W-work is so noble... F-fuck those NEET cucks...

W-work is so noble... F-fuck those NEET cucks... Only mature people appreciate the glory of a half hour commute (at best), 8.5 hours of an office, then another commute, having missed out on all daylight hours... Fucking NEETs

Attached: Dc0XzqzWkAIAn1C.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ne8fzMxX2Ps
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
lostkingdom.net/medieval-workday-working-hours/
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/08/29/why-a-medieval-peasant-got-more-vacation-time-than-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. Fucking jobless faggots. They'll never know the frustration and anger that comes with being able to afford things they want in life.

Humans aren't meant to live like that, i'd rather be a binman or something than live like that

>half hour commute
I've never had a commute that long in my life. How is that even possible in UK? You're crammed in like fucking sardines

I used to work like that, its really bad.
I never saw the sun or the rain except on a 1/2 hour lunch break, never saw the seasons change except for driving home or to work.

humans were meant to live like this?

>what are parents

gotta save enough to buy a decent plot of land my brother

fuck normalfags tho

You better have some GBPs stashed up.

>not a single nigger or paki
What the fuck.
Where is this???

>Humans aren't meant to live like that

Humans were living like that since forever, since the first societal population in the mesapotamia, till the industrial revolution 95% of the human population were working all day almost every day under some sort of feudal system.
And today most of the people need to work most of their time in order to sustain theirself and their families, at leastt today we have blue and white collar jobs.

I take a towncar though peasant boy. Ususally walk home

Sloth is a sin.
NEETs deserve death for reveling in their sin.

I hate going to work every day honestly. But if you are a NEET, how do you support yourself?

If your answer is government, then you are paid for because of me and all the other people who hate their jobs.
If your answer is parents, then you are paid for because your parents do the jobs they hate.

Friendly reminder that if you don't support yourself you have no right to criticise those who support you

Attached: sloth.jpg (550x413, 64K)

Lol.
>Be neet, meet a bunch of gods people worship.
Mfw

Attached: 1037103719371041.jpg (829x1000, 92K)

I go to work everyday listening to Dungeon Synth
youtu.be/Ne8fzMxX2Ps

you are destroying society.

Attached: 1514332699741.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Yeah, fuck those NEETs. They will never know the love of excess hedonism like we do. How dare they not work to afford life's excesses.

nah
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
lostkingdom.net/medieval-workday-working-hours/

The industrial revolution fucked us. We have since been unfucked to a fairly high degree but we're still not prefucked status

Keep in mind commuting 50 minutes either way in slow public transport packed with coughing and spluttering sweaty unwashed people talking on their phones, putting their feet up on the seat and shoving people around is very common

A old photo.

Yeh

Attached: 123243534.jpg (618x410, 60K)

Yes, I'm sure they did every day a couple one hour commute trips surrounded in a sardine can by people's of other tribes and families just so they could work for the major benefits of another person.
Modern society is worse for its forced over-socialization (in the Kaczynski definition) than for its concept of slavish work.

Also:
Neolithic=/=forever

>binman

fuck off

What is neetbux

You also have much more to show for your life than a mud hut and old tubers in a root cellar. Existence living is still well within your reach without barely any effort.

Only exists because of the wage normies. Without them the neets would be eating pinecones.

If I can't get to work in a five minutes drive from my house, it's too goddamn far.

People you shouldn't be leeching off of after you turn 18. Earn your own damn money instead if expecting mommy and daddy to buy things for you as if you're still a child.

>Being able to afford more than a 1 bedroom shoebox apartment and shit tier instant ramen is hedonism
My sides never stood a chance against such a retarded post

I get up and go to work then come home and I'm too tired to do shit. Used to do lifting and cardio when I got home but I'd also want to unwind before sleep so I'd put it off and end up getting 5 or 4 hours of sleep. So I stopped. I should be asleep right now if I want to get up before the morning rush so I don't have to sit next to two sweaty farting faggots for 50 minutes. This isn't living. Slaves live like this, the smart ones have worked out how to make more money with less effort because they take advantage of human stupidity

All the more reason entitlement programs should be eliminated

Vessels that wont be here forever and might fuck you over with nothing when they pass.

I have a special chapter NEETs in my thesis turned novel "When Welfare Ends". Look for it in the near future!

Foodstamps alone gets you healthier food than 95% of Americans.

t. R selected insect brain

>16 hours in summer 8 hours in winter

Even considering people had more free days the amount of hours of work would be more or less the same as the today 8 hours daywork.
People were slaves and were exploited stop LARPing about some golden age where people were living like happy hobbits in the shire, today atleast we have much better living standards.

People suffered from things much worse than a 30 minute trip in a bus

That's the absolute maximum. You missed the part where it says the average worker didn't do that

If whitey spends 8 hours a day at work, an extra hour commuting so that a refugee/nigger can live on welfare and fuck your wife. Doesn't that indirectly make whitey a modern slave to our new overloards?

you completely missed the point... again.

Two threads on the subject? What are you trying to slide? Or is this merely a primitive attempt at divide and conquer?

Attached: anti-work divide and conquer.png (155x654, 99K)

Jow Forums has this thread all day over day so it's probably just spilling over here

All neetbux programs need to be cut and all neets forcibly conscripted into underequipped penal battalions and sent to the sandbox to die for Israel.

They'd cry instantly. No Anime shows and no getting up at 3PM everyday.
It would be hard work every single day with meagre rations to fuel their weak bodies.

Work as a cabinet maker with 4 other folk in the work shop/barn. In the middle of a meadow on the edge of the new-forest with a resident barn-owl. Fuk Inner shitty life.

Why war? The closest is Bernie's FJG proposal.

worth it to protect Israel

>t. 18 year old

as a NEET, I mostly sleep during the morning hours.

Attached: 67uy.png (725x95, 9K)

>be me
>play shows 3 days a week
>make what minimum wojack makes in a month

Feels good man. I would hang myself if I had to be a wage-slave normie. Thank god I have talent

imo the difference is not abysmal, people were working and life was always hard, crying about 30 minutes of train in the morning is just retarded.
If you don't like to live in society then leave.

Western country.

Actually, the jokes on you because you want what you can't have, which is why you try to work hard to get it. Some will reach it, most wont. Others accept that a simple life is more fulfilling which leads to them not wanting anything more than just a place to live and a post to shit. BTW, NEETbux is a thing that I get every month and so far my steam account is worth about $2.2k, I also built 2 pcs, have VR, a 4k tv, and a car. My medical expenses are also paid for.

You may be interested in reading this:
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/08/29/why-a-medieval-peasant-got-more-vacation-time-than-you/

Attached: beach.jpg (800x481, 55K)

Neet or Wageslaves. As if that's the only options.
Be a man.
Gain a valuable skill and work for yourself.

WHat would you do if NEET bux was stopped. Do you have any skills to go into the job market? How would you explain the big gap on your resume?

Posts like these make me realize that this site is, indeed, made up of a sixteen years old majority. Nobody else would glorify NEEThood aside actual unemployed people or edgy social outcast teens.

>huhuh being free and unemployed is so good
>I love sitting at home and doing nothing aside jacking off thrice a day
bet you do, Charlie

>silly W*GIES, why work when you can leech off from other people's paychecks like a LORD
this makes you a white negroid

>guh good thing I have talent haha
no you don't, stop telling lies on the internet to make yourself feel better about your dead-end life

Attached: BIG_KEK.jpg (500x500, 25K)

I'd probably try to start a business. I live in CA though so i'd say i'm pretty safe that it's never going away.

A giant meteorite is more likely than cutting the gibs.

No, worth it for neet tears

>I have no marketable skills
>I'll start a business

Is this what you're saying?

There's only so many beaners and neets leeching off the system before the machine breaks down

Attached: 1525441751708.gif (360x240, 944K)

i'm saying i dont want to work for anyone.

So when the interest on the national debt surpasses the GDP?

You've got some waiting to do.

>Implying nigs and pakis go to work.

>3 weeks paid vacation
>2 weeks worth of sick leave
>1 week of family leave
>15 minute commute to work
>can work from home
>medical and dental
>job security because government and nobody below 50 knows COBOL anymore

I actually bike like 4 mins to work

Took a massive pay raise, but I have to work a graveyard shift. The struggle will be worth it in the end.

your country is small as shit so of course you can bike to work.

It's not just 30 minutes for me. I need to be out the door an hour early and that's if I want peak congestion and thus the risk of being late. Sure I don't want to leave society. There's not even anywhere to leave to, all the clay is owned and the clay that isn't is worthless or you're not allowed to own it. But the 9-5 class is a slave class. There are rich faggots making more than me in a quarter of the time because they've worked out the system. Problem is I barely have time to think about beating the system. And I don't own any of my work. My company doesn't need me, they just find it convenient to have me for now. I can't even find a place to live either, too expensive so I pay 35% of my paycheck for some other guy's mortgage. This life is shit. I don't have a life. I need to join the class that makes money doing nothing but tricks people into thinking they're doing something

My commute is 1.5 hours lol

Yes, because NEETs use daylight hours for productive things.

I see you're not boasting about you're salary there, wage slave. Also, that PTO sucks.

there is so much wealth in the world. yet none of it reaches the underclass. not because they don't try. but because the system is rigged. think of how far we've come since the steam engine. 300 years of massive production increases. yet people can't afford fucking rent on two fucking minimum wages.

$80K+ and I've been here two years. I'm currently looking for a luxury suite in the whitest part of town as well.

you're in canada. you can't afford luxury on $80k a year.

You'd be 100% right if I lived on the West coast or in Toronto.

Mate just get a fullfilling job, I work for a museum and it’s great knowing I’m helping to care for so much history.

I’m hardly ever given any deadlines so can work at my own pace and I’m allowed as many tea breaks as I like.

Today I’m just doing some condition reports for a number of medieval chalices in our collection. Pic related dates to the early 13th century.

Attached: 1ECCA12E-0D80-495B-95EF-36702274805C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

I only live 10mins walk from my work so can pretty much roll out of bed and go.

Never work

Attached: BpzbHzq.jpg (1024x688, 221K)

so you live in the equivalent of "fly over states" like mississippi where a house in CA that costs 2 mil, and in a fly over state it'll cost $250k?

Not possible unless someone works for you. Some of us don't have people to do that. I make more money than both my parents combined and it still isn't much

Attached: slow-down.png (268x350, 52K)

>just get a fullfilling job
I'd like to but I've no idea where to begin and keep hitting solid walls.

Attached: 10548027_892214280796996_5367221509509407640_o.jpg (1536x2048, 700K)

Attached: 2db9d5b183ad66bab174c838e667f86a--sociology.jpg (640x607, 107K)

Attached: DMym9zKWAAAFSCH.jpg (720x960, 63K)

only work hard at something you would do for free
otherwise it's a balancing act of how lazy you can be for maximum pay

Attached: 1525820503735.jpg (1080x772, 95K)

>tfw my work is litterally outside the door because I'm a farm fag that sells fruits to hotels so rich fags can get drunk or shove them up their buttholes, don't know don't care I know I get paid.

What’s your passion? I’ve always loved history so was angling for a museum job since secondary school. Volunteered at the local museum 3 summers in a row, got my degree, secured an internship at a cathedral and now I have a cosy conservation and documentation role.

I am in produce sales what fruits you grow.

Wow never thought about it that way, why isn't everyone a NEET? We could build our own utopia where nobody have to work!

Wagecucks

Only place that warrants long cramped commutes is London and you get paid 20+% more after train fare for the privilege.

Anyone else commuting more than 15 minutes is a cuck.

My commute has always been an hour. I have been considering taking a job that makes the commute 1 hour 40 mins

>steam account is worth about $2.2k, I also built 2 pcs, have VR, a 4k tv, and a car
You don't realize it because grinding poverty is all you know, but you have nothing

>Hungarian
Most of the unemployed leeches in Western Europe are economic migrants.Mohamed and his 10 children,leeching on welfare not giving a flying fuck.When you wake up in the morning YOU PAY for their food,rent,electricity and public transportation.
>tripfag
gosh golly are you some sort of celebrity?!?!?1

Attached: 1518650706608.jpg (750x937, 99K)

You're telling me virtual escapism is worthless