How fucked is turkey?

Attached: 3,c=0,h=720.bild.jpg (756x506, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article176392784/Vize-Premier-Recep-Akdag-Tuerkei-hat-verdient-EU-frueher-beizutreten.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

recep likes his turkey

Attached: erdogan faggot.jpg (480x588, 165K)

the Turks have totally failed or?
> In Syria, a Kurdish state will emerge
> europe will no longer accept it and will not send it any more help
> The Russians can not stand their fucking anymore
> The Turks in Europe are also hated and eventually deported

pic shows turkey waiting for joining eu

Attached: Let_it_flow.jpg (594x594, 47K)

welt.de/politik/ausland/article176392784/Vize-Premier-Recep-Akdag-Tuerkei-hat-verdient-EU-frueher-beizutreten.html

this despair, just ridiculous

Attached: 1524293462229.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Interestingly enough, if Tur- I mean Anatolia were to join the EU, it would be the most populous and yet one of the poorest States in the EU

Attached: 1521635851678.jpg (720x709, 76K)

> The Turks in Europe are also hated and eventually deported
> Germany ever deporting turks
Yeah... you can dream, but not gonna happen

it will happen, whoever does not want to recognize sleep.
we are not talking about anything else in germany, islam here islam, who is islam in germany? Turks

Erdogan holds in his hand all powers(the army, the police, ministry of justice and everything involved) in the country and even if he loses the election next month he might not leave his place. Everyone in Turkey knows that he cheated last referendum but there is nothing we can do about it

turkey will never come to the eu, believe me

there is no point in joining EU anymore

The truth is, you will have to start a revolution in the spirit of Ataturk
>there is no other way

this might make us like Syria

>The truth is, you will have to start a revolution
Oh they will revolt. In Germany.

He said multiple times that he wants to revive the Ottoman Empire and become its Sultan (might have even said something about wanting to be the next caliph, I have to recheck my sources), how close is he to actually doing this, you think ?

Erdogan fucked you, and if you do not get up, you'll go under
the russians will not help you, and once you leave nato, it will be over
you know what I mean

no matter how you turn it, there is no access to the west or a big ottoman empire, there will be a kurdistan (believe it or not), israel will enlarge, iran will be btfo

endgame

King Roach went full retard after the coup.

King roach IS FINNA BOUT TO BE DABBED ON BY "DEMOCRATIC TURKISH OPPOSITION" BACKED BY US AND EU

He can't . There is no power left in country economically and military. He is trying to make his place stable by using media powerfully.

Recently erdogan interviewed by BBC and he couldnt answer any question but in our media this is displayed as a victory against europe.

do it pussy.

he has nothing left to lose
and with his agenda 2023 2057 2071
he has promised so much that he has to deliver otherwise his supporters will lynch him

the coup was a plot to make erdogan powerful

Honestly i feel sorry for you normal sane Turks down there.
>go while you still can

Turks are the part of Germany now, no one will remove them without civil war

how can we get up while %50 of the population of us are totally blinded and passionate fan of Erdogan's party

>Turks are the part of Germany now, no one will remove them without civil war
no problem, there were 8 million jews in germany and 5 years later no more

what shall I tell you, think of the time of ataturk, most of them have obeyed the sultan and they have managed anyway

honestly i think turkey is lost, i do not mean that bad but 25% kurds 4 million syrians.....

yeah and erdogan said he will give right to vote to the syrians and he will take even more syrians to our country

They are getting f35s next month.

if you do not get up you will go under,
he wants to Islamize turkey, and if turks go under it does not matter to him.
think, now you must compete against cheap workers who soon have voting rights

you will have the same rights as you where you have been living for hundreds of years

Erdogan is not a Turk but a Georgian

gets up turks

*they will have the same rights as you, where you have been living for hundreds of years there

Erdoğan is the son of Ahmet and Tenzile Erdoğan. He comes from his own words a migratory from Batumi Georgian family

I know those . I hope we can win next election and start a healing process for country. this will not be like last elections because everyone will try to protect his own area's ballot boxes

>migratory
this word doesnt mean anything to me because Ataturk was born in Selanik which makes him probably Greek. But I hate Erdogan anyway

I think the most important thing is that you convince the migrants in the west to vote against erdogan

Attached: image-1287713-860_poster_16x9-jhig-1287713.jpg (860x484, 58K)

He says while the EU is fucking him harder.

Yeah but erdogan probably feeding them . he is spending a lot money to keep him powerful. like feeding influential people

there never was more than 8 mln jews in whole europe, and Germany probably had no more than 1mln during some peak. Right now you have 4,5 mln of official niggers/sandniggers and probably 5mln when counting illegals too. It's much more than you ever had jews, and you were much stronger back than as a nation

turkeys economics

Attached: fe-hist.png (640x320, 19K)

he doesnt have complete control of the republic of turkiye you fool

but this will be the reason why the Turks are digging their own grave in Europe

i meant jews and communists, excuse me
> I always count them together