How should I feel/think about Germany?

Long story time - How would you feel/think?

>Be me in 1990s
>grow up dirt poor in 'post-communist' Poland, not enough to eat, no heating, below poverty line by all todays standards
>go to some dirt poor, pathological school
>in school get approached by weird people who ask you to take weird tests
>turns out you have very high IQ
>get offer to be placed in an "elite" german class sponsored by Germany
>parents accept
>get placed in a class with paid private teachers and half the regular class size
>get 10 hours a week of learning German language
>receive books on german history, art, culture
>get free class-holidays in Germany, where they tell your class that you'll be a big part of Europe's future
>get regular sponsored trips to Germany to make friends and tour multiple German cities
(nobody from the class ever made any friends there, as literally all the german kids would call us "polish pigs" and hate us for being polish)
>when Poland entered the EU get a sponsored trip to EU parliament, which extended into a trip around Belgium, France and Germany
>get offers of scholarships where you get paid to attend German universities with all living costs covered
>decline the offers cuz muh WW2 invasion, muh never forgive
>go study in England instead
>leave England as you realize the country is a fucking joke
>go back to Poland to realize the country is not even a joke, the country doesn't really even exist, it's a puppet state

>see what your ex-classmates are up to
>almost all of them are doctors/lawyers/politicians working and living in Germany
>realize this "elite" class was Germany trying to find and acquire 140+ IQ individuals to germanize them
>realize Germany poured/invested more resources and care into your upbringing than your own state

>talk with your family about WW2
>turns out:

Attached: germany.jpg (2400x1800, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Grandather 1
>high rank officer
>his unit was captured and he was sent to prisoners of war camp in Germany
>he escaped the camp and was trying to survive in hiding on enemy land but was starving to death, it was winter
>a German family found him barely concious in near-death state
>this German family fed him, housed him and kept him hidden till war ended
>he survived thanks to these kind people

>Grandmother 1
>was supposed to be sent to a forced labour camp
>during 'sorting' some nazi lady noticed she's intelligent and pretty
>muh blonde hair blue eyes
>so instead she was sent to Germany to assimilate

>Grandfather 2's family owned a big manufacturing business
>factories seized by nazis for war production
>family sent to forced labour camps (not jews, it's a myth that "only jews" were sent to concentration camps)
>one young child in family dies in the concentration camp, everyone else survives

>Grandmother 2's family was part of polish nobility
>rich af
>owned massive area of land
>Germans respected this family, nobody was touched/harmed during war
>some % of gold was taken, small price
>Germans wanted to assimilate this family and help them stabilize the region after war
>some estate was seized for local German HQ's, estate was not damaged
>war over, soviets come
>soviets murder almost everyone in the family, shot in back of the head, burried in some mass grave
>all land/property was stolen, centuries old buildings were destroyed
>soviets for 15+ years continue to hunt down the members of this family and execute them
>the remnants of the family got fake identities, live dirt poor (as everyone under communism)

>To the best of my knowledge outside of combat only 1 civilian family member died during nazi invasion

>Have inner dillema
>Germany "wants" you
>realize Germans would give 0 fucks about you if you were not born with high IQ
>realize Poland gives 0 fucks about you regardless of your IQ
>realize your family was treated in a mostly civilized way during a nasty war
>realize USA/England sold your country to fucking barbaric soviets who obliterated your family
>realize you grew up dirt poor way below poverty line because USA/England sold your country to Stalin
>realize Poland was once again sold out as few days ago USA passed act 447
>be tempted to move to Germany
>still be confused about what to think/feel about Germany

If you were me, how would you feel/think about Germany?

Go to GERMANY you faggot! Stop being a bitch. Germany’s a nice country despite the pol memes. Or move to Turkey.

ez money

You are the definition of high IQ pussy.

Go to Germany, earn good money, do not abolish Polish roots, return to Poland to help/invest in it later in life.

Or if you don't want to go then fucking don't. You can get a well paid job in Warsaw

It isn't that hard, you're just overthinking it.

>>realize Germany poured/invested more resources and care into your upbringing than your own state
Germany stealing polish children. What's new?

first time I hear of this
most Polish here are old women who come to work in the healthcare system

>realize Germans would give 0 fucks about you if you were not born with high IQ
Why should they?
In a just world, being a poor and stupid rascal and not getting removed is the privilege of the native population alone, no country anywhere needs foreigners to leech and cause trouble.

just listen to

>If you were me, how would you feel/think about Germany?
I only read your first anecdote, but going by that, I'd feel GROSSARTIG

It's good for you that you haven't been lured into Germany. They tryried to shamelessly germanize you just like they did with kids during ww2. I'd not invest my penny in Germany, or If you really want to go out of Poland then Switzerland is a good option, it is much better country to live than Germany.

don't come or we will assimilate you

Attached: 3565655.png (280x280, 25K)

Why SHOULD we give 1 fuck about foreign peoples?
What kind of ridiculous subhuman entitlement mentality is that?
Polacken, not even once...

>>realize Poland was once again sold out as few days ago USA passed act 447
You want to come west to one of several countries that is about to become a caliphate?

We've got dangerous looking niggers, in a small town in eastern Germany. In pretty much the whole country, now, it is no longer safe to go outside now because there are so many of them.

At this point in time, you are better off in Poland.

Move to germany. My neighbors are poles. They teach their kids polish and german. Just keep your roots.

Germany has always a hate for the latest group of immigrants. That were poles in the early 90s. Now it's shitskins. Earlier it were Italians. Turks are the only exception because they are autistic fucks who get worse each Generation.

You will probably find a country very different from which you experienced earlier.

kys

Germany is one of Europe's empires. Material reality goes before muh feelings you retard. If you want to work as a corporate slave among the satanist elites, then go work in the West

Yeah it is a pretty nice country. And it's an =actual= country, with real government which plans for decades ahead.
Why Turkey?

Yeah I know I'm being a pussy about this, but it's been bugging me for months now. I wish it was as simple as it looks. (or maybe it really is that simple and I'm being retarded)

Totally agree with you. The German state exists to further the interests of German people, not interests of people from =insert some random country here=. As any state should. Acquiring low IQ people is net negative. Acquiring high IQ people is very net positive.

Yeah it is shameless germanization. But can you blame them? I'm kind of surprised that more countries don't try to do this. Actually I've been thinking about Switzerland a lot lately.

That really made me laugh :)

Nowhere I'm implying Germany =should= give any fucks about foreigners. They made the investment because acquiring high IQ folks is a net positive for the country. They are acting in their own interest. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah all of this "welcome refugees" towards millions of 20 y/o men from non-war-zone countries is not very tempting. Still not sure wtf the German government is doing with this.

The ex-classmates mostly say that it's awesome in Germany, but lately they get more general hate for being polish in big cities. Could be due to the built up tension caused by "refugees", as as it's racist to complain about refugees, so they could be venting on other whites, like polish, as it's "not racist". But yeah most of ex-classmates are quite happy there.

I appreciate your input.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

I guess it's what happened to my "grandmother 1".
>so instead she was sent to Germany to assimilate

She was 14/15 at the time.

>one nigger treated me better than other niggers
>how I should feel about the first nigger Jow Forums?

How come your such high IQ individual but can't grasp such basic things
Fuck off

Attached: 1496031335262-pol.jpg (440x398, 27K)

Trust me I fully realize it pretty much comes down to this.

Still I'm interested in Jow Forums perspectives on it.