO

Attached: crying faggot.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

I thought democracy is when people choose their leaders. But comrade Roosevelt explained to me that democracy is when americans choose your leaders (c) Stalin