Israel Will Shoot Anyone Anything

Jews hate Christians - Why do you idiots support them?
The US needs to stop funding Israel
Boycott all Zionists and Jews

Attached: DdPkgqlV0AEwcGp.jpg (720x707, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zft08PIpIWM
theonion.com/idf-soldier-recounts-harrowing-heroic-war-story-of-kil-1826048745
youtube.com/watch?v=nRUp_AUWn9w
youtube.com/watch?v=xccyFSoa1lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can’t. We make the best shit in the world and the goyim need us to survive. Look at countries without Jews - absolute shitholes.

Most of the Christians that do are brainwashed boomers. The rest are waking up. Spread the word Rev 3:9
youtube.com/watch?v=zft08PIpIWM

The world would be a better place without Jews.
Admit it.

your time is about up schlomo faggot

Even the Onion get's it right:

IDF Soldier Recounts Harrowing, Heroic War Story Of Killing 8-Month-Old Child theonion.com/idf-soldier-recounts-harrowing-heroic-war-story-of-kil-1826048745

a lot of those IDF soldiers are Americans, Jews defend Israel before the USA. Kick them out!

The US is run by Jews: Bank, Media, Congress, Judges, Medical, Pharmacological, All Vices.

How did you let this happen America?
Why?

all the places jews own are shitholes or turning into them. jews have a reputation of being dirty and unwashed.

Does it bother you that your empty threats don’t faze us anymore? You’re a joke.

A sayanim (sing. Sayan; Hebrew: helpers, assistants) is a Jew living outside Israel who volunteers to provide assistance to Israel and/or the Israeli Mossad utilising the capacity of their own nationality to procure assistance. This assistance includes facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and even overt intelligence gathering. Estimates put the number of sayanims in the hundreds of thousand.

While not official Mossad agents and sometimes acting without explicit knowledge, they may work in the capacity of unregistered representatives of the government of Israel in their respective nations.

Generally-speaking, these non-Israeli Jewish volunteers are asked to engage in legal activities that will not bring them into trouble with the authorities, such as using Wikipedia to spread propaganda.

Attached: Sayanim_deleted_from_wikipedia.png (994x574, 98K)

I think you have us confused with Arabs, meme flag faggot

>meme flag
>muh JIDF
>happy merchant

Whatever, faggot

there is no real difference.

I support countries defending their borders against foreign invaders.

Attached: JIDF.png (1269x575, 500K)

The JIDF will be utterly removed wherever they might hide. You read this here first

I'm not the Jew wasting my my time on a message board that hates Jews.
Do something better with the short time you have left since you aren't worried.

>implying serving your people is a bad thing
>implying you can change who you are by moving country

Only white people are dumb enough to not be like this. In the West, they say we are multi-cultural, but really, we are multi-tribal. Nature in action.

everywhere you go you steal the land a resources and then destroy those nations. The death of the Middle East is your doing. The death of Africa too. Communism in the USSR. Now you are destroying the USA and Canada and Europe again.

Everywhere you go throughout history you turn into filth and degeneracy. The stories are endless and passed down through generations of your greed and lies. You and your people are a pox on this earth. This is why you always get tossed out.

Even after you get your own country you lie cheat and steal and refuse to leave our lands.

When you get rid of the jew, you will also see the Arabs and Muslims leave.

So you support Palestine fighting off Jewish invaders?

Fail

>8

wrong, the legacy of the dirty jew who steal and lies goes back a long way in western literature. No matter what you do in life you will always be a jew, and the word jew will always be a slur.

ANYONE with a brain will use the meme flag because your country flag will trace you IP. Don't fall for the tricks of the jew /pol

Arabs and Jews have the same DNA
Even your book says you are biological brothers

I've lived in Turkey. You're about the same as them.

>Why do you idiots support them?

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 82K)

I’m an oldfag desu. I’ve been here longer than Jow Forums

Is that why muh Muslims ruin every country they invade? Are the Jews the ones destroying Sweden or are you just going to blame us for it like the retard you are?

truthtrips

they are their own worst enemy.

the more they have people banned on the net, their funding cancels, lies told the more people hate them.

the more they kill people with sticks and stones, those who they have kept ignorant and stolen their lands and resources, the larger the number of people grow who hate them.

Even their own God hates them.

They had a chance to do good, but instead gave into old habits of spreading degeneracy, theft an lies.

There are very few moral jews, very few true human beings that also call themselves jews.

What is the rare moral jew?
he is anti-zionist, against the Wall St Banks, fights AIPAC, Is not a war profiteer or war monger, that power and wealth should not exceed its demographics. A moral Jew will leave the west and share the middle East with it's brothers the Arab

Usually when things like this happen, websites like BestGore are filled with videos hating on what Isreal is doing.
But there isn’t any.
All I’m seeing is pictures and articles.

You caused chaos in the Middle East and pushed an anti-Christian, uneducated, non-western people into our lands to destroy their nations and ours for your own gain and profit.

All Wars Are For Israel.

You are stealing their land and resources and destroying our culture. You have infiltrated every policy put forth by the EU and US.

We allowed this, we didn't listen, but now we are aware first hand of how you work, your lies and theft.

911 was the fault of Israel and the jews.
All the dead US soldiers died for Israel, not the US.
Now South Africa, years of Jews stealing resources have put the Dutch Farmer's at death's door.
As a member and supporter of the tribe you personally profit.

We got lazy, once that is fixed it will NEVER happen again.

>2
video is everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=xccyFSoa1lA

Because they follow Trump's orders. And Trump needs to consume kike jizz to get anything passed through congress.

Attached: 1526393149510.jpg (343x391, 52K)

Because they kill mudshits. They do Gods work.