'This is [censored for hate speech]'

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTe9bFSOVWg&client=mv-google&layout=tablet&skipcontrinter=1

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

LOL

He's a complete tool but damn if he doesn't get the message out

Attached: image.jpg (250x200, 7K)

jewtube and goolag should be dragged to court

Attached: 1526441652465.png (829x769, 621K)

life is tough being a civic nationalist :( :(

>nice try bigot
If only

Attached: image.jpg (678x996, 608K)

PJW never got the respect he deserved on here. The dude has always been rock solid except for the race issue, which you can tell he's just being prudent about for expedience.

Show PJW support on social and spread this shit!

he is a literal faggot and if you follow his shitty twitter you will end up hating his as much as me

What's tough about it? It's a relatively sane position, and there will always be harder line people who think you're a fag no matter where you're at.

I wonder whats the official reason.

They're so afraid of him they censored that completely benign video. Just roll with that

Facts are racist.

Attached: 712887nPfHAM.png (1028x574, 151K)

now hundreds of people reupload and signal boost the message. jewgle are stupid as fuck

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Q larpdicted this

Attached: 1526227841374.jpg (445x460, 32K)

Up/Down vote count is still there, if accessed with 3rd party scripts.

Oy vey, can't have that. We need to shut it down!

Attached: 159154797195108247.png (1089x221, 222K)

>MUH ESS JAY DOBA UUUUS

why do you even use youtube you stupid faggot
use hooktube for youtube videos
and steemit for the rest

>loyal TADist

Attached: terrysmiles.jpg (543x380, 22K)

>we need to make social justice the most embarrassing thing in the world

Social justice is doing a fine job itself. I don't red pill my kids, they come home from school and try to red pill me. Whatever (((they))) are trying to do, is backfiring spectacularly. Kids go to school, talk about MSM and Pop Culture and shit on it all day. They hate what the world is becoming. They are be red pilled by the same blue pills they are being forced to swallow.

He sounds rather Alt Righty at the end. "We need to create our own culture, we need to create our own narrative..."

"We."

>go onto it
>OYY VEYY THIS CONTENT IS ADULT ONLY
>ALSO NO COMMENTS, NO LIKES/DISLIKES, NO VIEWCOUNT, NO GOING TO THE AUTHORS CHANNEL

>no sharing
lol

>NUKE IRAN!
t. Alex the other day

Attached: alex red.jpg (900x534, 225K)

>THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HATE ISRAEL ALSO HATE ME SO NOW I'M 100% FOR ISRAEL NO MATTER WHAT
t. Jonstein

>oh no jewtube is censoring me
Tough shit, don't use their platform.
I'm sure everyone thinks I'm being an asshole or a lefty but I'm not. It's the fact that you guys use their fucking platform at all that empowers them to censor you in the first fucking place.
And that's exactly why the OP is useless to me or anyone that actually opposes jewtube, we can't fucking watch the video because we don't have an account. But I bet you're so plugged into their bullshit that it never entered your mind that people who don't use the platform can't watch that shit anyone.
Hooktube it you colossal cocksucking faggot.

Attached: 1453491024148.jpg (652x488, 141K)

Just watched the whole thing, which I would have never done if this video hadn't been moved to limited state. There was nothing particularly dangerous about this video and it is shameful that youtube would try to censor it.

good shit

But they can always say that they never censored it. Because only after certain amount of user's votes the algorythm places a video under a notice. And the video is still available. And we don't censor it, we just warn users based on "user's" votes. No laws say that video has to be shown on the main page or be in a "recommended" section. This is why they do it.

i fucking hate you boomers so goddam much.

Did jews teach you to hate each other?
Do you see how they ban all right-wing media? Don't you all understand that if he would speak as you do it on Jow Forums, they would ban him immediately? He is the one(from very few) people who really convinced millions to vote Trump. When Jow Forums did it only to few thousands. Are you sure he is a faggot, but not you?