It is rare to wish for babies in Finland

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005682393.html

A poll was made in

>Helsinki

which showed that Finnish people don't really want babies anymore.

"Enermous families" now mean families with 3 children. Normally if anyone wants kids, there will be only one.

20% of 20 year old Helsinkians said 0 children is the ideal number.

Venla Berg, one of the researchers in Finnish Ethnographic Union - Demografisk Analys Lägenhet (FEUDAL) says that this is common for all Helsinkian youth of Finnish heritage.

It is rumoured that young 20-ish people may change their minds on later in life about having children.

However even now more women want children than men do. So there will be shortage of those men who want to be fathers. But the women outnumber them only slightly.

Many replied on the poll that economic situation looks so dire that there will be no chance for raising children.

Attached: lepi.jpg (1080x1409, 237K)

Attached: polls.jpg (658x1153, 113K)

Stay on Jow Forums. Birth rate issues are not a Finnish-only issue.

Don't worry Pekka, Russian bulls will take care of it.

Attached: IMG_7853.jpg (1254x1409, 208K)

Why?
I thought you were a happy , succesful nation.

>economic situation looks so dire that there will be no chance for raising children

Precisely why Finland needs less capricious citizens who can breed new taxpayers under less than ideal economic conditions.

Attached: slopain_milena-babič.jpg (768x512, 33K)

I know and therefore this belongs to /poll/ like any news from any other European country about young people not wanting native kids

Only lefty faggots dont want kids. Its automatic eugenics

The last birth rate threads you made here the whole discussion sounded like we are some kind of extreme exception in the world, when it's not.

perkele in the pooper

Russians don't have the economic or cultural leverage to act like the Swedish speakers. You're actually pretty alright as far as immigrants go. Your crime rates are in fact lower than Estonians.

Attached: 1490126619338.gif (310x368, 2M)

>Many replied on the poll that economic situation looks so dire that there will be no chance for raising children.

White people:

>too much c02 in the air, better not have kids
>economy isnt very good, better not have kids

meanwhile achmeda, juana and tyronessa and pumping out 5 kids each

There are also some Russian old families in Finland which have been here since early 18th century, those peoples children still speak Russian while also speaking Finnish just as good

And nothing of value was lost, thank God you are following the Sweden route and bringing people to keep your government working.

Never heard of anybody "still speaking Russian" lol. A lot of the Russians are Jews like Dennis Rafkin or Kirka.

how about Milonoff?
Jew or just Russian?
can't tell by his looks

Milonov is Russian and the actor and the Madventures guy don't look like kikes at all.

I had never thoguht of Kirka as a Jew, his last name is Babitzin. But now that I think of it, it all falls in place and he has some undeniable Jewish features

let corporations create and raise children. Women can be employed as mothers.
In return, corporations pay no taxes, and can pay workers less (because they won't need to support a family anymore).

Are only-child families actually the most common in Finland or are you just memeing? I truly believe that having no children is better than having only one. I can't imagine how fucked up I'd be if I didn't have my wonderful sister around. Imagine a nation of only children - you get China.

>Your crime rates are in fact lower than Estonians.
its because you dont get our bydlos for a long time. its either doctors, or karelians or businessmen.

>box of saku

Attached: 1517902033279.png (482x800, 40K)

I don't know how they manage to survive the cold, let alone procreate.

Tell me more

Attached: 6799639_finlandia_101_1l.jpg (500x500, 22K)

this is why I can't tell if Soros is /ourguy/

if i wanted to wake the Europeans up, i'd just start throwing niggers at them. I'd also antagonize the nigs to act horribly once they're in europe

Well that link actually says that people in Finland want 2,17 kids on average in 2018. If these people had as much children as they won't you wouldn't have depopulation issue as sub-replacement fertility is 2,11. Actually number of Finns would start growing

Attached: screen-17.01.14[16.05.2018].png (338x371, 78K)