Threaten blacks with racist comments and threats

> Threaten blacks with racist comments and threats
> Impose voter ID to prevent "fraud" (codeword for "minority voting") even though it doesnt happen
> Gentrification and cleaning up neighborhoods which raises rent for blacks native to area in favor of upper-class whites
> Enslave blacks for hundreds of years
> Have the police wage war against blacks for little things like resisting arrest and yelling (which don't warrant execution)
> Use GPA and standardized testing scores to bar blacks from college after cutting funds for urban schools
> Cut food stamps and force single mothers to somehow get a job on top of their responsibilities

> Blacks are the criminals here!

If you don't see whats wrong here, then you are part of the problem

Attached: הגיבור האקדמיה תגובה 4chan.jpg (720x622, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/money-school-performance-lessons-kansas-city-desegregation-experiment
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You really need to change the file name

>If you don't see whats wrong here, then you are part of the problem

The Euro meme flag.
Posts made with that flag are universally terrible, even more so than leafs.

>> Impose voter ID to prevent "fraud" (codeword for "minority voting") even though it doesnt happen
not an argument it dose happen
the best they ever did too...
> Have the police wage war against blacks for little things like resisting arrest and yelling (which don't warrant execution)
you mean enforce the law on savages?
> Use GPA and standardized testing scores to bar blacks from college after cutting funds for urban schools
race iq and the bell curve will clean that up

>mfw when I literally never threatened a black
>mfw when nobody can prove that attempted voter fraud doesn't happen UNLESS you have voter ID
>mfw when niggers have to pay rent and are too poor to buy a home, despite government funded opportunities to do so
>mfw when muh slavery
>mfw when white people also get arrested for yelling loudly
>mfw niggers don't understand how to get a good GPA or test score
>mfw OMG a parent has to work to support their family!? YOU HAVE TO WORK IN AMERICA, WHAT THE FUCK!?

gr8 b8 m8, i don't mean to irrit8, but at the risk of sounding ir8, i'd like to elabor8 on the w8 of the st8 of that b8. I r8 it 8/8, crossing paths with you was f8, no homo, but i'd masturb8 to that b8 and take it on a d8. That was richer than Bill G8s, my spicy taste buds you did s8.

gr8 b8 m8, twas bl8tently worth the w8.

>but really, in all fields

Attached: bait-nice.png (819x460, 44K)

Yeah, Democrats are evil. Don't forget how they introduced hard drugs into black neighborhoods and broke up the nuclear family creating multiple generations of fatherless blacks.

>pseudoscience will clear that up
Stop it you stupid mutt

>mfw when
Lurk moar newfag

>Democrats
But Nixon did this

Attached: IMG_8217.jpg (720x576, 158K)

>muh newfag
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the non-argument in your previous post.

Not even worth the (you)

Attached: 1518905010490.png (1086x966, 208K)

So you want black people to continue to be the slave class?
Such a good lefty you are.

Holy shit

Kek. Mighty fine job, dear leaf!

Attached: 5a43bdf80f88a09839cac12f55cf241ac6df260bd3a0e14e89bc4161a219bb26.jpg (384x382, 28K)

Meme flag nigger lover

That's the point

>not an argument
do you have one against the bell curve?

Attached: nihihnnbgy.png (727x458, 213K)

The Mismeasure of Man

Attached: skksksr6j.png (652x1069, 153K)

Actually there was an experiment in Kansas city where the school was basically black and got the highest funding of all the schools in the nation. It was about 11.7k per student per annum. Anyway the result was the drop rate increased and no significant performance boosts were noticed. Niggers are just dumb.

Source:
cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/money-school-performance-lessons-kansas-city-desegregation-experiment

> Cut food stamps and force single mothers to somehow get a job on top of their responsibilities

Why aren't the fathers sticking around? Possibly nigger men don't value children?

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Whites are killed twice as much than blacks

statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

The rest are just too stupid to answer...

Black user here, Why can people just let the scales even out?
Every fucking time a race or religion tries to get over on one another it works for a little while, then it collapses and leaves things worse for wear.
I don't want free shit because my ancestors, and I dont't want people enslaving me like my ancestors. I just want to be allowed to catch up with the whites or Jews. But without holding other races back, they wouldn't be in the lead anymore.

ummm the bell curve came out after that
lololollo
gg

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Fucking hell

Attached: etyuetyi.png (477x447, 422K)

All niggers must hang

Attached: 1514861444555.jpg (399x398, 36K)

What can I say, it's night and niggers are hard to see in the dark.sage

No, I see a problem. You're posting.

SAGE THIS NIGGER

Shiieett

Attached: ha.gif (500x232, 1.88M)

Sage in all fields

guess I am part of the problem.

>1 post by this ID
>jew jpg title
quick sage now boys

Put me in screencap young man

>Black user here
Idiot, don't let these basement dwellers control your thought process. Read what they have to say but laugh and move on. There is nothing you can do to change anything.

Make sure to sage

Attached: 419961fec6bf7ee15174d62790ac1c81.png (420x420, 103K)

>second edition published later

>even though it doesnt happen
t. fraudulent voter

I'm black, grew up in a poor neighborhood, and literally everyone over the age of 18 I knew had fucking identification.
You HAD to have identification when dealing with the police all the damn time the way we did.

Only illegals don't have legit IDs and they don't deserve them and shouldn't fucking be here.

>File: הגיבור האקדמיה תגובה 4
translates to The Academy Hero Reaction 4

>filename
Clever, and I thought I was the only one to do that!

Attached: פפה צוחק.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Have you even ever been around more than 3 blacks at once faggot OP shill CIA?

Attached: niggers are not humans.webm (480x720, 2.78M)

Attached: th6D3V0NFI.jpg (474x266, 27K)

oh my god you really don't know how that works do you, ok well let's try this

Is Darwinian evolution true? Yes or No?

You filthy kike

Attached: 1520004347064.jpg (610x416, 74K)

Its really hard to look away, its like staring at a fire.
I'm not saying im swallowing any of those "insert color here" pills but I just keep finding myself on this trainwreck of a board, mostly because of boredom.

>ITT. newfags

Attached: 1449747492802.png (546x700, 317K)

This faggot is back.
> Threaten blacks with racist comments and threats
Nobody is doing that other than other blacks. My case in point when I hear blacks yell "You a nigga shut the fuck up" at each other in the streets

> Impose voter ID to prevent "fraud" (codeword for "minority voting") even though it doesnt happen
Or maybe it's so only citizens can vote.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

> Gentrification and cleaning up neighborhoods which raises rent for blacks native to area in favor of upper-class whites
Oh trust us, that's the liberals and the hipsters doing that. Believe us we don't want to move into ghettos and spend money

So have literally every other race on earth. Did you forget the African Holocaust? Where Arab slave traders enslaved and killed millions? We took a small portion compared to them

>"OH HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE DIDN HAVE 5 WARRANTS FOR ARMED ROBBERY DAS JUS DA POLICE LYIN N SHEIT NIGGA! HE WUZ REACHIN FO HIS WALLET DAS WHY HE REACHED INTO HIS FRONT WAISTBAN SO QWICKLEY.

Not even remotely true

Why should I pay for sheboons who get pregnant so they can go on welfare and not work?

> Blacks are the criminals here!
MAOA gene.

You are the problem. I really hope Palestine bombs your shit hole of a country. I know this is bait but you're so bad at it it's hilarious

Attached: ShillHarderFaggot.jpg (640x1095, 213K)

I meant to post this one

Attached: ThisFaggotIsNewToIDF.jpg (2400x3600, 1.19M)

I'm surprised that this kike is able to string two words together.

>> Use GPA and standardized testing scores to bar blacks from college
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Evolution doesn't work how you think it does you Neanderthal, speciation hasn't occurred

>Impose voter ID
This is the part where I always get pissed off. They want to allow people who have no proof of even their existence on the planet to hold voting rights. Do these people not even have an SSN? Then fuck them. I realise that I'm Canuckistani, but I was given a number when I enrolled for the job market at 15, and up 'til now I haven't been shot or seriously questioned. Go figure.

Attached: 1375298169096.jpg (352x259, 117K)

Very nice.

>2 shekels have been deposited to your account

based black man, MAGA fellow pede XD

>ITT
JIDF faggot. GO KILL YOURSELF, YOU CUNT, BEFORE WE HAVE TO COME AND DO IT FOR YOU.
Sorry about the capslock, but you can't say you haven't been warned, for the 370th time, if the last count is correct.

What's amazing to me is that although Jews style themselves as being the smartest people on Earth, they are still too stupid to keep their heads down.

Attached: 33710.jpg (1425x1064, 134K)

you have to be a different species to be different?
answer the question....

Attached: kokoko.png (1192x222, 326K)

>artificially selected breeds of canine are comparable to humans
Neanderthal was too generous, how about Peking Man?

This is all true, in case anyone is wondering.

can you not answer the questions?

>inbredjew.jpg

Sounds like there's not enough being done to exterminate nigs.

Shouldn't you be busy harassing palestinians or something right now, Mossad?

JIDF pls go
Seriously, it's like you're retarded or something.

Not jidf.Just incredible bored and felt like answering

This shit again...

Attached: CoWZ05t.gif (480x270, 842K)

Top kek

Attached: 1526239786334.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

What's wrong is that blacks are low iq savages.

>Just incredible bored and felt like answering
I share your pain, but kindly just stfu unless you have something solid to add. We're trying to figure out some strategy here.

SAGE
A
G
E

They are, it seems that black males are reeeeeally lazy because i know a lot of latinos who came back (coyotes used to be more religious and they weren`t raping or killing people 20 years ago) and started their own mini business.
Awww look at that flag they are united against INJUSTICE!

Problem seems to be blacks.

>Threaten blacks with racist comments and threats
grow thicker skin. black people hate bitches and do not respect weak men
voting fraud DOES happen. 3 million non-citizens and dead people voted for shillary. and voter ID laws do not negatively impact citizens
implying lowering crime rates is a bad thing
yeah that was a dick move but the lives of hundreds of thousands of white soldiers and Abraham Lincoln paid for that so get over it
i agree. overly aggressive cops are niggers
>Use GPA and standardized testing scores to bar blacks from college after cutting funds for urban schools
the average IQ for an American Negro is about 75-80. almost retarded. thats a bummer
>Cut food stamps and force single mothers to somehow get a job on top of their responsibilities
America's Harvest BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>Blacks are the criminals here!
7 percent of the population is responsible for HALF the murders in a nation of 300 million people. blacks are different than whites

Why should I care what worst girl thinks?

What? How do you figure out a strategy for dealing with this faggot other than laughing at him?