Why do negresses call their hair “natural” as if the hair of a white Woman is unnatural?

Why do negresses call their hair “natural” as if the hair of a white Woman is unnatural?
Do their entire lives revolve around jealousy?

Attached: 99B7D079-E8FF-4A5E-9B21-8B16D4534B2B.jpg (1242x1691, 803K)

They refer to it as natural hair because they usually straighten out their negro wool.

It's natural hair because it is actually her hair. A lot of black woman wear weaves or wigs.
It's not a dig at white women

thanks for the trivia

It's "natural" because they haven't yet discovered the purpose of shampoo.

Even I have hard time finding white people with completely straight hair, no matter where I go (that includes Northern Europe too).

Everyone's hair at some point gets wavy. Mine however is so straight that I have a hard time tying a manbun because it keeps going back.

I think I met less than 50 people with completely straight hair IRL, myself included like what the fuck.

TL;DR: ya'll's hair gay

Europe has fallen slowly

They straighten their hair or wear weaves. So their nappy hair is their natural if you will.

/thread
They have to make extra effort to look remotely like the rest of the species in this aspect
>don't even ask about weaves

Niggers don't wash their hair, getting their hair chemically straightened is expensive, so just just shave their head and wear wigs/weaves.

The ones that straighten it out do so specifically so white guys can be more attracted to them. It's pathetic.

i have dead straight hair as well, it does seem to be pretty uncommon among whites

Kirby pins

Shampoo is poison - clogging pores with parabens is not normal behaviour.

you brainlet. its because they put a bunch of chemicals in their hair and straighten it = its not natural anymore. For us (not you) white people straight hair is our natual hair

I know that feel bro, anything other then straight hair is hideous to me.

I don't know, maybe because it is their natural hair?

They aren’t referring to whites women’s hair as unnatural, they are contrasting their hair with the faux hair, chemical hats that other black women have

Yep, black women are very, very, very sensitive about their hair. That is why most of them wear wigs or get it straightened or wear a towel on their heads to hide it when not wearing a wig. Can you blame them? It is kinda nasty, the state of their natural hair.

i thought a natural was not straightened and left to grow to a curly afro

Attached: IMG_4614.jpg (960x640, 47K)

Asians usually have very straight hair.