Soyims

What can we do about the onions menace?

Attached: 452156142312.png (485x389, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G7PSwsEW
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let them die of hiv

>S O Y CHANGES TO ONIONS

What the fuck

It's a tough one. You cant go back in time and make their fathers raise them to be men and not cucks.

good morning schnellmerker

start getting rid of whatever promotes that garbage; start by shutting down basedny

>O
>sÖy
>sÓy

First day on Jow Forums, kid?

Söyböy

Basedgoy

FFS S0yg0y

I havent posted in 5 months. Ive been visiting Jow Forums since 2008 but havent posted as much in recent years. The changes catch me off guard

So basically these faggots can't even twist off a beer cap?

>look at me I'm an oldfag nao

Next time they should get a women to open it for them

i the chose one proclaime to you that S᠌᠌oy is not the issue facing the west

onions is not bad food buy onions is trash because it replaces solid foods. the human mouth needs to consume solid foods like raw fruits and vegetables in order to grow properly. Wolfe's law states that bone constantly remodels itself according to the load it has to bear, the human jaw is ridiculously overpowered for the food we eat. the strength of the jaw its function is to grow the facial architecture especially the chin, lower jaw, upper jaw and cheekbones. replacing solid foods in your diet with non solid ones weakens your facial bonestructure. onions food is crap as it is pure liquid.

lmao Jow Forums replaces S O Y L E N T with onions, first time i see it.

ONIONS

S᠌᠌oy

>look at me I'm a fag nao

onions Onions

It doesn't filter to onions if you capitalize any letter of it.

Sôy Sơy Sòy Sỏy Sóy Sõy
Welcome to Jow Forums kiddo

It actually does.

S᠌᠌oy

ONIONS

Onions

only TÜRKS can call S᠌᠌oy S᠌᠌oy

>S᠌᠌oy

onions

Attached: soytran.jpg (2728x2128, 1.16M)

just stop

Nothing. They'll finish themselves.

>onions is not bad food
I agree.

Attached: SoyKills.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

he cute

>S᠌᠌oy
How

i get this meme can be funny because lol they struggle to open a bottle but let's be real those things clearly look fuckin hard to open. the label is all crinkled and that cunts hand is bleeding

Onions

Who is this semen demon?

When did Jow Forums get cucked by word censorship? Onions onions sõy. Are mods and janitors now sympathizing with basedboys and śoyboys of the world?

Nukes, or the old fashioned way of kicking in doors and shooting them

>50 shades of vietnamese onion

onions

let's recap
S o y l e n t = Onions
S o y i m = onions
S o y b o y = basedboy
S o y g o y = basedgoy

wtf it replaces cyrillic too
fml

Looks like only certain countries are exempt from the filter.

only TÜRK language can pass

Onions

Onions

This is the best sÖy the o looks like a wide open mouth with eyes..

This can't be real

>this person used to be happy and normal
>he even used to have a gf

Attached: tfw.webm (1280x532, 107K)

Russians and slav get nice jaw and cheek bone features from not having foor and eating rocks and wood

Unfortunately

>he cute
die

So much gum she/he makes Wrigley jealous..

Attached: 1526376771783.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

kek
>she
just call it it, it's not a human at this point

A so᠌ymod was triggered by the expression.

4chanX extension + this Tampermonkey script solves the problem by replacing the mean word triggering the mods by an alternative when clicking submit.

pastebin.com/G7PSwsEW

mods are putrid diseased homosexual söyböy faggots spreading aids and bing bing wahoo 1up.

I'm dying

You owe me a pair of sides.

Attached: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (801x534, 28K)

This "man" makes my blood boil.

i find that onions meme as funny as everyone else.

but i gotta admit, if the bottle twists like in the pic, it really seems to be unusually stuck.

if you get your hand bloody by twisting a cap you are probably not too weak to open a normal bottle, or they have fucked up hands

Onions

The unedited video is even worse. Fuckin freaking out over a capeshit movie. Fucking faggot.

Bullying, the old-school kind, not the I'm-a-PC-cunt-carefully-weighing-every-word kind.

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 15K)

How can you get infected if you already have HIV?

He deletes all the negative comments in the video, so all the comments have his heart like on it. He's such a fucking pussy.

>speedrunner
>happy
>normal
Nah m8

Attached: 686bc7bf8dde8b2118a4c86ae9b8127827cdbd8df949efe76dfbab3ae7a4ceee.jpg (894x894, 293K)

onions

you wish you could enjoy life as much as him you bitter jaded cunt

all you can do is sit here laughing at happy people cuz ur a microdick incel neckbread

lol

Changing any letter becomes "onions"

We need to ask ourselves real questions like we used too!!!
>is Q a fraud?
>is Q disinfo?
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush

We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

VIDEO also discusses
>Vanguard Group
The Major owner and controller of Western financial power ... THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND ARE CONNECTED TO
>NXIVM AND ALLISON MACK

the rabbit hole goes deep!!! Follow that white rabbit!
>why is DPRK folding
>what did Pompeo do/say
>why is pizzagate being hidden and slid!!!

MODS ARE HIDING THIS INFO!!! BANNING AND MOVING THREADS

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU KNOWING THE BOOMERS ARE INVADING AND Q IS A PSYOPP

Ask

Attached: 1526226444109m.jpg (1024x798, 104K)

New Zealands banter always sounds like some 10 year old complete pussy trying to sound as badass and tough as Australians but always fails.

ONIONS
hope it works

Attached: soy_cyrillic.png (310x297, 24K)

Estro Gent

Anyone got the collage that shows this dude's transition to Gollum through söy?

Or you're a millennial.

Attached: test_strength.png.jpg (2300x2096, 140K)

Same thing we've always done - push them to be more masculine. This "basedboy" thing is just the latest craze by weaker betas to get attention from women. They try to endear themselves to liberal women by feminizing themselves, hoping some fat polysexual panda-kin head case will give them some pussy. They never learned (or were never taught) that to get laid they need to do the opposite: control their emotions, build their bodies, and be alpha.
We have to teach these poor misguided boys that they would be rolling in pussy if they would just man up. How? We bully them, relentlessly. We step in and take what we want from them. We make them angry enough to finally look at themselves and wonder what they're doing wrong, and then they have that epiphany - Chad life is the only life for me. Once they realize this, we HELP them - encourage them to work out/lift, help them learn how to really handle women. We do this because for many it isn't their fault - a generation of these faggots was raised by single moms with no real male influence, meaning they simply had no one to show them. What about the ones that won't learn? Then they live lives of misery playing video games in their cuck sheds. These poor beta boys are like stray kittens - we simply cannot save them all. Nature will take care of the rest.

Attached: IMG_1638.png (850x857, 963K)

>My boyfriend who is HIV+ got an infection after opening one.
wow, I love onions now!

Attached: 1397089511805.jpg (533x515, 81K)

soi boi

sometimes when you try too hard you just deform the cap into an oval and it makes it even harder to open

Only basedboys got caught by the filter.
Oldfags like me are fine.
Lurk more faggot.

Alright he was never completely normal, but he was fucking happy at least. Now I'm just waiting for him to keel over on stream from the pure despair.

>who is HIV+
FAGGOT DETECTED

dude what the fuck

Attached: 1428635300871.gif (255x192, 22K)

>gettijg btfo by John FUCKING Numbers so hard you become a goblin witch

Onions b0i

onions Onions onions Onions basedboy Basedboy basedgoy Basedgoy

Attached: KIWF.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

söy bõi

سوئے بویے

tfw you will never watch Cosmo and Demon trade world records in Wind Waker anymore

Combing through thousands of comments to delete the ones that hurt your feelings is enjoying life? Sounds like he's a sensitive boy and has to pretend to be excited about things.

>Buying Onions