Have any other Canadians been resolved on Indians? It didn't take long for me. They're the worst race on the planet...

Have any other Canadians been resolved on Indians? It didn't take long for me. They're the worst race on the planet, YES WORSE THAN NIGGERS.

>Smell terrible
>Always take their shoes off in public
>Ugly language
>Always ALWAYS talk, if they are alone, they get on the phone with another Indian so they can talk talk talk
>Stupid
>So ugly that I can't believe natural selection yielded them - there must have been some intervention
>Terrible English skills compared to other foreigners

Someone explain to me why exactly we are flooding our country with the most useless race on the planet.

After encountering hundreds of Indians through university, I would say two of the males didn't fit this profile and two girls were attractive. One of those guys and one of those girls were raised in the West.

Attached: 1642715-justin-1519375525.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-07/china-india-to-overtake-us-economy-by-2050?context=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redpilled*

I agree, they are a blight

>worse than niggers
This leaf doesn't know a goddamn thing.

Attached: nani.jpg (124x119, 4K)

Hello leaf.

If trudeau wasn't such a cuck I would like all the weird shit he does

Attached: 1524490992354.jpg (600x800, 127K)

I guess we don't have gang bangers like you have. Our blacks aren't too bad. That being said, I haven't spent much time in Toronto or places like this. I legitimately hate indians more and more every time I interact with them. Blacks I don't mind as I interact with them more.

Unless you're western raised, there's a good chance I would hate you.

Bad leaf.
Whos a bad leaf.
You're.

idc anymore. seems like canada's fate is sealed.

that's harsh but you are probably right
but what are you gonna do about it huh? other
than complaining on Jow Forums

while they're here, hopefully they will at least contribute positively to the economy (like they have to america's tech industry in silicon valley???)

Indians smell and are fucking nasty yes, but to claim they are the wost race on the planet, naa. Trust me, there are even worse races. Indians aren't great and they do get on my nerves sometimes, but they are nothing compared to others.

Pajeets are a cancer, but they aren't fueled by zeal and dogma like kikes, so they can be reasoned with and contained like chinks. Also, pajeets have average stem and iq much higher than any leaf mutt, they're just jungle jews. Dindus are retarded.

You know what the best part is? When a paki and a poo meet in Canada. It's just like when a Serb and a Bosnian meet in Canada

Dont care bout your skin tone but if youre muslim you dont belong here

I can't become a politician.

I don't know what the fuck to do. I would do something if there was something I could do, but I'm not even a pawn, I'm a checkers piece in this chess game.

I don't have the exposure to make this claim I suppose. Care to take some time to elaborate?

your census says poos are very small minority in canada
are your demographics a lie?

Thankfully I only deal with those cunts at the gas station, I thought you were going into an injun rant there, they are way fucking worse

>your census says poos are very small minority in canada
they're the largest minority in Canada and also the fastest growing one. there's a reason, besides being a fag, why Trudeau is dressed that way in OP's pic and the government will continue to pander to them long afterwards.

That' sucks

I know plenty of landlord in the Toronto area that avoid them like the plague because of what other Indians have done to landlords. They are horror
>yes, sir, only me and roommate
>yes sir, yes 1 bedroom good for me and roommate

Show up at the place Randomly, there's 5 people living there. Sleeping on the floor in dirty conditions like cock roaches.

So if you rent to pajeet watch out, usually 5 or 6 of them split on rent and lie about it. They are easily the most unsanitary. There will legitimatly be 5 or 6 of them splitting a 1bdrm. No wonder there's a bedbug epidemic

Niggers are like chimpanzees. They're incredibly violent and unpredictable Actually go inside the chimp area of a zoo. Chances are they'll be somewhat curious about you but seemingly harmless. Then one of them randomly snaps for no reason other than some impulse that tells him to bite your face off. That'll compel the other chimps to attack you. They don't know why they're attacking you, they just saw one of their own gnawing on your face and got an impulse that told them to fuck you up too. After you're nothing but a mangled corpse, they'll lose interest. One might throw some feces at another and they'll all have a good laugh while still soaked in your blood.

That's what living with niggers is like.

Fucking disgusting animals. My three housemates moved out recently and two Indians moved in. They aren't bringing extras but they have all the other problems. My gf has a mouse infestation in the place she's renting, I told her I'm not sure what's worse - a mouse infestation or an Indian infestation. She agrees, she's not sure which is worse.

Her mom and dad are rich chinese, I don't get why she doesn't get them to pay for a nice apartment and let me move in with her. She's weird about money, not relying on her parents and whatnot.

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

For Indians raised in the west and those who came a long time ago, this isn't entirely true. But for those who are fresh off the boat these days, especially international students, they are the most entitled cunts ever. Never grateful for anything. Take this from a Pajeet here.

I forced myself to read this.

100% agree. The Indian is filth.

> dating a chink
Dropped

>They aren't bringing extras
That you know of.

Or, yet. Watch out

Why would I date white women in their current state? Show me an attractive white girl who is neither a stupid slut, stupid, nor a slut and is interested in dating within her race and I'll give it a whirl but I doubt you can produce such a specimen.

The Indian girls in the basement apartment share a bed and have guests all the time. But the two who just moved in don't seem to be pulling any tricks.

what do you mean by dating within her race?are you not white? maybe you are a loser who can't get a white women so you go for the ugly chinks instead

You are an absolute loser if a white male. DOTR can't come quick enough. Enjoy the hapa autist incel children.

They're loud and smelly. I go to the library to try and study but there's like 5 or 6 of them usually jabbering away obnoxiously. So I go to the computer lab for some peace and quiet, but they're in there as well. Same thing, loud and smelly. Then I just say fuck this shit and go home and drink a bottle of bourbon. This happens most days of the week.

Attached: chad poo.jpg (960x457, 98K)

Don't forget who put them here and who the real enemy is.

Attached: j.png (887x1023, 33K)

>>Always ALWAYS talk, if they are alone, they get on the phone with another Indian so they can talk talk talk

this so much.

Almost shat my britches from reading this
xD

Attached: DDZqag8UQAEPZvW.jpg (1080x1124, 95K)

>Indians are not attracti-

Attached: fea996611cea55aad7b62112571e1e54.jpg (540x737, 66K)

-ve

What’s important to understand is India has a caste system for a reason. 1% of Indians are bro tier. The other 99% are subhuman garbage and you lads are right about that. I fucking hate Indians so much.

seems like every fast food franchise is being bought by them and used to bring over workers from India to treat like slaves

>I don't know what the fuck to do

Isn't there a political party or group to discuss the problem?
I just came from Japan and also want to know.

This
and don't forget most rich Indians prefer to stay in India

I've dated a lot of girls, white and Asian, and I prefer Asian. Your insecurities are showing through your obsession with my dating preferences.

Here's a free tip, if you aren't getting any girls, stop trying to be yourself, it obviously isn't working fags.

I don't know, my friend.

Also, why are there so few Japanese in Canada?

then how are you different from white girls who you called coalburners?
white women's racial preference is still overwhelmingly white
meanwhile cucks like you keep going for asian's

>can’t believe natural selection yielded them - there must have been some intervention
duh. they’re the outcome of intensive selective breeding. India is tens of thousands of science experiments. most of these jatis have existed for two to three millennia. imagine that: races living next to each other, sometimes in the very same village, and not intermarrying at all for two thousand years. it’s astonishing, and it’s also a testament to aryan hubris. look what these eugenic projects resulted in: India itself tells you enough

You're asking me, because I enjoy the company of Asian girls, how I am different from white people who fuck niggers?

I'm not a white person who fucks niggers.

You are still racemixing subhuman
who is not worthy white girls

still a*

worthy of*

Met me a little Punjabi hottie on a plane out of Denver the other day, Op. She's was very beautiful and shy, but I got her to smile and a number. Didn't follow up with her because I'm like 20 years older than her and the cultural differences may be to vast to overcome. Fear of the unknown, I guess.

they will save canada from hockey and maple syrup.

canada is a knock off of america, which is a knock off of England, get it together leaf!

>why are there so few Japanese in Canada?

Because Japan is an easy place to live. China and India are so dirty that people in those countries come to Canada for clean air.

There's a huge variety of Indians, user. Some Indian dudes are incredibly handsome, while others look like potatoes.

You could just tell what a sack of shit his wife’s daughter is going to be

Look, Sven, I'm sure if I had your experiences growing up with beautiful white trad girls, I would feel the same way about amwf fags like me. But try to understand, the "white" women here aren't like that. They're American melting pot garbage and they act like garbage too.

I'm choosing to avoid that. If you ever come to Canada, you'll understand.

>I'm not a white person who fucks niggers.

I am on your side. My friend.

Honestly, over 90% of them look like oily, hairy potatoes. Well over 90%.

Ohhhh, FUCK user. THAT little movie is SEARED in my brain. Thanks.

nuh uh chinks are by far the largest "minority". I think they are at 30%

hows your moon faced mosquito titted darling in the sack?

how are they garbage in canada?

I know a Serb and a Croat who live next door

There are gems here and there. Very very few trads. They all fell for the (((young wild and free))) meme.

I saw a black male white female couple yesterday.
The white girl was controlling the black male.
I think white girls here want power over males and that's why they date with black males.
I'm Japanese BTW.

>I think they are at 30%
lol

Attached: 1526323007433.jpg (1024x1056, 427K)

KEK but its actaully true

your main reason for hatred is that we are ugly
and another is smell
do you want immigrants who you can suck dick of ?
>flag checks out

I can smell you through my monitor pajeet, chicken tika masala again?

buy some fucking shoes pajeet

Hey canucks, I'm going to Montreal. What are cool things to do there that aren't degenerate?

Attached: 1526427961862.png (400x397, 81K)

yes,because american's are sexiest people on earth

Attached: amerifat.jpg (600x430, 46K)

Nothing.

>leaf unironically prefers niggers and kikes to chocolate aryans
Not surprised.
>they smell
Only the first generation ones because they literally bathe in turmeric
>take their shoes off
Liar they don't wear shoes, only sandals.
>ugly language
As opposed to mup da do bixnood goy
>always talk
You're probably legitimately autistic, everyone always talks
>stupid
As opposed to niggers?
>ugly
They don't race mix; niggers, jews, chinks, and spics do. Do you like race mixing?
>terrible english compared to other foreigners
Bullshit; they have better english than domestic niggers and certainly than chinks.
>why is trudeau flooding canada with pajeets
Because somebody has to pay taxes for all the refugees and bernie bros

t. 7/11 owner.

Nothing to see here, lads. Just another undergraduate cuck just salty who works for much more successful Indians.

Off yourself OP

Attached: sketch-1526399767110.png (1080x1257, 550K)

Jokes on you I own a Holiday Inn Express.

Attached: pajeet_vishnugopal.jpg (925x1389, 660K)

Attached: 5TRFaN0.jpg (1024x639, 372K)

Attached: indianmasterrace.gif (550x595, 26K)

SHART
H
A
R
T

Attached: 1526322552969.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

All these purported successful indians should go back to India to develop their homeland, look at this mess

Attached: AntifaLogic.jpg (800x1115, 107K)

He'll yeah. Finally a good Poo hate thread. You have redeemed yourself leafbro.

Attached: Screenshot_184.png (582x575, 468K)

Impossible to work with or do business with; they lie habitually, by reflex, and are the worst time-wasters you will ever see. They are utterly vile, useless, and there is NO reason for them being here.

>do you want immigrants who you can suck dick of ?

How is that a country that was colonized by the English for hundreds of years produces such abominable English speakers?

Outdated and gay

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-171935.jpg (1080x837, 284K)

>redeemed leaf

Attached: jambavan_smug.jpg (400x300, 48K)

Its hilarious watching these white bois cower in fear while the Chink-Pajeet master race is dominating the world.

google.co.in/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-07/china-india-to-overtake-us-economy-by-2050?context=amp

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-162211.jpg (1080x1008, 176K)

Wow, so they took the advice.

Is he looking for a spiritual awakening?

Pajeets have 85 iq

Indian Women are beautiful. If given the chance a Black guy would go with an Indian lady over anyone other race. They have darkskin aswell, but with the bonus of having real hair unlike black women.

Attached: hue.jpg (183x275, 10K)

I love how these poorly educated mutts think IQ is a legitimate method of calculating intelligence

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-100340.jpg (1920x839, 321K)

Wrong; dalits have 85 IQ; non-backward caste have 115 IQ.

Attached: IndianvsWhite.png (608x1726, 178K)

Ih shut up you retarded leaf. Your saying you'd rather live in a hole with ooga booga Toronto niggers than with peaceful religious muslims who's kids strive for good grades and good behavior?

is that your argument?

Seriously city dwellers never learn just how fucking amazingly degenerate and lazy Natives are, no damn wonder we took those fuckers out.