Australians are literally off-brand North Americans...

Australians are literally off-brand North Americans. They are descendants of British settlers like Canadians/Americans are, except Australians are the descendants of Britain's criminal scum.

It shows in the way you people live and talk to each other, too. "FACKIN CANT MATE? U FUCKING WOT MATE?! I'LL SHIT DOWN YE THROAT MATE, FOCKIN ELL." You are more uncivilized than niggers and Brazilians

Attached: 41111822_bottle_ap416.jpg (416x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Britain used to deport their criminals to another country until it violently revolted.

more criminals were sent to the US. Most weren't proper criminals and settlers outnumber them anyway.
Everyone's accents seem to be getting closer together as well

What's wrong mate? Bruce steal ya Sheila?

hey fuck you they are my favorite non-americans

It blows my mind that Americans know literally nothing about the German diaspora and how it transformed their country.

I loik em. Greatest shitlords on the planet

>They are descendants of British settlers

Wrong.
They're descendants of Chinks.

Actually, this.

The accent can be OK if it's an upperclass news wifue... but it's pretty hideous most of the time.

New Zealand's is a bit less abrasive

most of the criminals were killed on the voyage to Australia
fuckin cunt

I think that was just Georgia.

We all prefer our own kind based on genetic proximity. The Americans will soon become creatures. And Australia will become mongoloid if we don't do something quick.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 20nHkHp.jpg (768x768, 164K)

This

>Australians are the descendants of Britain's criminal scum.
not true! Britain needed colonisers, no one wanted to go, force those with no rights under law! not criminals, just poor and convicted of misdemeanours!!

Whenever an American makes any sort of political commentary or analysis I immediately disregard it. Why?

Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything. They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s. Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.

American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.

This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

Attached: 1523766151866.png (304x306, 7K)

Your pathetic. 200 words and plebbit spacing it’s not even 9:30 Pic related is you

Attached: B8F75761-B8A4-4D22-B0CC-A1DF8F7B1B01.jpg (514x417, 359K)

Comfy AF

>They are descendants of British settlers like Canadians/Americans

Every second whiteish looking American has a Polish, Jewish, German, Italian, Spanish surname but your descendant from British settlers...okay

>force those with no rights under law! not criminals, just poor and convicted of misdemeanours!!

Why didn't you send out crims and underclass to NZ?

We were settled around the same time but NZ settlers came here because they wanted too for some reason.

Shutup Achmed go pray its Ramadan

Every time I see this pic I find it a travesty she couldn't have been Han Solo'ed as a Sophomore until my age/SMV aged like the fine wine that it has, for shame.

Attached: how to talk to ''progressives''.jpg (552x414, 17K)

>except Australians are the descendants of Britain's criminal scum
How does it feel knowing that the human trash of the British Isles could make a successful nation when exiled to a foreign continent yet niggers like you couldn't keep it up when it was handed to ya

Burger BTFO

I know that pic OP. The guy is Michael Ware, he was a war correspondent in Iraq...went behind the lines to find ISIS. He is a bad ass Aussie and he HATES MUSLIMS! Picture is from cronulla riots when WHITE AUSSIES took back their community from MUSLIM sandniggers!

Attached: cornulla.jpg (2500x1482, 1.2M)

>Britain used to deport their criminals
And now look at them. Cucked beyond belief after banishing their people's rebellious spirit/heritage.

Attached: 1516715716654.jpg (478x1024, 98K)

Isn't bestiality literally legal in Canada? And you're like 60% white at best.

>Every second whiteish looking American has a Polish, Jewish, German, Italian, Spanish surname but your descendant from British settlers...okay
Only like 20% of Americans have an ancestor who was in the country at the time of the civil war, who were almost all Anglos descended from the original settlers. It's fucked, they're the only country in history to repeatedly ethnically replace themselves. Just this time it's spics instead of Irish or Germans
Dog blowjobs are kek. It's le 73% face but that's not much to be proud of.

English/Scottish/Polish. Way more English in me than I'd like. My teeth are terrible and I cry all the time.

>Why didn't you send out crims and underclass to NZ?
according to court records, judges didn't consider NZ as punishment enough! once Australia became established and life started to become more bearable, transport of convicts stopped, it wasn't harsh enough!

OP is a fagot, Americans love OZ

Attached: 1525494342324.gif (375x250, 2.87M)