What we gonna do about twitter currently shadowbanning all conservatives?

Attached: 26158089_2058812877469926_6229489388674351104_n.jpg (1080x1151, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Brannon1776/status/996588198729080832
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/996475609936052224
twitter.com/offensivemem3s_/media
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_suspensions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas them all

Start using another social media platform and let the free market fix it

well if pewdiepie would change platform to gab.ai than it would be dead in a day .
we need substantial migration

Twitter outright banned me after I liked a couple Trump tweets. Said I was violating policy or something.

Attached: 1525490638000.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>Start using another social media platform and let the free market fix it
LOL

Fucking anacap kike posting stupid shit all night. You fucking moron. You think people haven't tried to start more than two social platforms that isn't owned by either facekike or twitter-pedos? You ever wonder why all these millions of tech nerds haven't done it?

Fuck you're stupid.

Attached: 1513002353007.png (636x614, 529K)

they are killing right wing base for mid term elections

twitter is still owned by alwaleed the saudi arabian cocksucking prince, gab is a mossad joint as is minds.
There are no social media sites/apps left that aren't kiked in somehow or all the way

Attached: 1526208825686.jpg (645x773, 94K)

this guy knows, there is no free market , banks alocate infinite capital to further their own agenda and currently its sjw homo faggotry and brown globalization.

Enjoy it. They are undoing themselves. The wholw world hates this shit and if they look into it in the slightest detail they find the JQ. Kikes can't stop censoring or we'll out them and if they keep doubling down like they are now they'll out themselves. The genocide is so close they can smell us breathing down their necks. The Samson option isn't even legit, either, sadly. I was hoping they'd nuke our cities so we could save time dealing with minorities, but alas. Kikes that read this: you're all going to die and you should srart fighting against those we are set to kill because we will accept no excuses once the day of the crosses begins.

fb,twitter , youtube needs to be nationalised by usa at this point ,it gained public space status and censorships of ringht wing opinions should not be happening.

If drumpf does nothing conservatives will loose hard.

Continue shaming people for ever using Twitter. What a bunch of faggots.

STUXNET was the samsung option but kaspersky put an end to it. the idea was not to launch nukes but simultaneously overload all the nuke power stations and poison the world with fallout

even small meme accounts with

Attached: 1491723166962.png (586x586, 264K)

Mind your own fucking business turbonigger.

The answer is to target the e-celebs, to coordinate a move over the course of a week, of perhaps 5 or 6 of the biggest.

That way you drip-feed out the news and it gets reported on every day that week, thereby increasing coverage.

Who are the top 10 accounts we need to move?
Of those can we realistically persuade 5 to move?
What slow-news week is going to be best for this drip-feed?

>fb,twitter , youtube needs to be nationalised by usa at this point
I have no problems with this, in fact I want the net to return to national borders and not this UN garbage that obama had a huge part of

rogue marine groups already have kill lists ,
the moment economy collapses you'll see the great cleansing.

Attached: 1490628333178.jpg (422x422, 118K)

no, you get yourself killed you shit eating shill

Twitter banned me for responding to the prom dress girls post saying, "these people used a dozen things before lunch invented and produced by white men and women, sad they are so butthurt"

twitter is a saudi company

Stop using Twitter. Pretty soon they will be running ads for people to join like Faceberg is. LOL

Attached: Jewing.jpg (960x1080, 136K)

you're kidding... shitbook is advertising for itself???

I overloaded the world's nuclear power plants but all I was doing was charging my Salmsung Galaxy note phone.

Attached: dan.jpg (1024x816, 124K)

accelerate

its pathetic,even soccer moms got shadow banned yesterday/tonight.
>shut it down goyim
this , pewdiepie bringing 50 million of his followers to new platform ,would be good start .
tucker ,ingraham ,ann coulter for older crowd.kanye for liberal drones

Kikebook running ads? Prove me no lies to decide if bro or kike nigger

Why should i care about the neocon trash again?
They try to act as some unoffendable, rational cool dudes, but if you dare to criticize Israhell, or mention the IQ differences among races, they switch into some kind of screeching talmudian rage mode

>Start using another social media platform

You mean like when Gab had its app removed from the Android store on the argument that they didn't moderate "offensive" content?

what are u talking fool , everyone on RIGHT spectrum got choked , even normies who just like and dont comment .

my main account has been suspended after I called someone a kike, however it’s ok for them to asvocate for the genocide of white’s and Palestinian’s, really makes you think.

meanwhile Trump keeps fellating kikes. Where does the cycle end?

Attached: 665547828.jpg (320x320, 17K)

one of the examples

twitter.com/Brannon1776/status/996588198729080832

>Post inane schizo rant that nobody cares about
>I'M SHADOWBANNED!
Can this meme die please?

it ends with right wing death squads

Thermite their data server centers and double tap security. Its the only way. Like solving the Jew problem

kek
damn those s9 batteries are energy sinks

change name faggot,its a big issue

Obama changed the ownership of the internet registry to the UN and then they adopted the EU hate-speech laws, this is why people are getting banned for stuff that would be perfectly fine to say in their country.

>what is oligopoly

Attached: 1518317221317.png (1066x600, 435K)

We need to ask ourselves real questions like we used too!!!
>is Q a fraud?
>is Q disinfo?
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush

We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

VIDEO also discusses
>Vanguard Group
The Major owner and controller of Western financial power ... THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND ARE CONNECTED TO
>NXIVM AND ALLISON MACK

the rabbit hole goes deep!!! Follow that white rabbit!
>why is DPRK folding
>what did Pompeo do/say
>why is pizzagate being hidden and slid!!!

MODS ARE HIDING THIS INFO!!! BANNING AND MOVING THREADS

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU KNOWING THE BOOMERS ARE INVADING AND Q IS A PSYOPP

Shadowban deezNuts!!! Gottem!!!

Attached: 1526298259114.jpg (691x713, 53K)

Attached: 1525705411621.png (337x269, 138K)

cant trump cancel it via excecutive order?

kek

To be honest I don't know because Obama kept taking the Security Council chair to push these changes even though he was breaking constitutional law by assuming another leadership position during his presidency.
It's all illegitimate but no one stopped him

all this whiny faggots that complain about it, while they want free markets, you are real special snowflakes.

Attached: 1526369326343.jpg (562x959, 33K)

Unironically
he could start his own 'social network' and even leftshits would join

Attached: donald-trump-fired[1].jpg (480x360, 27K)

Based

They're containing us here before they take it all out.

he could ,but neocon donny is bussy fellating kikes

>soccer moms got shadow banned
any links?

type into twitter search bar 'shadw banned' and see for yourself

Fuck Twitter, already banned and I barely tweet anything political. They can have their bullshit social media

/thread
Protip: it's called gab.ai

you are a sheep if you say that because the owner of gab is married to a mossad cunt

I told you it was all done illegals and you then post this shit?
You're sheep too

yep, gab

illegally*

baaaa baaaaa

Let it die. Weren't they already hemorrhaging money? It's not like this move will attract new users.

if they were shadow banned we couldn't see their posts about being shadow banned

Keep making new accounts, stuff like gab.ai is nothing more then a e-celeb shitfest.

Attached: B787335D-7EAF-46B3-A5E7-6635996BA330.jpg (220x240, 30K)

BRAP

We really need to kick r/the_donald off this board. I rather take in a bunch of furries and ponies instead.

Attached: 06099B58-56EE-4300-8C0D-E9BC04BA7C35.jpg (601x800, 70K)

because some are fresh accounts

its happening tho
twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/996475609936052224

Either move to a new platform or take it up the ass because the leftist CEO doesn't give a shit.

Twitter is a worthless platform to begin with. It's designed to be pointless. First fucking 140 characters and only recently increased. You can only post completely unnuanced sound bites and then get replied to by 100 blue checkmarks with completely unnuanced sound bites. You can't have a debate. You can't have a discussion. You can't make a real point without 1/8 2/8 3/8 faggotry which completely undermines the entire reason for the platform's existence and prompts feminists to write articles about how you're "manthreading", the new mandplaining. Twitter should die

Unfortunately it probably won't and will just be replaced by a second twitter because the average person is so fucking stupid and addicted to the dopamine feedback loop off posting a 10 second message and getting human contact from all over the world in response, much of which is positive after they block everyone who doesn't agree

fuck twitter god damn

bullshit , its prime platform for youth(besides instagram) and has large base , low character amount breeds space for creativity and memes, its best place to redpill and swing upcoming voters on your side .

example account

twitter.com/offensivemem3s_/media

bump

Attached: sgbwsrgwers.png (1024x576, 439K)

>its best place to redpill and swing upcoming voters on your side .
because people are stupid

such a vapid fucking platform. but then again, it only got successful because human nature allowed for it

idiots or unconscious drones will always exist ,its duty for good intention people guide them to the right road

Conservatives need to 100% boycott all Jew media and all of their Establishments. It is hard but worth it. Under no circumstance white knight for the left especially for any hole showing even the earliest signs of the feminist virus. No watching capeshit on the silver Jew. No letting your kids vegetate in front of the electric Jew. As little Amazon and Walmart as possible. Eventually they will get the fucking hint.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_suspensions

>Scroll to the "list of notable suspensions".
>Read the causes
>realize anyone using Twitter is the biggest douchebag pretentious FAGGOT in the world
>if you don't beat the ever loving fuck out of your grandmother for using Twitter,Youre a dickless kike
>seriously look at the reasons
>why is the world so hypergamous they need to be there?
>what in the fuck motivates people to join a circle jerk and ban the only people without STDs?
>seriously. Its your duty to make social media, faggoty shit.
>this is a safespace, snowflake, millennial tool, and anyone using it is less than nigger shit

Those niggers just straight out banned me. I do hate niggers but the tweets they banned me for were not in violation of TOS. They wildly applied TOS to ban me because they didn't like what I was saying.

Attached: nice tat.jpg (735x1024, 94K)

it needs huge base +50million people to sustain the new platform

If you use: Faceberg, Twitter, Cable TV (espn, hbo, cinemax, comedy central...), Apple, iTunes, Netflix..... then you are PART OF THE PROBLEM

you can't fund the enemy, and then come over here to Jow Forums and complain about the enemy when it is you lining his pockets with money

When whitey looks at history finally and realizes peaceful political solutions are a meme and never happen irl.

thankfully i don't give them my money but millions of others still do

THIS !!!

It's tough to do, but boycotting Amazon is possible, we lived without Amazon for thousands of years, we lived without Apple, Target, Cable TV... for thousands of years.

if you shop around, Amazon's prices can be beat by other retailers, the other websites are more difficult to use, more time consuming, shipping might be a bit more money, but we cannot let Amazon run the entire Retail sector for this country

Why is anyone using twatter? Its build to control niggers and other nigger tier IQ people.

shadowbanned? get on my level and get a permaban!

except blocking all ads, what can we do?

it influences elections.....
get with the times boomers, social media is the new frontier .

twitter is for fags, real citizens of the world spread their views through the hearts and minds of the vigilant and the virtuous. Digital means are the new mirrors for gold, the virtual dream of opium.

Attached: frenic.jpg (603x815, 104K)

crash twitter without survivors ,tell pewds to change platform because it denies free speech for right wingers.

They aren't shadow banning conservatives

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Attached: bdgvbdtdhdt.png (937x523, 396K)

WRONG

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sfvsgwgwrg.png (1023x579, 365K)

what ever happened to drinkingwithbob? miss that guy

founded a job , failed in ny mayor elections and quitted youtube .
he works as history teacher now .

This. Get on gab - gab.ai. Fuck kike-controlled social media

gab by her pussy

You're stupid and you deserve to suffer.
Also, Minds is a thing.

Attached: callderfuhreridgaf.jpg (392x500, 33K)

Just use Gab

Phew lad. Using social media for anything other than propaganda purposes should be outlawed alltogether if you ask me.

Attached: bitch-please023.gif (500x382, 387K)

Jow Forums has shadowbans running retard

Attached: 1522818616070.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

small user base/low traffick