What do you think MJ and Trump talked about alone together?

What do you think MJ and Trump talked about alone together?

Attached: 1526457856210.jpg (1024x770, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Osama.

Attached: osama.png (397x397, 347K)

ok my mind is being fucked
this a shop.. right?

Michael Jackson is the only nigger turned white I know and a great artist. Smooth criminal.

Attached: 65737cf68695d7052b52cd866b4244d0.jpg (300x400, 28K)

He was a nigger pedophile junkie. Nothing of value etc etc

Attached: MJ NAMBLA.jpg (604x385, 49K)

Except that he was musically and rhythmically gifted.

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Pizzagate

>He was a nigger pedophile
I really like his music also was this ever proven?

Attached: schwarzenegger810pumpingiron_1_X.jpg (792x792, 2.38M)

I've seen you in like every thread
how low the shills have stooped

>yeah so this entire music industry is controlled by pedophiles and i have evidence which i will make public on the 26th

I'm convinced.
If these /ourpedo/ threads didn't exist, I wouldn't be in them. If the OP wants nothing but pure unalloyed praise of MJ, he can make his threads on /mu/, or elsewhere.

Attached: MJ pedo of the year 1990.png (708x639, 66K)

nah I just see the same dude linking the "Is Q a fraud?" video to every thread

He named the jews.
“Kick me kike me, don’t you black or white me.”
They killed him

He OD'd, as most junkies tend to do, after a while

Attached: Real winners don't do drugs.jpg (400x162, 27K)

So basically the filthy big nose killed him. Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1486673408254.jpg (1500x844, 60K)

Attached: 20180516_080356.jpg (594x1021, 411K)

Probably how to kill all joos

how do I get titties like this

Attached: 1525803171558.gif (773x512, 53K)

Except that was pretty much just a random accusation with no evidence behind it.
It’s just as likely he knew about all the pedophilia in Hollywood and tried to keep kids away from it.

By going to the fucking gym and working out you piece of shit.

Attached: 141881-full.jpg (693x448, 73K)

>a random accusation
>a
He had several accusations. The regularity of them seems to set a pattern of modus operandis, rather than being some "random" event.
Wanna try again?

Attached: Wacko Jacko $200Million.png (641x468, 56K)

Hidden docs out there; mike tried to save the kids from older pedos. Same disinfo army back then that ... you all fight today in the ongoing cyberwar ... today.

>mike tried to save the kids from older pedos
So he could fuck them all himself? Let's see your "hidden docs", Mr 1337 h@xx0r

Attached: Bloodied Bed Linens.png (794x640, 85K)

is this picture accurate

Attached: Chest-Exercises-For-Every-Part-Of-The-Chest-Muscle1-909x10241.jpg (905x556, 74K)

He just took care of the underage kids you filthy conspiracy theorist.

Yeah, yeah... he touched the children of the world in a very special place, etc etc

Attached: Adoptable Kids..png (783x472, 215K)

To someone like you fat lard it might seem like e=mc2 but its really just hitting the gym 3-5 days a week. However to be honest getting ripped like that probably also takes reducing your water input.

you should stop drinking water permanently and die

Attached: 287346.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Real men drink whatever they want. However being cover magazine ripped is impossible even for gym bros.

No talk... just intense man on man action.

Doc was convicted of murdering him, is your brain as rotted as your teeth?

Fans wanted blood, and couldn't face the fact he was an addict. Doc did nothing wrong.

Attached: Dead pedo is dead.jpg (800x436, 89K)

so then you admit you are full of shit

How do you arrive at that conclusion? MJ WAS an addict. This was hard for his fans to deal with. They blamed the doctor for MJ's failings as a human being.

Attached: Michael Jackson plastic surgery.jpg (445x303, 24K)

but the doc was actually convicted of doing what we though was conspiracy, i'm not debating he abused the meds, but it is clear the doc od'd him at the end, as he was convicted for, and if that happen'd we can know he must have been regularly spiking up his meds

The doctor was paid generously by Jacko to supply him with prescriptions for painkillers. If your wealthy client asks for more, you give him what he wants. How many addicts live this way? Not many. His lifestyle caught up with him.

Attached: MJ Press S to Spit on his grave.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>How many addicts live this way?
Everyone in the entertainment industry

you bongs would know a thing or two about pedofiles wouldn't you?

Attached: article-2213099-00387F4B00000258-566_468x371.jpg (468x371, 43K)

I won't deny it. Nor will I deny that there are parents in Hollywood who'd gladly allow their kids to be abused for money.

Attached: MJ paid for silence.jpg (1067x1227, 239K)

I knew about Savile's necrophilia, and found out about the kids later, back in the the 1980's. What's your point?

Attached: MJ rape.jpg (250x231, 21K)

would you believe that it spread to daycare's too?
Disney has a whole industry of daycare's that specifically find those kinds of parents that want to live vicariously through a child that becomes rich and famous. that's what the satanic panic was trying to hide back in the 80's and shit ever got fixed

I know it has spread to daycares, nurseries, creches, etc, and that Disney has a lot to answer for. I am 100% sure those "Disney kids" like Brittney Spears & Justin Timberlake, etc, have been passed around Hollywood like a well-thumbed skin mag in the jail

Attached: Froppy loses faith.jpg (1080x606, 64K)

Kid diddlin...

also his lawyer might told MJ that it will be better for his reputation to just pay those people instead of going for court battle.
after all his doctor killed him

>ok my mind is being fucked
>this a shop.. right?

You're not the only one. I have seen this image of Trump and Jackson together in the past, and I never noticed Osama. Is that Osama? What year was that photo taken? Early '90s?

MJ had enough funds to hire and fire alwyers and was free to seek other legal advice. In the UK, those accused of similar crimes usually defend themselves in court and issue the stock phrase: "I will vigorously defend my reputation against these vile slanders".
Now, in the instance of the cases involving MJ, where they DID get to court - I speculate that the parents got greedy and doubled down for more money.
This is a shoop.
I have seen the original and it is really some Sikh-looking guy in a turban - BUT he looks like someone from Hillary's entourage.

If you do a reverse image search, at first glance of the thumbnails, it appears Usama is in all the results. If you open the pics it turns out its some sikh dude.

Argued Coca Cola vs Pepsi

>If you do a reverse image search, at first glance of the thumbnails, it appears Usama is in all the results. If you open the pics it turns out its some sikh dude.

Oh right.

Attached: GTY_trump_jackson_1990_jef_160219_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 98K)

youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 14K)

This is how they get you

Attached: 2013_Michael-Jackson_Tabloids-01.jpg (684x292, 68K)

Jacko was based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

:DDDDDD

Attached: Wacko Jacko DIE PEDO NIGGER.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Trump, I'm going to die. They're going to kill me.
>Don't say that Mikey. I know we can keep you safe.
>No Donald. . . I've made my peace with it. Just promise me one thing Donnie. . .
>Anything Mikey.
>Save our country from those dirty kikes that made me censor my music. They're trying to destroy us from the inside out.
>I will Michael. I'll lead this country into a bright new future.
>Thank you Donnie. You've been such a good friend. . .

Attached: 32226998_1769387816451977_1457614584893407232_n.jpg (480x542, 28K)

>But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-their-Lies-cover.jpg (246x369, 58K)

Life and stuff

>BASED
>/ourpedo/
>H-HE NAMED DA JEW

The sorry state of Jow Forums

Attached: michael-and-former-friends-uri-gellar-and-shmuley-boteach-attend-a-private-meeting-with-the-then-pri (1100x734, 409K)

You are more of a pale nigger than he was

They talked about killing the ones that don't really care about us

>"jew me sue me"
>"(((they))) dont really care about us"
>"The jews are out to get me"
And you really believe when the (((media))) calls him a pedophile?

Wtf it's been proven Jacko was framed holy Jew shills all over this thread.

I'm certainly paler than him. His vitiglio was mentioned in a certain court case where his penis was accurately described.
The song is from 1995, his earliest sex abuse case (AFAIK) dates back to 1990 (see: ). The song was produced by a Jew. The lyrics refer to his sex abuse cases.

Attached: MJ Lad.jpg (240x240, 69K)

>>But if Martin Luther was livin'
>He wouldn't let this be

It's a clever hidden double meaning, as it can also be mistaken for Martin Luther King.

Michael Jackson was kiked big time, and "They don't really Care about us" is really about (((them))).

Really shows how Jews like to trap talented black artists and just exploit them for money then toss their corpses to the side once they are done.

Crazy I did not know that it gets even deeper.

>The sorry state of Jow Forums

What does this image prove? That Michael Jackson was once one of the most famous people on planet earth and he had to socialize with Jews out of obligation? Michael looks totally out of place in that image. Also he has the smallest nose in the room.

How was he obligated? He more or less controlled Sony at this point and could have cancelled at any time.

Attached: michaeljacksonisraeliflag.jpg (180x286, 15K)

>How was he obligated? He more or less controlled Sony at this point and could have cancelled at any time.

I doubt he controlled Sony. Don't get me wrong, Michael was worth a fortune back then, he owned the back catalog to his music along with the Beetles back catalog. He could use that as leverage. But Michael's career was kinda waning in the mid to late '90s when that image was taken. I'm sure Michael was killed just so they could horde his work.

The entertainment industry is king pinned by the Jews. Once people get in deep like Michael, they are going to be surrounded by Jews at all times. It's part of the business. I'm sure Michael had to do this shit just to please them at times.

Look at his face, this is taken much later than his 1993 tour of Israel. It seems to be taken mid-2000s. Yes, I'm sure he was surrounded by Jews - yet he couldn't keep his hands of their kids.

Attached: MJ in Israel.jpg (303x166, 10K)

1/2

Attached: Boys will be Boys.png (762x609, 74K)

2/2
He signed the book, so he was going to pass it on to somebody.
Where's the daft Aussie who always says: "This is a book that everyone has on their coffee table"?

Attached: Boys will be Boys NAMBLA Edition.png (620x502, 76K)