Wikipedia thinks Askenazi Jews are the best?

Ok, so I was bored scrolling through Wikipedia when I stumbled upon this article en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
I'm not against Jews or anything, but the smug nature if this article seems suspect. Why do they claim Askenazi Jews are the most intelligent race when clearly there should be an article explaining Asian genius? China and Japan do most things better anyway.

Even weirder, why specifically Ashkenazi? Why not Sephardic Jews? Or Mizrahim?

Attached: latest-2.jpg (300x256, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw i'm 21% Ashkenazi
>don't even have the intelligence gene

Fuck me.

Attached: 1478113811429.jpg (385x387, 24K)

Do they mention their crippling issues with mental illness as a result of being inbred?

Because Ashkenazi Jews have a higher average IQ than even Asians.

The sources used on that wiki page are cancer though.

Did they test this against japanese and Chinese populations?
What race are you?
>tfw I'm black so most likely I have no Jewish ancestors, meaning Jow Forums will only hate me for bring black and nothing else
Feels good

>phoneposting

Attached: 1487952379651.png (619x720, 370K)

>Did they test this against japanese and Chinese populations?
Yes
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
>A Jewish average IQ of 115 is 8 points higher than the generally accepted IQ of their closest rivals—Northeast Asians—and approximately 40% higher than the global average IQ of 79.1

You'll also find a bunch of references there.

Bro I'm outside about to go to class, how the fuck will I go on my pc to post images to satisfy you
Also
>boring slice of life anime
At least watch a cool and manly anime like 97' Berserk

Its written by jews , what you expect . touting own horn falsely. Theyre not clever, they're permanent immigrants who want to climb the ladder

50% british, 21% jew, 9% scandinavian...rest is just random places in europe. I'm pretty white, incredibly pale. Brown and green eyes. I surprisingly don't have any jewish features but my forehead which slants. My nose points up upwards but is a little longer than i'd care for but also pretty skinny. My grandmother was a straight up jew but she ditched my mom when she was young so my mom did not grow up jewish.

On a side note, all i've ever wanted in life was mathematical talent but I guess that's just not in my cards.

Same. I'm only good in math 1/3 of the time. Or maybe I'm lazy.

If it's one talent I wish I had is the ability to sing. My girlfriend can. All I can do is draw and act

Attached: jew mental.jpg (882x720, 270K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-13 NDST3 GENE = SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT ASHKENAZIS ARE PRONE TO VIOLENCE PARANOIA (1 (723x623, 487K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-13 Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia.png (873x531, 86K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-13 Jewish genetics 75% of Jews are lactose intolerant and 11 other facts(1).png (567x306, 38K)

Isn't it thanks to inbreeding ot some shit? I know an annoying Jewish guy at my college who loves grabbing other dudes sexually. He did it to me when u wad trying to eat ice cream abd me abd my Italian friend slammed him in a chair and yelled at him.

Lol so legally, you're Jewish - just move to Israel

Retard, you can hate Jews but we aren't violent

Broski knows
You will be spared when the revolution happen

.t Kevin Zhong

Chinks cheat.

>>schizophrenia
>>paranoia
>inb4 ashkenazis go ape nuts over studies like this "IT'S A CONSPIRATION AGAINST US!"

>didn't inherit a myth
Lmao my dude better kys urself

>Joel David Rifkin (born January 20, 1959) is an American serial killer. In 1994 he was sentenced to 203 years in prison for the murders of nine women between 1989-93. He is believed to have killed up to 17 victims[1]

>Harvey Murray Glatman (December 10, 1927 – September 18, 1959) was an American serial killer active during the late 1950s. He was known in the media as "The Lonely Hearts Killer" and "The Glamour Girl Slayer". He would use several pseudonyms, posing as a professional photographer to lure his victims with the promise of a modelling career.

It was published in Haaretz faggot, don't kvetch at the messenger
>John Wayne Gacy Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994) was an American serial killer and rapist. He sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978 in Cook County, Illinois (a part of metropolitan Chicago).

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-16 Comic book writer accused of torture and murder of girlfriend created graphic n (1125x427, 53K)

>the smug nature if this article seems suspect
Literally JIDF edit it to be favorable to them.

Attached: 1524206333930.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

>David Richard Berkowitz (born Richard David Falco; June 1, 1953), known also as the Son of Sam and the .44 Caliber Killer, is an American serial killer who pleaded guilty to eight separate shooting attacks that began in New York City during the summer of 1976.

Basically the jews, as a result of inbreeding mixed with effects of the holocaust, were in a gene pool with the smart gene but because inbreeding also have higher risk of mental disorder. Because only the smartest jews survived, the gene pool had a lot of smart genes.

>Nathan Freudenthal Leopold Jr. (November 19, 1904 – August 29, 1971)[1] and Richard Albert Loeb (/ˈloʊb/; June 11, 1905 – January 28, 1936), usually referred to collectively as Leopold and Loeb, were two wealthy students at the University of Chicago who in May 1924 kidnapped and murdered 14-year-old Robert Franks in Chicago

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-00652,_Nathan_Leopold.png (310x358, 47K)

>Asian genius
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

Attached: accomplishment2.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

>Alfred Leonard Cline (1888 – August 5, 1948), also known as "Buttermilk Bluebeard", was an American serial killer responsible for murdering at least nine people.[1]

>Robert Shulman (March 28, 1954 – April 13, 2006) was an American serial killer. Shulman, a postal worker from Hicksville, New York on Long Island, was convicted of murdering five prostitutes between 1991 and 1996, the year when he was arrested.[1]

Attached: Robert_Shulman_(serial_killer).jpg (158x160, 6K)

>Robert Zarinsky (September 2, 1940 – November 28, 2008) was a convicted murderer and suspected serial killer from Linden, New Jersey.[1][2]

Attached: Robert_Zarinsky.jpg (211x350, 18K)

claiming their current status to be the result of IQ while being at the forefront of denialism about black crime and poverty and blaming whites for that failure

These people are sick and evil and need to be punished in a historic manner

>Harvey Murray Glatman (December 10, 1927 – September 18, 1959) was an American serial killer active during the late 1950s. He was known in the media as "The Lonely Hearts Killer" and "The Glamour Girl Slayer"

Attached: tumblr_n0v381wzl41sodnmxo2_1280.jpg (609x480, 37K)

I think I made my point.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-16 Dylan Klebold led life of religious contradictions – J .png (873x553, 38K)