WTF does "Born in the wrong body" even mean?

I have a question about the "I was born in the wrong body" rhetoric that you often hear from trans people.
Does this mean that they believe in some supernatural transfer of their soul into the "wrong" body?
Does this also mean that they believe their soul has a gender before they are even incarnated?
Did God put them in the wrong body?
This sounds like a religious argument to me. Explain to me how it isn't please. Or maybe it is?

Attached: Invasion-Of-The-Body-Snatchers-1956-poster-31.jpg (966x726, 676K)

Sometimes I wake up as a giaraffe. It's not so bad but I'm in a zoo so it's claustrophobic. It doesn't last too long maybe 3 days or so.

I hope this answers your question

Its a Ghost un the Shell analogy. Transgenderism is a religious believe.

>being born with the wrong limbs
>being translimbered
Don't be translimbic, user

Attached: Papo-Dinosaurs-T-Rex-Model.jpg (1000x953, 134K)

almost all tranny's are child rape victims who want to change themselves to forget the past

Agreed. But I still can't understand why this "born in the wrong body" thing flies with all the fedora tippers on the left without question.

>This sounds like a religious argument to me.
Exactly. It's worse than a religion, it's pure superstition.

Always remember that manu of the same peopel who """MARCH FOR """SCIENCE"""""" buy into this complete bullshit.

genetic lottery is real op

I don't believe I was born in the wrong body but I wish I was a furry. What does that make me Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_2310.jpg (468x344, 30K)

Are you saying transgenderism is genetic? I'd need to see some studies with actual science on that, not psuedo social science.

>flies with all the fedora tippers on the left without question.

Couple reasons. Most of them aren't intelligent. There's a whole class of nerd who aren't actually intelligent, but rather play the part so as to not face the fact that they really have nothing going for them. Intelligent people can actually spot the logical inconsistency in this from space.

They are mentally ill. Lot's of brilliant people suffer from significant mental issues that completely cloufd their thinking and prevent thwm from being logically consistent.

Society seems to celebrate the dumb and the insane right now.

They are suicidal because they completely hate themselves and think they are worthless. They don't want to live as themselves, but at the same time they don't want to not live. So they symbolically kill their old identity (castration) and take on a new identity that isn't judged by the same merits as their previous identity, which allows them to relinquish that sense of ineptitude and inadequacy that had previously plagued them and embrace all the negative emotions they had been trying to push into the back of their minds because such feelings are unmanly/unfeminine (e.g. weakness or rage respectively).

>So they symbolically kill their old identity (castration) and take on a new identity that isn't judged by the same merits as their previous identity

This.

And I'd be willing to bet that if race changes became a thing -- or better, the born again movement got popular again -- this whole tranny thing would taper back down.

I totally accept that there are many ways sexuality can be expressed. I think it's clear there have been and always will be men who are on the effeminate side and women who are rather masculine. Shit, one of the most effeminate guys I ever knew was a thirsty af 100% heterosexual. I'm fine with this.
What I refuse to accept is that we call them something they clearly are not. A hole between your legs does not a woman make, neither does a human meat sausage stitched onto your clit. I've known trannies and don't have an issue calling them he or her to their faces out of politeness but I have NEVER considered them to actually be a real man or woman.
Even knew a girl who dated a "transman" and she would complain that "he" bitches constantly at her like a chick. I had to hammer it in her head that he IS a chick, that's why. Fucking insane to me how readily people accept this shit like it's self evident.

Every transperson I've known has past sexual trauma. You are correct that they hate that "self" that was abused.

In a society that has fallen so far as the west, the whole thing should come as no surprise.
When someone wants to become a tranny, they are immediately showered with praise for how brave and strong they are. Throw in some other bullshit descriptive words there, like "courageous" and "inspiring".
The social high from it is intoxicating to them. It gives them the validating they never received in their dark, depressing, insignificant lives.
The west has no moral structure to stop this from happening anymore.

'born in the wrong body' is a sign of a de-integrated spirit. This is what _will_ happen to the kids who watch that elsagate shit.
It's also religion, but not a religion unto itself.

What in my post are you replying to exactly?

It flies with fedora tippers because it feeds into their brave new world worldview.
Anything of the 'old way' must be purged to make way for a new, rational world. Things are "changing". etc etc etc
Trannies fit into that spectrum, that coalition. I realized many years ago that whenever a fedora tippers talks about "change" or things "changing", it means they are trying to push forward more social degradation.

Degenerate

"Born in the wrong body" is code for "I am mentally ill"

Getting back on topic though...
Why don't more people ask them directly what they mean by "born in the wrong body"? Make them explain to you how it's not a religious belief. The same anti-religious people who laugh when a Christian declares themselves "saved" would foam at the mouth if you said you couldn't magically declare yourself the opposite gender. Socratic method buries these people in a mountain of their own shit they can't back up without resorting to feels and pseudo science. In my opinion, it's much more effective that just calling them degenerates. But that's fine too in many cases.

Just sort of posting my thought stream subsequent to your post. Not really replying to any point in particular.

>Why don't more people ask them directly what they mean by "born in the wrong body"? Make them explain to you how it's not a religious belief
Do you want to lose your job, and be socially blacklisted?
>The same anti-religious people who laugh when a Christian declares themselves "saved" would foam at the mouth if you said you couldn't magically declare yourself the opposite gender
They like to have their cake and eat it too, while pretending to be "rational" and intellectual, because they face no real opposition.

The basis of the argument is that there is a real difference between male and female brains - in how it's wired, how it communicates between the right and left half, sizes of different regions, and more.

It has been shown that brain development is on a different track than the development of physical characteristics - basically a male type brain has been shown to develop in a female body and vice versa

This has nothing to do with either religion or a soul - these are physical characteristics and they have been documented

Trannyism is a gut feeling. That's exactly what it means to be "born in the wrong body". You just know it.

The medical technology to make the change has existed for awhile. Now that it isn't suppressed/a dirty secret, it's going to be used. So you have the choice of accepting the people who do and letting them function. Or stigmatizing them and creating an underclass. The latter is honestly stupid and unnecessary. It creates problems down the road if you fuck with people just because you don't like them. Just look at what a handful the black population is.

Facts don't really matter. Not that facts aren't true or useful. When people like Scott Adam's say that shit what they really mean is what matters is how the facts you present are communicated, perceived, and acted upon. Not how true they are. That's trumps secret. And how he always comes out on top. You have to be adaptable

While they're may not be any hard science on the matter. Some soft facts distributed to the population that are pro tranny, and allow them to be accepted, creates a more cooperative and healthy system. Society is for everyone who pays their dues. Not everyone you like.

Attached: 1522216182924.jpg (700x700, 510K)

>basically a male type brain has been shown to develop in a female body and vice versa
This has been completely discredited

if i don't follow abrahamic religions am i a fedora tipper too?
because i don't support trannyism, pedophilia or any of the progressive bullshit

>Trannyism is a gut feeling. That's exactly what it means to be "born in the wrong body". You just know it.
The word for this is faith. And the left already determined that faith is for stupid people who have no business running society.