Question:

Question:

How come every time theres a pitbull attack the first people to come out of the wood work and defend the breed of peace are minorities and white women?

Whats up with white women and minorities being the primary offenders when it comes to owning these beasts? Why can't they just own a normal dog, why do they have to go for the potential killer breed? Why do these people get so psychopathically aggressive when confronted with evidence?

I dare you to go to twitter, leddit or any other site where this happens and tell me otherwise.

Attached: I fucked him and he killed me, dont be a bigot!.jpg (810x539, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YP3W-E0OamU
youtu.be/Wqp9uFGKK-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know. But I love how they cry when their little pet nigger/dog gets shot.

I took my pit bull on a saturday walk.
Is that dog dangerous? No he just likes to bark.
Cause I believe in miracles, and a miracle has happened tonight! HEEE
Cause if you're thinking about my pit bull it don't matter if he barks or bites.

youtube.com/watch?v=YP3W-E0OamU

Because these dogs are niggers to them. And they want to show all the niggers that they can love something violent and irresponsible.

are p1tpull dr0poff threads b@?

Attached: rude-dog.png (228x221, 14K)

Likely.

it is a substitute for the white man not treating them like animals, the dog being a force used to opress them in a sense and potentially killing them. it is quite fascinating really. no shitbulls existed during slavery and white women being in the kitchens

>Whats up with white women and minorities being the primary offenders when it comes to owning these beasts?
Minorities own them because they're wannabe tough guys. White women own them because they have an obsession with "fixing" aggressive and "misunderstood" things. Also, they are practically free from animal shelters and backyard breeders, whereas well-tempered purebred dogs can cost thousands.

Rottweilers were real big in the 80s and 90s. I don't really see them anymore now, though. I only really started seeing pittbulls in the 00s. Rottweilers are second in the number of dog attack deaths after pitbulls.

I wonder what caused the sudden rise of pitbulls? In the 90s niggers had rottweilers so it wasn't them that caused the popularity of them.

this is fucking hilarious and needs to keep happening
fucking mods

>and white women?
They need some kind of defence from home invaders since they refuse to be responsible gun owners and have systematically alienated men.

>the first people to come out of the wood work and defend the breed of peace are minorities and white women?
it's not "white women" in general, it's specifically white women who burn the coal.

It's literally niggers, spics, and coalburners.

Attached: 1486435923478 (2).jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

It's a woman's power fantasy. Faced with the fact that they are useless in a fight and that no man wants to take care of them they gravitate towards strong or powerful animals - animals they're probably also fucking on the dl.

Remember to report threats of violence

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-194746.png (720x1280, 269K)

>minorities and white women?
The minorities are the dumb asses who "raise" them to be such shitty dogs

The woman are the dumb asses who will facilitate these bad habits because "muh furr baby wuz abused" and treat them like precious little babies with no discipline until they get put down for ripping a toddlers face off, then attacking the senior citizen who tries to stop them.

It's a vicious cycle.

Attached: 1522877395581.jpg (2422x186, 68K)

Is that spirit cook lady

Yeah look the photos of pit lovers on Twitter. Don't even doubt some has sex with pitts

Nasim Aghdam

youtu.be/Wqp9uFGKK-M

Question:

What's up with cuckchan faggots continually falling for this pitbull slider-thread fuckery? Why do they not notice the faggot OP's meme-flag, which should be an obvious clue, and fail sage this bullshit?

If this describes you, then I unironically want you to die slowly and horribly.

this

stop whining
pitbulls are a public health hazard