Is anyone else blackpilled?

Is anyone else blackpilled on the future of white people?

It seems like the powers that be have decided that white countries will be flooded with 3rd worlders, and that’s that. The majority of normies don’t really care, and they are in compliance with this.

So what’s left? When you have people like Richard Spencer who tries to go on a college speaking tour, the government literally just shuts it down and he goes home, and people continue to not care.

We are up against a subtly totalitarian agenda, and I don’t see much we can do. Cuckservatives don’t seem to care either, I doubt they’ll even get out and vote for 2018.

I don’t even consume much political commentary anymore or stay educated on any of this. I just go to work, listen to funny podcasts, go hiking, and forget about it. I doubt trump will be able to pull off anything big because cuckservatives won’t get out and vote in 2018.

What’s your view?

Attached: 366327FB-1B3F-488A-9840-9DECA8FA7BC3.jpg (1024x898, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound like you're cuckpilled.
The idea of modern civilization being niggered should motivate you to do something instead of making you run from it.
Realistically if there is a magic blue wave then shits fucked.
But nobody thought Donald would win and he did.
And it's not happening as fast as we want but things are better than before and hopefully he can fulfill all his campaign promises.

Attached: d7ec107543ddb468a53497ea61e5512e95bdd82158e3f7d62b5c8d735114e1dc.png (800x800, 697K)

>Richard Spencer
Paid DNC employee, ignore him
>So what’s left?
>What’s your view?
memes and deporting beans faggot

Attached: 1507096581229.jpg (1536x2048, 249K)

I thought trump would win the day he announced his presidency

But I ever expected him to announce his run for presidency, it was shocking

Maybe we can create an incentive for a powerful person to be pro-white or something

Kill the traitors, drive out the foreigners

Attached: Fashwave DeathToTraitors.jpg (474x474, 100K)

Probably won’t happen

What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop with the demoralization and make yourself an agent of change. I was where you were not long ago and got fed up with just wallowing in despair so I started trying to redpill the people around me which was easy to do by subverting their simplistic worldview with strategically placed data they could draw conclusions from on their own.

If enough of us pay it forward in this manner, the change we can affect could be decisive.

Do you really think that getting black pilled is not their tactics?
Many of the discouraging threads (roasties, interracial couples, some left wing news paper screenshots) are made to well discourage you. Don't be a cuck! If you think the outcome going to be bad anyway than you don't have any reason not to try your best.

If you won't fight until there is nothing left to fight for you are set to lose!

Can someone shop Terry Davis' face onto this pls?

Attached: 1521529182313.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

simple
direct
i like it

Attached: 1324123.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>When you have people like Richard Spencer who tries to go on a college speaking tour, the government literally just shuts it down and he goes home, and people continue to not care.
Spencer is the government, a National Bolshevik, and an anti-white pedophile who openly says so. You're not listening.

Attached: putin russia israel jews syria iran alt right trump.jpg (467x470, 144K)

>Getting this blackpilled over nothing

But it already has started, open your eyes.

Attached: anders-breivik.jpg (420x599, 35K)

I agree with (you). I came to visit Rome and being here really makes me think. One can really see the passing of time in this place: Empires come and go. So much gets invented, established, lost. Here in Rome they have built new buildings and ideas on top of the old ones. They went from greatness to decline to renewed greatness and to decline again.

But up until now, it was the Romans or at least whites who ruled. It was people with a sense for culture, beauty, knowledge.

Nowadays, the city is dirty, full of niggers and muslim scum - and as you say: nobody seems to care. Even in Rome. The city has become dirty, Military everywhere. Chink tourists amidst Nafri and Paki street sellers. And of course: Niggers. Niggers everywhere. Visiting tourist spots is nearly impossible due to all the Poos and Chinks shitting every site up.

Globalism was a mistake. Free global movement of people was a mistake. Letting China participate in the formerly western economy was a mistake.

Rome tells me that time does not pass slowly. It flies. And when the consequences of our generation’s actions will come to full fruition, we will be cursed by those who will inherit the ruins of a formerly splendid civilization. Doesn’t matter if these people will be whites, mixed, or niggers. They will look at what we leave behind in disbelief and they will say “what the fuck?!”

Pic somewhat related.

Attached: 8DD269F3-6C4D-4A8D-BB00-0A173042E27E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

yes, it's called buddhism. learn to giggle a bit

Yes, I'm starting to think we do deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth. Not because we were mean to darkies but because of what we've become.

Unironically, fuck white ppl.

Dude, the fact that you used the word 'niggers' makes me want to never associate with you. You are at the same level of what you criticise. You fucking bogan boomer scum.

>can't tell if aussie shitposting

Race doesn't matter, only the Will of God. Have children, raise them well, truly educate them, or fuck off to the Himalayas and seek ascension. The details shift but the beginning and the end never change. You are entitled
To your actions but not the fruit of them

Attached: IMG_5676.jpg (199x253, 40K)

Maybe you’re right, nigger. But referring to them as apes seemed a little harsh to me desu.

This is what christians actually believe just accept the non-whites into your country goy

>or fuck off to the Himalayas and seek ascension
Sounds preferable desu.

Yep. In all honesty we should start a new calendar where year 0, day 0 is April 20, 1889. Hitler now occupies a place in the collective Western consciousness roughly equivalent to that of Jesus pre-WW2, but in the opposite way of course. Everything is about Hitler in one way or another.

Turn the other cheek goy. Disrespect the laws of nature goy. This universe is infinitely larger, amazing and complex than that semitic religion can comprehend.

Attached: 1521499763860.jpg (1600x1200, 431K)

>when the shills forget where they are

We need to ask ourselves real questions like we used too!!!
>is Q a fraud?
>is Q disinfo?
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush

We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

VIDEO also discusses
>Vanguard Group
The Major owner and controller of Western financial power ... THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND ARE CONNECTED TO
>NXIVM AND ALLISON MACK

the rabbit hole goes deep!!! Follow that white rabbit!
>why is DPRK folding
>what did Pompeo do/say
>why is pizzagate being hidden and slid!!!

MODS ARE HIDING THIS INFO!!! BANNING AND MOVING THREADS

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU KNOWING THE BOOMERS ARE INVADING AND Q IS A PSYOPP

Get enlightened

Attached: received_10211500859623136.jpg (902x676, 97K)

In fact, the West actively resists any attempt to stop them from committing collective suicide. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: protoman christ.jpg (1366x1195, 746K)