PLEASE HELP ME Jow Forums

I have a meeting tomorrow with the President of my country and I'm supposed to present strategies that will boost the economy and reduce the crime!
So far only thing I can think of is importing japanese people!

Attached: TrapCutie.jpg (1080x914, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan#U.S._military_rapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42192571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've got it all wrong, haven't you heard diversity is strength? I think the best way to to importing a bunch of uneducated Africans.

This is 100% a serious question.
I was so happy when I got the job, but it's been the most stressing month of my life so far.

No sane Japanese or person would move to salvador.

Attached: 1494332354284.jpg (579x960, 131K)

this, they will go to their 9-5 jobs, pay taxes and never leech off the government.

Maybe talk about infrastructure? Idk nigga

IS HE REALLY A TRAP?

Helicopter rides

If we create Japanese-only gated communities, they will.

What kind of infrastructure?
I need details man.

Yes

Give incentives for white people to move to your shithole

Import mongolian people and begin a new South American khaganate. Conquer the entire continent

So much this, there are millions of unemployed doctors, lawyers, and business owners just waiting for you user

>only thing I can think of is importing japanese people!
Not so fast Kim Jong Un.

Dios, union, y libertad

Too expensive

Mention one thing that the danes do better than the japanese?

You should propose opening immigration to Haiti, Syria, and Gypsies from Europe. All these people will add many valuable skills and experience to your country.

Gubment progrums

hang criminals in public square

Economy needs opportunity in order to give incentive for an honest living. It is a complicated problem especially if crime is deeply rooted into the fabric of your society.
One night won't produce a competent solution to all the problems. You may be fucked here bro.

Japs are collectivist, they can't work without strict supervision or invent things

execute all the gangbangers

Banning the importation and production of machetes?

Blame the Jews. Everyone else does.

kick out the jews

She is a girl

> Mention one thing that the danes do better than the japanese?

Reproduce

Loosen rules around private security. Wealthy people will happily secure the shopping districts they own themselves if they're allowed to.

go to war with mexico. war always profits the US, so why wouldn't it be the same for you? think on it breh

awkward because both are doing a shit job at it

This

Expel the Jewery

Why do I actually believe the secretary of wealth and prosperity of El Salvador is sincerely asking for help from Jow Forums?

Attached: 1525902481027.jpg (626x460, 44K)

Lower corporate taxes. Reduce regulations. Create a climate of manufacturing and sweatshops. Return to sound money. Global economy will move in, build factories, they think it'll be cheap labor, pennies on the dollar... But you've reestablished a sound money supply. In 20 years, global inflation will have continued to spiral exponentially but your currency will retain its value.

create a manufacturing base for the citizens and offer share ownership options for all the laborers. allow them too buy and sell theit shares, deny outside of the country share ownership and profits go into an expansion fund to create more manyfacturing capacity and jobs. also establish schools that teach the sciences involved with your factories. I recommend tires maybe? solid market for those

employment reduces crime bub, look into your geographic location, what you specialize in and look at ways you can foster development in these areas, maybe build places that refine your raw product for increased revenues. Work on brand recognition worldwide on your exports.

Reduce all forms of welfare, allow easier gun ownership by private citizens. Eliminate any affirmative action, make starting a business or building apartments/homes easier and more profitable (less taxes and regulations). Completely remove all govt funding for college courses which are not STEM, Finance, Law, Accounting, or Business. Make it easier for landlords to kick out tenants. Make all violent crime punished by a minimum of ten years. Make victimless crimes legal. Pick every single country with a higher than average IQ then yours and encourage immigration from there.

No, she is a woman with a feminine penis.

this is the only correct answer for the long term

ISLA CONEJO JE HONDURJA

Top kek
Bravo OP bravo

Get an IMF, worldbank loan, raise welfare, lower taxes for higher incomes, privatize security in designated murder districts, and mention importing japs as a joke. Also play more Democracy 3 with the fascist mod if you are a political consulter

Attached: IMG_3498.gif (229x176, 987K)

japs won't solve anything.

Tell him to allow a U.S. military base.

Brings stability.
Stupid military kids spend money in your economy.
Brings jobs for local populace to build shit on the base.

Done! You owe me OP.

>war always profits the US, so why wouldn't it be the same for you?
Because we would lose that war?

I just need to give a fairly decent strategy.
I've been thinking of something that could strengthen the OVOP model that so far is active in 84 out of the 262 municipalities.

Jews are our friends

Tell him you need to get rid of all the spics.

Provide incentives to DOMESTIC companies by lowering their taxes, increasing subsidies, etc. The money lost will be regained as workers reap the benefits of higher wages, assuming your income/sales taxes are in place to support it.

When in doubt - do a referendum.

Attached: руссо.jpg (275x183, 8K)

maybe you can establish a special district that provides a better legal environment like guatemala did. (except don't completely fail to attract investors like they did)

10/10

War.

-Increase tourism by finding new and fun ways to eat banana spiders.
-Encourage local farmers to maintain a local militia that is funded monthly by federal to deter crime in their areas.
-Provide personal incentives to clothing and shoe making workers.
-Encourage citizens to temporarily sell products tax free after the reach a certain agreed upon financial bracket.
-Make more tourism videos.

Attached: AVATAR_EagleWondering.jpg (1000x531, 71K)

I would recommend starting a war that will take a long time to resolve, such as with a militarily inept country like the United States. Make sure that weapons are manufactured locally. This will create a massive boost for the economy with countless new jobs. It doesn't matter that this war will never be won or that countless Muricans will die. What really counts is that your country's economy can flourish under the irresistible impetus of the military-industrial complex.

You're welcome.

Attached: weapons are loaded.jpg (2100x1500, 730K)

> pogroms
This might just work.

El Salvador needs to make it safer for tourists. Online it looks like a great country to visit if safety could be improved (a fkn lot)
Once the toruism kicks off, your economy should get a kickstart as well.
MS13 ensures your country has no hope atm.

>If we create Japanese-only gated communities, they will.
You do realize that this wouldn't reduce crime, right?

Why are you meeting the president if you're so dumb? Methinks you're lying

this but unironically. american pigshits wouldn't stand a chance against not-mexico

TELL HIM TO SUPPORT TRUMP IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE

Execute drug dealers

Execute people for corruption/graft and reduce regulatory barriers for companies to start up.

Open up nationalized resources to private business.

Anything you suggest is likely to be ignored anyway, so just try to make contacts and collect money as long as possible.

>Tienen que darle basic income a todas las personas que trabajan y tambien a los deshabilitados pero no darle a los que reusan a trabajar.

>No le deben permitir tener hijos a la gente que no produce suficiente dinero para poder mantenerlos y si tienen hijos el gobierno se los tiene que quitar porque los niños que crecen con padres pobres tienden a volverse criminales

>poner un land value tax

>tener mercados semi libres al estilo ordoliberal

This actually worked out well for the Philippines actually. Free reign to the police to be judge, jury and executioner.

Apart from that -
> decrease corporate tax rate
Wealth drives out crime. See - Belize. Tax breaks for large corps if they bring tech in.

> Mandatory English
You gotta speak to us rich folk. See - Panama.

> Shipping
Offer discount shipping maintenance to shipping companies traversing through the Panama canal. Undercut Panamanian maintenance.

aaaaand the big one

MOVE OFF THE FUCKING USD YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS. Control your own damn economy.

Set up your own little Hong Kong: One country, two systems. You still own the territory, but you establish border controls and separate citizenship so you can concentrate all your wealthy and intelligent people in one place without letting in the criminal element. Once a successful city is established the 'normal' part of the country can start to benefit economically just by virtue of physical proximity (like shenzhen).

Just say it like you mean it. You gotta fake it to make it.

Lower taxes on small businesses as much as possible.

Make it as easy as possible to start and run a small business.

Reduce social spending to a minimum and replace it with state sponsored charity through donations. Maybe publicly announce which prominent individuals or businesses fail to donate.

Income tax cuts to married people with at least one child.

Ask the US if they want a couple of military bases over there, and use that do reduce funding to your own military.
You're not expecting a war anytime soon, and the US may even pay you money for it of they want it too.

Give tax cuts for high tech companies, even foreign ones. Tesla, or similar might want to build a factory there if it's cheap and you'll gain money.
DO NOT let foreign companies exploit your resources. Anything but that.

Reduce unnecessary laws as much as possible. Guide people with words and expectations, but let them do what they want.

Reduce bureaucracy as much as possible.

Put government workers under the jurisdiction of a military court. Associate corruption with high treason. Punish it with execution by firing squad.

I'll think of a few more if I can.

deport all Salvadorans

If serious,
>Legalize some drugs. tax them.
>Lower taxes on small businesses to make them be able to hire workers
and be competitive
>Encourage, through public service announcements, the role of the father in families.
>Offer incentives to keep families together, maybe through higher tax returns or more food stamps for homes with two parents.
>Concealed carry for people of good standards
>Encourage police involvment with community. Monthly state of the city Town Halls with police and residents.

How could you be so fucking stupid and find yourself in that position? You are a mirror of Maxine Waters.

You fucking moron leaf it's El Salvador. You know what it takes to meet the president of El Salvador? You can bump into him on the street.

> Ask the US if they want a couple of military bases over there
Yeah, this will provide mongrelous town rapists.

What you need to do is initiate programs of "soft eugenics". Things like an opioid epidemic, lax gun control, accumulative poisons in the cheapest fast foods, etc. Basically, make the environment dangerous for stupid criminal minded people so that they kill themselves off in mass. This is how the united states and other western nations keep shit under control.

Maybe go Duerte on the cartels?

A shithole doesn't need Mom & Pap small business. It needs foreign wealth being injected into the economy. The transfer of wealth comes later. First, and naturally, someone has to exploit the shit out of their labour. There are no commodities of any great value there.

calm down, think rationally, and think about current events in your country and where people are hurting most and what you think could help your hurting economy.
anxiety is going to be the thing that ruins your job not your lack of ideas, remaining calm is how you get yourself into a mindset that will inspire you. trust your instincts.

Attached: consider it.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Attached: ed4c6e_6086455.jpg (900x900, 173K)

Create communities outreach programs. Despite what people think crime is also correlated with being low-income (help with getting people jobs). Help incentivize education, give people benefits (tax cuts) for those who want children and reproduce.

Galvanize Christians with showing some solidarity. Help with building some new churches. Even teach it in schools as an elective. Do these things will help create a cohesive society.

Ah, no no. Most military forces don't have that tradition.

Only you.

Expel the Jews and build a wall obviously.

I'm not gonna reveal my identity. All I can say is that I'm new to the job, I'm supposed to bring solutions to the table, but meanwhile I'm getting shitted on by all the old guys and political dinosaurs that got passed over.

This sounds really good. But I'm not quite sure if I can develop a precise strategy around that in 1 night.

I writing a project proposal around the One Village, One Product initiative. The more we focus on the local economy, the less people we will have moving to the already over crowded capital that is filled with gangs hungry for new members.

All of those are good points, but unfortunately I can't cover all of that, specially concerning the way the government spends the (loans) money.

But we are already getting Billions of credit every year! What are we doing wrong?!

I met Trump on the street once. He was like very smart and knows a lot about infrastructure.

Consider taking in Muslim refugees from wartorn countries.

Bring back the death squad that used to execute gang members

>allow easier gun ownership by private citizens
Ever hear of the Salvadoran Civil War?

You're a fucking liar.
I'm not doing your homework assignment for you, you underage cunt.

deregulate industry
seize control of the vices
subsidize job training
subsidize utility development (reduce electricity cost, gas cost, etc.)

>Implying I know anything about your shithole

>So far only thing I can think of is importing japanese people!
Import sperm. Seriously. IMport sperm from highly intelligent donors. Millions of doses. Then pay women to use it. The hybrids will be smarter. Keep doing this and el salvador will be first world in no time.

USA already has a military base in Honduras, so I'm not sure feasible it would be for us to get one.

Create resource production subsidies and after creating a resource industry. Focus on creating a manufacturing industry. From there the service industry will follow and you will be self-sufficient.

Japanese gated communities would create safe environment for Japanese investors, factories and any business venture that the want to start.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan#U.S._military_rapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42192571

Also we did not rape for fun, we supported aryan race with superior pobeda genes.

Attached: p9x78MaOmfM.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>Execute people for corruption
So you want me to lose my job?

The US will put a base where ever they can.

Exactly this
Having our little Tokyo in the middle of the american continent would put El Salvador in the right direction.

What you're saying is exactly what happened in my country and it turned to shit as a result.

Foreign companies will try to exploit a country as much as possible and attempt to hold it hostage at every opportunity.

Small businesses are fucking vital for a country.
It's how you start to build any economy of your own.

Romanians knew our country began to die when big European companies started buying out and dismantling Romanian companies, or simply put them out of business, through legal means or otherwise.

They have to work for themselves and create that value step by step.

ignore that sod, rooting out corruption isn't your job

Every developing country has problems with poor people leaving the countryside and building megaslums in the cities. The only country I've seen that mostly avoided this is China. They accomplished this by essentially assigning people city level citizenship so that the peasant farmers would stay in their villages because they knew they would just be sent back/fined/tortured/whatever china does to punish criminals.

No he means having all the smart people be encouraged to live in a privileged city.

Aren't you guys still all fucked up about the hurricane that struck like ten years ago? Whatuvs, check this out this godlike strategy to improve economy and reduce crime in one shot: Create a bounty hunter system on maras and have some international aid institution pay for the bounties.

Attached: TheSage.png (477x387, 23K)

Not enough welfare, not employing the gang members as privatized local community security managers. If you can't destroy the cartels and gangs, integrate them and save money for more welfare

What the fuck do you know.
Murrican army does not enlist people with IQ less than 82. Guess the average El Salvador IQ.

>The legal system that governs property rights in El Salvador is complex, and enforcement efforts are uneven. The judicial system remains weak, plagued by corruption and obstructionism, and subject to political influence. Corruption scandals at all government levels, often narco-related, are common. Due to rampant gang-related violence, El Salvador is considered one of the world’s most dangerous countries.

Post the 10 Commandments at every intersection.

Attached: el-salvador.jpg (1130x643, 174K)