Did this really

Happen? Looking back at the evidence, nothing adds up. Not even the infamous ddr video
>lanza was too poorly coordinated for a video game
>lanza shot almost 30 people
>killed himself with a shotgun found in his trunk

Idk guise. We may need to FOIA the entire town of newtown Connecticut

Attached: WYl8mE6.png (1070x854, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=fO6nJSSx_xw
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs8LmIP0mMI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOpsN-_Jes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all of the mortgages were paid on christmas before the incident. The local government, police force and the home owners were willing participants in the staging of the false flag.

But I SAW THINGS ON THE NEWS. THEY HAD CANDLE LIGHT VIGILS. ANNE HADDAD WAS THERE AND NANCY LANZA WASNT

BUT I SAW SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET TELLING ME HOW IT'S A CONSPIRACY

It's incredible how easy murricans forget.
The teacher confirmed that the shooting was done by police men wearing full combat gear and then blamed on this kid which no doubt got mkultrad and even then withdrew his guilty plea.

Except I didn't. Gene rosens song tipped me off. Why did they make a song for gene fucking rosen?

Oh my god there was 5 shots fired in the woods behind the closed school, Dora. Stop believing in lies

Also, didn't he not miss a single shot? Once I heard that, I had to call bullshit on the whole thing among all the other strange and unusual happenings that went on in that town immediately after.

I live in New Hampshire. They were peddling around the "survivors" of this shooting to solicit donations for a new school. What was wrong with the previous one?

sad, isn't it?
All of those people involved became actors and were paid off to stay silent.
People are very cheap these days it would appear

Each bullet killed like 4-5 kids each. Truly some next.gen tech

whys no one mention this guy in the official story?
youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8&app=desktop

also watch videos by Wolfgang Halbig

Attached: 1515092749595.png (644x937, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fO6nJSSx_xw

Attached: 1507226086493.jpg (644x480, 58K)

kid who died in sandy hook, dies years later in pakistan???
this girl Sofia Smallstorm also did a solid video on this subject
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64

Attached: noah.jpg (599x315, 68K)

CIA is the sloppiest bunch of clowns what an absolute organization of retards and larping necromancers, what a joke, NSA guys must laugh at those garbage faggots at the water cooler.

>This is unheard of.
Dropped

?

Obviously. You'd have to be particularly stunted, perhaps by excess fluoride or sugar consumption, to not see it was a false flag.

funny

Attached: lulgud1.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs8LmIP0mMI

if 9/11, or waco, or ruby ridge, or kennedy, or diana didn't go to show you that normie faggots don't go to research shit for themselves, sandy hook sure did.

People are very aware at this point in time. Absolutely no one I know bought the (((Vegas))) story.

wish i knew who you knew

I hope his parents decide to homeschool the poor kid next time if he comes back again

I've posted this many times, but here's an "insiders" perspective.

I live in the Sandy Hook section of Newtown with my wife and twin boys. They were in 2nd grade at Hawley ES at the time of the SHES event. I grew up about a half hour away, but my wife was born and raised in Newtown. She's been there her entire life, with the exception of 4 years away at college. Needless to say, with her life long roots in town, my coaching of soccer and little league, as well as our interactions with parents of other children we know most of the families in town, particularly those with children of similar age. Our kids have play dates, attend school functions and play sports and it is a pretty small town.

Talking about the happenings at SHES isn't exactly a welcome topic around town, but here's where it gets a little strange. Neither we, nor anyone we have ever spoken to, has ever heard of any of the families that were supposedly affected. Their kids weren't on sports teams, and no one seems to know who they were.

Gather from that what you will.....

Attached: 1518820220604.jpg (668x554, 175K)

Attached: 1506703361102.jpg (2023x1788, 785K)

this is the door Lanza "kicked in", notice anything wrong here?

Attached: 1513375554424.png (1097x668, 630K)

way too many people just accept the no motive motive, like those guns just marched up there past security cameras for days and fired themselves.

Attached: stilnomotive.jpg (849x461, 352K)

this guy also looks awfully like the dad of one of the "victims"

Attached: 1513370732024.jpg (1024x592, 276K)

Wtf? Source?

outswing doors cant be kicked in

Is this real? I need video proofs

Attached: Wheeler.jpg (1319x759, 197K)

"adam" wasn't a real kid. he was a fake identity crater off the persona of Ryan lanza as a younger kid. all
photos of adam are just ryan as a kid.
peter lanza worked was caught up in legal trouble with (((feds))). made a deal (similar to colorado shooter james holmes' fathers' predicament). would allow access to his family for the false flag in spook town sandy hook CT.
nancy lanza did not die. look at he pathetic photos the cops give of the "crime scene" in her bedroom for a good laugh. she is anne hadadd (sp?). giving interviews after the event on msm news.
>this is why ryan was arrested in new jersey that day as a suspect. (later cops said they had him in handcuffs for "protection". lol). this is because the cops looked into it and saw the lanza family only had one child.

the icing on the cake is peter lanza gave one interview after this event, in a magezine to a jew pharma shill andrew solomon. solomon basically gets to push his psychiatric drugs (somehow, has the gaul to do this after a supposed shooting) and says hey could have helped prevent this tragedy.

people often say "yea but sandy hook didn't succeed in taking guns away". it wasn't a one shot kill attempt imo. it just was a powerful weapon in the now fully packed arsenal of mass shootings (false flags) dumbass normies can cherry pick to push their anti gun narrative.

Attached: IMG_1469.jpg (600x315, 16K)

I vaugely remember Ryan posting on social media (facebook)
>IT WASN'T ME, THEY SAID I DID A SHOOTING BUT IT WASN'T ME.
anyone else remember this?

This looks incredibly weird. Why does this image even exist?

Attached: 1513370868776.jpg (680x3002, 460K)

yes that happened. also look how they push the parkland kids, yet stayed away from ryan? this is a boy who supposedly lost his mother to gun violence on that day. he doesn't have anything to say about it pro or anti gun? he doesn't have any motivation to actually talk to anybody about this event at all? same with peter? no other relatives? but parkland kids get all the exposure and then some. hmmmm

yeah, his Facebook had thousands of people posting how he was gonna burn in hell for what he did pretty much as soon as it happened, because the news named him as the shooter.

he was a small scrawny kid
reportedly he fired 20+ kg (~50 pounds) of ammunition alone not even counting the guns - he wouldn't even be able to carry it around

Could inform a tard like or someone please I have been a for a few weeks what happened

Looks like someone stuck two spare arcades in a film studio and told him to dance on one for a shitty photo shoot.

>few weeks
try 5 years

Bumping for truth

>just watched ddr video

Jesus lanklets are disgusting.

Attached: 1513371044083.jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

yeah the accuracy was pro-level
>b-but his parents were gun nuts and must have taken him to shooting range

nevermind that anemic kid would struggle to operate AR at all let alone land the shots with accuracy on moving/running people

This hipster works for the NSA

Attached: 6f5.png (523x372, 278K)

>everyone must sign in
>porta potties delivered but ambulance forced to park up the block
>food provided

Attached: 1504376856057.jpg (3000x2904, 2.19M)

Did he sue the shit out of them for that? Because I would definitely want to if some shitty journalist was so eager to push out their article naming me as the shooter of a national tragedy without even trying to do an ounce of fact checking

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOpsN-_Jes

Not that I know of, probably not.

Attached: IMG_3920.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>lol my daughter just died

Attached: 1517711153068.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

I fucking hate journalists. They think they're freedom fighters and the voice of the people, but they're really the scourge of society

You people in this thread, and all the rest of the Sandy Hoaxers, are some of the most vile, illogical, low IQ brainlet retards ever spawned on the internet. I believe in 9/11 conspiracies, and I believe in Vegas conspiracies, but Sandy Hook was real. Plenty of people know the victims families. Just stop with this bullshit. It would have taken thousands upon thousands of deep state actors to pull this off. Move the fuck on.

Attached: 7A780C2F-C4A6-4A88-B336-65DA5D1A5547.jpg (1200x1800, 337K)

>Mortgages paid off
Uwot? I'm buying property in Newtown for 400k+, tell me how I sell out for mortgage forgiveness

>the virgin SWAT

>government can lie about mass killing leading to even more mass killings all around, and still continuing to this day
>so farfetched they faked some small school shooting
>Plenty of people know the victims families.
you know 9/11 took about a handful of people to pull off.

Attached: 1515782908228.jpg (645x588, 57K)

>when all your (((friends))) just died but you get to be on cnn

>I'll insult you instead of refute you because Sandy Hook was real.

mexico is confusing parkland with sandy hook

pic related

Attached: 8oyutiyrfguoyipuiyt.jpg (1030x946, 257K)

NSA is the silent scream of agencies, they have all the information but can't act on any of it

Explain the box labeled
>QUINLAN
found in the Lanza home.

They only need to post an address for us to send our OTP's in. That is on them. They can act, but choose not to.

they are schizos man. They can't help it. Sage

Hi shill. Of all the events you listed, Sandy Hoax is the one that stands out the most and is the easiest to prove was a false flag.

Attached: gun grabber types.jpg (540x952, 182K)

>that pic
tee hee

Attached: Hickok45 kills 5 mockingbirds.webm (640x360, 1.6M)

Primary Officer's name

Jewiss, Daniel E.

you can honestly look at this thread and not think there are massive questions?