Grandson of Mandela:Apartheid Israel worst than Apartheid South Africa ever was

ANC MP Mandla Mandela has called for "apartheid Israel" to be charged with genocide and crimes against humanity following the recent killing of dozens of protesting Palestinians by Israeli forces.

"We support the South African government and other UN member states that have called for an independent inquiry into the most recent killings and hold those responsible accountable for these heinous actions,"

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/charge-apartheid-israel-with-genocide-and-crimes-against-humanity-mandla-mandela-after-solidarity-march-20180515

Attached: (((Gay parade))).png (620x405, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_territorial_disputes
youtube.com/watch?v=l76v4JW2BtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apartheid was a benevolent plan of beneficial segregation and economic development of non-whites, Israeli "apartheid" is straight up conquest and ethnic cleansing.

True

When africans start voicing their concerns on social media, you know Israel's time is at an end.

Blacks actually benefited from apartheid, the opposite can be said of Palestinians under the Jewish occupation.

Alot of it is not the Jews fault, they are culture destroyers not culture creators like Whites, they genuinely dont have the capacity to rule over a peoples without resorting to barbaric methods/tyranny.

They don't want to rule over the Palestinians. They want to drive them out/exterminate them

>35000 protesters
>59 mudslimes that were close to the fence and some even stupid enought to start climbing it despite the warnings of getting to close to the fence.
> 1 dead 8months old baby, in a fucking violent protest.
WHY THE FUCK YOU BRING A BABY TO A PROTEST?

god damn, I wish Israel would actually do the shit is is blamed for in all the media. 59 out of 35000, ye what a fucking massacre. should have killed all those fuckers, We still get the same shit anyway.
Those idiots are sent to storm the border and to die just to have you shitters and the media go "MUH PALISTINES". Go one and be cucked by allah and his monkeys in canada and europe. I hope you like brown and sandy cocks.
stupid goys.

While I agree Israel needs to be destroyed, the mandela family were literal terrorists who are responsible for the death of thousands of white farmers.

You started the Six Day War.

You conquered the Golan Heights, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip.

You occupied those territories.

You chose not to give them political independence.

You built settlements in those territories.

You bit off more than you could chew and now you have to commit atrocities on a nearly daily basis to maintain enough control over your land so that your borders don't collapse.

iIt's in their DNA. Even their best couldn't crack the halfway mark. The loq IQ jew isn't simply a meme. It's a cultural identifier.

Attached: 776663336728.gif (1160x1910, 173K)

>amerimutt blaming others for imperialistic behavior

holy shit lmao

Blaming him for shitty imperialistic behavior. After we conquered Northern Mexico (where I now live) we didn't have to regularly terrorize the inhabitants in order to keep them from seizing back control of the territory.

help me find the laughing jew movie

Attached: 1387252643515.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

of course senpai because the apartheid had dindus in their army and government like israel has muslim arabs in its .

Attached: Cotq5uoUEAARVig.jpg (790x790, 103K)

Yeah. Shitskins children are trash not even their parents give a fuck about. They are brought to the battlefield to manufacture articles like pic related. Now it's time for you to become the victim of the same kind of propaganda your foreskinless people have been spreading in Europe since WW2. Israel will be multicultural and it's beautiful.

Attached: heartbreakingphotos.png (634x566, 22K)

>You started the Six Day War.
Egypt, Jordan and Syria allied with each other and placed shitload of troops on the borders of Israel. Any other country with the same relations as Israel with its neighbors would have acted the same, especially murrica.
>You conquered the Golan Heights, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip.
So?
>You occupied those territories.
Like any other conflict or war that is about territory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_territorial_disputes

>You chose not to give them political independence.
What other country did all those things you expect? Russians took Konigsberg from the Germans after WW2, same goes for shitloads of other wars that included the conquering territories. For example, The Golan heights are barely even mentioned, why? because there are no Palestinians that fuck around and most of the local polulation (Druze, Arabs and etc) are adjusted themselves to live under Israeli rule and are living much better than in the Wast Bank or Gaza, hell they live better than most of arab countries,

>You built settlements in those territories.
The only thing that I agree with you, Im against those settlements

>You bit off more than you could chew and now you have to commit atrocities on a nearly daily basis to maintain enough control over your land so that your borders don't collapse.

Israel methods to deal with this shit are probably the same as in any other country when it deals with Arabs. The things I see that are done in Europe to prevent terror attacks and to hunt down those terror cells are exactly the same here too.. The things that are done after every attack in Europe by all the security entities are the same as what is happening in Israel all the time.
Call it atrocities or whatever but this is what every country does when dealing with radical mudslimes that have nothing to do better that to go to protests and start riots and shit .

its on jew tube somewhere lmao.

Attached: 554433672.png (588x609, 23K)

I like your style, Nige.

Yep

Israel is also a theocracy that doesn't allow Christian or other religions to take any power. It's a disgusting nation.

>Kikes ITT

Fuck off, we all hate kikes for a multitude of reasons.

Because some nignogs hate them too is happy coincidence. Their level of evil has nothing to do with SA history.

Shared interest doesn't make me a brother to some commie, I will however support those that directly fight Israel in any way I can.

Attached: eq13242341.jpg (1002x564, 126K)

>I will however support those that directly fight Israel in any way I can.
Ive got your back.

lmao stay mad in your jungle cities while jews own every single natural resource mine in your gay ass country

Attached: Z79D29.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

It's not theocracy but it's defined as ''Jewish state'' and Non-Jews aren't allowed to have same power.

Enjoy being crushed under Arab and Persian boots rat

Attached: 1525912613512.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l76v4JW2BtQ

Please god make it happen.

Please, mine it all away like you already do. What will you do when there's nothing left to sell or pander?

What will we do without our greatest ally.

kys. Board of faggots who think they can change something.

I already did you stupid fuck.
because Neanderthal DNA. Jews are Neanderthals.
It explains their primordial fear of Superior races.
Listen to a jew explain it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804

Attached: 1513100108159.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Friend. Havent you ever heard of multi culturalism?

Here in america I am surrounded by people of different races and religions all day everyday.

You have made an enemy of people who could be your friends.

Palestinians
>live in a walled fucking ghetto.
>have very limited rights
>have isreali colonies placed in their territotries
>have their homes arbitrarilly destroyed

They are being genocided. Seriously it doesnt count because its the Jews doing it?

Apartheid was the best thing SA had, of course Israel isn't as good.

Deal with it. In south Africa there strategy was to make South Africa ungovernable by chimping out at each other and necklacing any blacks who attempted to work with the government to provide order. If you want to rule over people in the age of media it comes with the territory.

>what is an Indian Reservation, Jow Forums?

That's what you call a merciful act. Do you know of another empire who did that?

What do you thinks the USA's original sin was? Israel is just following your clear example of how to do ethnic cleansing and take hold of other people's land.
It's Israel's #ManifestDestiny

By the evidence presented, Israel.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:3

Hitler was right.

>arabs can be elected into the israeli parliment
>arabs can go into any uni they want in addition to having affirmative actions
>they can sit anywhere on the bus
>they can go inside anywhere
Tell me how its Apartheid? Unless of course said arab does not hold an israeli ID and is treated just like any undocumented foreigner

Non-apartheid South Africa is worse than apartheid South Africa ever was.

Attached: 7XBT1ma.jpg (325x325, 6K)

This. 30% unemployment now compared to I think 9% during apartheid.

Ashkenazim.To.The.Oven
Tribe.War.NOW!

By supporting the Muslims you're also supporting the destruction of non-Muslim countries. Do you think the Muslims wont kill or convert you once they take over your country?

>train children to fight in wars
>put suicide vests on children
>use school as a bunker
>use children as human shield

Yeah Palestinians really do care about their future

Attached: download (2).jpg (271x186, 13K)