Would you side with jews to eradicate shitskins or side with shitskins to eradicate jews?

Attached: Screenshot_20180505-003630.jpg (1460x1080, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9zraS8EKw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we will act as the jews and support both sides in killing each other, then wipe out the winner.

Attached: alien invasion.webm (720x1280, 1.75M)

Side with whites to eradicate jews and contain shitskins in their countries

Use their support to eradicate Jews, then team up with gooks to eradicate niggers and slimes.

Only if they take the ane

How.

Right now, Israeli interests are being branded as alt-right and I'm pretty sure if they tried to do anything to the euromudslimes, they'd instant get btfo'd by the UN.

Eradicate both but if i had to chose eradicate jews they are a blight on humanity for many reasons. Also sage this crap. How many times are you kikes going post this same slide thread. Fuck you!

jews without shitskins are a neutered power, yet shitskiins without jews become either decent humans or feral mongs

Use Turks to eradicate Germans, Use algerians to eradicate French, and create 3 seas and an ocean iniciative

oh and gas the jews

Manipulate the shitskins into eradicating the jews only to have them BTFO by the jews.

Preferably we would deport both back to their home countries without having to eradicate either.

Neither, muslems cant coexist with latin people, and latin people cant stand jews, we opt for exterminating both

were making the left now take a anti jewish stance, its hillarious.

Shitskins.
Jews spread degeneracy all over the world.
Shitskins would never let a single SJW/lefty/lesbo/gay/trans/furry/etc cancer live.

Jews are a blight on both our houses.

I'll outjew the jew and side with both to remove both.

>siding with jews

this is what Israeli jews think of EU

Attached: 1526464604203.png (633x328, 16K)

The problem with this is that jews don't have a home country. This is exactly why Israel was created. Jews are the only minority in all of history that has agreed to go live in their own country, and look how that went. Israel pretty much runs the world now.
Sending them to their own country is not a solution, if you deported all jews to Israel you'd end up paying even more money to them and giving away more power to them.
The only solution is killing them all, which might never happen.

after weev was exposed as a marxist Jew infiltrator how long until Sam is also exposed as one as well?

Join with the shitskins to eradicate the Jews. Shitskins don't need to be eradicated, just contained. Once the Jewish problem is solved we send the shitskins back to their containment continent and seal it off. Problem solved.

Both to eradicate shitty comedians and their shitty fanbases.

Attached: [por que no los dos intesifies].jpg (824x483, 51K)

If we eradicate Jews then shitskins wont be brainwashed zombie commies invading, raping, and screeching we're evil and there's no problem. But over time we'd be bred out because of soft hearted Christkikes. Also satanist/gnostic larpers would still exist and want to meme Revelations.

If we help Jews eradicate shitskins then the Jews aren't really that big of a problem except that they'll continue to enslave us in usury bondage but I can live with that as long as the species persists into evolving (and that doesn't mean transhumanism BORGs but Kryptonian supermen).
I guess I'd side with Jews just to have some cowboy land in Africa and protect the elephants and stuff. But Jews would clone niggers eventually to kill us.

Attached: 3GUnR.jpg (400x267, 88K)

I will side with Muslims to exterminate the Jews. We are both victims of Jewish terrorism.

Attached: cant-mossad-the-assad-18832423.png (500x616, 156K)

I side with Slava and wipe everything else out

>shitskiins without jews become either decent humans or feral mongs
A risk worth taking.

Both. To defeat the jew you will have to become the jew.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Jews are shitskins so it's not really a valid question.

Honestly couldn't care less I just want both sides to finally duke it out properly.

Attached: hamas pls.png (313x364, 71K)

They can't. If they do, there will be nothing left for America and it's allies to control and use as bait.

Side with jews to eradicate shitskins. Once all the shitskins are gone, it will be much easier to eradicate the Jews afterwards

neither fully I accept Israels right to exist but not their right to slaughter unarmed people indiscriminately

>they'd instant get btfo'd by the UN.
when in history has that ever happened?

There are no Jews here and mudslamics hate us so I'll support Jews except against Iran. Or when they try to do dirty shit like in Syria.

Jews are largely a problem because they import shitskins. No shitskins means that Jews have a harder time subverting White countries. Jews also contribute more to scientific progress.

>neither fully I accept Israels right to exist but not their right to slaughter unarmed people indiscriminately
I too accept King Kongs right to swing around New York City but I'm totally against him knocking things over.

Attached: ape human psych.jpg (208x312, 22K)

Why not eradicate both? Also sage for slide threads.

side with shitskins temporarliy to get rid of kikes, then humanitarian aid will decrease radically resulting in the starvation of shitskins its a win win situation

Attached: 1509831844666 (1).jpg (792x576, 34K)

the slavshit is right

Hey this is your monster so why doesn't USA just take over the region and manage it.

Neither, let them cannibalize each other in that desolate part of the world. Far as Im concerned kikes killed the God of the white people and shitskins defy him. Why support either satanic scum with time or money invested for no future return or benefit. No. Quarantine and Erase their celebrity idols from memory once the global net goes dark and the revelation is complete. Let them burn alive. Maybe the sun will mark them as the true niggers they aspire to be by stealing the ancestry of an african slave while pretending to be a holy chosen people persecuted by the globalist system set up by the arab oil trade.

let them fight and ill made money off their antics and watch it on tv KAY ?
youtube.com/watch?v=f9zraS8EKw4

Attached: 213135345.jpg (1280x720, 378K)

This was britains mistake of establishing them. They have no right to claim Jerusalem. They occupy it by force. You must not know how history goes or how it will repeat. Karma will deal khazar kikes and black haired masonic vamps their just reward. White people of the dirty blonde brown persuasion will btfo the faggots from the land on our own. Its natural instincts to cull the herd in times of overpopulation. Kikes fall on the wrong end of the double edged sword and the righteous faithful few who wield the gospel in all its might over the hypocrites and pagan heretics who defile the holy spirit and molest altar boys

If we where to take out the shitskins first, the kikes would manage to convince some whites to side with them like last time. Once the kikes are gone, the shitskins won't be much of a problem.

I for one am deathly afraid of the virulently anti-Semitic fascist left. The hate must stop.

i see a lot of ' israel was ment for the jews'. or something like that.

i hope you guys know that israel was originally meant for the palestinian people by the brits.

We shouldn't side with either of them, just sit back and see who loses.

only option would be to side with Muslims. These Arab nations did not cause any issues prior to the creation of Israel, and mostly kept to themselves. The only reason they're so fucked up today anyway is due to foreign intervention.
side with Muslims to eradicate Jews, then leave them alone (and they do the same to us)

I side with my fellow whites to eradicate Semites from our lands.

I would side with rational human beings to eradicate all of the irrational, extremist human beings of every religion and color.

I don't see how Jews are a problem, they are only 14.4–17.5 million around the world, very educated generally speaking.
Ok most of them are leftist, but about half of whites are too.

Ur so fucking stupid. It took half of Europe to repel Islam invasion in the middle ages.

Islam will be an improvement for Europe now, so no need to try to stop it.

There is no Islamic empire anymore. They're not going to try shit now.