Daily reminder that you Will die not experiencing sex as Evolution has perfectioned It over millions of years just for...

Daily reminder that you Will die not experiencing sex as Evolution has perfectioned It over millions of years just for some stupid aesthetic decisión u werent able to have a Word of.

>Inb4 I shower Everyday
>You are a mutilated goy Who thinks pleasure comes from the prostate

Attached: circumcision-performed-on-the-boy.jpg (500x333, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But, user.

I lowered my standards and found a QT Christian virgin Latina.

I'm going to have twice as many kids as you and I just get more NEET bux while my future wife works.

I literally just need to get her pregnant and I've sealed the deal.

>Inb4 muh 14 words

I'm not lonely

Attached: 20180515_012533.jpg (401x720, 183K)

good on outing yourself we'll track that vpn for when the shtf

Attached: MansonEyes.jpg (640x425, 34K)

>vpn

You are technologically illiterate.

sage

>shtf
It's called TDOTR you ultra cancer faggoy

Attached: 12.jpg (618x768, 117K)

I wonder what it is like to be a reddit faggot that will die surrounded by a bunch of goblin looking spics. To die knowing that your family line is more stupid than yourself, looks different than yourself, and acts different than yourself. I do not understand why you faggots want to race mix. You must be so unattractive that not even a white landwhale will take you. I feel bad for your future.

WAAAHHHH THE HUMANS AREN'T THE COLOR I LIKE!

>I'm going to have twice as many kids as you and I just get more NEET bux while my future wife works.

Good luck faggot. WW3 soon. You’ll be living in some Mexican slum with your half retarded mutt kids when the world ends. What a way to die.

And don’t try to convince me otherwise. We all know this rampant degeneracy and federal reserve Ponzi scheme are unsustainable and the plane is going to crash with no survivors. The only independent variable is whether you choose to live or die dishonourably.

Attached: E6649C40-E796-4496-86A7-E37F2937FF8A.jpg (699x1024, 57K)

>*sighs internally*

Attached: CE8DD865-DBAD-400C-90D5-E3AC0BC7D61D.jpg (600x744, 85K)

ive had sex with 10 women

Sir, I'm disabled - mentally.

>Argentina
>shower
Pick one. Even if you did shower everyday you would still have a gross smelly anteater dong with smega

Then you shouldn’t breed. We have enough retards in this clownworld as it is.

Attached: D2C98331-374D-4C40-A6FE-B6A268221A42.jpg (927x1024, 86K)

That's nothing pal. I've had sex with 3 (not counting hookers).

I'm going to though, lots.

And they'll all be raised hating faggots and loving Christ.

nice!

Attached: 1526294545626.png (530x530, 190K)

Ive only had sex with one. Flew to Asia soley for a hooker and got an the clap

jokes on you schlomo never let a rabbi near my junk

>Circumcision makes you both so unsensitive that you'll never experience sex properly, but also so overly sensitive that you'll always finish too early
I'm not going to defend performing this barbaric procedure on kids for a second but get your narrative straight lol

There is significantly reduced sensory input, so it's more of an all or nothing effect. Think about if you had substantial hearing loss. There isn't a lot of difference between the quietest sound you can hear and the loudest one, and anything even close to a noisy room just sounds like an uninterpretable mess.

>the rare uncut mutt
Feels good

Attached: 1524210755461.png (567x321, 326K)

Its probably what generally happens, especially when done at a young age by a bloodthirsty rabbi or something, but its definately not a given

>when Jow Forums tries to play doctor

Hahahahahah

Of course it's a given. You're permanently removing a large number of sensory nerves. Try that anywhere else on the body and you'll find something similar. There's not as much signal headroom between numbness and pain.

Ever hear of neuropathy? It's obviously not that debilitating in most cases, but it's the same principle. Or look up how you can trigger an orgasm through vagus nerve stimulation.

Ah, that's too bad. You should go for unprotected sex with a prime Norwegian beauty. It's awesome!

>Of course it's a given
look I'm on your side when it comes to premature circumcision for (((aesthetics))) or as a (((preventive))) measure. There's clearly some ritualistic pleasure that jews get out of it. But you're kinda talking out of your ass even though there's no need to lie about it.

That's just how it works m8. It may be one factor among many, but as you age and degrade you'll find out about loss of dynamic range in your sensory input. Also in motor control and other CNS things, for that matter.

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115K)

I'm uncut and I'm never gonna experience sex in ANY form.

Every day this fuckin dude goes to take a piss and catches a wiff of his own smelly dick cheese.
Then gets disgusted, so he tries to justify his junk funk by shitposting about his weird turtleneck dingaling.

I think it's wrong to joke about circumcision because it's wrong to joke about child abuse. The problem is you have people who've been abused when they were little justifying abusing their own children saying "Well, I've been abused and I've done pretty good for myself. So what if I want to abuse my own child? I should have the right to do so. Its body belongs to me to do as I please. If you don't want to abuse your child, that's you, but I have a right as an american to scar my child for life! What are you? Some kind of anti-semitic bigot?"

Attached: cucked.jpg (940x720, 88K)

Thxs, but no thxs...

Attached: complic-bleed-scream.png (222x395, 124K)

Attached: anaemia.png (556x1209, 297K)

Attached: haem-tn-txt.png (450x535, 36K)

Attached: haem-ky.jpg (960x824, 93K)

Attached: haem-neb.png (437x644, 308K)

post everything you got, I am saving

:-)

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

Sorry user, im at work

Attached: bleeding-hell.png (402x487, 180K)

Attached: haemophilia.png (580x1591, 190K)

Holy shit. Well I guess that helps answer the question of whether or not stitching and bleeding is a problem for infants vs. adults.

im not cut