Fact: you cannot be right-wing and support Palestine

Fact: you cannot be right-wing and support Palestine

Attached: notwhite.jpg (2814x2430, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/1948PropheciesFulfilled.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh IDF girl thread.
KYS faggot.

Fact: OP is fucking gay

Attached: 1523421922065.jpg (700x697, 40K)

>Fact: you cannot be right-wing and support Palestine

Attached: 1526403480341.gif (454x600, 775K)

I don't, and I don't need to support Israel either.

Fact: you cannot be right-wing and support Israel

Attached: 1501173013527.png (420x728, 57K)

Attached: 1525377771121.png (550x728, 45K)

Yeah i can. Fuck U

Jews are white, based and extremely redpilled.

If you're anti Jew then you're anti white.

Attached: 30078052_234672857274677_1311974936830541824_n.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Why are so many of these threads popping up? Is it the new go to b8 or are the shills here that desperate?

Attached: 1522111334082.jpg (897x869, 40K)

>wtf i support israel now??

-literally nu-Jow Forums

But I hate Jews and Arabs

>postan in tay sachs general

Attached: 654564788.png (1333x910, 2.2M)

Kill yourself toothpaste

kys

>ITT Jews post pictures of girls they couldn't hookup with on Birthright despite thousands being paid for with German taxpayers money.

gtfo

Attached: Hercules-and-the-Hydra.jpg (1200x800, 666K)

Fact: You can't support Israel and not be gay at the same time..

show me how this girls work

Attached: 1526143651624.png (618x750, 400K)

That's what mandatory military enlistment and cherry picking looks like. You can do this with any country. Sage

don't support them. just use it to beat kikes over the head with and call them zionazis

more like "white wing" amirite???

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 15263175498988.jpg (3666x3284, 2.31M)

One must stand with Israel purely on the basis that they're white and therefore automatically based.

If you're anti Israel then you're anti white.

Attached: 1526322289233.webm (640x640, 2.14M)

be gone

Attached: minden_90078841.jpg (2400x1646, 986K)

Being right-wing is understanding you can hate both Palestine AND global jews.

El goblina

Israelis are little people

I am not and I dont
kys

>posts pic of big-nosed brown girls

Fact: Palestinians, Arabs, and other assorted desert wogs are just underachieving Jews.

Nuke all semites

I can't support people wanting to take back control of their country from the jews? who knew?

Why the fuck would I support any desert dwelling rats?

>based
>extremely redpilled
OP reeks of reddit

Attached: 1507111900186.jpg (600x600, 152K)

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20180507_175926.png (1080x1345, 453K)

you're going to Answer to the father about why you supported the same people who killed the son. I hope whatever you get on this earth was worth an infinity of damnation. That goes to all "Judeo Christians"

Jews aren't white. Jews aren't white. They are pale desert people on a good day. On a bad day they are mostly gypsies. Get fucked. Good job hiding Anne Frank nederlander.

Attached: 1526221023674.jpg (738x741, 79K)

STOP

Attached: 45894-skulls.jpg (980x551, 129K)

Pull down your pants and see if your ass is stamped craftsman

Fact: you can be right wing and hate both sides of that (((conflict)))

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

>A history of terrorism:
Menachem Begin, Stern Gang, Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Isser Harel, Avraham Shalom Bendor

>Strategy
Oded Yinon, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"
PNAC, pro Israel thinktanks, wished for a new Pearl Harbor, worked for Bush
Benjamin Netanyahu called the Attacks very good for Israel and is the author of several books which call for a global "War on Terror"

>Aftermath
Ehud Barak, was at the BBC headquarter as it happens, names Osama bin Laden before the towers fell
Philip Zelikow, 1998 "imagining the transforming event", 2003 Executive Director of the Commission
Kenneth Feinberg, Shila Birnbaum, Alvin K. Hellerstein, Michael B. Mukasey: litigation of Larry Silverstein, avoided real trials from 9-11 victims, compensation fund, etc.
Bernard Kerik, denied explosives in the vans, got money from Eitan Wertheimer two weeks before
The complicit jewish owned media

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my OP image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Attached: 1516781831188.jpg (3765x2883, 3.78M)

Again with these Ukrainian and russian models. Nobody actually belives that crap, Moshe.
The fact is that no real right-winger supports ISrael only brainwashed evangelicals (Fake christians) and NeoCon bootlickers does that.

Worshippers of the original Desert religion that has seeked to destroy European societies and replaced them with post-modernist dystopias... yeah fuck off kike

no we are white

Attached: r1rdo8FI.jpg (240x240, 18K)

>Oy vey, we are fooling everybody with our proxies

Attached: 4BA1183B-4525-473E-8A51-37A71B7A172A.jpg (600x600, 55K)

the ones that look white are most likely ukrainian descendants

That's what you think, Moishe.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x646, 49K)

Based.

/thread

you juvenile Christian, God brought the jews back to the land he gave to them in 1948

>jew
>whites

Reminder that only niggers, Muslims and communists hate Israel - and that's because it's a white country fighting for white interests.

The same reason apartheid South Africa was hated.

If you're anti Israel, you're anti white.

Attached: 1424805745921.jpg (640x640, 128K)

I shit out a bunch of pork somewhere in the Anne Frank house.

Attached: 1525378665587.jpg (400x250, 32K)

Fact: you can be far wight wing and support neither

HO MY G_D KHAKI PANTSUITS
how do i convert to your gay sideburn cult?

Attached: DWS trav.jpg (549x594, 142K)

>fact: you cannot be right-wing and want Jews to die
But that's where you're wrong, Ishmael.

Attached: fuhrer.jpg (526x500, 45K)

>you can't be right wing and want to stop giving Israel $6billion a year in gibmedats
here's your (you)

Kike fuck

fuck off kike

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

Apartheid South Africa was hated because Jews portrayed us as racist through the media, you also introduced marxism to the black political parties as well as giving financial aid to these groups furthering our destruction.

It's like they're trying to get us exrtra ready for their genocide. They're practically asking for it.

Why do dutch people always make retarded post. Is Northern Belgium really that bad

they gotta be helped being surrounded by hordes of hostile arabs, turks and iranians.

Wut?

Israel was one of Apartheid South Africa's few supporters. Same with Rhodesia.

e gas the kikes

Attached: 1522079928681.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

wew lad

I think you're confused. This isn't reddit.

I support any nation and/or people who kill/wants to kill Jews in appreciable numbers. It's really as simple as that for me.

I'm against Palestine and Israel.

Jerusalem je sribia

These dumb bitches need the BBC

Attached: black_property.jpg (3749x3749, 3.93M)

Jews aren't white. Erdogan is /ourguy/

Wher do I sign up for the IDF!

Attached: 1409489842150.jpg (640x640, 130K)

i fucking love these ones
kek

Why are so many on Jow Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering anti-Jew Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys.

Attached: 1484524319382.jpg (760x1024, 68K)

They always play both sides, many anti apartheid activists moved to Israel after South Africa became volatile. The Broederbond were freemasons who collaborated with Jews to bring an end to Apartheid, they basically just used us while we served a purpose.

Israeli women don't fight on the front line.

>you cannot be right-wing and support Palestine

i cannot be a nazi and support jews

>he doesn't know what real antisemitism means
As far as I know both Israelis and Palestinians are Semites.

Kike you are going to die

PSA: Hey, nupol, this is a classic example of jewish dialectic. They place every issue into one of two camps and force you to pick a side. Its what the entire american political system is based on. This is why you elected kike puppet #1 because he wasnt kike puppet #2 and he "triggers le sjws xD."

Kys schlomo.

Fact: I don't care about Israel or Palestine and want nothing to do with either, just cut off support to the region entirely.

>If you don't support Israel you support Palestine!!!
Fuck off kike, I don't support either or.

Mossad factually did 9/11 though.....

Rolling.

Fact: you cannot be right-wing and support Israel.

>Jews are white
Sure think schlomo

only Turkeys have left and right wings.

I'm neither

oh and sage you shill kike

>everyone who supports Israel against their arab muslims aggressors is an ethnic jew
yup we are on Jow Forums

watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/1948PropheciesFulfilled.html

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

Then call me Karl fucking marx

EGGROLL

100% this

Also daily reminder that JEWS ARE WHITE

Attached: DdHIlFFV0AAY-Ok.jpg (2048x1365, 372K)

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Sage this cursed thread

Rothchild must be God then

Bitch look Goblina as fuck