Antifa stickers

I was walking from uni today and on my way home i found an antifa sticker on a lamp post. I want to "improve" these with a marker. Any suggestions?

Attached: Commie faggots.jpg (472x474, 35K)

Just remove it you cunt, why even make a thread about this?

My nails are too fucked, Belgian knife laws are gay and i need to be quick. No witnesses.

Are you afraid of showing your stances by removing a fucking sticker? You're a pathetic, little shit.

cover "anti"

I am enjoying this showdown between the Spanish Netherlands and the Republic.
Please settle it with cannons.

this and then draw a lil swazi in there

White grease marker
Add the letter P in front of "antifascist"

Black over the 'anti' and put a swastika on the flag.

Shutting it down is for the jews. It's much more fun to be creative.

Jow Forums would be more fun if you didn't post awful threads like this one

Ok then show me a quality post.

>"Sarria Antifexista"
>Antifeixista = Anifa in catalan
>Sarrià = upper high class neighborhood in Barcelona

I found it unironically funny that rich youngsters where following left wing ideologies that go against their high class interest

Attached: IMG_20180516_124454.jpg (2610x4640, 2.78M)

seems like my idea was blessed but europeans are fucking worthless.
Die you pathetic betas

>a fucking leaf
>calling europeans "pathetic betas"

Don't use your nails, some stickers and posters have razor blades underneath them. Use a rock or something.

I always see communist and anarchist anti-capitalist posters in my neighbourhood. some of them look like they've been there for like half a year or more

I always want to rip them down but I never do

add lace

Attached: pantif.png (268x267, 91K)

Attached: fascist-action2.jpg (990x1000, 271K)

>live in the EU capital
>find antifa sticker at university
antifa pretends to be anti eu...

Attached: eu.jpg (960x640, 106K)

anti-faggot action

where do we sign up for that shit lol

So now you have to do it and give pics

or

Attached: cis-action.jpg (990x1000, 272K)

Just do it

Attached: IMG_20180113_144243.jpg (1200x1600, 920K)

Those stickers have been all over my city for at least 15 years.

tragic, what a bunch of losers.
never seen one of them oppose actual power
Its like they are a tool to denote populism, or to prevent actual rebellions.

when I used to live in central Baltimore I found one of these a block from my home. Really surprised that someone that chill lives in a city that black.

Attached: 54f655fe7affd.png (512x512, 30K)

print these ones

Attached: jfz_01[1].jpg (688x689, 107K)

Pussssyyyy

I saw one last night walking home, was in front of a house where typical welfare leeching, drug and alcohol abusing "lefties" or "anarchists" (really just 50 year old rebellious teens) live. They had lots of other stickers on the little electrical box in front of their apartment too. I guess ill have to spray paint over all of it some time, they probably had like 30 stickers on there, all social activist stickers while they do nothing but sit on their ass all day.

Put a swastika one over it with a razor blade under it

Antifa sounds like heroin addicts with a makeover.

Ive met some of them. They are just a bunch of degenerates with daddy issues.

They are just lefties because they want more gibs to support their drug habits. Antifa is big among the unwashed and undisciplined groups in society, like squatters who occupy buildings because they believe they have a "human right to housing". Of course they could work and pay rent like the rest of us, but that is a seperate issue for them because housing is a "human right" and it shouldn't matter if they work or not. It just so happens that all of them are also conveniently anti-capitalist and therefore they do not wish to participate in our capitalist system. I'm telling you, these people are delusional and their entire ideology is based on avoiding work.

THIS

Attached: 1466668816380s.jpg (125x122, 4K)

Black out the “anti” with a sharpie

Then put in pooper

UGent?

I couldn't handle that. Bunch of privileged twats lecturing others about the hypocrisy of privilege.

They're not just delusional, they're brainwashed. They keep railing against us and the people who are trying to make ends meet, but they never criticise actual power. They just shoot up or something and wait for the next populist wave.

They are delusional in the sense that when push comes to shove, they believe they will have an army of proletariats to fight the establishment. Little do they know the actual proletariat hate their guts, and those who are on their side are weak and dumb as fuck.

True

Many of them are very young people that simply want to fight for what the percieve as a good cause. They know very little of what fascism actually is, they just know that it is against equality. The ones that are older and still in the movement are usually drug addicts that love to check up younger girls. I was speaking to some of them, and they are not only mentally stunted, but they actually believe that they are fighting on behalf of the people. It is actually really sad, they have such a warped sense of what the proletariet wants and how they act. Just look at communist writings, they are written in a extremely academic and heavy style and it is aimed at the working class. This just shows how utterly delusional they are. They actually think that the average worker is going to read that shit in his spare time.

Their attention span is no more than 8 second long so they have no critical thinking and follow the mob.

>i don't want to break a nail
I really don't feel bad for Europe anymore.

Replace it with this

Attached: wojakH.jpg (684x767, 96K)

Attached: 1526028358951.png (1333x1142, 145K)

>belgian knife laws

pretty much means you can't carry around fixed blade knives without a proper reason for it. But something like a swiss utility knife, i doubt any police would bat an eye

Get some Onions or Arabic moon stickers and slap them over any you see.

get a wash bottle and some acetone.
douse it and the colors will all run/the adhesive will dissolve.

i'm not OP, but that is a good way to remove stickers

removes the risk of getting cut by a ghonnasyphiherpalaids infected razor too.
those fucking terrorists are truly loathsome.

Just get a black magic marker and cross it out

Attached: Antifalogo.jpg (2000x2000, 183K)

Just scratch "anti" with a key

Second this. Simple but full of reeeee

Jesus fuck that’s gay