This really goes against the Jow Forums narrative

This really goes against the Jow Forums narrative

Attached: asdgghj.png (1357x617, 46K)

If your country isn't against the zionists then your country have no future

Anyone with an ounce of grey matter knows that Americans are the real cucks of the world. They are Israel's bitch and they force degeneracy and multicult in Europe via economic coercion.

If you're not red you're a subhuman

> bowing down to kikes

cucks

>bowing down to mudshits

cucks

there's essentially two narratives on israel

Oh no, white supremacist israel is oppresing LGBT+ friendly palestinians, we need to stop this!

And the other is "the jews are evil". All red states (except iran) fall in the first category. It's the same deal with brexit - there were some leftists who opposed brexit too, for all the wrong and idiotic reasons, just like some leftists oppose Israel for dumb and idiotic reasons.

>Backing Muslims literally trying to hop a fence.

Nuke Gaza and then nuke Israel.

Aaaaaan my country is cucked.

>Sweden
>a future

Attached: 1501144368589.jpg (500x375, 45K)

You know what really pisses me off
Either we have an arab infested country, that does not support israel, or we have a country that is against arabs, but supports israel
Austria has a right goverment, but they are fucking jew lovers

In this whole situation in this world, where some rule the world, israel is a tiny player i think
The international jew, has no home, and no land, and he does not care about israel
The kikes that actually do, are not the big kikes

Also while they might throw israel into the fire, so save the international kikery, we must still realise that there is a difference between jews and israel
Jews are dooming our world, where israel is just a fucked up shithole country with faggots in it, but yet, the big players are not attached to israel

YELLOW MASTER RACE

>Bowing to either
Cucks

Attached: 5B52A411-7A65-4D51-9D20-EF728E4E23A3.jpg (724x1024, 129K)

Pakis are not yellow.

Zionist are the good Jews. They are different from the puppet-master Jews who rule the media and banks.

Netanyahu > Soros any day, but both deserve the oven.

Paraguay also supports Israel

second, jews get the oven, no exceptions

>Zionist are the good Jews. They are different from the puppet-master Jews who rule the media and banks.

Attached: 734578.jpg (185x213, 22K)

Supporting Israel is the only thing I dislike about our president

based commiefornia. surprised they haven't jailed him on "hate" speech

Attached: really makes you think.png (624x557, 873K)

THERE IS NO SOURCE ON THIS MAP
WHY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDS TALKING ABOUT IT AS IF ITS REAL

>nations for genocide of their people condemn Israel (except US)
>nations for preserving their people are for Israel (except US)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

fuck yeah
straya cunts

Well, France, Germany, Norway, Belgium and Sweden have as much future as the USA if not less.

All the important countries in red (The EU ones + Saudi) still actively support Judea they just moralfag sometimes.

France did it. It was on TV.

What is that?

>If i use a Nazi flag my shilling wont be apparent.
Nice try

Like 90% of population

Attached: 1521414224936.jpg (547x532, 50K)

>Mexico condemning Israel
That cannot be true, we are very good goyim

Jelly that Jews get an ethnic-nationalist imperialist state?

Attached: 94479082ade65274edb81a7f520de30ef4cf930ec6ea3453630441eacce7300f.jpg (1067x603, 93K)

>You guys are the real cucks!
>B-But we're just helpless victims!
You deserve everything your authoritarian little gov't does to you and then some.

Liberals support Palestine because they're being colonized and murdered

gr8test allie

Attached: bibi_gr8er_israel.jpg (334x468, 29K)

This is correct

not a surprise to me since 1mil israeli jews are of romanian descent and speak romanian.
they all deserve to burn albeit, but bibi isn't a globalist, he just wants his shit and to be remembered. I can respect that, and rather than muzzies, i'd rather have jews in control of Jerusalem if i ever want to visit the holy sites