We

>we

Attached: DC1A7B8F-A9BB-4A83-BE49-1B1CC002F2F2.jpg (1125x2112, 1001K)

Americans must decide what kind of country we want to be, one where we give everything we have to foreigners who hate us and gloat about displacing us or BIGOTED RACISTS

That jorge ramos is so gay I once saw him sit on a yogurt without crushing it.

>we

Fuck off WhoreHey, Mexico is seperate from America no matter how much you wish to be annexed

>Mexico is seperate from America

wat? rly???

I seem to see the river Tiger foaming with blood

Attached: 1525308503821.jpg (851x535, 304K)

mexico

this

Attached: 1520876778979.jpg (803x767, 179K)

jorge ramos wants america to become hispanic

What is wrong with being closed off to the World, prejudiced rightfully to minorities? They are minorities for a reason, and we deserve the best.
Why should we let them in when we already can tell by the crime reports that they are the most responsible for crimes -- and they will inevitably turn this country into a similar shit hole as the one they left.

They did
That is why they voted for him

Whites are the minorities you fucking TWEEN retard

Well said. If only people wouldn't use our good nature against us this wouldn't be a problem.

Wow you are mentally retarded. Surpise, surprise. In white countries we aren't and shouldn't be the minority, genius.

>"you're a retard"
>continues to ignore facts
Sounds about right. Whites are a minority in the world. Sorry you're so dumb

That particular mexican really need to get the fuck out of the US.
>jorge ramos wants america to become hispanic
Exactly. Who does he think he´s kidding.

why would we want to keep something for ourselves when there are less fortunate people in the world who would appreciate it more? You don't care about immigrants who come here to work their asses off to support their families, you just sit here on this website complaining when you could be out helping people right now.

It's not your place to give away our shit just because you have an autistic bleeding heart and no group preservation instinct

One without jews, niggers, spics, and faggots

cant believe a president who ran on the absolute basic understanding of what a country is and his supporters, are so intensely hated by so many leftist retards whose only idea is, "fuck boarders and laws and shit, but we want to normalize assrape."

why is putting your country's interests ahead of others, such a taboo concept for leftists?

once more whites realize that they either vote for the violent deaths of their grandchildren or for prosperity, we will start to get things done. Some whites are really dumb though, so things need to get a bit worse before they get better

They still need to be shown a better way, once things start to get worse. Humans need to be lead, and individualist, industrial whites are no exception.

>a hostile nation to foreigners
or
>a hostile nation to white americans

One unlike Mexico

>hostile for foreigners
>closed to the world

Sounds good

i thought that faggot bean said he was running back to mexico

Silly burger meats. How do you have a country when your only criteria for immigration is whether or not they can unite with illegal relatives?

lol

The media is fucking outrageous.

Attached: 7979175109761.png (1110x662, 573K)

Attached: le hateful presidente.png (1154x658, 480K)

Attached: 69801860106298.png (1140x660, 606K)

>we

The Taco has unintentionally hit upon the flaw in the Liberal world-view: Without strong, defined borders and controlled immigration, there is no "We" - merely rootless cosmopolitans who happen to temporarily live in roughly the same geographical area.

These people talk about "community", but the very policies they pursue destroy the loyalties required for social cohesion.

Attached: 1472665362250.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>what kind of country do we want to be
Hopefully one where Jorge Ramos and his co-ethnics are back over the Mexican border. leftists have given up on utilitarian arguments for open borders at this point, it's pure moralism now.

If it wasn't for the date I would have thought it was written in the 1960s.
There's so much delusion.

>we
I fucking hate that dual citizen spic so fucking goddamn much.

Attached: 1486367414725.jpg (768x1104, 154K)

>we
i keep seeing varations of this like
what should WE think about X
what should WE do about X
Is this a new trend in leftist indoctrination ?

Attached: how should we think.jpg (1146x972, 257K)

yes, i was exactly referring to that kanye article, thanks