Who was in the wrong here?

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/05/15/a-barista-refused-to-serve-a-man-for-being-really-racist-to-a-muslim-her-bosses-backed-her/

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: ba.jpg (1184x849, 80K)

she was dressed like this

Attached: bbb.jpg (850x584, 138K)

how can you be racist to a Muslim?

So Christianity is a race too then right?

at least someone is asking the important questions

Attached: pepe night sky.png (298x296, 168K)

>not an archived link
>obvious jew shill for WaPo
Fuck off kike

A coffee shop is not a public service and they should have the right to refuse business to anyone. It's up to the boss's bosses to decide whether the decision to make their company take a political stand was a good idea.
Nothing pleases shareholders more than a big fat controversy surrounding the company name.

Attached: 1526411110808.jpg (480x523, 38K)

Yes, Christianity = white.

That's not true in the US Pyotr. You aren't allowed to refuse blacks, gays, etc. The US government literally made a law banning banks from NOT loaning to black people.

You know what to do.

what happened to this face ?
is this still in the sky ?

a muslim believes that infidels are sub-human slaves. that's a non-negotiable part of islam.

Hence the word "should".

Wow. She should've just dropped it. If I took it personally every time one of you insulted me and my religion, I'd be on life-support.
Then again, you guys do the same thing here.

If I learned anything from 1408, it's that unless you have a legally defensible reason, you cannot refuse to serve anyone; Muslim, white, black, gay, Jew, Christian...etc.
If 'hate speech' is illegal, then yeah, they have the right to refuse him service.

>sub-human slaves
Nah man, we believe everyone can be ascended. Also, we don't enslave everyone.

>Nah man, we believe everyone can be ascended. Also, we don't enslave everyone.
Do you honestly think I even care what a muslim says? Your words/thoughts mean nothing to me.

There are probably more Black Christians in the world than White Christians when you consider that most of White Europe has completely abandoned religion and that Christianity is popular in like half of Africa.

Fine, but you agreed that white Christians are distinguishable from black Christians, so let black Christians have their wakanda heaven in Africa.

the first non-european pope and the vatican descends into the pitts of communism, I suspect there aren't many christians™ outside of europe

That person didn't throw acid in the uncovered female baristas face immediately upon arrival.

What I'm saying is that Christianity isn't really a "White" thing. Secularism is.

Oh, I assumed meant something to you, since you stated it on an Afghani Buzkashi board.

This was already debunked the hooked nose kike pretending to be white and christian was working together with the mudshit to bring down white people.

share proof

> the vast majority of Christians, like the vast majority of Muslims, do not cite their faith to justify murder.

OK this reporter is a retard

>meme flag
Sure thing bud. Europe definitely wasn't Christian/Catholic/Orthodox for centuries and all morals definitely came from atheism.

We're talking about the modern world, Leaf. Christianity started as an offshoot of Judaism. Today, it's mostly practiced in places like Africa. What happened 1,000 years ago isn't relevant to this particular conversation.

I would like to read about this... can you provide a source?

>muslim is a race

I hate this retarded meme

I know. It's like saying Whites are a race.

Wanna know how I know you're larping. An afghani is a currency. Afghan is the noun you're looking for.

of large proportions if proven to be accurate

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Notice how the mudnigger immediately starts making a scene to get everyone on her side.

Semites are alarmingly adept at conquering societies through subversion.

This is another ADL style race-bating psyop.

BAKE THAT GAY CAKE

Neat. It's just what we call them here. Has more to do with Arabic then anything. You'd be an Amerci, Russian would be Russi...etc.

All of them

Christianity predates Judaism by centuries. The Talmud wasn't even written until the 3rd century. Judaism is descended from Pharisaism. Christianity isn't. If Judaism is descended from Pharisaism, then how can Christianity be descended from Judaism? Were the Pharisees alone the sole true keepers of the tradition of Abraham? Jesus didn't seem to think so. Only Pharisees think that. Why do you?

Thats the joke isnt it.

Her existance is antithetical to western values. Her attire should be anathema,

And yet people protect her. Voluntary slavery is neither voluntary nor acceptable.

Christianity is really a platonic/aristitilian religion. It is very hellenic and honestly only nominally jewish.

Jews and christians have almost no shared beliefs or values.

Make note of all these instances.
> It is now acceptable to demand service that is in contrast to a service providers religious beliefs.
> It is acceptable to deny service to people who say things you don't like.
> It is ok to hire people based on ethnicity
> It is ok for states to enforce their own immigration policy.
> It is ok to bully racial divergents out from a neighborhood (see black neighborhoods vs whites)

Don't you guys see what gifts the left is giving the alt right?

Liberals think Muslim = sand nigger. They don’t understand what race is.

You can't be racist towards a religion, therefore he wasn't racist, therefore nothing happened, therefore Starbucks can get fucked

The Abrahamic faith of Jesus was not called Christianity at the time. But you are right that the Abrahamic religion is far older than Pharisees and Jews.
There is a chance some idiots will reply to you saying "hurr durr how is there Christianity before Christ" as if they didn't know you're refering to the religion and not it's name.

Are you a native Nippon jin or some non asian English teacher?