Oy vey Israel was attacked in the Six-Day War because the Arabs wanted to genocide them and cause another Holocaust but...

>oy vey Israel was attacked in the Six-Day War because the Arabs wanted to genocide them and cause another Holocaust but before you say anything Israel is awesome and I don't take shifty Jew Ben Shapiro money and we should go to war with Iran, also don't forget to purchase a Louder with (((Crowder)) hat for 20 good goy bucks

Attached: 1510375652632.png (937x648, 820K)

>Israel was attacked in the Six-Day War

Attached: 1QcUg3bm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Crowder is a shill and was a never Trumper, while wearing a dress and doing cringy comedy.

Attached: 1526415418337.png (960x960, 485K)

it's the (((official narrative)))

there is no official narrative, it's unclear whether it was a justified pre-emptive strike by Israel or not, Egyptian troops were massing on it's borders but that doesn't mean they were necessarily offensive in nature, it could have been defensive. It's likely Israel just jumped the gun, only 20 years after the holocaust they were probably still a little jumpy

US intelligence agencies explicitly told Israel Egypt’s buildup was defensive in nature, as did Egypt itself. Preemptive strike implies a strike to stop an attack, what Israel did was just invade Egypt.

i'd love to punch this faggot, but im afraid my hand will get all greasy.

>forces out laughter

>forgot pic

Since I'm an idiot could I get any good docs on the 6 day war?

Attached: CsR_73lWAAExjZP.jpg (900x1200, 179K)

>oy vey israel got attacked for having way more arab land then it should have gotten, this is why warcrimes are ok

Israel shot first

Egypt closing a major trade route of theirs would usually be considered an act of war. Sure Israel was the first to start bombing, but Egypt kinda had it coming, Israel just finally attacked about 20 years too late.

the entire ww2 was an astroturfed warcrime
the jews did ww2, they played all sides
related
REMINDER: HITLER WAS A KIKE PUPPET
STILL IS
ONLY KIKES POST HITLER THREADS

Attached: 1520942577777.jpg (800x805, 197K)

No country on the planet considers a blockade without the use of armed combat to be a violation of any sort of international law.

What the fuck did Egypt have coming to it? Twelve years prior they invaded Egypt with France and Britain and backed off due to international pressure. Israel was completely in the wrong and nobody but Jews and Israelis deny this.

Real redpill is:
>Holocaust happened as documents so
>Israel milks the tragedy for all its worth, and we should oppose such exploitation

The Jew cries out in pain as it strikes you, Morty

Attached: 1504430260445.png (1440x810, 326K)

he's a good goy he doesn't care about anything as long as Israel is involved

That movie "the greatest story never told"
was half truths and things you wouldn't know unless you had records from the people that HELPED SHAPE THAT SITUATION
THE MOVIE
WAS
FUNDED AND CREATED BY CRYPTO-KIKE PUPPETS
to promote their BEST ALLY
HITLER = BEST ALLY OF THE JEWS
HITLER = WHITE DEATH
60,000,000 WHITES KILLED BY HITLER
holocaust was a jew eugenics op
jews won ww2
jews pushed japan into pearl harbor
to get US to enter war
to get a path to US
to steal TRILLIONS
soon after jews arrive
EVERYONE IN US, WITHOUT QUESTIONING, STARTED CUTTING THEIR DICKS
FUCKING WAKE UP PEOPLE
YOU ARE LIKE CATTLE
YOU STARTED CUTTING YOUR KIDS DICKS FFS
CUTTING YOUR KIDS DICKS
FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE KIKES WON THE WAR
THAT THEY ENGINEERED TO KILL YOUR GRANDFATHERS.
FUCKING WAKE UP PEOPLE
LOOK AT THE GRAPHS
as chris rock never said:
THERE ARE JEWS AND KIKES
THE KIKES HAVE GOT TO GO
EVERY TIME JEWS WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
IGNORANT-ASS KIKES FUCK IT UP
truth
fuck zionists
fuck the dictionaries that redefined zionists

Attached: kike_.jpg (480x360, 13K)

they killed 90,000,000 people just to save the airfare to the US
and then stole TRILLIONS

real redpill:
kikes pushed holocaust
it was a eugenics op

trips of truth
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WERE USING IBM COMPUTERS AND PUNCH CARDS?
oy very calculated

Attached: checkem.jpg (589x374, 53K)

>No country on the planet considers a blockade without the use of armed combat to be a violation of any sort of international law.
Egypt literally used warships to enforce it, how would you even setup a blockade without asserting that force would be used against anyone trying to get by. Also, any form of military blockade is recognized as an act of war by the UN and nearly every signatory party.

Not to mention it was stated by the new PM that it would be considered an act of war by Israel going forward and that ships needed free passage through the straight or actions would be taken.

>kikes and mudslimes killing eachother
If that ain't a win-win I don't know what is. I don't see what the big deal is.

Attached: Right_Centrist_Left_Pol.jpg (953x772, 292K)

Unlimited, unvetted individual gun ownership is inherently evil, inherently immoral, and inherently unethical.

Unlimited, unvetted individual gun ownership is inherently evil, inherently immoral, and inherently unethical.

your comment is inherently evil, inherently immoral, and inherently unethical.
go fuck yourself cunt

>Also, any form of military blockade is recognized as an act of war by the UN and nearly every signatory party.
Wrong. Even if that were true, you’d have to cede that the West Bank is under military blockade by Israel and therefore being attacked by Israel.

Gaza Strip*

>does someone feminine shit with a faggot producer
>has a Shit Bull
>gets BTFO by any college student
>wishes he was Shapiro

The fact that this faggot is succesful is the absolute proof that cuckservatives are worse than cancer

Attached: 1526400524562.png (782x684, 127K)

If only you knew.

Attached: E52FYBU.jpg (2560x1440, 189K)

>Israel threatens Egypt that closing the strait of Tiran would cause war
>Egypt does so
>Places forces on its border for protection
>Israel attacks first (((preemptively)))
>Israel proves that it had a strategy in place and hoped Egypt would close the strait

Typical kike behavior. Playing your enemies to cause them to attack you and then fuck them over because that was your plan all along.

The kike cries in pain as he strikes you.

>le soros-paid shill meme

fuck off Turk rapebaby.

Its actually Ben taking money. He was working as Crowders lawyer earlier.

>reddit spacing
check
>Triggered by the best meme of the year
check
>Likes cuckservative nevertrumper faggots
check
>Hi there friend, i hope you enjoy your stay on Jow Forums, lets talk about Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Sargon and Crowder together!
Cultural Marxism and SJWs SUCK!!!!!
How can they be so stupid. lol
Roaming millenial is so hot and smart, totally worth to join the MUG CLUB!!!!!!
Mutt fuck off back to facebook and stop spreading your cancer here

What's this guys schtick? Is he a taller, fatter Ben Shapiro?

Nah, he's just a new age boomer/neocon/cuckservative etc

>implying the mutt knows when it's not wanted

Attached: received_2188928204458659.jpg (720x720, 32K)

Is he Jewish?

French Canadian
He sucks Jewish cock though
also there is a 99,9% chance he is gay (yes faggots i know he is married, the two are not mutually exclusive)

Attached: 108906-1131-clp-950.jpg (950x534, 115K)

>Not being able to understand bait or irony

Wow, I thought Greeks weren't European, but you firmly moved my opinion that other way around.

He's fucking Jared.

>implying you know when your wanted

This is an American website and we could easily deactivate it for all of you lessers. I see Romanians come over to America all of the time. All fat with those beadily little brown eyes. Look like Indians to me. They always are trying to sell you shit that obviously is fake and are extremely clannish. Little brown men who speak with dumb accents and refuse to assimilate. I doubt Romania is even white.

only women follow e-celebs

Attached: screen-shot-2018-04-04-at-12-30-26-pm.png (1280x829, 680K)

Please stop posting this humanoid fucking freak.

damn son

Attached: 218937921837.jpg (649x429, 111K)

He's right though, Mehmet.

So this is the end game of shills.

You can't be conservative right without being pro israel on the outside in todays society. Unless you want to ruin your existence.

Attached: Get Em!.gif (480x254, 527K)