I honestly get the feeling (((they))) are putting something in the water specifically for white bois to lose their hair

I honestly get the feeling (((they))) are putting something in the water specifically for white bois to lose their hair

Attached: F166560A-1C9B-42EC-9F25-7EE602D35DBD.jpg (750x1001, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=de9iIZ4DCHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Brazil
>white

Shit genetics are shit

You do white men bald at alarming rates compared to other races right?

You do realize

Hair loss is completely normal.

Going bald?
>Shave all hair off
>Grow thick beard
>keep it clean
>get fucking ripped
>slam 10/10 stacy pussy every day
Not hard bro

>(((they))) are putting something in the water
It's alarming how fast Brazil is stupefied

Attached: 1525825843461.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

this

they do, have you been living in veil?

standard baldie cope

Hair loss is normal for Caucasians but blacks and Asians rarely ever bald. So who is really the masterrace?

>I have more hair therefore I am superior
this better be a joke

I don't know about asians but blacks go bald just as much as whites. Are you retarded?

Nope. Shit hair = shit genetics

If you have dirty blond hair like me a scruffy beard like pic related works. I was rocking that even with hair.

Attached: IMG_1279.png (698x522, 935K)

>blacks and Asians rarely ever bald
youtube.com/watch?v=de9iIZ4DCHw

Attached: mfw.jpg (621x800, 119K)

u bald tho

sugar

tfw no baldness genes

Wrong:
>Take Finasteride
>Rub minoxidil into hairline
>Dermaroll thinning areas
>Blast head with laser

No. I have thick, healthy hair, and a pretty good beard, and I drink our clean tap water. It's genes, man. Try to eat better, no brazilian cheetos or any other neckbeard foods. Thin haired, limp wristed faggots need not apply, this board is for binnish bikings

Attached: spurdowitheuroshopper.jpg (800x680, 55K)

Watch out guys this hairy motherfucker is going to show us what's what.

the balding isn't what concerns me, the old-man skin is

It's called testosterone and much better than the alternative

>take sex hormone disrupting chemicals because you are a literal cuck who is controlled by your external appearance

You should be more concerned about those fish eyes though.
Have you been drinking nuclear waste user?

I have very similar colouring, except the white/blonde is over the top of brown. Is there a known origin of this?

Inb4 "you're a nigger, Harry."

Attached: 20180502_160107.jpg (909x951, 304K)

>It's called testosterone
No, it's a genetic sensitivity to DHT in the hair follicle. Even high DHT will not inherently make you bald.

t. Baldy

That’s not me in OP

More like something in shampoo for white boys.

Nobody in my family is bald but I have actual nightmares about it, that leave me feeling depressed all day. I feel for you balding bros.

Attached: btts.jpg (411x412, 22K)

It's normal if you eat grill meat non-stop for 20 years like in Australia. Cancer then becomes normal too.

> shave hair off
> grow thicc beard

Attached: Goodbye+funnyjunk+hey+funnyjunk+long+time+lurker+here+but+long_6ca5e3_6518574.jpg (1200x916, 164K)

How old are you OP? Your skin looks terrible, like a 50+ year old who has spend a lot of time under the sun but stil doesn't tan. And what's up with these forehead wrinkles?

Just realizing most soibois are bald

Attached: 21990A0F-853E-481C-9778-547380D07384.jpg (750x1334, 176K)

Not only are they bald but they have unkempt facial hair. Don't become one.

im literally bald at 24, prob going to kill myself

Not me. Just an example of a bald white boi

Attached: FB9979D2-B684-40CD-9365-64A3493427C3.jpg (256x286, 24K)

>Asians rarely ever bald

Attached: asian man balding.png (404x539, 330K)

I second this.
6"4', bald as fuck, full beard, 15 stone at 10% fat.. Lifes good over here breh.

Then consider yourself lucky for not being him. Also just shave it off if you're bald.

men have been going bald in huge numbers for thousands and thousands of years. it's not an illness. it's a natural process that occurs to at least some degree for most men. a 60 year old with the same hair volume as his 18 year old self is a complete oddity

What's different about modern times is that people are less willing to accept it, and widespread education makes people come up with all sorts of half-convincing broscience to explain it

you have zero statistics to back this up

pretty sure japan has the highest rate of balding anyway

hanavesigoblin

FtM trannies. Testosterone is a helluva drug! Look for the tiny T-Rex arms.

Why are there so many bald niggers then?

Baldness is sing of body aging aka weakness. Not saying you can't pump up those muscles, but people who aren't bald will pump up much faster. You are basically becoming grandpa real soon and if you aren't careful with old age that is 50 years with you baldie then you might die very fast.

Bald men have more testosterone than not bald men

not true at all lmao