How does youtube propose a show like this? What went wrong with their staff that they do something rational?

How does youtube propose a show like this? What went wrong with their staff that they do something rational?

Attached: 1849053_1.jpg (630x630, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmoviesfree.net/season/cobra-kai-season-1/watching/?episode_id=35011&sv=6
youtube.com/watch?v=c1z7iLlFu9E
youtube.com/watch?v=aDTUH8VkhVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good show, free 2 episodes and then you have to pay. fucking jews

I'm just glad they didn't make Zabka a sjw faggot. Can't stand watching any movies or tv shows but this was pretty good

Whats Kai for?

They know there's tons of channels like That Guy With The Glasses which peddle in nostalgia like the Karate Kid. Probably made it easier to sell them on the idea that they're calling back on people's childhoods.

bmoviesfree.net/season/cobra-kai-season-1/watching/?episode_id=35011&sv=6

Jow Forums btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=c1z7iLlFu9E

Attached: 60listorton.jpg (200x200, 18K)

>Created by (((Jon Hurwitz))) and (((Hayden Schlossberg)))
>tonnes of DIEversity and wimmin power
Yep, totally /our show/, op you cock sucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDTUH8VkhVE
Why doesnt Jow Forums tease someone to their face with honor and respect?

Attached: 1489200802354.jpg (702x674, 42K)

should only watch videos that make you learn, entertainment is degenerate

Attached: 1520619811938.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Society

Sure is viral marketing in here. How many fucking times are you going to post this? Take this sage and go away.

>bmoviesfree.net/season/cobra-kai-season-1/watching/?episode_id=35011&sv=6

Thanks my based Italian dude, is that episode 3?

Pizza, pasta and now working links

nevermind I just saw you click the numbers below D:

It's essentially just mercantile of the most rational kind by YouTube red that has tried a new approach for a change in order to cater to a growing change in the metaphysical politcal climate, to rake in more shekyls by creating something beyond the generic liberal tripe so commonly seen on other platforms.

However one could also argue they essentially made a show aimed at putting down the Aryan goy as a failure degenerate in life who represents the dying ideas of illiberalism and honour, compared to the successful materialistic Jew who is living the American dream with his house, wife, kids and car dealership that represents liberalism and mammonism in it's purest form.

Essentially they probbaly hoped that the vast majority of the audience would be rooting for larusso based on the previous film seeing how he was "bullied" by jonnhy who was the bad goy, and of course the vast majority of people probably will yet unfortunately they unprecedented the number of dissidents who root for our guy.

Never watched the original Karate Kid (accidentally watched the remake and assumed the original would be just as pozzed)
Should I watch it before or after the series?

yes at least 1

Yes watch the first one. the other 2 are good, but not necessary.

Attached: Wayne_D_wigger.jpg (90x90, 6K)

thanks

the most important lesson to be learned from this series is when Johnny sees the WHITE father and WHITE son sharing an ice cream sunday and feeling regret for how he handled his son.

It's fucking refreshing

All work and no play makes (you) a pretentious cunt. Gtfo with your "I'm too good to relax" bullshit.

Because they're not dumb, they know youtube leans to the right heavily and its a good way to break the hegemony of pozzed netflix, amazon, bbc etc

Strike and Mike made the prediction that it would be good for first season to hook an audience and then get POZ'd in following seasons.

Something is not right. The show is portraying the fascistics Cobra Kai as good guys.

Attached: bearsuit lain.jpg (591x605, 18K)

You should all watch Atlanta season 2, I think it's Donald Glover trying to hold up a mirror to the African American community, it shows whites in a positive light despite some unbearable moments.

Maybe there is a cultural shift coming?

Its also legitimately very good overall if you'r not a total polack sperg.

Although it is very race-baiting it might be so anti-white that it shows blacks in a bad light coupled with their exhibited behaviour, I don't know

>Strike and Mike made the prediction that it would be good for first season to hook an audience and then get POZ'd in following seasons.
That's an easy prediction to make since this always happens in every western show that runs long enough.
There always has to be an imperial morality lesson on the evils of racism.
Always.

It's interesting, I'm about halfway through. The villain of the original movie is the protagonist, and the protagonist of the movie is sort of a villain/protagonist.

Too many browns, but the protagonist is redpilled. His karate also seems strictly inferior. It will be interesting to see how they handle that.

I was 4 when the first one came out, but a bit older when I saw it on VHS. Every kid wanted to do Karate, it made a big buzz

It won't do that now, but its good to see this generation watching shit we saw growing up

One of the best new shows I've seen in a while.

This is a good show. It shows how two grown men took a karate fight way too seriously.

Attached: ed koch.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Lol this. Pretty sad actually desu