All Mexicans have Negroid DNA

Every single Mexican is a nigger. The shit you hear from spics about having just European and Native heritage is complete garbage. Every single mud goblin in Mexico has NIGGER blood in them. Even the “white” castizos have sub-Saharan DNA. This is proved by multiple studies.

ucsf.edu/news/2014/06/115251/mexican-genetics-study-reveals-huge-variation-ancestry

geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/06/17/mexican-genes-mexican-diseases-and-the-idea-of-race/

nature.com/news/sweeping-diversity-seen-in-mexican-genomes-1.15403

nature.com/articles/jhg201267

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3115480/

Attached: FA863F7F-BBAE-40F3-905D-196A4C078113.jpg (509x363, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?189396-North-African-and-Sub-Saharan-blood-in-Iberia
youtube.com/watch?v=OzYgQ1DFbGw
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It comes not only from the slave dindus, but from Iberian mongrels too

Bullshit Moors have no Negroid DNA, they’re actually originally from Europe

>literally take the most indigenous people of the country.
>hahah LOOK, they're the REAL niggers

kys.

White South Africans are also part nigger.

Yet somehow we're supposed to want them in our countries.

Every single one is a bold statement

>mixed race
>indigenous to anything
La raza please
>White
>part anything

>we're supposed to want them in our countries.
Never heard about it. Fuck em

Read those studies. Conclusively prove that every single mestizo and castizo in Mexico has sub-Saharan African genes

Ayo Dats rite nigga

I don’t know if Argentinians have the Negroid DNA or not

Deconstructing Jaco: genetic heritage of an Afrikaner.

By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China.

We all have some negroid in us.

>what is evolution
>what is homosapien life originating from Africa

Oh yeah I forgot, a majority of people on this board believes the world is 6,000 years old.

ERAMOS

Nobody on here believes the world is 6,000 years old. The idea of the world being 6,000 years old is a Jewish Old Testament idea. And we hate kikes on here.

You assume everybody on here is stupid.

Spotted the individual with the Negro admixture

>We all have some negroid in us.
Liverpool abomination speaks and we must listen
>what is homosapien life originating from Africa
Rather week claim

Bullshit the scientific consensus is now that humans came out of Europe

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

VAMANOS CHANGO

Where the fuck does it say that? i've read the first and third link and they say the same.

Also, who the fuck is claiming that we are white or that we are not niggers? We all know we are a fucking banana split of genes.

For me, everything from CDMX and north is huwhite.

Attached: bo4logo.png (2282x1282, 842K)

All of those sources clearly state that every single mestizo and castizo has the Negroid admixture

Are you the same guy who kept whining about South Africans?

Attached: 1519766968666.png (743x1015, 351K)

>we hate kikes on here

Yes, we do hate you

Stop switching IPs you cockgobbling faggot

Where exactly?
So far it says that an indigenous people from the north is genetically different from one from the south just like one european is different from someone from asia.

This is very good info

NOSOTROS

we have 4%african admixture

I’m actually not the guy that does the threads about South Africans. He’s done a couple about mestizos but I’m the one talking about Mexicans in general having African admixture

Yeah it does state that. But all of the sources state plainly that all Mexicans have to some degree Negroid DNA

Attached: F4266316-CE83-4C30-B867-AA1C2F27D964.jpg (900x495, 81K)

Finally a Mexican that speaks the truth about every single mestizo and castizo having the Negroid DNA

WE

you are right, 4% in avarage, nothing wrong with that

You made this thread yesterday fag, i posted a map of genetic admixtures, post that, i am in my phone

If you didnt save it you are a nigger

Fuck doesn't it feel good not getting genocide.

Attached: A2081005-F74D-4869-8C2D-AE16E4F256C2.jpg (990x715, 187K)

It also feels good not being a white liberal bugman.

How does it feel to know that your ancestors were black Africans?

Jfc how does everybody in a non-African country get the Negroid DNA? It’s insane

We ain't on the blacklist of the Jews so feels neutral.

we have a long history of racemixing

in Chihuahua withoids mixed with a bunch of african slaves refugees from your country, and then they mixed with menonites creating our current menoniggers

in guerrero i remember there is a 10% asian admixture

one of the conclusiones is that if you meet mexican withoid it's probably more blacked that a mestizo, and natives are the least blacked of all

>a lot of asians are migrating to the north of mexico bc automotive industries

we are going to be even more of a fucking mixture

Are they any mestizos in the north that aren’t blacked?

Pretty much every latino country

probably not
natives in the north self isolate in the mountains

mestizos in the north are more like castizos and thus, blacked

It explains a lot

At least it'll be good genes now, not only euroniggers and afroniggers

Let's see your hand and a time stamp paco.
You too mr. huwhite

this just proves the olmec really were black

btw about many of this african admixture

remember that we were colonized by spaniards, blacked for 7 centuries

But the Moors didn’t have any sub-Saharan blood

I would imagine that there are unmixed individuals in the north. The race mixing didn’t start until 19th century and the internal populations are considered mostly distinct

dude there are parts of spain with up to 10% african admixture

Research about this, you will confirmate

Probably, the natives

I thought that was North African admixture, not sub-Saharan?

Who cares? Why are you so fucking autistic?

maybe you are right

post the research here
I am in my phone

Old news.

Mexico's Revolutionaries had African ancestry, even it's 2nd President.

Of course this was scrubbed from textbooks by the Mexican Right party.

Attached: 001_550.png (550x550, 575K)

>you will never live in a world where GLR won the presidency
just

Both groups are niggers

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?189396-North-African-and-Sub-Saharan-blood-in-Iberia

Literally everyone in Latin America (USA included) is mixed. Look at this girl, she's only 69% white and have 2% sub saharan african blood (3:30)

youtube.com/watch?v=OzYgQ1DFbGw

Some ancestry tests ive seen don't have negroid DNA for mexicans though.

North Africans are Berbers, not niggers

Would it really matter though even if there's a non significant amount of negroid admixture? Wouldn't this negroid dna dissapear throughout the centuries?

Were they pure Indian?

Yes
It's speculated 30% of genes of full native americans could have come from european ancestry

Race is real, he was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1525717502436.jpg (960x960, 127K)

So, today’s natives are the real mestizos and today’s mestizos are zambos?

Before spaniards we we're closer to asians while today we are closer to europeans

why you hate blacks so much?

The southern part of Spain is the region where most of the "explorers" came from. The southern part is also where the Moor infestation, before their expulsion, was at its worse. So Moor rape babies + "exploring"/colonizing the Americas + racemixing with the Indios = Mexican with nigger blood.

No they were mestizo a mix of european and amerindian.
So it would matter? I don't understand where you're getting at.

I don’t hate blacks, I’m just pointing out that every single Mexican has the Negroid DNA

Thas rite cracka, bow down your melaninated gods.

Are you the guy that comes in and claims to have seen genealogy tests of Mexicans that were pure of Negroid DNA? An American flag poster tried telling me yesterday that he saw one before

Same.

How do those "studies" work:
>pick like 10 people obviously from mixed race
>determine the DNA of every1 and make an average for 1 sample
>Oh! look! the average mexican has DNA from all over the fucking world!

t. I was working with the mutherfuckers who did that here in Chile, they refused to make the "study" if there was no sample from a person of color to give "diversity" to the study.

My wife is Mexican form Guadalajara .She looks whiter than me, and she's 89% Iberian(Spain & Portugal ) and 11% Southern European.from 23 and Me results.

Mexicans are pretty varied in their bloodlines.
No Indian , no African. blood.

I was in all the shit threads you posted yesterday and I don't recall anybody posting that.
Anyway, you have a search history, so it should be very easy to show us this "person".

Thread shoad and now faggot OP won't come back to show a truly credible source.

>Confirmate

come on man, just set your auto corrector to english to confirm real words.

Attached: nazigrammar.jpg (600x719, 57K)

Like we even fucking care

No I am the one stating that not all Mexicans that are Spanish European mixed with Amerindian have negroid DNA. I have seen ancestry results of mestizos and castizos that don't have any African DNA.

>No Indian , no African. blood

oy white supremacism! I think you're being A LITTLE racist here

we need more diversity

Was the outfit you worked with the same people responsible for the statistics in my sources?

>ameriwalmart education

I bet you can't even explain the difference between North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa whitout google it first.

Makes sense. If you're not Black, White, or Asian what are you?

Some type of muddy mix.

It is true!

mexicans call the really dark mexicans "afro-mexicanos" but they all have negro blood.

jews brought millions of black slaves into New Spain (mexico) and the indians mixed with them like rabbits!

mestizoes are a mixture of indian, negro, and a tiny amount of Spaniard.

The strange thing is that mestizoes see themselves as a separate race, and being very racist, they hate indians, negroes, and white folks.

Attached: afro-mexicano female.jpg (480x640, 144K)

Checked, he didn’t disprove my sources though. Yet

Op is right that a good amount of mexicans are part negro but I don't think all are. I know a girl that basically has indian skin color but with european eyes and nose. Pretty sure she is nearly a 50/50 mix with no african.

Nope, no subSaharan African genetics. 4.6% Neanderthal and Denisovan and the remaining northern European. Per National Geographic DNA analysis. Wife approximatel y the same.

Not bold; just stupid

>what is an archetypal behaviour/procedement

First, you can't make an study like this in a mestizo country, bc you can have just 0,00001% of its population from african ancestry, but when you extrapolate it, you make the rest non-african population automatically "from african ancestry"

the biggest mistake in these studies is making a paralelism with a small sample and extrapolating it to the whole country.

dis white boy probably got cucked by some chicano and has been posting this shit all day lmao

Here is a darker one for you.

Attached: afro-mexicano male.jpg (736x490, 47K)

make her a test

t. Cheddar man

Do you have a Mexican wife? Is that it? Worried your kids will have Negroid DNA?

Because I see no one else claiming to see genetics tests of Mexicans that had no sub-Saharan DNA.

I just want to know why the ancestry results I've seen in some mestizos do not have any percentage of African DNA in them. Someone said because only pure indians get those results from not mixing with african slaves in the coast of Mexico. I've seen results with Spanish Europeans and Amerindians with none though. Could it be the traces of Negroid DNA are so small they are almost invisible that they don't account for a percentage in the ancestry results?

HAHAHAHAHAHA I was right

Are you telling me I have black dna?
Me, a second generation mexican whos parents came from Germany?