Indians brahmins are better than jews in every way

we are the last remnant of pure aryans we have been the priestly class for 3500 years
we have been the spiritual fathers of china south east asia and japan
even only 30% of american indians are brahmin we gain even more money than them
Indian American : $115,200[2]
Jewish American : $97,500[3]
Taiwanese American : $85,566[4]
Filipino American : $82,389[4]
Australian American : $81,452[2]
Israeli American : $79,736[2]
Russian American : $77,349[2]
Greek American : $77,342[2]
Lebanese American : $74,757[2]
Sri Lankan American: $73,856[2]
Croatian American : $73,196[2]
Latvian American : $72,690[2]
Lithuanian American : $72,605[2]
Austrian American : $72,478[2]
Iranian American : $72,345[2]
Slovene American : $72,272[2]
Swiss American : $71,418[2]
Bulgarian American : $71,331[2]
Romanian American : $71,230[2]
Scandinavian American : $71,190[2]
Italian American : $70,726[2]
Japanese American : $70,261[4]
British American : $70,037[2]
Chinese American: $69,586[4

Attached: Hinduism_Hindu-tradition_1226.jpg (787x1021, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LW3Osxj0Wrw
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
duckduckgo.com/?q=Puma punku blocks&t=ffab&atb=v100-7&iax=images&ia=images
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1359562_us-moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin
google.pl/amp/www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/internet-satellite-communication-existed-in-mahabharata-era-tripura-cm/article23586067.ece/amp/
biblehub.com/kjv/job/41.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/job/40.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

accept us in the west and we will take care of the yews my aryan brothers

Wow pretty impressive, now if you could just stop shitting in the streets.

>damn damn fine T K T K

Attached: 20180516_051750.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

you know is true

>accept us in the west
We don't think filling our streets with excrements is a good idea.

>Out jews the jews
> Claims we are not the jews

Fuck off you hippie moron

FPBP

Need to bring back castes.
Best system.
Just needs more and better social mobility.

Fuck brahmins. Only kshatriya can defeat jews.

Attached: karna.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Stop this Savarna infighting you fags. All the three twice born castes, the Brahmins, Kshatriyas and the Vaishyas are from original Vedic Aryan stock and all of us share noble characteristics due to our lineage.

You are all gypsies to me.

Tell more.

Attached: indian merchant.jpg (170x250, 7K)

Attached: Convict ship.png (617x414, 655K)

You motherfucking bastard, thongs are sacred objects that should not be defiled. Im coming for you, I have a whole legion of Pol death squad in my command. Im currently tracking down your IP addresses, I WILL DESTROY YOU FAGGOT.

youtu.be/LW3Osxj0Wrw

Attached: rabbit hole.gif (500x308, 955K)

No thanks, the moment you become mainstream, you do everything that you did to your own home, discrimination, rape, lawlessness, being a filthy pig etc. Right now the feeling of being amongst whites kind of makes you repress all your degeneracy a bit but if you will infect and destroy any country you're a long term part of. Also poo in the god damn loo you fuck

>indians brahmins are better than jews in every way
They are the jews you fucking kike brahmin

> we are the last remnant of pure aryans we have been the priestly class for 3500 years

Is this what you also tell your rape victims pajeet?

Does it matter?

Cant people see that indians are animals, doesn't matterr if it's some bus driver who brutally turned a woman inside out or a corporate shill with a PhD who sexually harasses the white women on his team, Indian people are animals.

Having genuine Indian DNA inside you means that you are automatically subhuman rapist degenerate hiveminded idiot who needs to touch dicks with his chums and hold hands before they go out for their daily rape and poo rituals.

You are a subhuman freak, a person ashamed of being your race ( an internal feeling which causes you to commit these atrocities in the first place ) and a poopig.

So no, it doesn't really matter what shade of filth your skin is, you are a genetically filthy subanimal species.

That means that if someone were to clone anything out of your DNA, they will find a subhuman niglet that likes to rape and pillage that will grow out of that shitsample.

Only one goddamn way to handle this, fucking sage goes in all fields.
Don't feed the poopig people, SAGE this shit.

>we are the last remnant of pure aryans

Brahmins are closely related to ashkenazi Jews actually

Attached: images (53).jpg (253x199, 7K)

Attached: 1525364549519.gif (640x550, 204K)

POO

Attached: pajeets0.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

IN

Attached: 1510674491699.jpg (774x960, 90K)

LOO

Attached: 1497022124876.jpg (725x512, 125K)

Attached: 1526226162825.jpg (630x814, 632K)

POO

Attached: 1495140663357.jpg (2048x2048, 1.13M)

IN

Attached: 1502062800058.jpg (1279x1448, 262K)

LOO

Attached: 1510668897041.jpg (591x636, 64K)

can't be real

Attached: 1526226588214m.jpg (805x1024, 158K)

OP, you're literally retarded.

Yes it is.

Attached: 1523291104145.png (1014x1271, 1.67M)

I don't get niggers. If these figures are true then why do they claim institutional racism exists? Clearly there must be another reason that blacks are poorer, commit more crime, and have less educational attainments than the rest - it cant just be because they a naturally low IQ, i don't believe that.

WE

>Spiritual fathers
You shit all over that milleniums ago

You indians are cool but you really shit the bed

>guy is eating a whole avocado
That only shows how superior the Mexica people are.

Attached: 1496777129769.jpg (326x245, 30K)

>Shows how superior the Mexican people are.
Your country is destroying America and the amerimutt meme is just created because of all the race mixing spic goblinas. Just shows your superiority.

Attached: 1526400400845m.jpg (199x1024, 51K)

>Your country is destroying America
And that's a good thing.
murica's biggest export has been nigger kike degeneracy and has to stop.

Attached: AWOL murican.jpg (1310x978, 125K)

WE ARE THE FIGHTING URUK HAMERICANS!!

MONGREL HORDES ASSEMBLE!!

t-thanks rajeesh

Attached: 1471975645935.png (1000x1000, 112K)

>we have been the priestly class for 3500 years
Much much longer than 3,500 years based pajit

Attached: 1513737702026.jpg (1150x1204, 496K)

Attached: 1515581609195.jpg (620x330, 86K)

Attached: 1526328385809.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

>we have been the spiritual fathers of a plethora of 3rd world shitholes
Fuck off street shitter. We have the priestly line going back to Adam the first man 6000 years ago. You are the mongs who first perverted religion.

It’s Jow Forums, we all are.

>We have the priestly line going back to Adam the first man 6000 years ago
You know nothing on the truth of where we came from. And Sumer (Sumeria) was around with dated cuneiform tablets long before 6k b.c.

>t.soigoi kike slave
Fuck off and take your Zionist scum uni-nut white genociding faggot good got Hitler with you, you fucking godless monkey.

Lol, like the Chinese, Sumerians, Indians (Both dots and feathers) Mayans/Aztecs/Hopi's(All the same thing) and many other confirmed ancient civilizations much older than ours, I believe we were made by Ayy's. Prove me wrong...if you can.

Y U NO POO IN LOO?!

Attached: Y U NO.png (297x209, 37K)

We need to ask ourselves real questions like we used too!!!
>is Q a fraud?
>is Q disinfo?
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush

We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

VIDEO also discusses
>Vanguard Group
The Major owner and controller of Western financial power ... THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND ARE CONNECTED TO
>NXIVM AND ALLISON MACK

the rabbit hole goes deep!!! Follow that white rabbit!
>why is DPRK folding
>what did Pompeo do/say
>why is pizzagate being hidden and slid!!!

MODS ARE HIDING THIS INFO!!! BANNING AND MOVING THREADS

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU KNOWING THE BOOMERS ARE INVADING AND Q IS A PSYOPP

Ask questions

Attached: JdifHatesThisImage.jpg (630x692, 47K)

brahmans have only 20% steppe/aryan ancestry if a recall correctly

>I believe we were made by Ayy's.
That's because you are a blue pilled normie retard who let the kikes brainwash him into believing he is the crotch spawn of a monkey. The entire ancient world was once connected and the Phoenicians/Canaanites/Cathaginians sailed across the globe. That doesnt change the fact that all those street shitting mongos you named come from the same perversion of the creation story.

By naming ayys, you reveal yourself as a normie newfaggot interloper. Ayys are demons, goy.

Attached: lamlarge (1).jpg (726x1196, 118K)

>Is Q a fraud
No
>Is Q Disinfo
No
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush
These things take time. Trump has a strategy. Take out the base before moving on to cut the head off the hydra.
>We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE
MSM and PayTriots like Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi trying to control Q narrative. Recall that Q stated 'No outside comms'. AJ and Corsi go apeshit.

Couldn't be because all of the oldest civilizations that weren't subverted by the kikes (Long before the kikes existed) have documented it, could it be? Or are you one of those faggots who believe we...crawled out of primordial sludge and everything we are, every complexity, thought, cognition...came from mud. Or are you one of those ppl who really hasn't questioned the missing link? And how we just supposedly sporadically evolved...overnight....with no traces of any slow evolution. You one of those ppl? K, thought so. Back to your faggot book that was modded by the kikes for you to worship....them, not once...but NUMEROUS times throughout history.

Like I said...prove me wrong. *Protip* You can't.

Wanna see something freaky AF?....Check out this pic...Focus on the areas above the beady little eyes. Looks like a great big bug eyed Gray, doesn't it? Aleister Crowley drew LAM with a subliminal portrait hidden within.

Attached: LAM-Invert & Solarized.jpg (726x1196, 101K)

Fucking lasers we have, can't make the cuts these blocks have had made in them. Completely smooth, 45* angle edges that are PERFECT. ALL OF THEM. Annnnndddddd this was done in supposedly 534 ad. Blocks so heave, fucking cranes we have TODAY can't move them. Rationalize that to me.

duckduckgo.com/?q=Puma punku blocks&t=ffab&atb=v100-7&iax=images&ia=images

>fucking lasers man
Easy to explain, you believe anything a kike shits into your mouth via the mass media.

Nigger we walked on the moon, we absolutely could build those ancient monuments. Having a bunch of soibois who can't even swing a hammer and spend their entire lives as consumer trash is why THEY can't build shit.

>perfect smooth 45° angles goy

It's called a plumb line and a wetstone, Tyrone.

This. S*yboys and niggers can't built SHIT!

>fucking cranes we have TODAY can't move them. Rationalize that to me.
I have seen a crane hoist a 250 ton bridge section at 250 meters high, i doubt that those faggots 2500 years ago could do something similar.

>Nigger we walked on the moon
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1359562_us-moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-.html
>US Moon Landing Tapes
Ha ha ha, check out this asshat. You still can't even explain how a 5'2" man named Ed Leedskanlin built coral castle all by his lonesome in the 20's XD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin

That's what im saying. Go look at all ancient monoliths. Blocks of granite that weighed 25-100+ tonnes. And they didn't even have the wheel at this time mind you. But, were hauling around 100+ tonne blocks of granite, and hoisting them 100's of feet into the air while placing them in such precision that a piece of paper can't fit into the creases??? These structures, are more sturdy than damn near anything we have as of today.

I really doubt some dude, in a loin cloth, with a vine-rope, a makeshift hammer, and some logs made that happen 1-6000 yrs ago. It's not possible.

>I really doubt some dude, in a loin cloth, with a vine-rope, a makeshift hammer
He wasn't alone and they had all the community resources and time to edificate whatever thing their priests told them.

google.pl/amp/www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/internet-satellite-communication-existed-in-mahabharata-era-tripura-cm/article23586067.ece/amp/

We was great ...

Fuck poos. Jews are not the problem, poos are

Calm down and tell us why.

Hes a jew.

>Y U NO.
So nostalgic

It's called Nephalim, goy. There were giants on the earth in those days. Dragons are also real.
biblehub.com/kjv/job/41.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/job/40.htm

Don't you see, if jews were bad, poos are far worse. They're put an act of pretending to be nice but all they want is to take over. Have you looked at the state of their country? That is the truth about them, no matter how educated, how decent a poo may seem, THAT is the truth they revert to in the presence of their chums. That is the reality behind every poo in the world. You can take the poo out the animal but you cannot take the animal out of the poo.

They've kept their heads down and while we're here fighting amongst ourselves they've been building shithuts and having poo parties, slowly infecting the whole place into one giant shitstain.

Prediction? The moment you let mainstream hiveminded poos replicate and take over, letting them lose possibly the only thing that is holding them back from acting like the true rapist pigs they are ( shame at coming from a shitstain of an existance as compared to us ) they will be a bane far greater than anything, even the jews, the greatest enemy to the ethenostate, the ones who've been hiding amongst us slowly breeding their numbers, the poopoos.

Can you do something about all the Indian phone scammers?