Wealthy Jow Forums thread:poorfags and NEETs keep out

Only those making more than 100,000 can post ITT:

How's it going fellow rich bros?

Attached: 1508884479973.jpg (590x593, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interexec.net/,
sens.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up virgin

what causes have you been donating to?

Hi Sam. Proud of getting lucky with crypto? You're not far now from those trust fund kids you used to make fun of and despise in art school .

Attached: 1526731794782.jpg (1386x198, 47K)

The hard part is not getting the money, the hard part is keeping it.

It's awesome. On weekends I hunt homeless men on an estate in Belgium. After we eat glands pulled from still living infants. I've given up my daughter to project monarch, as is required. My son is getting blooded next week on his first person hunt - wish him luck!

Solid.

welfare NEET reporting

>100k
>rich
larper poor fag detected. 100k is barely into the tax bracket. youd be better off making 74k

You think 100K is rich? Make over 250K before you start sucking your own dick.

>100k
>rich
Must be bait. Maybe 50 years ago. Inflation has caused every man and his dog to earn this. Hell this is probably less than the median in nyc or LA.

Salutations

Well I make more than 100,000 cents so I can definitely post xD

I'm kinda broke but still wanted to stop by to see if id get a Christian welcome!

>100,000
Isn't that more like a normal household?
I can't really put a number on mine, it's pretty diversified.
But i got my job on interexec.net/, not saying more, okay maybe one thing.
They have a service where you pay them 10k and they find a job with the pay that you want within 10 years or they'll give it back to you double.
I used that service, it worked, m80.

>Around 150K here, pretty nice but I'm fairly degenerate in that I drink too much. I try and donate to some good causes and have a nice house but other richfags piss me off, at least the ones that care about the shine on their fuckin lexus, like fuck off

Being born filthy rich counts?
I still dont make any money because i am a med student,still,i could live 3 lives and still wouldnt able to spent my inheritance

>100,000 cents
Nice a mexican billionaire.

>tfw make 6 figures and live in poor area
>tfw i still drive used cars and fix my own appliances and grow my own food so i bank most of what i take home.

why make money just to live like a nigger
> you must be a jew

Attached: pepe127.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>$100k
>wealthy
You must live in Missouri

That's the way to do it. Godspeed user

ever sailed on your own yacht?

You can't into taxes huh

Hi faggots, mountain jew's here:
100K a month men..
wadayasayyyy ??!

I earn the equivalent of 200,000 dollars and think about killing myself daily.

>digital nomad
>500$ average profit per day
>live in different european city each month
>stay at best airbnb's
>eat out every night
>bang different euro girls each night

fuck yeah

>make 101k a year... in NOVA
>live pay check to pay check
>one of 10 young straight white males in the area

100k isn’t what it was 10 years ago. I thought when I reach this income level I would be “set”. Instead I realized that the kikes really do want to enslave us all. Rent apartment, lease a car, pay home owner association fee, pay wealth taxes on vehicle.
They won’t let you own anything. They won’t let you speak out.
Just put your head down and work. If your lucky we’ll give you Sunday off to watch nigger ball.

>make 101k a year... in NOVA
I know that feel. My wife and I broke $200k for the first time last year. Took seven years to save for a down payment on a house in an excellent (read: the whitest in the county) elementary school district.

You hiring? Or can i have your job after you an hero?

Congrats man. Hope you have a decent commute.

I know what you mean, 127k and seriously it's effectively what the middle class should average. I have no debt and still it's not rich and not poor, it's just fine.
Pic related worries the shit out of me, this country is doomed.

Attached: United_States_Income_Brackets_2016_2017.png (581x689, 74K)

When I made my first 100k I felt like a multi-millionaire.

Then I realized I was still a wage cuck. Nobody gave a shit. Women still avoided me. I was still balding and getting old. After 6 months I felt like 100k couldn't buy me anything and it was diminishing in purchasing power so I threw the whole thing into crypto. At the top of the bull run I had 1.8m now i have only 700k. Still , better get into it now before it's too late.

Attached: 1526155580533.jpg (600x600, 122K)

lol @ making 10k per month and not living like a king

You, my friend, have been jewed

>been jewed
I wish it was that good here, the U.S. is beyond jewed, we all got menorahs shoved up our asses and had to buy them first.

>Hope you have a decent commute.
I wish. I have to drive to Columbia, MD every day. Fuck living in MD though.

Own a biz and pay myself 2k/week. 5 properties renting, and 200k crypto. Even with all that I feel light (wife and kids...)

You're just an idiot with money. You could have lived frugally and used that income to buy real estate. Stacking apartment complexes you'd make another 100/150k in around eight years doubling your income.

Instead your chose to lease some shit box car and probably live in an over priced apartment

I don't feel rich at all. Doesn't seem like much of a different from 35k about 8 years ago.

>not understanding how tax brackets work as an adult

I earn less than 200k but over the required 100k. I too think about killing myself daily. Isn't it great, lol :|

And then see married friends with 3+ kids who barely crack 50k. My god...

Sorry faggot only the poor middle class think making over a measly $100,000 is rich . Try again faggot the rich don't talk in these terms like some working stiff . Neck yourself .

Being fucking loaded is pretty fantastic. Could not imagine living like a fucking wagecuck,

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (636x1122, 96K)

Curing aging

sens.org/

Attached: 2b9d0cf8-edac-11e6-930f-061b01e23655.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)