Which race should you marry?

If you marry within your race, there's a chance that the child is retarded. Marry to far out and the child is stupid. So where's the sweet spot?

Attached: race.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
nature.com/scitable/blog/accumulating-glitches/friends_are_genetically_similar
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/14/331354227/do-we-choose-our-friends-because-they-share-our-genes
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0068395
newscientist.com/article/dn1815-women-attracted-to-men-who-smell-like-dad/
nature.com/articles/ng830
bustle.com/articles/153908-why-were-attracted-to-people-who-are-just-like-us-according-to-science
digest.bps.org.uk/2011/07/18/we-sit-near-people-who-look-like-us/
colorado.edu/today/2014/05/19/people-more-likely-choose-spouse-similar-dna-finds-cu-boulder-study
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/08/couples-who-are-third-or-fourth-cousins-have-more-kids-grandkids-than-other.html
medicaldaily.com/interpersonal-communication-attraction-understanding-emotions-381059
google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://hapavoice.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hapa93.png&imgrefurl=https://hapavoice.com/2011/04/13/white-asian/&docid=jDRKu95eMuMrMM&tbnid=zPsAYF8A4GNy-M:&vet=1&w=327&h=490&bih=700&biw=1612&ved=0ahUKEwi0xpD9iInbAhUs4oMKHTPLDrEQMwjTASgVMBU&iact=c&ictx=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always inside race.

That chance was 100% for your parents.

mixed races have far more health and mental problems than single race kids not to mention the lack of belonging they will eternally feel from both races.
Keep to your own kind.
and sage this shit

given the choice, jews. whites don't have a high enough degree of in-group preference. this trait is invaluable.

I'm of mostly italian descent, is it race mixing if I marry some aryan qt? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1523124249780.png (214x232, 65K)

Marry? I'm never going to give halve my shit to a woman. Sage this shit.

explain yourself better

>mixed races have far more health and mental problems than single race kids
well then, some source on that?

The 4th Cousin funnily enough.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

Attached: DL9rTOXXcAUpdlz.jpg (657x527, 57K)

describe you how you are made, then describe how your girlfriend is made ...

idk I'm 1/4 jew and I'm a neurotic fuck that can't stop biting my fingers and will probably develop bipolar.
Shit's not worth it senpai.
I am a WN though so I guess it works.

Marry within your race. If you're white and have a mixed kid, in current year your kid is basically guaranteed to identify as the minority, resent you and hate white people.

The one you fall in love with?

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity

Maybe don't marry your cousin and you won't have to worry about inbreeding?

Then why is Ashkenazi Jew a category that every DNA and mDNA service clearly defines?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

>Then why is Ashkenazi Jew a category that every DNA and mDNA service clearly defines?

what are their aesthetic characteristics?

>>I will ever have intimacy/love

however, it seems that they come from 4 mothers for whom there is no mention of racial but family ties ...

I get tan really easy but am otherwise pale, have dark brown hair and dark eyes. Both my sisters are blonde though.

Attached: 1525850247528.png (629x752, 1018K)

you could be ethnic mediterranen, atlantic or dinarid... you must see yourself...

your girlfriend?

Nah I don't have one, just hypothetically speaking. Also 2 of my great grandparents had blue eyes and one of them was ginger if that's worth anything.

Attached: Breasts-Are-Temporary-But-Liberty-Is-Forever.jpg (550x765, 36K)

What I have found in my research is the optimal range for a spouse is genetic similarity on the level of 4th cousin. Not close enough for deleterious recessive alles to show up but close enough to have a high likelyhood of genetic comparability. You also want to make sure she has a strong instinct for having children, has no serious diseases running in the family, is intelligent etc. Take a good long look at the parents too. What her mom is like is probably similar to what she's going to be like in 30 years.

nature.com/scitable/blog/accumulating-glitches/friends_are_genetically_similar

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/14/331354227/do-we-choose-our-friends-because-they-share-our-genes

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0068395

newscientist.com/article/dn1815-women-attracted-to-men-who-smell-like-dad/

nature.com/articles/ng830

bustle.com/articles/153908-why-were-attracted-to-people-who-are-just-like-us-according-to-science

colorado.edu/today/2014/05/19/people-more-likely-choose-spouse-similar-dna-finds-cu-boulder-study

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/08/couples-who-are-third-or-fourth-cousins-have-more-kids-grandkids-than-other.html

medicaldaily.com/interpersonal-communication-attraction-understanding-emotions-381059

Attached: 1517242769305m.jpg (1024x761, 134K)

high likelyhood of genetic compatibility*

>needing to belong to anything but yourself and nature
collectivist faggot detected

He's right though. Mixed race couples and mixed race children have way more problems than homogenous couples/children.

Blk

Moraku?

ethnoreligious group. You can't be one without the other.

there are more than 3 races.

so maybe it's okay, England and populated by Mediterranean and Nordic; Northern Italy, Switzerland, Austria and South Germany from Alpine, Mediterranean and Nordic; the Balkan (Slovenians, Bosnians, Croats, etc.) peoples are Nordic, Dinaric and Alpine ... so if you're Mediterranean or dinarid you can stay with a Nordic since many have been there always

>mixed races have far more health and mental problems than single race kids
Define "far more."
People say the same shit for kids from incestuous unions, and it's like a 1 in 100 chance of the incest itself causing some kind of glitch. If you're not going to take the woman in and have her screened for everything like she's a horse at auction, you might as well just select for temperament, wit, and physical beauty, along with any personality traits you find easy to get along with.
>the lack of belonging they will eternally feel from both races.
What, like people on this fucking site "belong" to the white race?
It's true in general, just with various degrees of dressing, but white people especially seem to just not fucking give a shit about anything but them and theirs, and it's a feeling I find mutual at times. Why should I give a fuck about some retarded fucking faggot raging against border control and Trump? Let his neighborhood get flooded with illegal Mexicans. I hope they fuck his daughter too. Ugly, fat, 5-foot tall sons of bitches, real goblinoid shit. FIESTA EN EL CUNO DE LA CHICA BLANCA! AYEAYEAYEAYE!

The only way you "belong" anywhere is isolating yourself from it all.

Attached: 1522114128856.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

I have a fat white girlfriend who wants to get married and have babies with me. 23andme said she's 100% Western European and I'm 97% poo. How much do you guys hate me?

Honestly asians mixed with white people seem to be really attractive a lot of the time. I think it's combining the more mellow features of the white people with the sharper features of asian heritage. google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://hapavoice.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hapa93.png&imgrefurl=https://hapavoice.com/2011/04/13/white-asian/&docid=jDRKu95eMuMrMM&tbnid=zPsAYF8A4GNy-M:&vet=1&w=327&h=490&bih=700&biw=1612&ved=0ahUKEwi0xpD9iInbAhUs4oMKHTPLDrEQMwjTASgVMBU&iact=c&ictx=1

cuck

big nose, curly hair, khazar/jew admixture

think im just going to marry outside of my race, I'm 100% white but I'm too mixed, I descend from too many different European peoples and cultures.

Are her parents south african by any chance?

>mixed races have far mo
Italy made the civilized world. Your tanned white people. Germans were considered barbarians before you.

> what race should you marry

The answer is your own. Now go fall off a tree, leaf.

>Are her parents south african by any chance?
No, her biological parents are Appalachian hillbillies. She grew up in West Virginia.

Wrong. Ethiopian Jews are seen as less than other jews. Its purely religious.

The word you are looking for is "tribe".

i don't have a tribe

Italy has accomplished more than any other country in europe and birthed more people of genius level intelligence than anywhere else on earth.
>b-but tarantino says-

Kill yourself.

Attached: EB41B183-4E44-433B-BA65-3836B748E5ED.png (599x438, 166K)

Hapas are hideous user. They defile the purity of two great races.

Anything other than white is a step down.

That's why you're losing. An individual only has his own strength, and even if it's great... a collective can overcome it simply by numbers alone.

Depends. If they look white they will likely identify as white. You aren’t going to have a white looking kid unless you marry a Mexican that is like 40% at the absolute max indian

Hook nose, curly hair, beady eyes, short stature

You should marry somebody else with brown eyes

Many people in small southern/Texas towns are probably 4th cousins or similar if their families have been there for a while.

the difference between a dinaric?

England is Atlantic not Mediterranean. Are they the same?

>fat
Don’t care mate. Hopefully your kids will look white

I’m Mexican, I don’t have a race

None, they all corrupted themselves.

this would be a mix between an alpine and mediterranean ... (like many Romans)

>sharing half of my fortune with a cumdumpster
no thanks

There is no source. He's the type who can only project how he would feel. So then he'd only accept sources that adhere to that bias. Would be no fruit either way. All it takes to prove that statement wrong is to simply ask people where they are from and if they felt they have ever fit in. You'll get mixed answers, yes, and no.

You mean 1/16 italian and the rest being mystery meat, right?

Mestizo, castizo, indian, white, sambo
Take your pick

according to ethnic studies are Mediterranean and Nordic, the Atlantic are more than anything else Spaniards, French and Portuguese

Probably 1/8 Italian and the rest English.
Beat it kike

your own, and if you're mixed find a mixed bitch. Bonus points for not breeding at all if you are shitskin.

So Atlantic and med is the same?

mestizo

in the southwest they seem to be quite Mediterranean, not in the rest ...

I would like to marry a swedish girl
but knowing my subhuman genetics and looks
that's not possible

no, but they look alike ...

Sage

Attached: B08A2446-7F98-4AB4-A01B-76FF5B769CA0.png (1400x1630, 163K)

Underrated

and the Mediterraneans resemble the dinarics only having a more straight nose and a longer chin ...

just make memes from provocateurs...

As

So med is the darker kind? Atlantic is probably just a med-nordic hybrid then

Your fucking own, you stupid canuck.

>If you marry within your race, there's a chance that the child is retarded.

Attached: no brain.jpg (720x736, 94K)

Your own.

I’d married none. I’ll give myself the ability to bud and green skin.
Then turn and shout WAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG everywhere.

I'm engaged to a Russian woman.

I have some serious suspicions she's at least part Jewish though and won't tell me. My first bit of evidence is her curly, almost negroid like hair. My second is that she, and her entire family, have worked in the jewelry business for at least a century, and my third is that during the Russian Revolution her family owned land and somehow wasn't executed or starved to death.

I love her very much but this stinks to high heaven of a crypto Jew, doesn't it? I mean she's Orthodox now, and so is her family, but there's got to be plenty of semite in a family history like that.

And Maybe meds are just a mix of nordics and dinaric.
This seems to support the theory that all Europeans are just a mix of 3 groups, the one with the hook nose, a red head group and a blonde haired group.

Make children with someone of similar complexion.

Pink with pinks
Yellow with yellows
Brown with browns

Attached: albinos.png (300x180, 33K)

The last part sounds Jewy but she might just be racially asian

the one with the hottest thots virgin

lol marrying within your race does not make your kids retarded

She's not. No Asian phenotypes at all.

The Atlantic I think has darker skin but lighter hair, while the Mediterranean has darker hair and lighter skin...

Fuck off with the "inbreeding" shit Shlomo, whites have more then enough genetic diversity

Attached: inbreeding-gradient-europe-d.png (1251x945, 395K)

>, there's a chance that the child is retarded
Are you planning in fucking your sister? Otherwise, stop drinking the jewl aid

>albania as the epicenter
To the surprise of literally no one.

Well don’t some Asians have curly hair?

Really?

Roman =/= Italians. The Romans were a race of their own.

The correct answer is white hispanic women. Maybe Slavic women is also an acceptable answer.

White anglo women are all insane.

Not really, no.

while the Dinarid has a more hooked nose, hair no darker than the Mediterranean and skin no darker than the Atlantic. but these ethnic discourses are dated, they were made in 1800 - 1900...

Well then idk mate. I know some Dutch supposedly have curly hair but I doubt that’s it