US 'blocks UN motion' calling for investigation into Israeli killing

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-protests-latest-israel-palestine-trump-blocks-un-security-council-statement-investigation-a8352006.html

justify this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 21.44.56.png (960x449, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqUP3kCA5jo
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/08/trump-and-his-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-a-look-at-25-years-of-connections/
pscp.tv/w/1OdKrZVWqYnKX
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575395/Saudi-crown-prince-brags-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-pOs99OZN1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greatest ally.

Attached: 1525855981064.png (574x601, 152K)

Making the world even angrier at Israel and the USA so that when the IG report drops which details Israels crimes the worlds anger will be redirected solely towards israel

Attached: 1518706908583.png (1796x994, 272K)

ask /ptg/
Jow Forums is a board of peace, newfag

Attached: 6375467.jpg (618x597, 63K)

There you have it Folks. Trump literally wants to cover up the MURDER of 15 year olds.

#MAGA my fucking balls.

>Peace making roll
Holy fuck, this is what the brainwashed actually believe.
>Peace making roll
Fucking shit

>US
>peacemaker
peace will never exist there, no matter who tries

>blocks UN motion

Attached: Flag_map_of_the_contiguous_United_States_(1912-1959).png (2006x1258, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aqUP3kCA5jo

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-05-15 16-40-04.png (807x435, 364K)

>justify exterminating mudslimes
How about you go fuck yourself instead, Dad? Better yet, go find your balls.

Attached: 1510076112778.png (274x242, 22K)

kys boomer wannabe

We won't let you euro muslims fuck with Israel. No more. You like muslims? FINE, we like Jews!

Attached: 1518174897203.jpg (413x395, 21K)

Peace will always be a lie

Dats right Muhammad whach ya gonna do bout it ?

What's there to investigate?

A bunch of brainwashed zombie death cultists rushed the 2nd most heavily-defended border on Earth, and died for their stupidity.

Literally who gives a shit? Or is your name Ahmed?

I want to be a fly on the wall of the law makers who ok'd this. I suspect it was just a room filled wit old democrats and republicans blindly nodding saying we have to veto this without anyone questioning it because questioning it is career suicide.

Crypto-boomers.

this. posturing for an """investigation""" into the killings of these poor, sweet, innocent, arabs is peak virtue signalling. they rushed a border and got rekt. you need a cause to investigate.

You mean they shot KIDS dead from over 800 yards away, for carrying TIRES. Is this your version of #MAGA?

Trump is just a giant kike shill, but kikes are so pushy and Trump is such a good goy that it ends up backfiring.

You're jewish though.

No he isn't. You're the kike shill. You know it's true, I know it's true, everyone knows it's true.

What are they even investigating, we know who did it.

>n-no you

NOW

THAT'S

FUCKING

BASED

UN ON SUICIDE WATCH HOW WILL MUDSLIMES RECOVER?

No. We shouldn't be involved in Israel. We have nothing to gain from it. Fuck em. I don't care about their conflicts. I don't care about their religion, or their people. Why should we? We get nothing from them but controversy and grief.

The only thing I know that is true, is that the generations coming after the boomers aren't going to have the wool so severely pulled over their eyes wrt Israel

Israel dies this year.

Attached: 1519522172803.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

And that's because the land has changed hands at least 32 times in the past 6000 years. Everyone has claims to the land, and hates everyone else there. Islam only threw an inexhaustible fuel onto the fire.

Attached: 1506640744576.jpg (519x800, 244K)

Fuck off /sg/

first post best post

Attached: 1525998325604.png (500x402, 96K)

You can't be this retarded. Muslim dicksucking needs to stop.

The US shouldn't be the World's police in the first place. We were never meant to be a peace keeping force to begin with, fucking delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

would the US ever do this for a European nation that did the same thing as Israel?

Not a fucking chance

Worth it just to watch the shills and mudslimes REEEEEEE

Attached: 1526363372714.jpg (500x500, 252K)

Shocked. SHOCKED!

Oh fuck off. Nobody believes your denialist shit anymore. Seriously, what will it take for you to believe Trump when he does everything he can to show you that his only loyalties are to his kike masters?

His loyalty lies to the American people.

Attached: 1525831154131.png (1194x1318, 1.11M)

Attached: 1498624296827.jpg (2981x2972, 1.78M)

Rothschilds bought little donnie when he bankrupt. Their agent Wilbur Ross controls the purse strings with little puppet donnie in the WH.

Truly, the kikes have never owned USA like they own it with little donnie.

>"we must defend the white race goyim!"

Attached: 1506875528407.jpg (974x928, 228K)

I will justify it by this one ancient proverb. The single hair shed from the body of one Jew is worth more than a thousand Palenstinian scum dog lives.

Attached: 1516046300543.jpg (720x570, 74K)

If you repeat it enough times, maybe it will become true in spite of the mountains of evidence to the contrary

Attached: 1516045678504.jpg (1633x1927, 845K)

Shouldn't you retards by trying to cover up NXIVM right now?

Attached: 1498444742887.png (800x384, 70K)

be*

>justify this
I don't need to, I don't give a fuck.

I fucking hate hypocritical kikes so goddamn much

Attached: 1462660730905.jpg (600x700, 124K)

Awww, how cute, a little donnie holdout.

n stepped Ross, then head of Rothschild Inc’s bankruptcy advising team ... He struck a prepackaged bankruptcy deal: Trump would give up 50% of his stake in the Taj but would receive better debt terms and would remain in control. The Donald was back in business: He ultimately made similar deals for his other troubled properties and climbed out of debt and back onto the Forbes 400.

forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/08/trump-and-his-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-a-look-at-25-years-of-connections/

itty bitty hands donnie wouldn't have a cent to his name if not for his Rothschild masters.

kiked again!

pscp.tv/w/1OdKrZVWqYnKX

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-05-15 17-24-13.png (1537x856, 927K)

Why do we even need US permission?
Just do it outside the UN.
Just fucking sanction the shit out of those assholes.
Start by banning male genital mutilation.

>kikes own him
he moved a building from one city to another, exited the iran deal that paid off politicians to get done, and he didnt dictate that his daughter couldnt marry a jew. that's literally it. that's the whole argument of why trump is a kike worshipper. wow, very convincing.

I guess MAGA also includes making people hate America more than they ever did before

Attached: 1523998933033.png (721x748, 36K)

The US has been politically captured by a foreign nation. I think it was Franklin or Jefferson that warned about this.

Are you delusional, fuck jews

Well, of course it's Jews and all, but I'm all in favor of defending borders with lethal force if need be.

No

>we like jews
The absolute state of United States

The list of treasonous actions by little donnie specifically in service of the kikes is too long to reasonably enumerate, but here is a particularly egregious one:

pro-western, moderate factions in Saudi Arabia were planning a coup against the kike rulers of SA installed by the British. itty bitty donnie and the kike owner of his daughter leaked info to the kike crown family of SA to stop the coup. And of course the kikes running SA, saved by itty bitty donnie, are the ones funding the wars against Iran, Syria, etc., in order to establish greater Israel.

Kiked again!

A paid shill certainly won't convince us

sounds like complete bullshit my dude.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575395/Saudi-crown-prince-brags-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html

kiked again!

Hello JIDF.

>believing anything brennan says

get the update

Attached: 15259801856571.jpg (640x487, 144K)

>we like Jews
You must be new here.

HIM COMPLAINING MEANS TRUMP DID SOMETHING AGAINST THE ZOG YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILLS. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO BAD AT SHILLING ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ITS JUST SAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pOs99OZN1g

>tfw burguers downfall will be their greatest ally parasitical relationship

How about you fuck of /ptg/, you're all fucking reddit homos by now who don't belong on Jow Forums

What a surprise, many people saw from start that he was Israel ally, then it was made obvious after Syria happenings, only /ptg/ niggers try to defend him.

i like to stand on the sidelines with the whole jew thing, but when it comes to killing palestinians i'm all for it

Make America Goy Again

Be proud American
>get dick sliced at birth
>get edjmacated by Jewish subversion in school and TV
>believe cave dwelling Muslims, headed by a Saudi billionaire, who previously was best buds with the bush family, did 9/11
>happily go to kill and die in endless wars in order to expand greater Israel
>if you manage to make it back alive get into endless debt paying medical bills or just don’t get treated at all by the VA hospitals.
>watch your childeren be subeverted into gender neutral race mixers.
No wonder you’re all meth heads.

Tubby and his Jew Masters rule the world, and there's nothing that you can do

Attached: Juden2.jpg (1280x1258, 239K)

I'm happy they're dead.

Attached: d38833f0ebf9f32bcf91ed5f7bce2ff3.gif (500x281, 511K)

Your end is near

I demand to see their camera footage.
We know they hve cameras on every border fence/wall.

I bet they were firing on them because they climbed up.
Which EU/Nato/UN members can't do.
We don't do that to the caravan that swarmed our country and successfully got in.

Despite putting the nation guard on the border it was just for show.
Those machine guns probably didn't even have ammo.

All funding a military support must be withheld from them.
We wouldn't allow syria to attack unarmed civilian protestors or illegal immigrants.

based, I don't like the kikes but fuck the mudshits into oblivion

Attached: memri_wisdom7.jpg (759x564, 49K)

Savages deserve to be gunned down, perhaps? Why are you 1) surprised 2) opposed to this?

Die

Ever heard of tear gas, water cannons and plastic bullets?
>also clear footage of snipers shooting civilians stood nowhere near the border
Just die

>90% of Jow Forums supports trump the jewslave while idolizing hitler

the absolute state of this board

Attached: 1496406926686.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

Attached: 1523366901064.jpg (1024x819, 64K)

the UN has no authority any more. this is literally the last attempt to gain credibility back. they cut all investigation possibilities for anything more than 20 years old at that time. a cut off for accountability.

the UN also threatened the rest of the world with nukes that dont even work china just laughed at them and they fired a dud . then with african nations at the wheel because rotating seats they sold nuke codes for nukes that dont work. america burned through many nukes because when you input in a code that doesnt match its unit it locks and floods the chamber with a chemical that fucks the isotope. america and european countries caught red handed buying codes and african nations caught red handed selling codes

> play spot the refugee with a smartphone in pro shitskin threads all day

Attached: 1483813184812.jpg (201x233, 15K)

>I'M SO SAD THAT BROWN PEOPLE DIED

2 Muslims what a surprise.

Not a kike lover but I fail to see what the UN has to investigate, it's my understanding that the protesters were warned and ignored the warnings and were shot. Just do the two state solution already because this issue is pretty much a distraction from the globalist kike subversion.

BASED ISRAEL! BASED TRUMP! MAGA AND MIGA!

Hmm, more like MIGA and MAGA. Israel first, after all.

He's doing basically the same thing Merkel did, but with ashkenazi Jews instead of sand niggers. That glorious old titty monster managed to revive hatred for Islam and passion for ones own by pushing progressive liberal ideology as far as she could and forced EU members states to do the same. It's great. I mean it sucks for the rape/stabbind/acid victims, but it's been waking people up which is sort of more important in the big picture.

Trump is doing basically the same thing with Jews. He's going to keep "supporting Israel" as much as possible to get people to wake up to what a fucking awful idea that actually is.

People tend to just accept and regurgitate information they received from authorities. Authorities told us Jews are good and Yes, Muslims! But now we are living in the most important times. All of the rest of human history will turn out to have only been possible at all because of the "poor leaders" of todays world showed us the way to survive.

Niggers and Jews are bad news: this is the great filter. Is a species willing to remove its niggers and Jews or let corruption take hold and lead them to disaster? By pointing us towards disaster and stepping on the gas pedal, the leaders of today have actually saved us from it, kept us from becoming too apathetic.