North Korea Denounces Bolton, Threatens to Walk Away from Trump Summit

thedailybeast.com/north-korea-denounces-bolton-threatens-to-walk-away-from-trump-summit

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 06.58.49.png (757x205, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/CyL9X
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck is Bolton

>who the fuck is Bolton

Living under a rock m8?

Attached: Trump-Bolton.jpg (485x340, 71K)

oh that dude.

i only know him by his powerful moustache.

The dude Trump hired specifically to scare the shit out of NK like this.

You can spot the people who have no idea what's going on in the world by looking for the people who think this is bad for Trump.

>i only know him by his powerful moustache.

He also hates all living creatures on earth cause he wants to nuke the world

>The dude Trump hired specifically to scare the shit out of NK like this.

Yeah except North Korea is so scared they are saying goodbye to any talks. North Korea has access to the same internet and tv we have.

if anything this would be good for Trump, NK's reactionary threats to pull out is their form of shit testing him. The summit will still happen imo.

he's an absolute madman i love it.

>he's an absolute madman i love it.

>le neocon war mongering PNAC founder who created the war on terror and Iraq war is our guy

Bolton is a warmongering piece of shit who were originally under the Bush administration.

Trump hires the dumbest motherfuckers but I like Trump as our President.

>The summit will still happen imo.

Why would it? There is no reason for DPRK to reason with unreasonable war mongering lunatics.

>they are saying goodbye to any talks.

If they walk now Trump will just continue crashing their economy with no survivors. Trump has KJU by the balls and abandoning the talks would be almost as suicidal as starting a nuclear war with us.

Attached: virginpresident.png (2768x1256, 169K)

> Bolton spearheads the cancellation of the Iran deal
> Bolton shills for another war against Iran
> Bolton alludes to Lybia when talking about North Korea.

You mutts really are one of a kind. Instead of peace treaties, you are going to war for the Jews. I can't blame you too much though. The Jews have brainwashed you to think that you're actually the good guys.

never said he was my guy, i just love chaos even if that means launching nukes.

By just not inviting Bolton to the summit or having him involved. This is just NK playing deal strategy to get their way, i wouldn't call it off just yet, the road to the summit should be expected to be bumpy.

Here's what we should do, get China's blessing to just nuke North Korea and also nuke South Korea. Then let based Japan expand.

why should i have to change my name? he's the one who sucks.

>Trump will just continue crashing their economy with no survivors.

They already are so there is no reason to talk. You can't sanction them anymore faggot and they will never give up their nukes. Because of that USA will not give up the sanctions so there is no talks. Enjoy many many more nuke tests faggot.

Doubt Bolton represents the admin on anything significant. Trump just needed someone to be the "Even badder cop" to his "Bad cop". Wouldn't be surprised if Bolton leaves after NK is all signed and sealed.

>By just not inviting Bolton to the summit or having him involved.

That's not the fucking point faggot. He's the de facto president because he's controlling all the information Trump sees and hears. Bolton has a hard on to destroy North Korea and wants no peace. Kim knows this and isn't falling for the "Libya" model you cocksuckers want to impose on North Korea.

>Doubt Bolton represents the admin on anything significant.

Why would North Korea specifically list him in an offical statement if that was the case? You think Trump isn't a neocon?

Attached: 180320-mair-trump-tease_vn5k06.jpg (1480x833, 128K)

>Wouldn't be surprised if Bolton leaves after NK is all signed and sealed.

You are delusional if you think that. Let me guess you also think peace in Palestine and Israel right?

Hope you're right my brother. I do wish Trump had the mindset of Ron Paul at times when it came to foreign diplomacy.

>They already are
They were always sanctioned out the ass, but they found ways to sneak around the sanctions. Trump has cut off the illicit trade by sanctioning violating Chinese companies directly, instead of the prior strategy of asking nicely for China to crack down on them while they laughed about it behind our backs.

>I do wish Trump had the mindset of Ron Paul at times when it came to foreign diplomacy.

Attached: ron-paul-liberty-report-trump-has-killed-more-civilians-with-28416484.png (500x698, 118K)

>but they found ways to sneak around the sanctions.

And you think China and Russia are going to stop because your fee fees are hurt?

If Kim agrees to any treaty with the US they are fucking stupid.
Especially with this Zionist, neocon cabinet/president.

Not just China faggot. Russia has a Latvian central bank it's using to bypass the sanctions with North Korea.

NK has nothing to gain by saying fuck you and walking from the table. Economically they are so fucked its not even funny at this point, sanctions will just come down harder and their people will starve even more as the world closes its doors to their country once again without the support of China or Japans lack of economic weakness.

Trust. The summits happening

Good. They would be fucking retarded to make a nuclear deal with the US when the US has just proven it can cancel deals with no repercussions.

Also Bolton is a kike-loving rat and neo-con Don isn’t any better.

>Allow me to archive that for you
archive.li/CyL9X

archive.li/CyL9X

I think the Iran deal, along with John Bolton showed to Kim that Trump was a lying sack of horse shit who was going to betray him.

lmao, you faggots are like Parana, picking at every hole you can find to shit on Trump.

Like when the nuclear deal was first announced and "Oy Vey peace talks are bad"

China itself doesn't violate the sanctions, Chinese companies do. China doesn't care, but the companies themselves do when their biggest export customer suddenly stops buying.

Bolton is a kikeistani. He has no interest in fixing anything. Trump is an idiot for listening to him.

Attached: IMG_0211.jpg (275x183, 25K)

>NK has nothing to gain by saying fuck you and walking from the table.

They have quite a bit to keep their nukes and remain free of Jewinted States.

>Economically they

You think they care about that over keeping their nation free of jewish influence?

I wish Jewton would FUCK OFF

Trump initially seemed too open to meeting with NK, almost like a pussy, so he got Bolton to get the bad cop angle. NK also seemed too open to agreeing with everything US wanted with the nuke declaration and South Korea meeting, so they're doing this.

It's both parties jostling for a better position and not losing face.

>picking at every hole you can find to shit on Trump.

Trump does a good job at that himself by hiring neocon warmongering lunatics to his cabinet faggot.

Attached: 91vsv3vxfwvy.png (1000x800, 29K)

Or he loves them because he notices that degeneracy is winning, and needs to be reset. Everything good and bad will be as the pillar of salt outside of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Attached: 1505962008372.png (581x826, 937K)

Bolton literally said "Libya model for NK" on Fox news last week, I mean wth

I can agree with you that North Korea would be stupid to let themselves be influenced by degenerate western culture.

>16 posts
>links the daily beast
>crying about bolton

kill yourself shill

Grrrrrrrrrr how dare you attack our goy

Attached: 1404153431862s.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>all I know about Jow Forums is that they don't like jews
>if I include jew memes in everything I post I'm bound to convince them!

worst shill ever

Except they don't want to get Libya'd and Trump + people like Bolton have been behaving like hawks so Kim Jong Un doesn't want to put the gun down because the guy in front of him seems like he may be the kind that will just take the opportunity to shoot him afterwards.

Whatever nukes they have aren't going away until they can be sure that we aren't going to invade them, which could take decades. That's the reality that our diplomats should face when figuring out how to handle North Korea.

You're shilling for Bolton who's an actual Zionist Neocon, wtf are you talking about

Attached: PNAC-BOLTON.jpg (636x247, 132K)

>Bolton
Yeah, and why am I not surprised

Attached: 1521760830558.jpg (1200x1172, 185K)

Holy shit, the level of delusion

That America is most likely a T_D poster. Bolton has a pro israel agenda and wants to destroy that Israel opposes

Fuck off /ptg/, you homos are all kike dick sucking neo-cons

I really hope i live long enough to see the u.s crash and burn big time. The most atrociously arrogant busy body scum cunt nation on earth.

You won't, but America doesn't have more then 200 years, last few decades have just been an absolute shit show race to the bottom

Q larped about this

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

>"We do not hide our feeling of repugnance towards him"
DPRK is so based and Kim always looks so jolly, great bunch of guys

Q and calm before the storm is a well know psy ops

neokikes BTFO

Attached: 776633627222.jpg (1181x498, 308K)

ISRAEL #1

Attached: ISRAEL NUMBA 1.png (900x500, 720K)

Trump is a neocon himself, at least NK is realizing what a fraud that faggot is.

How could anyone wan't to deal with the US after what that utter cunt Nikki Haley said at the UN about the Zionist massacre.

I honestly hope Kim realizes how much of a lie the US is and ditches the summit. After the Iran deal they can’t be trusted.

>This is Trumps right hand man

Jesus why did I think he would be different?

All I can do now is wait a decade for China to economically take over global trading, and hope the Chinks are better than the Mutts.

The US administration is talking about Libya and Iraq being the model for the demilitarisation of North Korea.
What the hell do they believe the North Koreans are gonna say about that?
Especially since the US just betrayed everyone involved who signed the agreement with Iran only 2 years ago.
The Americans do not want any kind of peaceful settlement, they lust for the blood of the people of North Korea. They want to murder them all.
Also it's ridiculous with what kind of religiosity people support Trump through all of this.
One thing should be clear to everyone, it does not matter if Trump only says the right things during his rallies if he can't do anything for his people that he has promised.
Whether he is tricking the goys or he is genuine, the only fucking thing Trump can actually do is making the borders of Israel safer and attacking the enemies of Israel.
That's just how it is, the US gov is set up in a way that makes it only subservient to the interests of Israel, regardless of who is president.
There is no legal way to turn the ship around anymore. You all will become slaves of the jews and they will decide who of you will get the resources to reproduce and who will be purged.

Because taking Kim down the throat has worked so well up to now. Must suck being a faggot like you.

ZOMG LE JEWZ!

you shills are so fucking obvious

>Implying the word of a nigger is the same as the word of the US
Obongo!

Bolton is a zog loving faggot who shilled for the Iraq war harder than anyone and probably the biggest mistake trump ever made.

>All I can do now is wait a decade for China to economically take over global trading, and hope the Chinks are better than the Mutts.

They will be, although china has an enormous number of filthy peasant mutants they also have a sophisticated class of people that you can actually deal with. They don't worship Satan, don't suck Jewish cock and for the most part just wan't the best deal for their people, after lining their own pockets.

Absolute brainlet status. Look more into Bolton’s past and his connections to Israel.

Attached: 65862953-5086-489B-B130-52A8739170BC.jpg (817x443, 95K)

Trump is either tricking you with his Jewish friends or he has simply no control over the US government.
There's no other way to explain his behaviour.
Assad himself said recently in an interview that he would refuse speaking to Trump because there's no point in it talking with someone who can't make decisions.
It's was the same thing with JFK before who wanted peace with the Soviets.
You can read in the declassified documents of the Soviets that they believed he was no in control and that they even expected a military coup in the US.
Arguably that's what happened since JFK was offed by someone under mysterious circumstances.

You boomer faggots will die off soon anyway. Hopefully the younger people in your god forsaken muttland will fight off the parasites.

Attached: netanayhu-squeeze-on-usa.jpg (759x823, 61K)

Obama made the "deals" you're referring to, not the U.S. The man broke protocol at every turn and didn't have the authority to make these deals. Our Congress calls the shots, not some nigger holed up in free government housing.

Yesss. Nuking NK is back on the menu. Id like that with a side of lightly toasted Iran.

Run down
>neocon war monger on steroids
>former US ambassador to the United Nations under president bush
>now is Trumps current National Security Advisor after HR McMaster was fired

the chink elites are unironically worse than the mutts
if such a thing is possible

>I think the Iran deal, along with John Bolton showed to Kim that Trump was a lying sack of horse shit who was going to betray him.

I think you're exactly right, unfortunately.

>the Iran deal
The "deal" wasn't a treaty, neither side wanted it to be a treaty because they couldn't get it ratified. It's therefore basically worthless and all sides knew it. Kim is likely to insist on a treaty, and given that the war is still technically going on he's in a good position to get one.

The Congress has relinquished that power to the president before.
One President signing a deal and the next one ripping it up may be worrisome for American Democracy, but doesn't make America look any more reliable as a partner.

Attached: 1526241096035.gif (352x240, 987K)

How exactly? What have the Chinese ever done to Europe?

This, anybody who thinks the US President has control of the nuclear arsenal is an idiot, the whole "football"/nuclear codes thing is pure theatre.

You forgot
>distinguished master guardian of zion

>the only cincern of your "security advisor" is the safety of Israel
let that sink in.

An Israeli puppet. Just like (((Trump))).

>die for Israel goy - the post